DMZ/Trenazone/Havoc

eric40817

Awards
First log here on AM! Going for a lean bulk into a recomp. Looking to stay as lean as possible as the cycle progresses Ill begin upping my cardio to get shredded. After going back and forth between numerous ideas and recommendations for dosing protocols Ive decided to just pick one and roll with it.

DMZ 30/30/30/30
TZone 0/0/1/1/1/1.5/1.5/1.5 -- will bump up if needed
Havoc 0/0/30/30/30/30/40/40
Stano will be dosed at 600mgs throughout.

I decided to run these compounds because Ive seen DMZ stacked with Trenazone, and Havoc/Trenazone, but never a bit longer cycle of all three so I decided to give it a go.

Support Supps Ive got Cycle Support (will probably be switched out with Life Support), Milk Thistle, extra hawthorne berry, coq10, pomegranate extract, and toco 8. Never used the toco 8, dont know a whole lot about it just yet but it was recommended to me and given to me by a friend.
Fish oil at 2g/day
Orange Triad
Cissus powder

Ive got all of my needed pct supplies but Im not totally set on a protocol for that. Recommendations are welcome, but I was blessed some research know-how :)

I have a small stock of clomid on hand, prolactrone, formeron (will probably be ran throughout cycle + pct), daa, and I have some Erase but dont want to run that plus formeron. Talk about dry joints.

Starting stats:
24y/o
5'8"
180lbs first thing this morning
~11% bf --- rough estimate

Current training style: 3on1off/3on2off. Will be going back to a 16 day rotation soon.

Not as detailed of a first post, I know, Im doing this on the fly in between running errands. I took today off of work because of the snow/ice we got in western MA, and because tonight Im pretty busy and wouldnt have been able to get my leg session done.

Any questions, feel free.

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
i am very interested and im in. i like it. DMZ with Tren is known to be good effects i can only imagine what some epistane could add in, be aware of dry joints

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
in. Never ran Trenazone myself but from what I've heard 1ml is pretty much a waste and people seem to love 2ml.

New Englanders Unite!

eric40817

Awards
I've read mixed reviews on trenazone. Everyone seems to like it but I've read some people getting good results at 1ml. If I'm not responding to 1 I'll be ready to bump to 1.5 for a few days and try that.

Welcome aboard fellas.
New Englanders always welcome.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

eric40817

Awards
i am very interested and im in. i like it. DMZ with Tren is known to be good effects i can only imagine what some epistane could add in, be aware of dry joints
Dry joint ill be ready for. I hope. I've got plenty of cissus and fish oil. Might also try to find some cheap Achilles too. Been wanting to try that.

eric40817

Awards
Just 4 days in to dymethazine now. Been having some, what feels like, hbp symptoms. Dull headaches, more of a pressure in my headache than the typical headache. Very similar to when my bp went from ~120/80 to 139/90 on epi. I know hawthorne berry can spike bp before lowering it so Im sure that is playing a role as well.

My cycle support has 1g of hawthorne in it, I believe. Is it not adviced to exceed that amount? Or should I add in celery seed caps.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Just 4 days in to dymethazine now. Been having some, what feels like, hbp symptoms. Dull headaches, more of a pressure in my headache than the typical headache. Very similar to when my bp went from ~120/80 to 139/90 on epi. I know hawthorne berry can spike bp before lowering it so Im sure that is playing a role as well.

My cycle support has 1g of hawthorne in it, I believe. Is it not adviced to exceed that amount? Or should I add in celery seed caps.
How's your water intake? Not really such a thing as too much HB I believe, it'll just end up as expensive piss.

eric40817

Awards
How's your water intake? Not really such a thing as too much HB I believe, it'll just end up as expensive piss.
I could then sell my piss to a drug addict at much higher price than market value, and use it to fund future endeavors. :p

My water intake is usually pretty good, but honestly has not been on point the past couple days. Today I had my big Nalgene at my desk made it a point to drink a couple of them throughout the day today. Will fill it up momentarily before I head home.

eric40817

Awards
Had a really good day today. Diet wasnt where I wanted it to be, but pretty clean nonetheless. Its constantly a work in progress trying to figure out if I should go high carb low fat, or lower the carbs and bump up the fats. Still trying to learn how I respond to each so as to choose the best route. I got around 2500 calories today. Would have been around 3000 but I didnt have dinner... kind of just grazed on snacks Ive prepared.
I ended up with 255p/205c/75f. Really not the right ratios there at all. Definitely open for suggestions and recommendations on diet!
Had an epic back/delt session tonight. Strength is coming through. I havent done a whole lot of deadlifting since my motorcycle accident because, well, I couldnt. At least nothing above 225. Shifted vertebrae and slipped disc dont jive with deads! But I felt extra determined tonight.

