Get Lost with Test/Tren/Epi/SD/Winny

SinX

SinX

Awards
What's really good ladies and gentlemen? Thanks for following/reading my others log so far; however, today will be the start of not only a new cycle, but on the path to new body. I don't want to bore people further, so most of my information is spread throughout my prelude leading to right now. If the title grabbed your attention, you're in the right place and non believers, stick around for some fun. I unfortunately lost a bit more weight than expected due to partying and running around a lot without eating properly, however, that is going to change, a lot of things are going to change.

Cycle:
1-8 (maybe 12) Test -- 2.0ml
1-8 (maybe 12) Tren -- 1.5ml
1-4 Epi -- 40/40/50/50
Last 4 Weeks Winny -- 1.5-2ml (seeing how I react)
Last 4 weeks SD 10/20 --> (seeing how I feel)
prami 0.5 (I got 2 40x capsules, should be gtg if I extend, take at bedtime)
aromasin 12.5 (eod at bedtime)
Cycle Assist x2
Orange Triad
Liver Aid (might save this till PCT)
Aegis (tudca/potent liver protection)
Fish Oils/extra b6/etc/vit c plus other vitamins (I'll mention all of those later)

PCT:
Torem: 120/90/90/60
TCF- 1 (1 bottle)
Formasurge: 75/75/75/75/50/50 (mg of formestane)
DAA Caps: 3/3/3g (will use some for sarms and the remainder here)
Omega Force (Fadogia): 1.5g+ ed
Unleashed/Post Cycle Combo
AI Post Cycle
Trib and other herb mixture
Maybe some Osta
I think I'm missing a couple of things, but I'll add them when I take another look around.

So far dosed up the test/tren and 20mg of EPI and I don't know if it's mental or not, but I have a lot of energy and I'm feeling pretty damn good. I will implement a diff combo of training routines, I will steal a bit from my previous arm training and apply that to other areas of my body. After a bit of time, switch up to upper/lower body w/o's then switch back to the arms. I am on the fence with my 16/8 protocol, because I rather take my ph's/supps with meals and I know I'm gonna need to carb up time to time and eat a bit more to make sure of several things.

Definitely feeling amped up like what over here and I can't wait for this to fully kick in, things are def gonna be poppin and clickin, I know I got it right before, but I plan on doing everything right this time as well. Thanks for tuning in ladies and gents, any questions please feel free to post or PM and of course, I'm always open to critiques and advice.

Today will be arms and martial arts, hopefully my endurance hasn't dropped, I'm sure my strength has slightly from not working out solidly this past week or so, but fck that, gonna break that down no worries. I need to wait a bit of time before working out so everything hits, unfortunately I'm at a cafe with bad reception, so when I get back, I'll report more after the gym as well how I'm feeling and all that good stuff.

SinX

SinX

Awards
maybe that half scoop pwo crack mixture wasn't the best of ideas hahah, lots of energy and aggression, going for high volume with decent weight today and although I didn't want the weight to be that high, in certain areas I surprised myself, where in others, a lil disappointed; but that's alright, gotta set short/long term goals. Lost a bit more weight than I thought, not too good, but that's changing today, waiting an hour to eat and take supps.

Arms:

Close Grip Bench (Negatives, no spotter): Bar warmupx12/130x5 (3secs)/150x (3secs)/ 160x3 (3secs)

Close Grip Bench (Normal): 130x12x3/160x8

Seated Tri Press (Last set dropset): 40x15/50x12/60x10 --> 40x12 --> 30x15

Tri Push Down (Crooked short bar, lacking it here): 50x12/60x10/75x8 then drop set to 60x10/50x10/35x20

BB Curl: 50x12/70x10 twice

Decline DB Curl: 25x15/30x10 twice

Machine Bicep Curl: 50x15/75x10/100x8

Wanted to go heavier today, but I'm gonna hold off and wait for everything to kick in; so far, just peeing a lot and feel very, very hyped up. I know it won't be for a few days, but so far feeling great and hopefully this will stay through the cycle. I'll take a look at all the stuff I plan on using and will post it up very soon.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Still figuring out what's good with these dermals as time goes on, still asking a couple of questions here and there, but if it only gets more intense than this, I won't be complaining at all. Rando erections here and there hahah sorry I gotta be completely honest about this log, although it's not sponsored at all, I am a man of my word and will try and hit every detail of what's going on. Still gotta pretty decent pump after leaving and I don't feel tired at all, def a bit sore, but that's expected; especially, this is the first time in awhile that I went this hard.

