information overload/first cycle advice ever

boxcaracer

Awards
I am severely confused about all these PH things....so many different products, and two sides of each products, claiming they do or don't work.

I need some clarification on these key points.

read somewhere to just take something along the lines of "h-drol,p-mag"...what are they??

what is an epi/havoc cycle?

I am considering doing LG science trifecta ando kit, head good things about, what do you think? (I am not looking for any thing massive or major for my first time, just an extra boost, and i understand diet and workout comes first.)

Also considering doing a AMS hormone regulation kit. (heard great and bad reviews)

Is there a difference between and SERM and a PCT?

Any info is great, really lost here. I have just considering doing a PH cycle, and i've decided to give my self a month and half to fully research and think about it beforehand.....26, male.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately there is a lot of information to read about PHs and AAS. You will need to spend time reading and reading and reading some more. This board is serious about helping but you will need to help yourself first by studying. Not trying to be nasty but no one will spoon feed the answers to you. At the top if the forums are stickies and a search function. Start there. Good luck.