Deads
135x8
135x8
185x8
205x6
225x5
255x5
275x5
300x5
315x5

HS Iso-Lateral Row (pps)
2x15
2.25x12
3x10
3.25x10

Hammer Grip Pulldown
170x10
180x10
200x8

HS TBar Row (# of plates)
2x15
3x12
4x10
4+2 on back x 8
dropset:
3+2on back x 6

Precor Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
250x12
275x10
300x8
300x6** I know this is a high number for pulldowns. the pulldown at Golds is way off. What says 300 is really probably more like 220ish.

Seated Military Press
135x10
135x10
155x10
155x10

DB Lat Raise
35x15
40x12
40x12

SinX

SinX

Awards
lil late but def in for this, looks fckin intense, rip that ish apart and best of luck bro!

SinX

SinX

Awards
also make sure you up your water intake to 1-1.5 or 2 gallons of water a day, for your joints I'd also up the fish oil to between 7-10g (depending on bad it gets). If you've been taking the OT or any kind of glouca/chond combo for at least a month or two, then it'll start kicking in; those two take a bit of time to get into your system.

Joeys right, there's no such thing as too much HB; I mean don't go crazy with it and space it out so you have it longer, worse thing is if you take too much, you might get nauseous that's about it; I used to take around 6-7 throughout the day last cycle and just got a bit lightheaded sometimes. With your back injury and the amount of strength you're gonna get from this stack, just be careful with dem deads, form is the major factor with those. Other than that, ish looks rowdy.

If you're trying to put some serious weight on, you gotta force yourself to eat more; it's not going to be pleasant at times, but think of sandwiches as snacks. Mix it up with different kinds of peanut butter, lean meat, etc. Get in at least a good 7-8 decent sized meals and for snacks obviously get in a good amount of protein and fiber. I would also get extra NAC.

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
good advise SIN. eric how is those raises feel on your shoulders?

eric40817

Awards
The raises feel great man. Usually I won't go quite as heavy because I typically have more volume for delts.

Thanks for the advice sin. I am looking to put on size, but I'm not so focused on weight as I am bf/lean muscle ratio. I think what I need to do is eat as you said for a while and then begin working on tapering it down to stay as lean as possible and really cut up whatever gains I've made. Ideally I would eat that many meals. However time management doesn't really allow me to do that. I shoot for 6 but my absolute goal is 5 quality meals.

What would recommend a diet look like for me? In terms of macros

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
the quality and volume of the food is more important then how many. ultimately comes down to how often you want/can eat. what is your desired focus ? recomp? honestly with all these compounds i would suggest a bulk

eric40817

Awards
the quality and volume of the food is more important then how many. ultimately comes down to how often you want/can eat. what is your desired focus ? recomp? honestly with all these compounds i would suggest a bulk
Right now my main focus is a lean bulk turning in to a recomp toward the latter stages of the cycle/pct.

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
In. Your gonna feel alpha male bro! Especially since you added stano.

eric40817

Awards
In. Your gonna feel alpha male bro! Especially since you added stano.
Good to have you here bro. About a week in so far. Not quite kicked in yet but the mental aspect of being on is coming back. Strength has been great, but I expect it to really take off in a few more days

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Good to have you here bro. About a week in so far. Not quite kicked in yet but the mental aspect of being on is coming back. Strength has been great, but I expect it to really take off in a few more days

Its gonna be a good cycle, your gonna get strong bro!

eric40817

Awards
Yesterday I was noticing more vascularity in my arms and my arms felt fuller. Took yesterday off from the gym too so my morning session today I'm really excited for.

Pressure in my head subsided as well. It's one week today stano and dmz. What do you guys think about bumping the dmz to 45mgs?

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
Yesterday I was noticing more vascularity in my arms and my arms felt fuller. Took yesterday off from the gym too so my morning session today I'm really excited for.

Pressure in my head subsided as well. It's one week today stano and dmz. What do you guys think about bumping the dmz to 45mgs?

