Super dmz 2.0 log

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys I'm new to AM and this is my first log. I'm running super dmz 2.0 for a 4 week cycle. Dosage will be 40/40/40/40.
I'm 5'5" (short I know)
I weigh 127. I haven't really gained much weight after highschool just a hard gainer I guess.
These are my max weights
Bench: 225
Squat: 275 I try to squat much as I can but I have lower back problems always have
Curl: 135
Bench incline:185
My goal is to gain size and strength on this cycle. I've read most weight gained is water weight but ill have to see for myself.
The only other supplements I'm taking with super dmz 2.0 will be creatine monohydrate and a mass gainer. I'm 21 years old I've been working out since I was 16 on and off and I have ran two cycles. One dbol and a test/tren cycle.
For a pct I'm not really sure if I will need it, I didn't use one with dbol and kept my strength just lost the water weight.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
There's definitely a lot wrong with that post.

Hard gainer = under eater
2 cycles and still only 127? You better be 6%
the lifts are good if they're real.
I know nothing about super-dmz, but yes you need PCT. You always need PCT. A SERM.
You're very young.

What's your bf%
and what's your diet and training like?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

It's my off day I currently way 127 at morning weight. Had to work all day so no time to work out ):. I took one pill in the morning and will take one before workout, but today will just take the other pill before bed
Here's some before pics!

Attachments

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
There's definitely a lot wrong with that post.

Hard gainer = under eater
2 cycles and still only 127? You better be 6%
the lifts are good if they're real.
I know nothing about super-dmz, but yes you need PCT. You always need PCT. A SERM.
You're very young.

What's your bf%
and what's your diet and training like?
I forgot to mention! My body % is 4.3 and I eat up to 3500 calories a day I also do cardio 30 mins a day. did my last cycle a year ago.. I stopped lifting for about 3 months and lost it all thats why my weights so low. I was at 135 about a month back but started doing cardio and lost the weight.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I'm not an under eater by the way I just thought including the hard gainer would help bring in extra carbs and calories.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I will post my training and diet each day if anyone cares to follow

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
You look like you got your diet and training right. The pics don't look like 4.3% though, low, but not 4%.

Get a SERM. You do need to PCT.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
You look like you got your diet and training right. The pics don't look like 4.3% though, low, but not 4%.

Get a SERM. You do need to PCT.
Alright thanks for letting me know.. What do you suggest as a good PCT?. I know super dmz 2.0 doesn't aromatize, but I'm going to get a liver support of some kind.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Super-dmz was superdrol and dmz. I think 2.0 doesn't have SD in it. But I'm not sure.

Either way. Clomid or nolvadex will be good. Clomid is much preferred by me. Liver support is a good idea. And something for blood pressure. Taurine for back pumps couldn't hurt.

DAA during PCT is a good idea too.

I think there is a PCT protocol sticky that you should probably read through so you can make a good decision.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Super-dmz was superdrol and dmz. I think 2.0 doesn't have SD in it. But I'm not sure.

Either way. Clomid or nolvadex will be good. Clomid is much preferred by me. Liver support is a good idea. And something for blood pressure. Taurine for back pumps couldn't hurt.

DAA during PCT is a good idea too.

I think there is a PCT protocol sticky that you should probably read through so you can make a good decision.
Alright thanks for the advice bro.
Btw super dmz 2.0 is Methylstenbolone and dymethazine

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in brother. SERM for sure.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Worked my bicep, tricep and abs today felt pretty good. I read that usually starts kicking in a week in so looking forward to it! I weighed in at 127.3 which is my normal weight.
For my workout I did;
Dumbbell curls- max 50lbs 5 reps
Seated cable curls- max 170lbs 6 reps
(Not straight bar) barbell curls- max 135lbs 3 reps
Seated single dumbbell curls- max 40lbs 4 reps
And side curls

For triceps
Skull crushers-max 45lbs 4 reps
Rope pull down-max 170lbs 4 reps
Single weight skull crushers-90lbs 5 reps
Close grip bench- max 185 3 reps
And dips weighted- 55 pounds 15 reps

For abs did 2 sets of 100 sit-ups
And weighted leg lifts

Meal 1: had three potatoes four eggs and a cup of yogurt
Meal 2: half a cup of rice and a can of asparagus
Meal 3: protein shake (mass gainer) and a banana
Meal 4: steak, broccoli, pasta and a bag of salad

Did some cardio felt good riding my bike
Can't wait for the super dmz 2.0 to kick in just ordered some clomid and a PCT called super test by beast nutrition. Also ordered taurine just in case I get some pumps

