My 6 wk. ph cycle. Any tips and advice????

zyxtensis

zyxtensis

Awards
Hey guys,
I'm new here to the site but have run a few cycles before and have decided to go with a new supplement named pure mass: sasquatch dna, by xcel sportsnutrition. The web page for all the ingredients can be found on google or on xcel sports's mainpage. Anyway, this ph looks solid and I'm planning on taking super cycle by AMS, celery seed ext. and muscle juice weight gainer twice a day with an additional scoop of hydro builder whey by On, after each workout. Currently I am 24 yrs. old 178lbs., looking to jump back up into the 195 range within the 6 weeks. (I know 178 and this isn't my frist cycle sounds suspect, but I was in a pretty bad car accident, where I was immobile for about 3 months). Anyways, with that being said, I lost a good amount of weight and I'm trying to get back into shape for the summer. My goal is to at least be 185 by June and up into the 190's range by the end of the summer. Do you guys think running this ph can make it possible? Also, I realize my body has had a hard reset after the accident, so I have my pct (Clomid, Erase pro and DAA) on hand just in case this ph is too hard on my body. However from what I can see, most of it doesn't aromatize and it has the 6-bromo, which is a suicide receptor for estro and long jack, which will fight to keep at least a tiny bit of libido (but probably won't lol). Do u guys have any suggestions for stackable supps to add to my cycle? And by saying so I mean things other than pre-workouts and creatine, which is obviously going to be taken. Thanks in advance guys!

P.S. I'm sure this question will hit at some point in the thread, so I'll make it clear now. Clomid will be taken at 50/50/50/50mg for 4 wks with 0/1/1/1/1 of erase pro and 6g per day of DAA during the pct.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Welcome to AM, more than glad to help ya out, just a few questions, what were your previous cycles please? Do you prefer lean muscle or looking for a wet compound for gains? Certain ph's will help you get to that level yes, however, most people will tell you to eat more to get to that range. Depending on what you're trying to run, your PCT looks pretty good, unless you're hitting a heavy cycle, you can keep your DAA at 3g; however, if you're gonna hit up a stack [depending on what ya wanna do] then you could use 6g of DAA for a couple weeks then taper down to 3g.

Everyone will react differently to different compounds, just because someone says it doesn't aromatase doesn't mean it won't happen and I'd suggest having an AI on hand (forma, aromasin, etc) depending on what you plan on running. Sorry to hear about your injury and I won't get into my full medical history, but I know exactly where you're coming from.

There's a lot of options, but I just want to see what you've looked up and had in mind and from there, myself and others will be more than glad to help out. I can't promise that I won't write long ass posts, but you'll gather some valuable information from that hahah, just a warning/apology in advance hahah.

zyxtensis

zyxtensis

Awards
Long, well informed and concise information is always welcome here bro. So to get down to it, I have taken deca before with winny's and have dabbled around with some thai-50 ****, which was a complete waste and the company that makes it is a total rip! Regardless, I guess I have more exp. with the two mentioned. As far as what I'm looking to do, I am looking to bulk up and then cut down, which is why I chose the ph pure mass sasquatch dna. The dosing per day is like this:Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Deca
18-Methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol – 25mg
M1,4ADD
17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17diol - 20mg
Cyanostane
2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one – 25mg
Dymethazine
17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17b-dimethyl 5a-androstan-3-one-azine - 20mg
6-Bromoandrostenedione - 25mg
5A-Hydroxy Laxogenin - 20mg
Carbopol – 25mg
Milk thistle (80% silmarin) 100mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cystine (NAC) 100mg
Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) 100mg
All above mentioned are doubled since it's 2 pills per day, in a time release capsule.
Do you think this is good enough for a mass gain stack? and what sort of cut would you reccomend afterward? Just curious

Last edited:
SinX

SinX

Awards
Long, well informed and concise information is always welcome here bro. So to get down to it, I have taken deca before with winny's and have dabbled around with some thai-50 ****, which was a complete waste and the company that makes it is a total rip! Regardless, I guess I have more exp. with the two mentioned. As far as what I'm looking to do, I am looking to bulk up and then cut down, which is why I chose the ph pure mass sasquatch dna. The dosing per day is like this:Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Deca
M1,4ADD
Cyanostane
Dymethazine
Carbopol – 25mg
All above mentioned are doubled since it's 2 pills per day, in a time release capsule.
my fault I just realized that and for some reason I thought it was another kind of supp, but that looks like some fun actually and as long as you have experience I'd hit this up. Looks like it came out not too long ago, but those 3 compounds, as long as you do it right, you'll see some great results. If you read around, I have the same feelings about certain companies I used to like a lot, I was even asked to rep one but I said I didn't want my name attached to that and rather give advice for free [without hustling something I know doesn't work] for days on end ya know.

I would definitely get a cycle support as well as extra vitamins on top (whatever is lacking in your support, get it individually and take more of it in: potassium, magnesium, extra NAC, MT, HB, b6/b12, etc. I'd also recommend getting a test base for this as well, or at least either DHEA or DHT.

Even with the 6-bromo, I would have an AI (topical/chem) on hand just in case; although this is a very nice and harsh PH stack, I don't fully trust the other small amounts of extra ingredients; not to say it's not all there, I would add just a bit more to be on the safe side. I think if you have enough support you could run this 6 weeks and have a blast.

You will definitely bulk from this stacker and then you plan on cutting around a month or so after PCT? Since you have a pretty decent amount of experience I would recommend throwing Osta into your PCT (20mg or less) and that'll help keep your muscle mass as you're cutting. Either liquid/pill is fine and your pct: clomid + daa + erase pro is good, I'd add something with fadogia (t-force) and another test booster and you'll be g2g. Libido might take a bit of a hit, but just do the right things and hopefully it'll just be a short time, other than that unless I'm probably missing something other than doses which I'll mention when the time is right, I think you're ready to hit this up.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Deca
M1,4ADD
Cyanostane
Dymethazine
Carbopol – 25mg
Do you think this is good enough for a mass gain stack? and what sort of cut would you reccomend afterward? Just curious
Sorry man but that crap is garbage. You're running at least 3 methylated compounds in one pill (not sure about deca or if it's even legit oral deca)

If you have any respect for your organs I would sell that or get rid of it.

zyxtensis

zyxtensis

Awards
I think you guys are right, well its off to finding another mass gainer preferably un-methylated, or close to it. This ph has too many compounds that will probably F^&* mu up big time. Don't wanna risk it at all. Is there anything that will run well with the pct I have set up? Clomid DAA and erase pro?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I think you guys are right, well its off to finding another mass gainer preferably un-methylated, or close to it. This ph has too many compounds that will probably F^&* mu up big time. Don't wanna risk it at all. Is there anything that will run well with the pct I have set up? Clomid DAA and erase pro?
Yea that's a very normal PCT so it's a good start. Why not just pick one of those compounds and run it separately?

SinX

SinX

Awards
I was gonna say your PCT is g2g and depending on what you run, it'll suffice or you might need to add one or two small things.

I think picking one of those compounds and running a non methyl like stano would give you some nice dry gains (depending on compound) and keep your bf% within reason. I mean that M1 on it's own will produce great results, but it's a very wet compound, probably one of the truest around. Next one, I don't often suggest and it really depends on how you're feelin but I know ppl that ran LMG and blew up, however, the sides are so intense for a non-meth that it's not worth it; I think the M1 at this point would be great and you could throw in stano if you want as well.

zyxtensis

zyxtensis

Awards
Yeah I think it isn't worth the effort considering the sides and the hardcore, long journey for libido to come back (for Lmg). I was thinking of doing cyanostane and running it with stano and get a nice hard dry look. I might even do a run of erase pro pre cycle and shed excess water and body fat% and then hit a lean bulk phase with this combo. What do you think of that?

SinX

SinX

Awards
Yeah I think it isn't worth the effort considering the sides and the hardcore, long journey for libido to come back (for Lmg). I was thinking of doing cyanostane and running it with stano and get a nice hard dry look. I might even do a run of erase pro pre cycle and shed excess water and body fat% and then hit a lean bulk phase with this combo. What do you think of that?
Looks like more ppl cut with cyano than bulk; I suppose you could stack the two, to be honest, from everything I've heard about cyano it's hit or miss, even looking around the past bit of time, it's not something I would strongly recommend but it's up to you. Those two together yes you'll get a nice hard look, but remember this could affect libido as well.

Some ppl will tell you differently, but I wouldn't take the erase pro before starting a cycle (not worth drying up your joints, etc); just get a bit more strict with your diet, do more cardio, and that'll help out. To give you an example of the smart dumb guy I am I stacked hella and beast (halo/superdrol); ran a ton of support supps and an overkill PCT, bulked up a lot, waited a month after PCT, cutting now and other than weight and a bit more bf dropping, I haven't lost any muscle mass. It it were me I'd run the M1 + Stano for bulk then cut, if you just wanna cut now, I would still suggest a few things. Although I never touched cyano, I would still recommend other things for lean bulk and you could run stano with just about anything.

zyxtensis

zyxtensis

Awards
sinx I would just like to say thank you for all of your help thus far. It has been quite an informative chat! Joeyson, thanks for the comments as well, both of you guys have helped me steer clear from this product! I think I am going to run M1 and stano together for the bulk, this seems to make more sense and will probably be a lot less costly on my body. For cycle supp I'll run Super Cycle by AMS, celery seed ext., fish oil, animal pak multi, and also zma at bed time, coupled with a 900mg time release BCAA at 4 per day. Should keep me anabolic and fight off most of the sides I may run into. I also have an AI handy and my pct regimine up to snuff thanks to you guys. Soon as I gather more resources for the new ph's, I'll submit pics, strength gains and logs, plus blood test for before, after and post pct.

SinX

SinX

Awards
sinx I would just like to say thank you for all of your help thus far. It has been quite an informative chat! Joeyson, thanks for the comments as well, both of you guys have helped me steer clear from this product! I think I am going to run M1 and stano together for the bulk, this seems to make more sense and will probably be a lot less costly on my body. For cycle supp I'll run Super Cycle by AMS, celery seed ext., fish oil, animal pak multi, and also zma at bed time, coupled with a 900mg time release BCAA at 4 per day. Should keep me anabolic and fight off most of the sides I may run into. I also have an AI handy and my pct regimine up to snuff thanks to you guys. Soon as I gather more resources for the new ph's, I'll submit pics, strength gains and logs, plus blood test for before, after and post pct.
No worries at all man and the support should be enough, just in case I would get extra NAC and try to hit 1200mg; pre-load milk thistle/hawthrone/joint supports and I think you're set, sounds like you have everything else in order. It's optional, but I would recommend throwing in T-force or any product with fadogia in it during PCT, hit 1-1.5g a day. Sounds very good let us know whas good and try to update as often as you can; others will give advice/help out as well if something unfortunate happens, but I think you'll have a pretty good handle on things.