Do it!! If you can handle sides, go for it.

eric40817

Awards
Do it!! If you can handle sides, go for it.
No sides to speak of yet, sir. No lethargy that wasn't already there. Havin a desk job is tough, sitting around all day long lookin at numbers and ****.
No libido loss or malfunctioning hardware. Made sure of that this morning. What I thought was a back pump was a knotted muscle strain in my trap, above the small of my back. Lasted a couple days but all good now.

eric40817

Awards
The only side I'm expecting is when the havoc comes in to play and joints start grinding into a fine powder

da_tank55

da_tank55

Awards
I hear 45 is the sweet spot for dmz. Your gonna enjoy it!

eric40817

Awards
Thats what I hear man! Not sure if Im going to bump it up or not. Ill know for sure around 1pm tomorrow, whether or not a pop #2 of 3 caps lol

eric40817

Awards
And so it shall be. 45mgs dymethazine per day for the next three weeks. Hoping this will kick it in harder. About another week, maybe a bit less, and Ill be adding in the trenazone as well. Havent weighted myself since the beginning of the cycle but Id suspect it to actually be a pound or two less as my diet has been very clean, but I havent been able to get as many meals as I would like. Hoping to turn that around this week and eat eat eat. I have a local meat market where I get 10-12 pounds of chicken breast for 14-16 bucks. So I clean it all and freeze them in twos so I can thaw them and prep for a day or two in advance.

Had an amazing pump hitting chest/arms. Legs was narly. Strength hasnt shot up or anything but its gradually improving. Im hoping the 45mgs helps out there as well as LBM (once I get the daily calories back up). Much more veiny over the past few days and I seem to carry a bit more muscle fullness throughout the day.

Tonight I log my two sessions in more detail as well. Today Im prepping food for the next couple days. Since its about 50 degrees here today Ill also be heading to the disc golf course to work on getting ready for the upcoming tournys.

eric40817

Awards
What you shoot man? Low 70's? ;)
Shot a 65 today. I think that's my best at that course. Must be the dmz/stano combo lol

eric40817

Awards
My diet still needs work. Eating really well, but Im still working on getting daily cals up to where they should be. Yesterday in the gym my arms were lookin huge, and Im definitely fuller throughout the day. Not sure if there is a reason to bump the stano up to 800 from 600. Is there a big difference, anyone? Also, not sure if I mentioned, but I did bump the dymethazine up to 45mg/day. I feel like once I did that is when I started to fill out some. My strength is really kickin in now. Seems to be going up each workout. Not necessarily increasing weight, but adding reps to most lifts, which is what Im aiming to do. I like to move from an 6-8 reps set, and then not up to the weight until im hitting 10-12 reps. For me that works best. I feel like I get a little bit of everything as I progress, power and hyper.

Hitting chest/arms tonight. Hoping for a quick workout because I got shtuff to do, people to see. So the intensity will be a bit higher tonight, probably going to do some supersets and pre-exhaustion work so i can get in and out.

eric40817

Awards
Not a bad chest workout for being rushed tonight. Really just did the basics. Flat DB, Incline DB and some dips superset with pushups. Didnt get a chance to arms tonight, gym was packed and I was getting annoyed with people having gossip hour at the gym. Pretty good strength tonight, got some extra reps in with some good weights. Ill be starting trenazone very shorty and I gotta ask... Im using formeron @ 1 pump AM, and 1 pump PM. Lower neck/clavicle/chest/shoulders. Being that these are the sites of application for the formeron, where/when should I apply the trenazone? Is is ok to apply it over the same spot in the PM once the fomeron has dried? Or should I go with the inner thigh, tops of feet like others have done... Ive also seen people... well, read peoples logs. have not actually seen people do it... but people have applied to their nut sack. Not sure if the coin purse is a good site of application or not, but Id rather not have to lather the boys up and dance around creating a breeze to dry the berry bag. Especially at night which is when the boys tend to come out and play with the lady friend... wouldnt wanna transfer trenazone now would I? :p

eric40817

Awards
I think I got the trenazone figured out. Instead of waiting until after my shower at night to apply the formeron, Ill apply around 530 when I get home from work, then dinner, gym, shower, more food, trenazone. This should allow plenty of time for the formeron to really get in the skin. Hopefully this is a stupid thought, but if the formeron has only been on the skin for about an hour, sweating at the gym wont expel any of the AI would it? Hopefully not! :)

Just ordered more inhibit-p and another bottle of form, should have those here in a couple days. Hopefully before Easter. Still considering adding an extra 200mgs of stano to make it 800mgs/day.

Tomorrow Ill have a more detailed update as my gym session and how things are going with the dmz. So far Im loving this stuff. Will definitely consider including dymethazine in future cycles.

1 update: Couldnt wait :D first dose of trenazone complete. 1.5mL - decided to ditch the 1mL doses

eric40817

Awards
Workout was pretty awesome tonight. Had legs scheduled so I hit em hard and called it a night.

