Trenazone + Hexadrone Cutting cycle.

kkevin56

Awards
[h=2]Trenazone + Hexadrone Cutting cycle.[/h]
I wanted to try the Hexadrone and havent seen any reviews on it so i wanted to do a log soon on a cycle of Trenazone and Hexdrone for a cutting cycle. I would appreciate some feedback as to if this looks good or not or switch up some stuff. Thanks.

The CYCLE:
Trenazone Week 1-8 @ 1ml might bump it up to 1.5ml or 2ml if needed.
hexadrone Week 1-8 @ 100mg ed one cap in the morning one at night ( dont know if thats good or not might need advice on that)
Milk thistle 1500mg ed
organ shield ed
inhibit-p for prolactin blocker following directions on bottle heard it was a great prolactin blocker
joint support

PCT: week 1-4
SERM-clomid
forged Post cycle
recycle
tribulus if needed just have all on hand.

diet: i weigh 183 at 13% im 5'6
I will be carb cycling so 3 days low 1 day high
my low days will consist of :
meal 1: 48g of protein shake
1/4 cup of oatmeal
veggie shake (consists of all veggies for through out the day)
meal 2: 6.5 oz of pork
a little less than 1/4 cup brown rice
meal 3:6.5 oz of pork
meal 4: (post workout) 48g protein shake
1/4 cup brown rice
meal 5:6.5 oz of pork
meal 6: 48g of protein shake

High carb day:meal 1: 48g of protein shake
half cup of oatmeal
veggie shake (consists of all veggies for through out the day)
meal 2: 6.5 oz of pork
1/2 cup brown rice
meal 3:6.5 oz of pork
1/2 cup brown rice
meal 4: (post workout) 48g protein shake
1/2 cup brown rice
meal 5:6.5 oz of pork
1/2 cup brown rice
meal 6: 48g of protein shake
1/2 cup brown rice​

kkevin56

Awards
I was going to start this cycle soon so i would appreciate some input. and i will do a logg also Thank you.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Don't know much about Hexadrone but if you decide to run it a log would be awesome as there is not much at all out there. Think you could still do a better cycle if your goal is to cut but I would still be interested in results of this.

Here's a link of some Hexadrone discussion here on AM-> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/219698-hexadrone-does-anyone.html

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Is it hexadrone from shredded labs. If it is, I'm pretty sure it was tested by PA and it was fake

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Is it hexadrone from shredded labs. If it is, I'm pretty sure it was tested by PA and it was fake
and boom goes the dynamite

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Haha

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Ur not taking anything toxic so u could save the milk thistle and organ shield. Or u could add some epi and run a bad ass cut cycle

kkevin56

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. and it is hexadrone by shredded labs...damn i hope its not but since i have it mind as well throw it in. The reason i bought the milk thistle was because i heard that hexadrone was basically hdrol so i just wanted to be safe and protect my liver. but next week im going to start the cycle and i just wanted to make sure the diet and cycle looked alright to start. im not an expert but i do know alot about cycles and have cycled in the past and was just curious about if anyone had any critiquing.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
OMG you guys need to stop this hexadrone was NOT fake. PA had no standard to test it with whatever that means. Anyway it's the Alpha 1 that's fake, not the hexadrone ffs. lol you guys probably just ruined this guys cycle

email from brett

The only product you have listed that's bunk is the Alpha-1 that was produced from last summer. Hexadrone was not bunk, never was. Initial tests showed a testosterone contamination and low purity. PA told us that being a new compound a standard was needed. Basically your testing something completely new with nothing to compare it too. The chemical make up of 6-chloro has peaks that look like testosterone(molecular weight was similar) when tested against a standard the purity was 99% with zero impurities. If the product was bad we would not risk selling it as the DEA would be all over us with the information posted on the forum. We can refund the alpha-1, please ship it to

I posted this earlier. After doing more research I just don't know if its good or not. I wish there was one log we could all see. Can't find any!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
uh huh. anyhow, great log! way to give us the 411 on this mysteryious compound stacked with topical dienolone op. :smoker: