Awards
5'10"
12%

5000iu HCG
30ml Test prop 100mg/ml
Clomid 25mg tablets
Aromasin 25mg tablets
10mg Tbol

Either 100mg or 150mg EOD for 30ml. which is about 8weeks. Tbol for the first six weeks 30-40mg ED. Aromasin 12.5 eod or as needed. 3 days after last shot Clomid 25 ED for 4 weeks along with Natty test boosters. Last few weeks 250-500iu twice a week till right before PCT and ill blast 1000iu twice. Plus on cycle sups and liver support.

Anything Im missing? Any ideas? Any mistakes?

mondtster as referral@ .primalgains.com

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
I would run it at least 10 wks man, 8 is so short for test. 500mg a wk is a good starting point for test also. The clomid should start higher and taper off.....100/50/25/25 or something similar. You could also add an otc ai such as erase and run it behind the clomid 0/3/3/2/1 to catch any rebound. Tbol dose is good though, I am running at 40mg ed currently.

themondtster

themondtster

Awards
Thanks. Yeah 10weeks sounds better. Also think ill do 150mg EOD. I have formaStanzol which is a transdermal AI/testbooster. Ill prob up the Clomid dose the first few days at least and taper down just don't want to start too high and keep sides down.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Just be ready with your aromasin. Though some guys dont get as bad if sides from test. I was using my forma stanzol at 8 pumps twice daily and still needed aromasin.

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
What do u mean run the erase behind the clomid? Same time or after

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
What do u mean run the erase behind the clomid? Same time or after
Good question, sorry it wasn't very clear.

Same time, i just meant staggered start so the erase runs after the clomid is done to catch any rebound. So you would run clomid for 4wks and erase for 4/5wks but start a week or two after the clomid.

Clomid 100/50/25/25
Erase. 0/2/3/3/2/1
As an example

themondtster

themondtster

Awards
Just be ready with your aromasin. Though some guys dont get as bad if sides from test. I was using my forma stanzol at 8 pumps twice daily and still needed aromasin.
I plan on it. Don't want to take any chances.

themondtster

themondtster

Awards
Ok. Thinking about winny 50-75mgs instead of tbol now. I have a little time since I've run into logistic issues with some things so I might revise this.

themondtster

themondtster

Awards
Bump....any thoughts on the winny or maybe var? Really like the idea of winny because of the price. Are the joint issues really that bad?

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Not sure on the joint issues, i dont add winny for another wk in my cycle. I will find out soon enough and i am going to try it at about 75 a day. With var you just have to watch out for bp issues. If you cant get tbol just run with winny it should be cheaper than var anyhow. Both are very appealing though, my next cycle will include var.