Squats
135x12
155x5
185x5
205x5
225x5
245x5
275x5 - near fail

HS Hack Squat ss with HS Lunges (pps)
3x12/1x10(each leg)
4x12/1.25x7
5x10x1.25x6
7plates x 8

Leg Ext.
130x12
150x12
160x10 drop to 120x9

Lying Leg Curl
120x10
120x10

Standing Calf Raise
180x20
180x20

Fairly fast past session tonight. Was feel really amped a bit more vascular. The muscular endurance so far is great during the workouts. Im really glad I decided to bump the dmz to 45mgs.

eric40817

Awards
Diet:Heres what my diet looked like today. Pretty crappy. Food sources are ok but the quantity just isnt there. That needs to be worked on and Im fixing to get that straightened out by the end of the week. Post count isnt at 150 so I cant post a screenshot so heres a link to the screenshot - docs.google.com/drawings/d/1o8qL4YTU-8GWnqYOIpIhc-BK8tQWaGb1Z2CrLCkzVFU/edit

Any suggestions, advice or guidance on a diet would be awesome. Ill admit that while I spend a good amount of down time researching things, diet is regrettably researched the least I think. My maintenance currently is about 2600 calories/day. My goal is be at about 2900-3000 calories per day. Like Ive stated Im going for a very lean bulk/recomp here so I want to keep to the calories to just above maintenance. Thanks fellas

eric40817

Awards
Bumped the stano to 800mgs.
Taking the night off tonight.
Found a solid routine in the AM newsletter today that would make for a nice change of scenery for a few weeks. Not sure if I should save it and train with that method as a pct routine/post pct routine.
Diet was a bit better today. I'm only about 800 calories away from my goal for the day. Still got one more meal to go and then an anabolic snack later on. Really gonna kick it in to high gear this weekend as planned. Gonna be pretty busy so Monday will probably be the next day I log my cycle.

I would love to get some advice from some people regarding my diet. Where might be a good place to make adjustments, etc. Thanks guys. Have a great weekend and enjoy the holiday!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Bumped the stano to 800mgs.
Taking the night off tonight.
Found a solid routine in the AM newsletter today that would make for a nice change of scenery for a few weeks. Not sure if I should save it and train with that method as a pct routine/post pct routine.
Diet was a bit better today. I'm only about 800 calories away from my goal for the day. Still got one more meal to go and then an anabolic snack later on. Really gonna kick it in to high gear this weekend as planned. Gonna be pretty busy so Monday will probably be the next day I log my cycle.

I would love to get some advice from some people regarding my diet. Where might be a good place to make adjustments, etc. Thanks guys. Have a great weekend and enjoy the holiday!

Care to lay out an average day diet wise?

eric40817

Awards
There's a link a couple posts up. That's what its been the past week or so. I can lay out what my diet was a couple months ago when it was all more dialed in...

eric40817

Awards
Typical day when I'm hitting my diet is something like this.

Meal 1:
6 egg whites
2 whole eggs
Spinich
3 slices multi grain toast
2 tbsp almond butter
1 serving of fruit

Meal 2:
1 chicken breast
1 cup brown rice
Handful almonds
Apple

Meal 3
Ground turkey
Rice
Veggies
Salad with light rasp vinegrette

Meal 4
2 scoops whey
3/4-1 cup of oats
Scoop of peanut butter

Meal 5:
Fish with rice or potato
Veggies
Or
Lean beef
Sweet potato
Salad
Some random fat source

Meal 6:
2 scoops whey.
Some times I'll make sludge.

Typically this brings me between 2800-3000 cals per day. I think my biggest problem now is quantity more so than food sources.

eric40817

Awards
So after this weekend, my diet was pretty good. Prepped food for this week, made sure I got all my meals in. Sunday was a refeed day as my Easter feast was quite filling. After having dropped down to 178.6, I was up to 182 Sunday morning. Sunday night I was 189.6... did a lot of eating. I even managed to get a morning lift in and some afternoon cardio before the eating began. This morning I settled around 185 after I did a quick jog around the block before work.

Tonight was day 1 of a new 16 day hypertrophy rotation, but I started getting some nasty back pumps on the way home from work, and my traps are crampin up hard for some reason. Going to take a rest day to heat the back and guzzle some taurine.

Still loving this dmz. As of now, Ill definitely be running this stack again

Miles Flossin

Awards
so did you die from this cycle? This log abruptly ended.....

eric40817

Awards
I did not die!! Actually had awesome results. PRed on a few lifts, got up to a lean 191lbs. I'm now 2 weeks out of pct and down 5 pounds because I dumped my motorcycle in week two of pct and fractured my wrist. Have not been able to train at all.

Sorry for the abrupt ending of this log. I'll answer any questions there may be. I kinda just faded off the forums and didn't stay active.