At first I was a bit nauseous, but after breathing deeper and drinking some water, I felt better, not as light headed/goofy. Spoke to a few people there and although on the inside I was ready to run a mile a minute, I actually talked pretty slow and didn't crank out too many hand gestures or crazy faces hahah. Plan on eating soon then taking cycle supp, aegis, fish oil (will start taking with PH now), OT and forged joint (eod)

I will also be using extra:

Coq10/Garlic
Folic Acid
Vit C/B6/B12
Postassium/Magnesium
I know there's quite a few more too, I just gotta dig around and I'll mention that later

I'm still trying to decide whether to take N2Slin now or save it for PCT; depending on how things go, maybe I'll use that now and get a bottle of glycobol later on. I'm also still on the fence about using their gear product (protein enhancer...cough...), but we'll see what's up. Going to relax for now and plan on going for a walk around an hr or so.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Thank you very much brotha and welcome, funny enough just dosed again and well, I'll write about it in my next post in a few, just gotta send a few PM's out.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Just did my second dosing of 1ml test; first time was inner bicep, this time was half inner bicep, quarter upper ankle and shoulder area, right below neck . I was told not to go past 1.5ml in one spot. Another .75mg of tren; first time was more than half opposite inner bicep then the remaining on the opposite shoulder site).

Another 20mg Epi, so I figure I hit 40 the first week and see how that treats me and then maybe jump up to 50 for the remaining and I took 3 more grams of fish oil all now. I'm not gonna lie this past 10 mins after dosing, I feel, I can't describe it, I know it's too soon for anything to really be taking place, but damn I notice something going on already. Nothing bad at all, just feels like a pleasant rush with a bit of nausea hahah, I know that'll go away soon after drinking more water and breathing a bit deeper; definitely a bit of excitement from wanting to hit this up for so long.

Feeling flush at the moment, minor headache and warm in a good way and too bad my new new isn't here at the moment either cause I've been sportin rando wood throughout the whole day, now it's just more apparent. Hahah laying on the bench when I had a couple of my fav women at the gym talking to me about several things, I felt it, then I start thinking of everything I can to stop it, even sitting up and tucking it with my hand, one of them tried picking me up, said sorry and taken at the moment; good and not good instantaneously hahah.

So far I hit 1.5 gallons of water today and I'll break down my meals so far:

2 scrambled eggs + 3 pieces of bacon + bagel
Soup + pack of pop tarts
Chicken sandwich, whole wheat, mustard
Few hours after that quarter pound of ham, chicken and turkey

Gonna wrap it up with a protein shake with some extra goodies and I'll take the last of my supps and I'm going to throw in prami and aromasin (couple friends hooked it up with a bunch of each, not enough to last but I'm getting more soon). This is the list of supps I'm taking:

Cycle Assist, OT (switch to Vital Core after), Aegis, Joint Repair, Vitamin B6/B12/C, Potassium, Magnesium, Garlic, Folic Acid, Coq10, RYB and there's a few things laying around that I'll list if I decide to use them, should be alright with supps huh hahaha.

I will have to say that the recovery time so far is pretty damn good, just did a bunch of close handed pushups and several diamond, felt a burn for a bit then went back no problem, after 50 I called it. Speaking of burning, a little bit after applying each base to different areas, definitely feel a bit of burn for a short period of time; nothing painful, just noticeable. I will update and keep as much detailed log as possible and who knows if a rep/company is interested, depending on the brand I wouldn't mind doing a sponsored log depending on the company. I won't mention any names, but I've turned down a couple already and I turned down two companies who asked me to rep them, and I politely let them know how I feel about them and their products, but fck all that noise, feels like it's gonna be a 12 week celebration if things stay good.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Oh yeah, couldn't do martial arts today because a class got moved into there, so I decided to go for a jog/run and holy fck was that a stupid idea. Once again, I know nothing has started to fully settle, but for some reason I really had to push myself even for a light jog. I know it's been a week since working out and I've been partying a bit, but damn felt like my heart was gonna jump out of my throat at one point. After doing that off an on for 30 mins, I sat down and was breathing so so deep that it felt like I was gonna pass out hahah.

I remember looking down and telling myself, if I can't do this for another 30mins I failed before I started, ya know, really got to myself I managed to run straight on for about 15mins and then did a combo of light jog run power walk, then normally walked back, felt good. My torso down to the leg was on fire, but after eating a bit and relaxing, it went away pretty quickly.

SinX

SinX

Awards
I realized I wasn't very specific with tren and I'm actually using trenbolone and that in combination with epi and then sd down the road, I think I can kiss majority of my endurance goodbye, but of course, I'll still do as much as I can. I'm pretty sure it's placebo, but this whole day felt different in a great way though; sure there were a few moments of light headiness [w/short headaches], nausea, hella heart rate and minor burns, today was great and only hope it gets better from here. Haven't taken my last supps + prami and aromasin yet, but for the first time in a long time, my eyes feel very heavy and I feel like I'm gonna have a great night sleep.

So far very promising and of course major shout out to Gator and my boy Tyga for giving me excellent ideas, setting this beast up and helping me out with a lot of advice and tips. I know it seems ridiculous, but I'm looking for a major recomp and the way I'm treating it it's go home or die.....hard hahah sorry couldn't resist that one. Going to have my shake, poptarts and all my supps, I've been reading for some time that prami helps with restless leg, really looking forward to see if that can help. I said to myself that I wasn't going to make it extremely detailed, but depending on several things I might as well shed as much light as possible.

