SD + Andro Cycle

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
What's up guys. This is my second cycle, last year I did Hdrol 50/75/75/75 (if I remember correctly) with some Katanadrol started about mid-cycle for hardening. I bought some Beastdrol before I started that cycle and figured it would be better to try something a little more mild so I grabbed the hdrol. So I've had this beastdrol waiting to be ate up for awhile so I'm ready to give it a shot.

Now here is the juicy part. I also have a bottle of:

Katanadrol
AndroMass
AndroHard
AndroDrive

I have a lot of money lying around and was wondering in what ways would you guys put it to use.

My plans were:

SD 10/20/20/20/?/?
AM 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

red yeast and taurine on hand

Supports etc continued on through Nolva 20/20/10/10

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
No one? Surprising!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Andromass if I'm not mistaken will add more size due water bloat. Pretty sure you won't have any problem adding size with SD lol

I would grab a "test" base. Assuming you don't want to inject, there are no real test bases only compounds that would act somewhat similiar. I would pick up an extra bottle or two of AndroDrive and run it alongside.

Also, I see the ? marks in the SD cycle but absolutely no reason to run it past 4 weeks at that dose. Care to lay out your cycle support and PCT?

Edit: really like your sig as well. Compare yourself to yourself, not others

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
Daily Support supps:
Fishoil + multi + red yeast + Aegis Liver Support (taurine on hand for back pumps)

PCT
same + Tamoxifen Citrate 20/20/10/10

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Daily Support supps:
Fishoil + multi + red yeast + Aegis Liver Support (taurine on hand for back pumps)

PCT
same + Tamoxifen Citrate 20/20/10/10
You're going to want a test booster in PCT. As well as a cortisol blocker as cortisol is likely to boost a little coming off a steroid

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
I thought Nolva was essentially a test booster? Lean Xtreme seems to be the most popular cortisol blocker unless someone has another recommendation. As far as the test booster goes what kind of test boost we talking about? Tribulus?

aSKINNYkid

aSKINNYkid

Awards
So I've been doing some more research on Beast/Andro Mass.

10/20/20/20
3/3/3/3/3/3/3

Would (according to what I'm reading) would keep you anabolic for 3 more weeks allowing new muscle to mature. Slight strength/weight gains continued for one individual after off the SD and on the AM.

There are also claims that AM provides estrogen control.