Dbol/Test/Winny Cycle

xFireBullx

Awards
Stats: 5'10 @ 206lbs 16%bf

Background info:
Been training since 2007, got even more serious about it 2-3years ago

I've only done 1 cycle before sometime last year it was Test E @ 500mg solo.

Fell in love with the darkside and this is my new cycle planned:

1-12 Test C 500mg(Mon250/Thurs250)
1-4 Dbol 50mg/day as a kicker
1-4 Adex 1mg EOD while on Dbol
5-12 Adex 1mg E3D
8-14 Winny 50mg/day
HCG 250iu E3D
Wk 6 iForce Joint Help (preload before winny)
Liv52
Multi
Fish Oil

PCT (14days after last cyp pin)
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid
Cycle Armor
AD-3

Already have everything purchased and plan to start maybe sunday or the week after.

Couple questions: When should I start hcg? And what doses should I run the clomid?
Any other advice is welcomed and thats exactly why im posting, to receive help from the more experienced!

P.S bloodwork will be done after :)

xFireBullx

Awards
BTW big shoutout to howwedo for helping me plan this and my previous cycle!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Stats: 5'10 @ 206lbs 16%bf

Background info:
Been training since 2007, got even more serious about it 2-3years ago

I've only done 1 cycle before sometime last year it was Test E @ 500mg solo.

Fell in love with the darkside and this is my new cycle planned:

1-12 Test C 500mg(Mon250/Thurs250)
1-4 Dbol 50mg/day as a kicker
1-4 Adex 1mg EOD while on Dbol
5-12 Adex 1mg E3D
8-14 Winny 50mg/day
HCG 250iu E3D
Wk 6 iForce Joint Help (preload before winny)
Liv52
Multi
Fish Oil

PCT (14days after last cyp pin)
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid
Cycle Armor
AD-3

Already have everything purchased and plan to start maybe sunday or the week after.

Couple questions: When should I start hcg? And what doses should I run the clomid?
Any other advice is welcomed and thats exactly why im posting, to receive help from the more experienced!

P.S bloodwork will be done after :)
That's a high dose of armidex. Normal dosage is .25mg I'd start there and adjust as needed. Can't recall the half life but I wouldn't go further than EOD. Start hcg bout 4 weeks into cycle and discontinue 7 days before pct but for a test dbol cycle probably not a necessity. I'd run clomid at 100mg for 3 days then 50/50/25/25.

xFireBullx

Awards
Kk so id be safe not using the hcg and just saving it for anothrr time?

joeblow1

Awards
No. Run the hcg if you don't want raisins for nuts. And it makes recovery easier. So why wouldn't you run it? Hcg is a must before pct. give yourself the best chance of success. And drop that adex dose way back. 0.25 to 0.5 mg e3d or eod is more then enough. Your body needs some estrogen to function properly and grow. Plus that winny is gonna dry you out bad, so you definitely want some estrogen to keep joints lubed.

joeblow1

Awards
Run the clomid at 25 mg day. Anymore and your gonna be an emotional bitch.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Run the clomid at 25 mg day. Anymore and your gonna be an emotional bitch.
Thats retarded advice! Clinically doctors prescribe it to men at 50mg+ per day. Being emotional is person to person. I handle up to 150mg before i get sides. 100mg of clomid is about the equivalent of 40mg of nolva. Dont give advice based on YOUR experience and then say it like its fact... Not trying to be rude but you will go farther here if you give real advice based on actual medical studies (there is a ton on clomid btw)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You can run it if you like but for a cycle like yours not really needed. Usually hcg is used in harder cycles involving tren, deca, NPP etc etc

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No. Run the hcg if you don't want raisins for nuts. And it makes recovery easier. So why wouldn't you run it? Hcg is a must before pct. give yourself the best chance of success. And drop that adex dose way back. 0.25 to 0.5 mg e3d or eod is more then enough. Your body needs some estrogen to function properly and grow. Plus that winny is gonna dry you out bad, so you definitely want some estrogen to keep joints lubed.
I agree with the adex. Run it at 1mg eod for about 5-6 doses and then drop it down to what joe said. That gives you a high blood level to start at.

Hcg isnt necessary. A blast of a good serm like clomid (my favorite) @ 200mg day 1, 150mg day 2 and 3 then 100mg for the rest of week 1. Starting week 2 until done is 50mg ed. My balls are back to normal in the first week.

Hcg is suppressive at high dose or prolonged use. It is best used for about 5-8 weeks stopping 2 weeks before pct. It has halflife of about 5 days so 2x a week injections is perfect. I like it in the middle of my cycle usually from kicker end to last pin of test. 125iu 2x a week will keep nuts awake and ready for pct.

xFireBullx

Awards
Copy that ty. I originally bought the HCG because I was going to do tren/test/winny but decided to save tren for another cycle. I'll still use the HCG though for this cycle thank you

I agree with the adex. Run it at 1mg eod for about 5-6 doses and then drop it down to what joe said. That gives you a high blood level to start at.

Hcg isnt necessary. A blast of a good serm like clomid (my favorite) @ 200mg day 1, 150mg day 2 and 3 then 100mg for the rest of week 1. Starting week 2 until done is 50mg ed. My balls are back to normal in the first week.

Hcg is suppressive at high dose or prolonged use. It is best used for about 5-8 weeks stopping 2 weeks before pct. It has halflife of about 5 days so 2x a week injections is perfect. I like it in the middle of my cycle usually from kicker end to last pin of test. 125iu 2x a week will keep nuts awake and ready for pct.
The adex I have came in 1mg caps so I can't cut them to take .5 or .25... so after my 5-6 doses of 1mg eod can I do 1mg e3d? That is exactly how i'll run my hcg then 125iu mon/thurs (same days as test cyp pin).

If I run HCG will my clomid dose in pct be ok @ 50/50/50/50 with nolva at 20/20/20/20?

joeblow1

Awards
Bro unless I'm running a gram of test a week I'm only using 0.25-0.5 mg 1-2 xs a week of adex. I wouldn't dare take 1 mg.

joeblow1

Awards
I'd drop the nolva in pct as well. Clomid is way more effective then nolva and you don't have to worry about estrogen rebound.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'd drop the nolva in pct as well. Clomid is way more effective then nolva and you don't have to worry about estrogen rebound.
Hmmm estrogen rebound from Nolva?? You'll get estrogen rebound from anastrozole as its not a suicidal inhibitor but not from nolva. And what makes you say one is better than the other?? Everyone's different, some prefer clomid others prefer Nolva I prefer torem.