Thanks again everyone for taking the taking the time to check this out and if you have any questions/comments/suggestions/advice please feel free to post up or PM me and I will be more than glad to answer and further assist anyone from there.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Since I have to wait 2 hours before hitting the gym, I figured out a better timing method, apply test/tren, wait 1 hour, have a meal and take epi + fish oil, wait another 1-1.5 hit the gym and then stay on that pattern. I applied to inncer bicep and upper shoulder, right around the neck region, where there's just a bit of skin and damn I've been feelin that burn for quite sometime, small headache and a little goofy feeling but it's all good. So, I'll be on here answering questions and PM's till I hit the gym.

I know there's not a lot to report on the second day, but whether it's mental or not, def feeling something going on. In 30mins, either I'll have a small meal/protein shake and top the first 20mg dose of epi, been peeing loads and loads and I actually went to sleep pretty reasonably last night, semi well rested but after crushing it in the gym, I'm gonna go to for a tan and start that up again too. I plan on treating it like it's transderm and wait 4-6 hours before showering and what not and I plan on dosing around the same time with my other PH's (the later doses I don't mind the timing so much with that).

SinX

SinX

Awards
been slacking here a bit, but I'll update everything up to speed over these posts. First from yesterday, been having a headache on and off, a good amount of the time it was on, now getting a bit better. I think my body is getting used to it as I'm not getting as nauseous anymore and I hope my the glycogen gets stored in my arms this time, not so much the chest, but all good either way. Even though I told myself this week would be kinda easy to warm myself getting back into pretty heavy again, I feel already a strength increase, but this time I plan on keeping to my game plan and not deviate like before.

Yesterday Legs:

Seated Press (Single Leg, L then R): 80x20/100x15/140x12

Double Press: 240x20/280x15/300x12 twice; wanted to go so much heavier, but in time I told myself

Hamstring Curls: 65x20(w/u)/95x20/125x15/140x12

Hip Adductor/Adbuctor: same weights and reps as hamstring curls

Stretches and walked around outside for a lil bit, felt mad amped from that and yet sluggish and weird at the same time. I knew it was mental and just kinda fought it off, other than that feelin good, libido is insanely up as well as aggression, but it's controllable.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Dosed my second serving of test/tren and another 20mg of epi, oddly enough it took away my stomach pains hahah, dunno how that worked out. Since today was my off day I went for several walks and I'm trying to hustle and bustle through running, my hearts pounding like a motha after even a bit of time, so I decided to go slow and work my way back up.

On the other hand, veins are poppin out and although I haven't hit my shoulders yet, it looks like their getting a bit bigger already. Haven't weighed myself yet, so I can't tell if the fuller look is mental or not at the moment, but I did get some lovely calf pumps, after drinking some water and stretching it out felt much better. Waiting a few more hours to take my supps + prami/aromasin, that combo has been pretty decent at knocking me out; I feel a bit groggy in the morning, but no throwing up or nausea that I've been hearing about.

I went way overboard yesterday afternoon throughout the night time eating whatever was available, so today I fasted a good amount and kept a very strict diet. On workout days I don't mind eating a bit more than normal and non w/o days, keep my calories/carbs down just a lil bit.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Awesome details SinX! Didn't know you had started a cycle already! I'm in this one for sure and best of luck to you my friend!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Alright today was a pretty interesting day, started off with around a 5.5-6 mile walk, rested for a few hours and dosed up. The inner bi's aren't really burning that much, just a slight sting, but on the upper shoulders, right above the collarbone damn that ish burns for a bit of time. It's not painful, just incredibly annoying, but I'm semi assuming that it's starting to work it's way through. Today was my back/abs and although I've neglected the ish outta my back past few months, I'm sticking to the plan on moderately heavy high volume then after a few weeks start hitting the 6-8/8-10 reps.

Back/Abs:

Lat Pulldown (haven't done these in ages): 62.5x20(w/u)/75x15/100x12 twice/125x8

Low Machine Row (haven't done these in ages too): 85x20/100x15/125x10 twice

DB High Row: 50x15 twice/60x12 --> 50x10 --> 40x12 --> 30x10 (spent on that last one, but felt good)

Leg Raises: 30x2

Normal Crunches (twists/elbows/touching opposite foot): 30x2

Machine Crunch: 100x30x2

Back Extension: 65x10 twice/80x10 twice (not going for strength or anything, just held a stretch for a few seconds and slowly worked myself up).

I hate working my back out and well I'll prob add a few more exercises next time or add a couple more sets; my endurance is slowly taking a hit already, I had to literally push and amp myself up to do 30mins of martial arts and well, if I can build up my endurance from this, I know when I'm off I'll be able to do a lot more; feels like training in high altitude with all this going on hahaha. Still at 40mg epi and considering bumping it to 50 after Monday, we'll see whats up though.

