Just starting to look into ph

Radderthanyou

Radderthanyou

Awards
Just started looking into ph and I'm just looking for some help in a cycle. I'm not planning on doing one, but I want to be knowledge full of possible options. Age: 21 in a monthHeight: 5'10"Weight: 163 lbsI eat around 250-300g protein, 300-350 carbs, 60g fat.Roughly. Drink plenty of water 1gallon+ a day.FI've been working out for 3 years. I was stuck at 155lbs from jan12-oct12. That is when I had cut for a few weeks for my first show. My bf was already really low so I didn't need to diet long. Then from oct12-present I've managed to get up to 163.I've heard about a bunch of different ph and they're all different. I've heard about pre loading, cycle assist, and pct and it seems like there's a pretty standard set of products to use. So I'm just curious as to what people think would help me, so then I can do more research. I'm trying to put on weight and I'm not really worried about gaining to much water weight or losing vascularity, tone etc.Thanks

Radderthanyou

Radderthanyou

Awards
Well people have different meanings of "natural"

Yes I am. No ph, no gear. Lots of normal supps such as multi, pre, whey, creatine mono, weight gainer, glutamine, aminos, bcaas

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You look like you have a good starting point!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Well people have different meanings of "natural"

Yes I am. No ph, no gear. Lots of normal supps such as multi, pre, whey, creatine mono, weight gainer, glutamine, aminos, bcaas
Great progress dude...heck if you're not at a stand still in your progress simply switch up your training and eat more perhaps before venturing into the PH world..you are still young.

Radderthanyou

Radderthanyou

Awards
Great progress dude...heck if you're not at a stand still in your progress simply switch up your training and eat more perhaps before venturing into the PH world..you are still young.
Thanks. I am at a stand still and I switch up training quiet a bit. My appetite had been terrible for awhile but just got back in track a couple weeks ago. Great advice! That's basically my approach to this, but I want to start leaning now prepare myself for the future. Hell, bodybuilding is a journey and this is just a new road to drive on

Thatguy_603

Awards
Dam dude ! That's a lot of hard work and dedication right there. Nice man .

Fred Anthony

Banned
Awards
That was awesome bud.. i can see lots of workout..LOL ;)

SinX

SinX

Awards
First off welcome and you've definitely come to one of the best places to learn and read others experience's with ph/ds/and juicy juice. Great work on your training/diet discipline so far; with everything you mentioned you took [creatine, protein, etc], you're all natural. For straight bulking, not concerned about anything else, there's a lot of different options to go by; however, with each ph solo or stack (first time don't stack 2 methyls), pre-loading, support supps, pct will have different variations; a lot of different combo's. I don't want to put anything in your mind by telling you different products/chemicals, however, after doing a bit more reading when you find several compounds you're interested in, post it here or PM me or someone very knowledgeable and we'd be more than glad to help ya from there.

There's a lot I want to write here, but I don't wanna have another posting that takes up a page, I'm notorious for that, even though it's all useful it's just a lot of information, so depending on where you're at we got you step by step, once again welcome and best of luck.

Radderthanyou

Radderthanyou

Awards
First off welcome and you've definitely come to one of the best places to learn and read others experience's with ph/ds/and juicy juice. Great work on your training/diet discipline so far; with everything you mentioned you took [creatine, protein, etc], you're all natural. For straight bulking, not concerned about anything else, there's a lot of different options to go by; however, with each ph solo or stack (first time don't stack 2 methyls), pre-loading, support supps, pct will have different variations; a lot of different combo's. I don't want to put anything in your mind by telling you different products/chemicals, however, after doing a bit more reading when you find several compounds you're interested in, post it here or PM me or someone very knowledgeable and we'd be more than glad to help ya from there.

