first cycle review

boxcaracer

Awards
First PH stack

Week 1-2...1-andro LG science
Week 2-6....4-AD AMS 1-andro LG science

PCT...form-XT...PES Erase...UPSlabs compund 20.

any suggestions or comments really helps.

I am taking the compound 20 really help lean me out and get muscle definition after my bulk. I heard Erase is an AI, cortisol, and natty test booster, and will also drie me out.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
waste of money. you need to stack them, not bridge. 4ad does nothing n its own its just a test base for stronger compounds. get enough to do 6-8 weeks of both stacked together, not bridge. and add a serm to oct

if you dont wanna do the serm, stack them both for 4 weeks and form x will do fine on its own

erase is just an ai. it boosts test by blocking arommtization of free test. and it claims cort control, but im not sold on og erase doing that. erase pro is a different story

boxcaracer

Awards
waste of money. you need to stack them, not bridge. 4ad does nothing n its own its just a test base for stronger compounds. get enough to do 6-8 weeks of both stacked together, not bridge. and add a serm to oct

if you dont wanna do the serm, stack them both for 4 weeks and form x will do fine on its own

erase is just an ai. it boosts test by blocking arommtization of free test. and it claims cort control, but im not sold on og erase doing that. erase pro is a different story
So weeks 1-6 stack 1-andro and 4-AD

PCT will include form-XT, erase or recyle, and maybe compound 20 or versa-1.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
somegreekdude Anabolics 11
somegreekdude Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 33
35 and Older 1