Overall my libido/aggression is up tremendously, my nausea has gone down quite a bit and although I still get headaches from time to time, it's not as bad as it used to be. Keeping between 1-1.5 gallons of water a day and so far today just had fish, brown rice, few bananas, chicken sandwich, about to make a shake soon and have a couple more things as well. Since my timing was off a bit, I'm gonna take my supps very soon, then after 3 hours take my remaining PH's and another 3 hours take my supps; I know 4 is standard, but I rather cut my time a bit short rather than going to sleep forgetting to take them. Good feeling all around, insane pumps and even though I feel a bit groggy when I wake up, I have a good amount of energy throughout the day.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice detailed log so far sin. I saw venom suggested rubbing baby lotion (i think) over the area you apply the dermals to (after applying the test/tren). You feel like its kicking somewhat? The test is suppose to be TNE and kick 2-3hrs after application..

Keep the log going looks solid family.

God bless

SinX

SinX

Awards
Nice detailed log so far sin. I saw venom suggested rubbing baby lotion (i think) over the area you apply the dermals to (after applying the test/tren). You feel like its kicking somewhat? The test is suppose to be TNE and kick 2-3hrs after application..

Keep the log going looks solid family.

God bless
thanks bro, def gonna keep this updated as possible, since this could possibly be an easier alternative. He said it wasn't necessary just yet with the baby lotion, but it would be a good consideration after a few weeks when my skin dries up a bit more and I rub an alcohol swab over each area before applying.

I dunno why, but I def feel it kicking it, one gauge is my libido is insanely up and my endurance has dropped a bit. Although I'm not really testing my strength just yet, even after a week and a half out with poor diet, no rest, too much partying (not proud of it, just saying the circumstance) and I walk back in a bit stronger, unfortunately getting a bit winded quicker when I try to do intense cardio or do my boxing routines.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Also wanted to add this, since this has been something that occurs primarily at night that I keep on forgetting to mention. Since, I've been putting My legs to work even a few days before cycle, they have been pounding like a mothafckah at night, I feel it from my glutes down to my hamstrings. Usually deep stretching and light massage helps, but I've upped my potassium and since I'm not attempting deads/squats, I might hold off the taurine, depending on what happens. With everything I'm taking, I'm not really keen on adding on anymore until it's dire, but so far no bloat, no mood swings and if I start to notice anything like that, I'll up my prami to 1mg, but I won't think about it until that time comes, which I trust and hope doesn't.

Usually I would highly recommend that last item, taurine, but since my back/calf pumps have settled and don't last too long at all, I really can't complain too much about that, well, other than the whole lower body pumps hahaha. On a more positive note, I don't wanna jynx it yet, but this is the first night without a headache so I think I'm just about getting used to this, although I know it won't fully settle in for probably another week or 2.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Had a major cheat meal last night and still managed to eat more on top of that, not to mention what I ate throughout the day, still no bloat and feeling a lot better than the first few days. Lower body pumps are easing up just a bit and although I'm not going to push my luck just yet, I'm still gonna try and hit up cardio. Going to fast until around 4-5pm, and an hour after working out, eat and take supps.

I just applied my first dose of the three amigos and still the upper shoulders burns quite a bit more and longer than if I were to do it on my inner bi's, I guess I'll start moving down to the inner thighs soon. Dude claims to try it on my scrotum, because of the layer of skin there, but nah I'm good at the moment; I remember accidentally one time I sprayed something on my hip to help with inflammation and without realizing it, the liquid worked it's way down to me marbles and all the swearing and fist clenching and jumping/running around didn't help.

Plan on hitting chest/traps/shoulders and I'll most likely throw in a few tri's as well right. Feeling very good so far and hopefully my endurance won't be an issue, since I'm fasted, maybe a half a scoop of C4 (non-stim) and see what's up.

SinX

SinX

Awards
one last note before I head out, I don't think I can finish even half a scoop of a non-stim w/o, I mean, after about 3-4 small sips, I feel amped like whoa. eyes are wide open, can't keep my body still, and feel a slight headache coming on. If I feel this cracked out and still manage to get tired too fast, I'm just going to have to laugh at myself for this.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only thing i applied to my nutz was sustain alpha. No burn, i wouldnt apply anything that has alcohol like them dermals do to your boyz

SinX

SinX

Awards
Only thing i applied to my nutz was sustain alpha. No burn, i wouldnt apply anything that has alcohol like them dermals do to your boyz
that's what I was thinking too, anything alcohol based down there is gonna kill; I try to dab it into place on my shoulders and when it moves down to my ribs/upper lat areas I just feel a slight burn from there to the top of my collarbone. It goes away prob after 10-15mins and if you have a sunburn using this ish, it's gonna suck.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Not a bad day actually, still not hitting my strength yet, but endurance went well through w/o and about 30mins into my training, I called it; 1hr45 give or take and plan on going for a long walk after resting a bit.

