Can someone explain why I have shrinkage this time and not last?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
OK I know I'm going to be torn a new one here but I just don't get it . . so try and be somewhat nice lol

OK so here is the thing I'm doing another cycle of Hdrol and my first one was amazing and no side at all other than lethargic. But this time with a different brand (Helladrol) I have shrinkage, like noticeable shrinkage. I'm stacking it with StanoDrol and Alpha Bulk to off set the sides as this cycle was suggested to me after my last one by someone with much more experience than myself.

So I just don't get it? . . is something wrong? or should I pull the plug on the cycle? I know shutdown will happen as I'm up on this compound just not sure why it happened this time and not last with the same dosage of 75mg and I'm only at Day 12.

Thanks to anyone who tears me a new one lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
read what you wrote yourself "I'm stacking it with StanoDrol and Alpha Bulk" - you are adding more external hormones than last time. Whether or not they are positive for how you feel, they still are adding to suppression.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
and yes I'm using all the normal supports TADUCA, cycle assist, fish oils, multi vit, and my diet is lean high protein, upped the cals by 1000 and so on and so on . . just sort of freaked me out

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
oh yes I got that and but I guess I just thought it would help in the shrinkage department . . ok so I'm a total dolt guess I should have inquired these things with the guy who set it up for me . . but I can't get a hold of him . .

So I guess just continue on till the end or should I pull the plug? IYO?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok i will bite. What was your pct and how much time off until you started this cycle? What are your size, ht, bf and so on.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
and my does for the others are low only 4 AB and 800 Stano so again I didn't think but I guess that was my first mistake it would affect the boys that much

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
ok my last cycle was just over 6 month ago I gained 10 pound I'm 171 @ 5'5" and BF is about 14% I used Nolvala last time and it really worked like within 2 days my balls were huge so I'm using or will be using up the last of the bottle when I start PCT . . the rest of the PCT was the norm DAA, Erase, PCT assist and some other testbooster in there

Nolvala 40/40/20/20
DAA 5 g/day
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1

I ran my HDrol at 50/75/75/75/75/75

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
oops forgot the age think im 43 . . I recently retired from competitive Powerlifting and now that I'm not locked into a weight class I wanted to try the other side of the iron game

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Again I didn't set this cycle up so if this is par for course for this stuff then I'm fine . . the guy who did I know is off line dealing with some major family issues so i can't ask him

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
You could add HCG to bring your nootz back to size. I'm going to ask my doc for some since i'm on TRT and have small balls. Actually, a vas ectomy too so my balls are really just for decoration

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
You could add HCG to bring your nootz back to size. I'm going to ask my doc for some since i'm on TRT and have small balls. Actually, a vas ectomy too so my balls are really just for decoration
Hmm? Off topic but did u notice any difference after your snip snip in terms of gaining mass and well just everything? I'm going about after the cycle ends. Sigh):

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Hmm? Off topic but did u notice any difference after your snip snip in terms of gaining mass and well just everything? I'm going about after the cycle ends. Sigh):
It's your thread man! to answer your question, no change in gains after the snip trip. They don't cut your balls off! haha. But you could have put 10 Playboy bunnies in front of me begging for sex and I wouldn't for about the first month after. But after that, it's business as usual. I did the elliptical starting on day #3 which helped make an infection, so you should just get the antibiotic from the beginning

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
Just get some hcgenerate and your nuts will be fine, plus your dosing for helladrol is pretty small you could of gone up to 125 and start out around 50

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
It's your thread man! to answer your question, no change in gains after the snip trip. They don't cut your balls off! haha. But you could have put 10 Playboy bunnies in front of me begging for sex and I wouldn't for about the first month after. But after that, it's business as usual. I did the elliptical starting on day #3 which helped make an infection, so you should just get the antibiotic from the beginning
Lol this is true but your 10 bunnies thing isn't helping me lol. As for myself I'm on vacation the week after so ill just be a couch hog and hopefully be able to go lite the week after but yeah I'll get the antibiotics.

It's odd my boys seem to be fine or more normal looking than before. I have often thought there might be something going on in there as there size sometimes changes all on its own even when not on a cycle but after July it really won't matter so who cares I guess. But wow! A month that's scary

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Just get some hcgenerate and your nuts will be fine, plus your dosing for helladrol is pretty small you could of gone up to 125 and start out around 50
Thanks for the suggestion. I Dosed it 75 last cycle with outstanding results. This time I'm using Halladrol and eh not bad but yeah I'm thinking of bumping it up to 100 the last 3 weeks.

I have heard mixed feelings on if there are advantages or just more sides above 100.

I'm using TADUCA, cycle assist and all that but if I do bump it up to 100 I might add in my Liv52 just as an added measure.

Then it will be a repeat of my last PCT with Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 DAA , PCT assist and then Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1. I have other goodies in there as well that I have not listed.

I will say this for this cycle. It's a drier look unlike the perpetual pump like last cycle. Hardening out a bit this week. Will bump up Stano to 1000 last 3 weeks.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions everyone

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Lol this is true but your 10 bunnies thing isn't helping me lol. As for myself I'm on vacation the week after so ill just be a couch hog and hopefully be able to go lite the week after but yeah I'll get the antibiotics.

It's odd my boys seem to be fine or more normal looking than before. I have often thought there might be something going on in there as there size sometimes changes all on its own even when not on a cycle but after July it really won't matter so who cares I guess. But wow! A month that's scary
But then when you're all healed up, you can bang all of them without worry of fertilization!

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
Thanks for the suggestion. I Dosed it 75 last cycle with outstanding results. This time I'm using Halladrol and eh not bad but yeah I'm thinking of bumping it up to 100 the last 3 weeks.

I have heard mixed feelings on if there are advantages or just more sides above 100.

I'm using TADUCA, cycle assist and all that but if I do bump it up to 100 I might add in my Liv52 just as an added measure.

Then it will be a repeat of my last PCT with Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 DAA , PCT assist and then Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1. I have other goodies in there as well that I have not listed.

I will say this for this cycle. It's a drier look unlike the perpetual pump like last cycle. Hardening out a bit this week. Will bump up Stano to 1000 last 3 weeks.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions everyone
But your not addressing your nuts! Lol do u want them to stay small for the rest of your cycle I rather mine be nice and plump lol hcgen will take care of that man 3 days max for shipping from most places it does other things than just help out your nuts btw lol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
But your not addressing your nuts! Lol do u want them to stay small for the rest of your cycle I rather mine be nice and plump lol hcgen will take care of that man 3 days max for shipping from most places it does other things than just help out your nuts btw lol
True but they actually seem fine now lol and in another 2 months they will be like already stated decoration lol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Oh and since this is a random thread. If I should bump my HDrol to 100 does everyone concur that 100 last 3 weeks is a good idea pending no sides?

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
Oh and since this is a random thread. If I should bump my HDrol to 100 does everyone concur that 100 last 3 weeks is a good idea pending no sides?
Yes and if u feel good you can bump to 125 your last week

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Yes and if u feel good you can bump to 125 your last week

Ok cool ill see how things go over the weekend as I always check my BP then as well and if all is good ill bump and see. Only reason I was asking and a bit skeptical is I'm finding a lot of conflicting research on above 75 just gives more sides but then others say its fine. Guess it's a crap shoot sort of. But if it doesn't go well ill just drop her back down.

Thanks for your input and opinion