I need to make better progress!

Rm53

Awards
Hey guys, just a little bit of information on myself here since I am new: My name is Randy, I am training to be a pro wrestler right now, it's something I strive to succeed in. I've been working out since I was 13 years old, but only did Bicep Curls. Wound up quitting when I was 14, and didn't start up again until I was 16. I stuck with it ever since, and 2 years ago, at age 19, I had a bodybuilder in a gym I used to go to really take me under his wing and help me out. When I was 16, I weighed 140 pounds, by the time I was 19, I was 170 pounds lean. At age 19, I decided it was time to get serious. I did some research and decided to bulk up...the real way. Fast forward 2 years of straight bulking, and I reached a plump 220 pounds. Since last month, I've been cutting back and have dropped down to 209 pounds, with another 13-15 pounds to lose. I've made some strides for sure, and all my friends want to know what I've been doing to get so large. lol. However, I still feel small, and have really been doing some research on pro hormones. If I am serious about pursuing a career in Pro wrestling, I need to get bigger than I am, and as soon as possible. I never jump into anything though without researching the hell out of it first, and that's exactly what I've done. Here's what I've come up with so far:

Pro hormone that will be used:H Drol run at: 25/25/50/50 (my first time ever using a pro hormone, want to play it safe)
Taken with OTC: Cycle Assist (preloaded two weeks prior to taking H Drol), Fish Oil (6 caps taken daily) Multi Vitamin, and from week 2-week 4, I will be taking some Taurine.

PCT: (This is where I might need some advice)
-PCT Revolution
-Isa-Test GF
-Nolva (REAL Nolva)

Also, I will continue taking Fish Oil and my Multi-Vitamin and might start taking 5mg of Creatine a day starting at week 3 of PCT.

How does this look? Am I missing anything? I've read about people using Milk Thistle and Hawthorn Berry, are these any good? Thanks in advance for any advice given.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You said your running h-drol then you said your running havoc which one are you wanting to take?

Rm53

Awards
Crap! I was going to run the Havoc, but I might be susceptible to hair loss, so I am opting for H Drol instead.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Hey guys, just a little bit of information on myself here since I am new: My name is Randy, I am training to be a pro wrestler right now, it's something I strive to succeed in. I've been working out since I was 13 years old, but only did Bicep Curls. Wound up quitting when I was 14, and didn't start up again until I was 16. I stuck with it ever since, and 2 years ago, at age 19, I had a bodybuilder in a gym I used to go to really take me under his wing and help me out. When I was 16, I weighed 140 pounds, by the time I was 19, I was 170 pounds lean. At age 19, I decided it was time to get serious. I did some research and decided to bulk up...the real way. Fast forward 2 years of straight bulking, and I reached a plump 220 pounds. Since last month, I've been cutting back and have dropped down to 209 pounds, with another 13-15 pounds to lose. I've made some strides for sure, and all my friends want to know what I've been doing to get so large. lol. However, I still feel small, and have really been doing some research on pro hormones. If I am serious about pursuing a career in Pro wrestling, I need to get bigger than I am, and as soon as possible. I never jump into anything though without researching the hell out of it first, and that's exactly what I've done. Here's what I've come up with so far:

Pro hormone that will be used:H Drol run at: 25/25/50/50 (my first time ever using a pro hormone, want to play it safe)
Taken with OTC: Cycle Assist (preloaded two weeks prior to taking H Drol), Fish Oil (6 caps taken daily) Multi Vitamin, and from week 2-week 4, I will be taking some Taurine.

PCT: (This is where I might need some advice)
-PCT Revolution
-Isa-Test GF
-Nolva (REAL Nolva)

Also, I will continue taking Fish Oil and my Multi-Vitamin and might start taking 5mg of Creatine a day starting at week 3 of PCT.

How does this look? Am I missing anything? I've read about people using Milk Thistle and Hawthorn Berry, are these any good? Thanks in advance for any advice given.
25mgs of hdrol is a waste IMO and you should run it for at least 6 weeks.

If you are around 200lbs I think sides would be minimal if you ran at least 75mg.

I would run 50/75/75/75/100/100
Or
50/75/75/75/75/75

Also I prefer clomid over nolva

50/50/25/25
And

Erase
0/0/3/3/21

You can also add a lot of other things to pct to try and maintain gains but that is up to you I feel the serm and some form of ai as you taper down your serm is a necessity.

Rm53

Awards
25mgs of hdrol is a waste IMO and you should run it for at least 6 weeks.

If you are around 200lbs I think sides would be minimal if you ran at least 75mg.

I would run 50/75/75/75/100/100
Or
50/75/75/75/75/75

Also I prefer clomid over nolva

50/50/25/25
And

Erase
0/0/3/3/21

You can also add a lot of other things to pct to try and maintain gains but that is up to you I feel the serm and some form of ai as you taper down your serm is a necessity.
Ive never run a pro hormone before, so I don't know which would be better as far as Clomid, Nolva, or the other one I've read about: Toremifene Citrate. Maybe I Will run clomid instead.

As for Erase, I have heard good things about it, but since I would be taking PCT Revolution and isa-test GF, I figured Erase would be pointless to put in there. However once again, I've never done this before, so your advice is well received and if you say Erase and Clomid are the way to go, then I will consider that more than what I currently have set up.

And lastly, YES. I want to keep as much of my gains as possible after cycling off of this, so please recommend the PCT that I should run. Thanks.

Note* I am a little nervous to be honest, about taking h drol, that's why the dosages per week are so low. But I also don't want to just be wasting it, So I might set up something like: 25/50/50/75/75/75

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Ive never run a pro hormone before, so I don't know which would be better as far as Clomid, Nolva, or the other one I've read about: Toremifene Citrate. Maybe I Will run clomid instead.

As for Erase, I have heard good things about it, but since I would be taking PCT Revolution and isa-test GF, I figured Erase would be pointless to put in there. However once again, I've never done this before, so your advice is well received and if you say Erase and Clomid are the way to go, then I will consider that more than what I currently have set up.

And lastly, YES. I want to keep as much of my gains as possible after cycling off of this, so please recommend the PCT that I should run. Thanks.
I'm no expert I just have ran this cycle setup in the past and have had good results.

Erase will also help with cortisol
And you could also add high doses vitamin c to your pct a well

Rm53

Awards
I'm no expert I just have ran this cycle setup in the past and have had good results.

Erase will also help with cortisol
And you could also add high doses vitamin c to your pct a well
Ok, so then should I keep Isa-test GF, PCT Revolution, Switch to Clomid, and then add in Erase and Vitamin C? Does that look good then?

Also, what does the Vitamin C do to help in the PCT?

When you ran H Drol, what was your PCT and OCT? What kind of results did you see from it, and what kind of side effects? I realize I am taking a risk using this, but I feel the reward could be worth the risk if I use it properly and if it winds up working well.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Ok, so then should I keep Isa-test GF, PCT Revolution, Switch to Clomid, and then add in Erase and Vitamin C? Does that look good then?

Also, what does the Vitamin C do to help in the PCT?

When you ran H Drol, what was your PCT and OCT? What kind of results did you see from it, and what kind of side effects? I realize I am taking a risk using this, but I feel the reward could be worth the risk if I use it properly and if it winds up working well.
I don't know much about the products you are asking about but I'm guessing they are natty test boosters of some kind? If that's the case it wouldn't hurt to run them in pct if you already have the products.

For pct this is what I ran
Pct
Clomid
50/50/25/25
Erase
0/0/3/3/2/1

Fish oil
Multi
Creatine
Pct 3x(natty test booster)
Vitamin c for cortisol control
Phosphatidylserine 3rd week(cortisol)

The only side I had was excessive sweaty while working out that was it

My strength went up body fat decreased somewhat and definitely was more full and vascular it wasn't super drastic but I probably could of ate more food

Overall I kept 8lbs after pct and added weigh to all lifts most drastically 30lbs to my bench

joh408

Awards
  • Established
PCT Revolution has 50 mg of Armistane in each pill which is Erase so if you already have PCT rev use it.

Rm53

Awards
I don't know much about the products you are asking about but I'm guessing they are natty test boosters of some kind? If that's the case it wouldn't hurt to run them in pct if you already have the products.

For pct this is what I ran
Pct
Clomid
50/50/25/25
Erase
0/0/3/3/2/1

Fish oil
Multi
Creatine
Pct 3x(natty test booster)
Vitamin c for cortisol control
Phosphatidylserine 3rd week(cortisol)

The only side I had was excessive sweaty while working out that was it

My strength went up body fat decreased somewhat and definitely was more full and vascular it wasn't super drastic but I probably could of ate more food

Overall I kept 8lbs after pct and added weigh to all lifts most drastically 30lbs to my bench
PCT Revolution is specifically designed to do supposedly everything you need after running a cycle: Revitalize energy levels (I don't buy that), Cardiovascular support, restore liver enzymes, amplify testosterone, block estrogen, and shield your prostate. Isa-test GF is Test booster and is also anti estrogen. The Vitamin C I will definitely be buying, but a question about Creatine though. Creatine CAN be hard on the liver...is it ok to take it immediately after taking H drol...which is also hard on the liver?