Chest/Tri's/Shoulders/Traps:

Chest Bench: Barx15/95x15/135x10 twice

Incline Chest: same as above

Chest dips into bench dips (no rest): 12 each, 4x

Tri Pulldown (no accessory, just ball): 15x20/20x12/25x10 twice

Cable Rear Delt: 10x20/15x12/20x10

DB Chest Press: 30x15/40x12 twice

Superset:
Seated Machine Shoulder Press: 50x15/75x12/90x10
Machine Tricep Extension: 65x15/75x12/90x12

Shrugs: 60x15/70x10 twice

Massive pump all around my upper body, in a good way compared to my lower body, which took a few days getting adjusted to. Plan on waiting another 30 mins or so before eating, having a shake and taking my supps; forgot to weigh myself, but instead of driving myself crazy like I did last time, I'll check every 5-7 days. A very good amount of aggression and while I can control all of it, it's funny how one second I'm calm and talking to someone slowly then the next, I just feel throwing everything around, crazy faces and all hahah. Definitely have to keep this on track and as much as going out and partying again seems great, for the next 12 weeks I'm upping my discipline, and although it's serious work time, gotta let go once in awhile ya know.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Sin so i take it you don't have any concerns about the transdermals being efficient delivery vehicles? Sounds like they are working already.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Sin so i take it you don't have any concerns about the transdermals being efficient delivery vehicles? Sounds like they are working already.
I wasn't sure about the 80% absorption rate, that was prob the main thing I was most skeptical about, but after reading a few logs and talking to dude, there are a couple of things that make sense. If you apply more than 1.5ml to the same spot over and over, it's not gonna enter properly, I can't base that on much at the moment, other than the burning sensation I feel when I apply to certain areas and the most I apply in one spot is 1ml.

When I'm a bit more brave I'll try the inner thighs and really make sure these ish doesn't run around too much, I'll break something if I get that feeling again down. Sorry for sharing some graphic info, but I have to say that I've been getting a lot of random erections, doesn't matter where I am and a good amount of times I really have to picture some things to get it down, sorry. Well, I might as well go all out and embarrass myself by saying this, but after applying within 2-3 hours, if I'm on the toilet, you get the picture, fckin annoying that is and pisses me right off like whoa. That and my endurance has taken a small hit, I was really surprised that I can't do my intense cardio/1hr long MA training, but as the weeks go on hopefully that'll change. I do notice I am breaking out a bit of my face, shoulders and back, other than 1 major cheat meal of greasy food, can't say it's anything else and I shower 2 sometimes 3 a day, depending on what I have to do.

I'd say by the end of week 2 beginning of 3 we'll see whats up, weights up a bit as well; not really trying to pack on tonnes of muscle, but if I can get to where I wanna be, I'll start adjusting from there.

SinX

SinX

Awards
and not to sound like this either, but the dude that's been reppin this company, not gator/venom, I don't like him nor do I like his products all that much anymore; their ph's are the only exception, minus katanadrol. So by no means would I give the thumbs up to the co-signer who gives probably just as good ph/ds information than I do in astrophysics ya know. Tyga can back me up on that, as soon as he showed me this site, there was no more going back to his moderated old forums, where if anyone mentions another product they get bashed and then stamped with the title of we're not as knowledgeable, but take HCGenerate, its the same as real HCG hahaha or my favorite, "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO KEEP WRITING THIS AND TELLING PEOPLE! YOU DO NOT NEED A SERM/PCT FOR BEASTDROL (Superdrol clone) IT WILL NOT AROMATASE TO ESTROGEN AND ALL YOU NEED IS FORMA/HCGENERATE AND MY DAA!" fck off you stupid fckin idiot, hahah sorry don't know where that came from; but in all seriousness I rather be the guy who stands by myself than part of a failing group that thinks their the best, based on absolutely fck all.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but you really dont need a serm for beastdrol. Just follow the directions man.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Bwahahaha. Just kidding. Couldn't resist.
I cracked up reading that; no worries, I forgot about the directions bit hahaha.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and not to sound like this either, but the dude that's been reppin this company, not gator/venom, I don't like him nor do I like his products all that much anymore; their ph's are the only exception, minus katanadrol. So by no means would I give the thumbs up to the co-signer who gives probably just as good ph/ds information than I do in astrophysics ya know. Tyga can back me up on that, as soon as he showed me this site, there was no more going back to his moderated old forums, where if anyone mentions another product they get bashed and then stamped with the title of we're not as knowledgeable, but take HCGenerate, its the same as real HCG hahaha or my favorite, "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO KEEP WRITING THIS AND TELLING PEOPLE! YOU DO NOT NEED A SERM/PCT FOR BEASTDROL (Superdrol clone) IT WILL NOT AROMATASE TO ESTROGEN AND ALL YOU NEED IS FORMA/HCGENERATE AND MY DAA!" fck off you stupid fckin idiot, hahah sorry don't know where that came from; but in all seriousness I rather be the guy who stands by myself than part of a failing group that thinks their the best, based on absolutely fck all.
Vouch i do. I was about to say im glad to see your active on this forum sin! Nate is a clown, his physique is piss poor (see fb). Dudes a joke, along with his forum. They dont give advice anymore, its become; see how many need.2 products you can push in a thread.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Vouch i do. I was about to say im glad to see your active on this forum sin! Nate is a clown, his physique is piss poor (see fb). Dudes a joke, along with his forum. They dont give advice anymore, its become; see how many need.2 products you can push in a thread.
thanks fam, yeah I wasn't gonna lie at that other joint I felt like I couldn't get a word out only if it was a n2 product, when you read a lot of great logs from ppl and they email you outta the blue telling you some crazy ish, I was left bemused and irritated to be honest. I was gonna say it's funny cause you don't see the same reps/crowd here as on n2/elite and a couple of other places, steriodology is slowing taking that bad turnover too; but I respect the originals whom won't have their nonsense. I was gonna say it's a combo of "Who's ready for powerchews," or "free giveways," that and to me it felt weird when I tried to start my third log there and dude changed the name of the title so it looked like his products, one of my posts got deleted when I flipped out, but what do ya expect; I understand its the same compound/chemicals, but don't take someone elses credit, sorry I felt like that was pent up for a bit after reading around more bout ppl using his products.