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Worked legs, shoulders, and traps
Felt ok nothing different gotta make it quick sorry
But I weighed in at 128 i don't think this has anything to do with the supplement. I maxed 265 on squats three times but I could've done that without the super dmz. I ate a **** ton of food today couldn't stop eating. Working out chest and back tommorow looking forward to it.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ate a **** ton of food today couldn't stop eating. Working out chest and back tommorow looking forward to it.
This is good. What are your calories and macro breakdown?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
This is good. What are your calories and macro breakdown?
I would say my normal diet is 3,500 cals and 230 carbs and 200g of protein. Most my meals are consistent except for my last meal that's when I try to consume the most

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Did you get your hands on some clomid?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
No offense, but your facial expressions in your photos are hilarious lol

In on this though for sure buddy. Not gonna lie, I read 127 and thought you had no business running a PH but your photos show some potential and dedication. Keep this calories super high and don't fear the carbs!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
No offense, but your facial expressions in your photos are hilarious lol

In on this though for sure buddy. Not gonna lie, I read 127 and thought you had no business running a PH but your photos show some potential and dedication. Keep this calories super high and don't fear the carbs!
Haha yeah I know but I'm a hard gainer my metabolism is pretty high I eat alot but gain little weight I've ran cycles before but I stopped putting in work in the gym and lost my gains

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

I worked chest and back Today. Eating everything in site I think Im going to make 5 meals a day instead of 4
For back work out I did
Lat pull down: max 180
Lat row: max 180
Up right row: max 155
And did pull ups to failure two sets
For chest
Bench: max 225lbs 3 reps. Went up one rep
DB incline: max 80lbs 4 reps
Decline bench: max 225lbs 4 reps
And I did a machine forgot what it was called but max 225lbs 6 reps
Then did 2 sets of dips to failure
Had three meals already and still hungry

Meal 1: one cup of oatmeal, 2 pieces of toast and 3 eggs
Meal 2: 2 apples a subway sandwich 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter and a protein shake (mass gainer)
Meal 3: rice, steak and mushrooms
Meal 4: going to make pork tenderloin with a bag of salad and a protein shake
Meal 5: chicken and rice
I weighed in at 129. I'm gaining little weight but by next week i feel Ima start packin on then pounds

I felt pretty aggressive with the weights today. Some douchebag messed me up on my DB incline, I asked for a spot and I'm struggling on my last two reps and just watches me with no help. I got this pump in my right wrist hoping for my taurine to come in the mail.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
If anyone wants to share some advice or any input please I'm more than interested!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have a smartphone download a calorie/protein tracking app. You would be surprised at foods you think are calorie heavy but really aren't.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh alright I will thanks bro!
I use Protein Tracker but I hear good things about MyFitnessPal. Opened my eyes to what I was eating!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I use Protein Tracker but I hear good things about MyFitnessPal. Opened my eyes to what I was eating!
I just stick with steak and chicken a lil pork n there I know there rich in protein. But I will look into it. Does it tell you like gram for gram of what's in each food?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just stick with steak and chicken a lil pork n there I know there rich in protein. But I will look into it. Does it tell you like gram for gram of what's in each food?
Pretty sure both apps do. Protein Tracker does. Here are a couple snapshots:

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Did biceps triceps and abs. Not significant difference in my workout. I ate alot of food today I went out for pizza and ate a $hit ton lol. Have lots of energy got through my workout in a breeze. If you look at my following arm and abs work out I didn't change in any weight or reps. I weighed 130 this morning which is good.
I'm not sure on how many meals I've ate so far today I'm thinking I'm on my 5th. But I really haven't stopped eating except when I was driving home. Really starting to like this product. I hope some strength gains come in soon. I've had at least 3,500 cals by now and alot of protein.
Taking an off day tommrow I got a sharp pain in my right wrist just gonna sleep on it tommrow for my day off work.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

Noticing that super dmz 2.0 is starting to work :) felt energetic I can see my veins are popping out more my arms look more solid it's all going good! I weighed 129 this morning. I've been eating a lot more. But havent really packed on the lbs yet. Today I'm not really gonna prep any meals just gonna eat what I want cause it's my day off and want to relax haha. Tomorrow gonna hit the gym hard do my leg shoulder and trap workout. I'm going to start taking the pills from beginning when I wake up to right before bed. I feel like I'm running the doses too close together. But so far feeling good no sides, my mood hasn't changed and I'm just eating like a mad man. No acne or stuff like that maybe a little increase in facial hair but other than that it's going good. Will update tommrow!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:
Weight 132
I gained 5 pounds already and it's barely the 1st week. Really starting to like the boost In the gym feeling strong and looking solid!. For my meals Im eating healthy as possible but after a huge ass meal I'm still hungry haha. Looks like not to many people are following my log, but it's alright thanks for those who are! I hit chest today felt great I'm not going to post my workouts cause I don't have much time to. I got a second job so I'm pretty busy lately. I maxed 235 today on bench I felt great after that. No sides , I did have a slight pump feeling in my wrist it hurt like hell but it went away after a couple days. One side effect though eating everything! Got three weeks left stoked about it!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the 235 bench. Feels good when that happens!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Actually decided this will be my next cycle, so I will be following a little closer. Start this Monday!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

