Cycle Support and PH Timing

chico1

Awards
Why is it recommended to take cycle support and the ph 4-5 hours apart? Why not at the same time?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Because the liver support helps your liver break down toxins faster. Your PH is a toxin and it passes through the liver. See where this is going?... the ph gets broken down faster and your body gets less absorption when it's taken with the liver support.

I take my liver support before bed so i don't have to worry about anything. Just make sure your very hydrated before you take it.

chico1

Awards
Because the liver support helps your liver break down toxins faster. Your PH is a toxin and it passes through the liver. See where this is going?... the ph gets broken down faster and your body gets less absorption when it's taken with the liver support.

I take my liver support before bed so i don't have to worry about anything. Just make sure your very hydrated before you take it.
ohhh ok. So the support interferres with the PH's absorption when taken around the same time?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
ohhh ok. So the support interferres with the PH's absorption when taken around the same time?
Yep. I take my liver supp right before bed with a ton of water. Then i can dose my oral steroids however i want during the day.