For the record, I don't like bashing companies, whether their the worst or the best; however, with all the information, advice and professionalism, I feel like I don't have much of a choice. But there's no hiding it, I mean they try to, but look at some of the ingredients on their products, not forged/3rd party brands, but their own "supplements," **** is a joke and when I was stacking hella/beast, I still had ppl from there telling me I was using too much support and my pct wasn't going to work, because there was too much going on, hahaha must be outta their damn minds and I dunno what their putting into their newer ish, but a major side is the ability to not think/act properly.

SinX

SinX

Awards
todays an off day, but about to dose up soon, try and hit some cardio and although I gotta run around today I still wanna take it easy. Program calls for 2 days off, since I am not surprisingly not sore at all, gonna go tomorrow seeing how I feel, plan on fasting until later afternoon and so far feeling a whole lot better since the first few days, nausea is almost completely gone and the my headaches aren't as intense/long lasting, week 1 is almost done and can't wait to see what the next week brings.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Just got back from a decent walk/jog, didn't push myself to run today as those quad/calf/groin pumps have been dying down, so I'll give it a days rest before going back into it tomorrow. Just took my first dose and still that burn on the shoulders is much more strong than compared to my inner bis, fck, guess it's time to start shaving the inner part of my leg and I'll bounce around between there, inner bis, shoulder, and ankles.

Looking and feeling a bit fuller, certain shirts are getting a bit more snug, doesn't look like I'm holding much water, abs are a lil more defined and showing a bit more; I stay hitting between 1-1.5 gallons, lowered my sodium just a bit and upped my fiber a lil more. So far today just had a chicken/turkey sandwich, plan on having a burger soon, protein shake a bit after that and another 2 small meals and snacks throughout (bars, peanuts, fruits). Sides from the first few days have pretty much gone away and I'm feelin pretty damn good and only get better from here; I just want my endurance to stay at a solid 30mins martial arts and I'll be really happy, I think I'll get to one of my goals quicker if I keep at this pace.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Today is supposed to be an off day, but I'll give it another hour or so and seeing what's up I'm gonna hit arms today and start the 2nd week of my training a day earlier. It's higher reps for the second week and I plan on extending an extra set to 4 and my last set will be 5-6 rep to get my strength up again. I feel fckin amazing compared to the first few days now and I was thinking it's only a matter of time before my body starts adjusting. If I w/o I'll post it up and if I don't get back on later, I'll write first weeks experience tomorrow or so.

SinX

SinX

Awards
just got an interesting phone call not too long ago, and looks like I'm picking someone up from the airport in a couple hours. Looks like I'll be busy all morning and as surprised/little excited as I am, I'm still keeping to my gym schedule and either she'll tag along or wait for me and get wet....in the sauna hahaha. So, since I have a bit of time it'll be a full week in several hours and compared to the first four days, it has gotten a lot better.

No more nausea (felt very close to throwing up a couple of times), no more long intense headaches and I'm not getting as flushed as I was. Since I know, it's not fully flowing throughout my system properly yet (maybe another week or so), I can't tell if it's from the test/tren, but random errections that last awhile and it's taking a bit longer to orgasm (completely opposite of what I thought and I'm happy with that). I don't like my endurance has taken a hit like it has so far, but I'll keep pushing through it.

Unless I drink more than 2-3 cups of water at a time, no bloat at the moment, and no mood swings either way; actually have a great sense of well being outside the gym and my aggression is completely controllable and only amp myself up when I'm in the gym. Sleep is about the same, some nights are better than others, and I'd say only twice so far when I had night sweats. Definitely looking a bit fuller and later this morning I'll weigh myself when I hit the gym fasted and see what I'm at. Abs are popping out a bit more and cutting a bit more cut on my sides as well, veins for days, even two days not in the gym I can see 2 large throughout my bicep, and loads from elbow down my lower wrists. Really excited to this week and another to go by and then damn it's gonna pop off like shakin the ish outta a cola bottle.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Hey I have been lurking on this thread for a while now. Great stuff. I would highly suggest next back workout starting with weighted pull-ups (~10lbs at first) and only come halfway up ( keep tension on lats) and lean back during the movement.

I was a bit cold to it but it's worked wonders (started post avi pic) and my back has blown up

Just my 2 cents for next back workout if your feeling particularly alpha.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Hey I have been lurking on this thread for a while now. Great stuff. I would highly suggest next back workout starting with weighted pull-ups (~10lbs at first) and only come halfway up ( keep tension on lats) and lean back during the movement.

