SDrol 3weeks + Alpha mass?

nappi

nappi

Awards
Hey!

Planning on the next cycle, still have time to it but love to do the plans beforehand and get everything ready :)
I'm currently 6'0" and about 200lbs. Age 26 and been lifting about 5 years or so. I've only done one hdrol cycle for 6weeks and recovered well with a proper pct. Now I'm planning to do a SuperDrol -cycle for 3 weeks but was thinking if I could use Forerunner labs Alpha mass also? Need your opinions on this.

The cycle would look as follows:
cycle.png

A sh'tload of caps I know :--D

Is it possible to use the spare FRL Alpha mass also during this cycle. If so, what would be the best way to dose it? Maybe
Sdrol 10/20/20/0
Alpha mass 6/6/6/6
And after those PCT. Also I'll propably add some DAA to the last week of Sdrol.

How it seems? Any comments or suggestions?

Thanks!

Edit. Don't look at the image below (attached). It has wrong amount of hawthorn berry. Couldn't delete that attachment...)

Attachments

SPLocal

Awards
I can't comment much on the FRL products due to lack of experience, but I will say that with an SD run you'd be well advised to include an RC AI in your PCT protocol, I favor Exemestane.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't comment much on the FRL products due to lack of experience, but I will say that with an SD run you'd be well advised to include an RC AI in your PCT protocol, I favor Exemestane.
I've personally only used a SERM and either erase/erase pro or reversitol V2 for estrogen in PCT from SD cycles.

Btw haven't seen you over here before how's it going SP? :)

SPLocal

Awards
I've personally only used a SERM and either erase/erase pro or reversitol V2 for estrogen in PCT from SD cycles.

Btw haven't seen you over here before how's it going SP? :)
I lurk the AM boards but don't post here too often; PHF is more my style but I do like to scour the logs.

Only reason I advise an AI (though I suppose any form will do) was that I ran into some unpleasant rebound estrogen that stayed with me for months after finishing a standard PCT (Clomid+Nolva+Erase Pro) during my SD/Trenazone/Stano run. Had an assortment of lumps (though I wouldn't call it full-blown "gyno" as I think the term is over-applied) some 3-4 months after the 6 week protocol. I had bloods done around that point and estrogen was still high (though test was recovered) so I began to dose a mixture of Arimidex and Erase and eventually things settled down.

I guess I like to play with fire though because after this recomp I'll be going big, possibly either M14ADD+Epistane or M14ADD+DMZ depending on the success of my Alphamine run.

nappi

nappi

Awards
Thanks for your advice concidering AI. I have some formestane left, though I'm not sure if its enough. Anyone else have opinions?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as you are pounding down the carbs you should have a great cycle. SD and Alpha Mass can cause some lethargy. But size and strength will be imminent.

nappi

nappi

Awards
Thanks Royd. I'll consider if I should leave the Alpha mass for a later use.

Another thing I'm "worried" about, is the fact how permanent are the results. I know it depeds a lot of the quality of PCT and nutrition, but I've heard longer cycles give more easily maintainable results as the shorter ones. 5-6weeks vs 3weeks.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Another thing I'm "worried" about, is the fact how permanent are the results. I know it depeds a lot of the quality of PCT and nutrition, but I've heard longer cycles give more easily maintainable results as the shorter ones. 5-6weeks vs 3weeks.
Muscle accumulation takes time that's for sure. But the longer you are on cycle the more likely you are to take more time to recover during PCT (due to a greater degree of suppression). And after about 7-10 weeks things like myostatin begin inhibiting progress.

SPLocal

Awards

Enter the wonderful world of prohormones: two steps forward, one step backwards with each cycle (unless you've got some test on hand).
The period of gains solidification/maintenance also extends well beyond the SERM/PCT protocol, which does play a large role in determining how much you maintain, but the ratio of LBM/fat is likely lopsided/misperceived among those who claim to have kept gains of 20-25lbs after a 4 week SD bulk, for example.

That being said I am a fan of the 6-8 week cycle range, preferably 6 weeks though (but that's just me).