There's a lot I want to write here, but I don't wanna have another posting that takes up a page, I'm notorious for that, even though it's all useful it's just a lot of information, so depending on where you're at we got you step by step, once again welcome and best of luck.
Thanks! A couple guys at my gym are using deca-drol for their first cycle. I read into it, And it seems to be a very light ph. So I ordered the stack just to make it easier for me to not have to worry about buying cycle assist and pct cycle products separately. Just to have something to start on. Figured I could try that out to see how it goes, then possibly move to hdrol? I've read in a lot of different posts that hdrol is a good starter cycle too.
Thanks again!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Thanks! A couple guys at my gym are using deca-drol for their first cycle. I read into it, And it seems to be a very light ph. So I ordered the stack just to make it easier for me to not have to worry about buying cycle assist and pct cycle products separately. Just to have something to start on. Figured I could try that out to see how it goes, then possibly move to hdrol? I've read in a lot of different posts that hdrol is a good starter cycle too.
Thanks again!
No worries and since I have a bit of time before I roll out I took a quick gander at what ya picked up and although it's a light PH, I still recommend getting an assist and definitely a proper PCT; I understand you're on a budget, but if you don't do things the right way you'll lose everything you gained. If you bought that solo rather than the stack, I would still recommend cycle support amazon is cheap and I'll be up front and I apologize for my forwardness, but these companies that tell you to take a PH without a SERM can go fck themselves, I've said it to 3 companies I used to be loyal to and they do it for a multitude of reasons; you will not find it here, but take a look around at other forms and see what you read when someone says to take superdrol and the only thing for PCT is Formastanzol/DAA/ and a generic post cycle supps that are under dosed.

I know it was only less than 10mins, but I read a few logs looked at a few sites that sell this and what they tell you to take for support/pct; you could do whatever you want to do, but all I could suggest is to do things properly get an assist and a serm; take a look at something else I found.

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/showthread.php/436-Does-Deca-drol-max-Kill-libido-and-aggrevate-gyno/page3

Radderthanyou

Radderthanyou

Awards
No worries and since I have a bit of time before I roll out I took a quick gander at what ya picked up and although it's a light PH, I still recommend getting an assist and definitely a proper PCT; I understand you're on a budget, but if you don't do things the right way you'll lose everything you gained. If you bought that solo rather than the stack, I would still recommend cycle support amazon is cheap and I'll be up front and I apologize for my forwardness, but these companies that tell you to take a PH without a SERM can go fck themselves, I've said it to 3 companies I used to be loyal to and they do it for a multitude of reasons; you will not find it here, but take a look around at other forms and see what you read when someone says to take superdrol and the only thing for PCT is Formastanzol/DAA/ and a generic post cycle supps that are under dosed.

I know it was only less than 10mins, but I read a few logs looked at a few sites that sell this and what they tell you to take for support/pct; you could do whatever you want to do, but all I could suggest is to do things properly get an assist and a serm; take a look at something else I found.
So just the stack alone will be good? It had e control for the last 4 weeks. Or should I add nolva as well incase of gyno? If so, 10mg a day for the first 4 weeks?

SinX

SinX

Awards
So just the stack alone will be good? It had e control for the last 4 weeks. Or should I add nolva as well incase of gyno? If so, 10mg a day for the first 4 weeks?
If it were me, I would take the deca drol on top of cycle assist; their "advanced support" is practically bare minimum, not nearly as extensive compared to CE cycle support, plus depending on where you get it from you'll save a good amount.

Let's take a quick look at their e-control:
4-ad and claims it contains 6-oxo; if you're going to spend that much money I'd recommend formestane at a cheaper price, either formasurge or formastanzol will do and use that during PCT. Looks like the ppl who were taking this didn't have a clue themselves reading around on several other boards, but whenever I see PH and OTC PTC, I'll go into Sherlock mode, because that doesn't sound right; especially when they say well you already bought a hormone, you clearly know you'll get success, let's also sell you a wannabe imitation "serm" in a pill; for the same amount of money you spend on something hypothetical you could get what's tried true proven science (not bro-science, especially when **** hits the fan, you'll see how quick they are to help as opposed to ppl here that will not only help but steer you in the right direction; other than, well if that product doesn't work, here's your money back, get another one. At 21, 22, 23 you don't want to mess up your endocrine system, otherwise that's gonna wreak havoc on your body in ways you couldn't fathom.

