Opinion for the best and the best!

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
If I'm on cycle for 8weeks on winstrol should I stop for 8weeks as well? Or I can continue until 12weeks??

joeblow1

Awards
If your running oral winny I'd stop, you can push injectable 12 weeks if you want.

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
I actually taking oral and injection. Twice a week for injection every 5days a week for winstrol. Because I can't do every other day injection it's hurt! And then 8weeks off should be find? What kind of pct good for gyno!? To reverse it?

joeblow1

Awards
I actually taking oral and injection. Twice a week for injection every 5days a week for winstrol. Because I can't do every other day injection it's hurt! And then 8weeks off should be find? What kind of pct good for gyno!? To reverse it?
Gyno reversal requires letrozole. Pct is a different aspect. If you have gyno going into pct then that's a bigger issue. Letrozole kills estrogen which stops gains and makes you feel like ****. If you start the gyno revesersal process all your gains are going to go down the drain, but raising natty test while still having small amounts of synthetic hormones in your body can raise estrogen which will make the gyno worse. How far has the gyno progressed? Is it still a small lump or do you have full blown bitch tits?

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
not that worst. Im thinki i have a sharp nipples because long time ago i took sustanon 250. and even though i have muscle on my chest still looking sharp. but not that worst, do you think clomid will help?

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
8 weeks is plenty for stana. It can be rough on the lipids and liver. Wait 8 weeks and gets some bloods.

Get some Liv52 DS - double strength. Run that during and after cycle - I hear its amazing benefits.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Gyno reversal requires letrozole. Pct is a different aspect. If you have gyno going into pct then that's a bigger issue. Letrozole kills estrogen which stops gains and makes you feel like ****. If you start the gyno revesersal process all your gains are going to go down the drain, but raising natty test while still having small amounts of synthetic hormones in your body can raise estrogen which will make the gyno worse. How far has the gyno progressed? Is it still a small lump or do you have full blown bitch tits?
Yes letro is very stong! But in lower doses it may be what he needs. It may hinder gains a little bit I do not believe he will not grow if taking letro...

Are u sure its gyno tho. Some men naturally store fat in by the nips. Many get it wrong and think they have gyno. But really bf% may be the cause here as well. When I had higher bf% I questioned gyno but someone told me to lower my bf. and honestly I think I was just paranoid. Just my 2 cents. Good luck man.

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
No not that worst. I think I'm just paranoid if could be only fats on my tits. What is bf by the way?

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
I can say 15% body fats. How can I diagnose if I have gyno?

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
Snapshot_20120717_16 (2).jpg
okay this is my chest. sometime my nipples get shrink and sometime they are sharp. but not that hard it just look sharp.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
I'm not an expert at diagnosing... But u look good to me. Honestly my nips do the same thing. Sometimes when I get cold obviously the get small and pointy. If I'm warm they are usually bigger (wider) and not as hard.

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
Yeah same thing happening to me. Ahaha! Thank you bro! I was just freak out I though I have one. What is the best anabolic to gain muscle hard? Vascular?!

hitokiri

hitokiri

Awards
8 weeks is plenty for stana. It can be rough on the lipids and liver. Wait 8 weeks and gets some bloods.

Get some Liv52 DS - double strength. Run that during and after cycle - I hear its amazing benefits.
Equidren and tren how that's work on cycle??