Winny+tren+drostanolone

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
Tren and drostanolone mix into one shot total of 200mg a week! And every other day winny pills. 12weeks cycle total!!
So here my question. Any of you have a try this cycle!? Is this safe cycle?? Not overkill though!?

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Tren and drostanolone mix into one shot total of 200mg a week! And every other day winny pills. 12weeks cycle total!!
So here my question. Any of you have a try this cycle!? Is this safe cycle?? Not overkill though!?
Dude that's gonna be mean. I would make sure that you add test in there. By the Look of the stack you got your gonna get ripped. Im assuming they are all short esters so your prolly gonna wanna do test prop or tpp.

Its not overkill at all man. Like i said my only advice is to add the tpp or prop and you should be good.

Just do a pin of test and a pin of your blend qd or qod and eat clean deficit and watch the magic happen.

Don't ron the winni for the full 12 weeks though. I would just do the winni the last 6 weeks of your cut. And it wouldnt be a bad idea to Have some kind of joint support cause a hard cut stack like could wreak havoc on your elbows knees and hips.

How old are you bro and what's your current stats and goals? How many cycles do you have under your belt?

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
What's qd or qod? My stats I'm on diet it's been 8weeks I still have 7months to go before contest. My bF 15% I'm 5'5 current weight 200lbs. If I ran drostanolone and tren running bought of them In 10weeks and how can I mix test e!? Because dros and tren oil base. I mixing in one syringe and cycle 1x a week! 200mg. A week and winny everyday 25mg a day! So how would I add test in my cycle!?

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
qd is daily and qod is every other day

wait im confused...are your tren and masteron long or short esters? Did you buy it like that or homebrew?

if your wanting to cut your not going to run a long estered Testosterone because of potential bloat and water retention. How many cycles have you run before?

If you want a good cut cycle for your contest bro you need to drop to around 10% before adding these anabolics.

i would run it like this:

Test propionate Weeks 1-12 100 mgs/ QOD
Tren ace/Masteron prop Weeks 1-12 100 mgs each/ QOD
winni- weeks 8-12 at 50mgs QD

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
Yeah actually I just done with winny last week. I'm resting 4week? having clomid. I will prob drop 10%bf at the end of April. I have 10ml/100mg drostanolone and 10ml/100mg tren acetate. And 60pc/25mg winstrol! Should I add Tess e?

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
Do you mean bro mix together in syringe!? Total of 200mg qod!?

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
Hey buddy?! What kind of vitamin for joint? Because I felt like they are so dry and its hurt! While on cycle?. What would you recommend base on your expertise

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
qd is daily and qod is every other day

wait im confused...are your tren and masteron long or short esters? Did you buy it like that or homebrew?

if your wanting to cut your not going to run a long estered Testosterone because of potential bloat and water retention. How many cycles have you run before?

If you want a good cut cycle for your contest bro you need to drop to around 10% before adding these anabolics.

i would run it like this:

Test propionate Weeks 1-12 100 mgs/ QOD
Tren ace/Masteron prop Weeks 1-12 100 mgs each/ QOD
winni- weeks 8-12 at 50mgs QD
My friend do you mean. 600mg a week on those tren and masteron!? And on the last week of cycle start using winny until 12weeks reach!?

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
Bro what kind of pct should I use after this big cycle.