I was a bit cold to it but it's worked wonders (started post avi pic) and my back has blown up

Just my 2 cents for next back workout if your feeling particularly alpha.
Thanks for dropping by and usually I do pull-ups on those [back/bi]days, after working my way back into it, I'll definitely hit up weights after I reach a certain amount and I'll work on my wings as well by throwing those into my giantsets of pullup variations. Appreciate that and will definitely work these back into my routine.

Damn bro, you got a 8 pack on your back, great work there and definitely need to start hitting my mid back more now too. It's pretty much all upper back, very little mid (cut) and a bit of lower back/sides from rows and what not on my end.

SinX

SinX

Awards
So far so very good, I can tell my strength has gone up a bit and this week is all high reps and one last set of 5-6 for strength training, mix it up once in a while throughout and stick to my overall plan. Today is the first day of the second week of arms training and I can actually enjoyed today a lot.

Arms:

Tri Pushdown (short bar): 50x20/65x15 twice/80x10/90x5

Skull Crushers: 50x20 twice/70x15 twice (the other plates we're being used and I couldn't get an even amount for my final set)

Seated DB Tri Press: 50x20/60x15 twice/65x12/70x6

Incline DB Curl: 25x20/30x20 twice/35x12/40x8

Superset:

Machine Bicep Curl: 35x30/50x25/65x20/75x15/100x8
Seated Tri Extension: 35x30/50x25/65x20/75x15/100x8

Felt a pump afterwards for a bit of time, and still my veins are popping out like whoa. Gained 3lbs, unless I'm holding it somewhere else, doesn't look like I have a lot of water in my face/abs; keeping a pretty damn clean diet, doing as much cardio as I can and eating 3-4 times a day not working out and 5-6 times a day working out, so to see that in a week I'm pretty happy with that, mostly I'm getting closer and closer to my main goal so even if my weight stays the same or jumps up, as long as I keep the same physique (well, where it's heading) then I'll be really pleased with that.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Sin you still following the 16/8 protocol or are you deviating?

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Wtb moar updates...

SinX

SinX

Awards
Sin you still following the 16/8 protocol or are you deviating?
I belive he deviates, and customizes it.
Yes and yes, my bad it's been a crazy past couple of days, but if I go over one day, then then next day I'll adjust it accordingly. So far, it's treating me pretty good, not as moody/cranky as I thought I would be, but there's some times where I have to fuel up just a lil bit.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Crazy past few days, but alls good now and so far everything is going great with this run, my endurance is even coming back a bit. Jogs are a bit easier and I'm going a bit longer with boxing, and each time I train, even if it's a minute longer, that's what I'm shooting for. Past few days I've hit legs and today I hit bi's/tri's; since I haven't been on in sometime, gonna send some PM's and either later tonight or tomorrow, I'll post my w/o's, thoughts and experiences so far.

SinX

SinX

Awards
getting ready for chest/traps/shoulders/abs; depending on how things go, I might change up my routine shortly, but so far I'm liking it.

I'll also post my previous w/o's really soon, I had to run out last night and didn't get back till a couple of hours ago.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Upped to 50mg of EPI and actually lowered my test from 2 to 1.5 and I'll keep the tren at 1.5 maybe a bit lower, but either way seeing some great things.

so the past two w/o's have been in the 20-25 range, tryna boost up my endurance and then go right into heavy lifting very soon.

Legs:
Single Leg Seated Press (Alt L/R): 80x25/120x20/140x20 twice

Double Leg Seated Press: 240x25/280x20/300x20 twice; can't wait for heavy days I feel like I'm gonna smash 400, and this is not the angle position just to let everyone know.

Leg Extension (hate these): 50x25 twice and said fck it

Hamstring Curls/Hip Adbuctor/Adductors are the same weight and reps as my previous workouts, just hit them 20-25 reps.

Yesterday, Arms:

Machine Bicep Curl (w/u): 50x25/75x20 twice/100x15

BB Curl: 50x25/70x20 twice/80x19, felt like I was swaying/rocking a bit too much and stopped

Superset:
Tri Dips: 25 then 20x3
Bench Dips: 25 then 20x3

Standing Bicep Cable Curl: 50x25/65x20 twice (don't know why I threw that in there, guess for extra pump/resistance)

Cable Rope Overhead Tri (fully extend at top): 35x25/50x20/65x20

Giantset:

Tri Pulldown (no accessory): 10x30/15x25 twice/20x20
Tri Pushdown (V bar): 45x30/60x25 twice/75x20
Standing Overhead DB Extension: 15x30/20x25 twice/25x20

I wanted to die through the entire last set for that set, I even had to take a 10sec breath to each exercise; it was that uncomfortable out of breath with chest pains, but massive pumps. In the moment, I feel them the pump and I'm sore for a few hours, however, after eating and later into the night, definitely by the next day, I'm no longer sore. I can tell strength is going up, looks like I've already put on a good bit of size and my weights up around 5-6 lbs from when I first started, it's strange because I look more defined, unless it's being stored somewhere other than my abs for once, then I'd be really happy with that, don't want to make this a long a$$ post, so I'll post a few more things soon and when I get back I'll throw up my w/o