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Just run the creatine in pct and continue some form of liver support throughout cycle and pct because the serm is hard on the liver I wouldn't worry about liver from creatine

Rm53

Awards
PCT Revolution has 50 mg of Armistane in each pill which is Erase so if you already have PCT rev use it.
Ok thanks man. I should still definitely use Clomid though, correct? Also, since I see you are 20 years old...you are closer in age to me. Have you ever used a pro hormone, and if so, what side effects did you get from it?

Rm53

Awards
Just run the creatine in pct and continue some form of liver support throughout cycle and pct because the serm is hard on the liver I wouldn't worry about liver from creatine
Ok man, thanks a lot. You've been so helpful to me! Hope to start my cycle soon.

Rm53

Awards
Oh yea! I got my diet all ready to go!

Breakfast: 3 cups of cooked oatmeal, 2 scoops of whey protein, 2 tbls of honey
Snack 1: 3 pieces of whole wheat toast with 3 tbls of peanut butter, and 2 scoops of whey in 2 cups of milk
Lunch: 6 oz. of chicken breast 1 cup of Brown Rice, 1 cup of Broccoli, 1 oz. peanuts (unsalted)
Snack 2 (post workout) 1 scoop of whey in 1 cup of milk, 4 pieces of whole wheat bread with 4 tbls of peanut butter.
Dinner: 6 oz chicken Breast 2-3 cups of Broccoli, 1-2 oz. of peanuts

And I will add meals as I see fit if I am still hungry. All together 4,175 calories! Wooooo!

Also I plan on drinking 2-3 gallons of water a day.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Oh yea! I got my diet all ready to go!

Breakfast: 3 cups of cooked oatmeal, 2 scoops of whey protein, 2 tbls of honey
Snack 1: 3 pieces of whole wheat toast with 3 tbls of peanut butter, and 2 scoops of whey in 2 cups of milk
Lunch: 6 oz. of chicken breast 1 cup of Brown Rice, 1 cup of Broccoli, 1 oz. peanuts (unsalted)
Snack 2 (post workout) 1 scoop of whey in 1 cup of milk, 4 pieces of whole wheat bread with 4 tbls of peanut butter.
Dinner: 6 oz chicken Breast 2-3 cups of Broccoli, 1-2 oz. of peanuts

And I will add meals as I see fit if I am still hungry. All together 4,175 calories! Wooooo!

Also I plan on drinking 2-3 gallons of water a day.
3 gallons is a lot haha good luck

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks man. I should still definitely use Clomid though, correct? Also, since I see you are 20 years old...you are closer in age to me. Have you ever used a pro hormone, and if so, what side effects did you get from it?
Definitely still use clomid. I am on my phone so I don't have my research but I believe it will restore your HPTA quicker and have a bunch more positive effects given you don't run it too high.

I have not run any cycles but I have friends who ran cycles without proper pct since they were trying to get big for football. They used OTC PCT and no cycle support. No sides and they blew up. This is the exception, not the rule. I'm planning on running a cycle next winter so I have been researching a lot on what compounds to use. It seems like you have done a good amount of research so if you do go through with your cycle I hope you get the gains you want

Rm53

Awards
Definitely still use clomid. I am on my phone so I don't have my research but I believe it will restore your HPTA quicker and have a bunch more positive effects given you don't run it too high.

I have not run any cycles but I have friends who ran cycles without proper pct since they were trying to get big for football. They used OTC PCT and no cycle support. No sides and they blew up. This is the exception, not the rule. I'm planning on running a cycle next winter so I have been researching a lot on what compounds to use. It seems like you have done a good amount of research so if you do go through with your cycle I hope you get the gains you want
Thanks. And yes, I have done a lot of research, as I realize I am still young and know the younger you are, the more risks involved. Hopefully my careful preparation and extensive research will pay off and I will get the results without the sides...but I'm living on a prayer at this point. I will make a post down the road to show my results. Thanks for your information.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Thanks. And yes, I have done a lot of research, as I realize I am still young and know the younger you are, the more risks involved. Hopefully my careful preparation and extensive research will pay off and I will get the results without the sides...but I'm living on a prayer at this point. I will make a post down the road to show my results. Thanks for your information.
And just for some piece of mind I'm prone to mpb and halo didn't touch my hair

Rm53

Awards
And just for some piece of mind I'm prone to mpb and halo didn't touch my hair
What a relief that is! haha But that doesn't ease my mind completely. Hopefully I will be the same way, especially because I have REALLY nice hair and am too young to lose it right now! haha I read about taking some supps that actually might help keep my hair, but IDK, I am spending a lot of money on all this crap as it is..not sure I want to drop even more, you know?