I woke up at 6am and have been eating ever since last. I've been feeling really good I weigh 136!! I haven't weighed this much ever even on my dbol cycle! I maxed in curls 145... And 110 on skull crushers it feels really good to move such weight I'm loving it! I worked my biceps and triceps but just did 3 sets of each. I'm really sore I've been putting in hard work these past couple months. I've been trying to eat healthy as possible not to much junk. My goal weight is to be 140 and to max my bench 260. Ill will post pictures tommrow!

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
I want to say great work so far. I have been following since day three. A bit of advice to gaining size. Compound lifts. I see a lot of isolation lifts in your workouts. Ever tried some of the less complicated workouts like 5x5, 5-3-1, tri phase, or dc?

You will see major gains if you add this to your training.

I think your diet is on point for you. Which is normally the hard part. And you train like a beast.

Keep it simple and grow. Eat + heavy compound lifts + recovery = muscle expansion!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I want to say great work so far. I have been following since day three. A bit of advice to gaining size. Compound lifts. I see a lot of isolation lifts in your workouts. Ever tried some of the less complicated workouts like 5x5, 5-3-1, tri phase, or dc?

You will see major gains if you add this to your training.

I think your diet is on point for you. Which is normally the hard part. And you train like a beast.

Keep it simple and grow. Eat + heavy compound lifts + recovery = muscle expansion!
Thanks dude I've been trying to add more reps in my workout. And idk I'm just trying to stay with my program cause its really been working for me. Thanks for the advice Ima try this out

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
No problem.... I have been around for many years in the gym. And once I learned its not always volume of lifts, but amount of damage inflicted on the muscle is best. I used to spend hours in the gym. Now I get better results in 40 min of lifting. Its hard to change but you will be glad you did.

Pick one lift to add each day.( if you are not doing them)

Add pull ups, dead lifts, squats, bench press, and over head press. As your first lift a day. And you will be happy you did.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

Fuc*ing loving this! Running through the day feeling swole and solid. I wasn't able to workout today but I was feeling pretty sore anyways. I found this beef jerkey that's .69¢ that's cheap! With 30 grams of protein per bag. I bought alot and I've ate 4 bags already haha. I've been eating alot of food and trying to keep my protein up. I was running today and I felt like I didn't ever want to stop felt good! My veins are starting to look crazy I'm loving it! 20 days left can't wait for the rest of the gains! I have my clomid and taurine and liver support. Only side affect, wanting to eat and lift lol. I feel amazing in the gym and throughout the day. My mood is good I feel like it got better. Idk why but AM keeps F*cking up when I try to post pics but I will post pics as soon as I can! Also when it comes time Ima run estrogenx by hi-tech. I've heard alot of good reviews I had a buddy take it after his cycle and he said it worked pretty good.

BigMike88

Awards
stupid question: this is the Blackstone labs super dmz 2.0 correct? and where did you buy it? almost done with my pct gonna wait a lil bit then i want to start this. thank you

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
stupid question: this is the Blackstone labs super dmz 2.0 correct? and where did you buy it? almost done with my pct gonna wait a lil bit then i want to start this. thank you
Yeah blackstone labs super dmz 2.0, and I bought it from amazon. Ima run estrogenx as a pct and start running clomid on my 15 day plus liver support I can kinda feel it effecting my liver but not so bad

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Yeah blackstone labs super dmz 2.0, and I bought it from amazon. Ima run estrogenx as a pct and start running clomid on my 15 day plus liver support I can kinda feel it effecting my liver but not so bad
You weren't alreadt taking liver support? Why?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Yea you should already be taking liver support. Also, what do you mean start clomid day 15? Clomid should begin the day after you take your last dose of SDMZ 2.0

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Yea you should already be taking liver support. Also, what do you mean start clomid day 15? Clomid should begin the day after you take your last dose of SDMZ 2.0
I heard it from another source.

BigMike88

Awards
Do you think it would be legit of I bought it from blalstone labs website

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Take clomid the day after your last dose.