SinX

SinX

Awards
a lot of energy, aggression and too much libido hahah (well, that's not a bad thing at all). I was concerned about that tanking like my previous cycles, but time around it's not even fair hahaha. Almost 2 weeks down and already seeing some nice changes, arms/shoulders/legs looking a lot lot bigger and my abs are getting a bit more defined each day; endurance is slightly up, nothing to brag about at the moment, but it's getting a lil bit easier to jog/box, take a small breather and hop back in.

just got a phone gotta head out now and I'll post my w/o when I get back later.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a lot of energy, aggression and too much libido hahah (well, that's not a bad thing at all). I was concerned about that tanking like my previous cycles, but time around it's not even fair hahaha. Almost 2 weeks down and already seeing some nice changes, arms/shoulders/legs looking a lot lot bigger and my abs are getting a bit more defined each day; endurance is slightly up, nothing to brag about at the moment, but it's getting a lil bit easier to jog/box, take a small breather and hop back in.

just got a phone gotta head out now and I'll post my w/o when I get back later.
All positives there lol even the libido jump. Unless youre thinkin about smashin fat chicks

SinX

SinX

Awards
All positives there lol even the libido jump. Unless youre thinkin about smashin fat chicks
Definitely all positives indeed bro, got me cracking up like a mothafckah over here yo. I know I'm mad picky for a cute face with a great ass, so I mean, if it really came down to it, I'd bang a couple chubby chicks hahah. I like the couple that I got goin' on, but just some funny ish at the moment.

No peps or rc that have sedative effects yet huh hahah

SinX

SinX

Awards
my bad took a bit longer to post up, been running around since last night and other than going for a 2 hour walk and having lunch with the new new earlier today, got a bit of time to post up what's been goin on.

Chest/Shoulders/Traps, decided to save abs for another time due to time crunch.

Incline Bench: Barx20/95x25/135x20 twice/185x15

Bench Press: 95x25/135x25 twice/185x20

Chest Dips: 25x4; thinkin about buying chains soon.

Set:
Cable Machine Front Shoulder Raise: 10x25/15x20 twice/20x10
Side Shoulder Raise: 15x25/25x20 twice/30x8 (wanted to hit the last two higher reps, but still happy with that)

Set:
Rear Delt Cable Cross: 10x30/15x20 twice/20x15
Rear Delt DB Fly: 10x25/15x15 twice/20x6 (wanted to go for more strength here)

DB Press: 35x25/45x20 twice/50x20

Set:
Chest Machine Press (figured why not, been awhile): 75x30/100x25/150x20
Machine Shoulder Press: 65x30/80x25/90x15

Even though the weight wasn't heavy at all, those higher reps took the ish outta me, in a good way though and was able to get off about 30 mins of boxing/training. Funny thing other than getting a tiny bit winded, I think I was more sore from pumps and my shoulders got tired before my endurance gave out. About two hours after that, went for a jog/run and after full on sprinting for a minute, then jog and walk, my heart is pounding a little bit less harder and not as hard to catch my breath. Don't get me wrong it's still a bit of a challenge, but fck it, just another thing to add to the list to knock out.

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
my bad took a bit longer to post up, been running around since last night and other than going for a 2 hour walk and having lunch with the new new earlier today, got a bit of time to post up what's been goin on.

Chest/Shoulders/Traps, decided to save abs for another time due to time crunch.

Incline Bench: Barx20/95x25/135x20 twice/185x15

Bench Press: 95x25/135x25 twice/185x20

Chest Dips: 25x4; thinkin about buying chains soon.

Set:
Cable Machine Front Shoulder Raise: 10x25/15x20 twice/20x10
Side Shoulder Raise: 15x25/25x20 twice/30x8 (wanted to hit the last two higher reps, but still happy with that)

Set:
Rear Delt Cable Cross: 10x30/15x20 twice/20x15
Rear Delt DB Fly: 10x25/15x15 twice/20x6 (wanted to go for more strength here)

DB Press: 35x25/45x20 twice/50x20

Set:
Chest Machine Press (figured why not, been awhile): 75x30/100x25/150x20
Machine Shoulder Press: 65x30/80x25/90x15

Even though the weight wasn't heavy at all, those higher reps took the ish outta me, in a good way though and was able to get off about 30 mins of boxing/training. Funny thing other than getting a tiny bit winded, I think I was more sore from pumps and my shoulders got tired before my endurance gave out. About two hours after that, went for a jog/run and after full on sprinting for a minute, then jog and walk, my heart is pounding a little bit less harder and not as hard to catch my breath. Don't get me wrong it's still a bit of a challenge, but fck it, just another thing to add to the list to knock out.
Good stuff man! I got a dip belt for Christmas its nice!

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Sounds like your making some serious progress. Do you really notice gains (gaiiiinnzz*) daily? I can't remember the last time I had that.