Hey guys, I forgot one important thing. I know what to run my PCT at dosage wise, but what do I run my OCT (Cycle Assist) at dosage wise? Thanks.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
What a relief that is! haha But that doesn't ease my mind completely. Hopefully I will be the same way, especially because I have REALLY nice hair and am too young to lose it right now! haha I read about taking some supps that actually might help keep my hair, but IDK, I am spending a lot of money on all this crap as it is..not sure I want to drop even more, you know?

Hey guys, I forgot one important thing. I know what to run my PCT at dosage wise, but what do I run my OCT (Cycle Assist) at dosage wise? Thanks.
Are you asking for cel cycle assist dosage?

Rm53

Awards
Yessir. I saw the instructions said to take 4 capsules twice daily. Not sure if that's too much or not enough, or if it's just right.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Yessir. I saw the instructions said to take 4 capsules twice daily. Not sure if that's too much or not enough, or if it's just right.
That's right so it will come out to 8 a day while on cycle.

Make sure you take it 4 hours after your halo dose because it will screw up the absorption rate of it

So you would wake up:

Halo dose 7am

11am cycle assist and
The rest of cycle support supps

Pre workout second halo dose

Bedtime next cycle assist dose
And cycle support

That's how I dose it and it worked well

And take your larger of the two doses in the morning if you decide to run over 50mg halo

And when I run 100mg I just take two at each dose

Rm53

Awards
That's right so it will come out to 8 a day while on cycle.

Make sure you take it 4 hours after your halo dose because it will screw up the absorption rate of it

So you would wake up:

Halo dose 7am

11am cycle assist and
The rest of cycle support supps

Pre workout second halo dose

Bedtime next cycle assist dose
And cycle support

That's how I dose it and it worked well

And take your larger of the two doses in the morning if you decide to run over 50mg halo

And when I run 100mg I just take two at each dose
Alright, so i am getting ready to buy everything now. I just had another question though. What are some Good test boosters that I can run for part of my PCT? I was going to run isa-test GF, but I will only get 26 servings out of a 30 dollar bottle, so that's no good, and no way I want to spend 60 bucks on two bottles, just because one bottle falls 4 days short of how long I need to take the test booster for on my PCT. Anyone know of a cheaper test booster that will still be a proper one to take for a PCT off of H drol? Also, how much did you guys wind up spending on all the necessary stuff to run a cycle of H drol? so far it looks like I'll be dropping 200-220 dollars...this stuff better work! lol

joh408

Awards
  • Established
DAA is recommended a lot for PCT. Bulk from Nutra is like $20 for 300g which is good for 100 days of usage at 3g/day.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Alright, so i am getting ready to buy everything now. I just had another question though. What are some Good test boosters that I can run for part of my PCT? I was going to run isa-test GF, but I will only get 26 servings out of a 30 dollar bottle, so that's no good, and no way I want to spend 60 bucks on two bottles, just because one bottle falls 4 days short of how long I need to take the test booster for on my PCT. Anyone know of a cheaper test booster that will still be a proper one to take for a PCT off of H drol? Also, how much did you guys wind up spending on all the necessary stuff to run a cycle of H drol? so far it looks like I'll be dropping 200-220 dollars...this stuff better work! lol
If your gonna use clomid a natty t booster is unnecessary but you could get some tribulis or daa if you feel you need to its just more $$

Rm53

Awards
If your gonna use clomid a natty t booster is unnecessary but you could get some tribulis or daa if you feel you need to its just more $$
Ok thanks to both of you guys. I will probably pick up some DAA later on, if it's not necessary, I won't buy it until It's time to PCT then. However, I am going to have PCT Revolution and Clomid on hand before I start my cycle. I am buying some clomid now from a place called . Do you guys know if this is a reputable place to buy from?

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Delete the website. Sourcing isn't allowed. I haven't seen anything about that site yet. I'll look into it

Edit: looked into it. Found something on scamfraudalert.org, not sure if I would order anything from them. Look into to doing some research on google for chemicals. A lot of people order "pure" products