I don't mean to say any of this to scare you or to make aware overall growing distrust in a lot of companies (it's pretty evident if you read around here), but at your age, somewhere anyone else will say you don't need a PCT and you could go all natural with otc test boosters, fck that. Now, that's not to say you could recover naturally, but why take that chance? If I gave you a cheat sheet for a test and allowed you to use it during your exam, you're gonna go through everything right? I was once worried too about hoping on a cycle for too many reasons, after taking the steps and then even going to a far extreme of the spectrum, with the amount of support supps and overkill PCT all that came back was high cholesterol and my libido strength was compromised for a few weeks.

I know this is a hypothetical situation, but I'm just giving some advice if you were to start; of course there's a lot more information to be researched and I don't mind helping out answering, but I still want you to even look that up and one day down the road, you're gonna learn/experience so much it's gonna become second nature. Once again I apologize for the plethora of information, but I find it necessary to give you a good heads up and well after reading so much bad advice being thrown around on other forms, maybe I take it too personally to make sure ppl do the right thing and I've made my voice very clear to reps/admins on other boards about negative life changing advice they offer. My bad for the rant and you can either post here or PM and I got ya.

Radderthanyou

Radderthanyou

Awards
If it were me, I would take the deca drol on top of cycle assist; their "advanced support" is practically bare minimum, not nearly as extensive compared to CE cycle support, plus depending on where you get it from you'll save a good amount.

Let's take a quick look at their e-control:
4-ad and claims it contains 6-oxo; if you're going to spend that much money I'd recommend formestane at a cheaper price, either formasurge or formastanzol will do and use that during PCT. Looks like the ppl who were taking this didn't have a clue themselves reading around on several other boards, but whenever I see PH and OTC PTC, I'll go into Sherlock mode, because that doesn't sound right; especially when they say well you already bought a hormone, you clearly know you'll get success, let's also sell you a wannabe imitation "serm" in a pill; for the same amount of money you spend on something hypothetical you could get what's tried true proven science (not bro-science, especially when **** hits the fan, you'll see how quick they are to help as opposed to ppl here that will not only help but steer you in the right direction; other than, well if that product doesn't work, here's your money back, get another one. At 21, 22, 23 you don't want to mess up your endocrine system, otherwise that's gonna wreak havoc on your body in ways you couldn't fathom.

I don't mean to say any of this to scare you or to make aware overall growing distrust in a lot of companies (it's pretty evident if you read around here), but at your age, somewhere anyone else will say you don't need a PCT and you could go all natural with otc test boosters, fck that. Now, that's not to say you could recover naturally, but why take that chance? If I gave you a cheat sheet for a test and allowed you to use it during your exam, you're gonna go through everything right? I was once worried too about hoping on a cycle for too many reasons, after taking the steps and then even going to a far extreme of the spectrum, with the amount of support supps and overkill PCT all that came back was high cholesterol and my libido strength was compromised for a few weeks.

I know this is a hypothetical situation, but I'm just giving some advice if you were to start; of course there's a lot more information to be researched and I don't mind helping out answering, but I still want you to even look that up and one day down the road, you're gonna learn/experience so much it's gonna become second nature. Once again I apologize for the plethora of information, but I find it necessary to give you a good heads up and well after reading so much bad advice being thrown around on other forms, maybe I take it too personally to make sure ppl do the right thing and I've made my voice very clear to reps/admins on other boards about negative life changing advice they offer. My bad for the rant and you can either post here or PM and I got ya.
Great read!
No worries about length, unlike a lot of people, I don't get bored reading all that. You can never gain to much knowledge or hear too many opinions. You obviously know what you're talking about. I may have to re read everything, to fully understand it. But hey, no one ever learned how to read and write in a day...
And again, thanks for the info! Once I get a chance to actually sit down for a minute and do more research, I'm going to look into the cycle assist. Also, the formastanzol is just another counter to gyno? Like nolva?

SinX

SinX

Awards
Great read!
No worries about length, unlike a lot of people, I don't get bored reading all that. You can never gain to much knowledge or hear too many opinions. You obviously know what you're talking about. I may have to re read everything, to fully understand it. But hey, no one ever learned how to read and write in a day...
And again, thanks for the info! Once I get a chance to actually sit down for a minute and do more research, I'm going to look into the cycle assist. Also, the formastanzol is just another counter to gyno? Like nolva?
no doubt, no doubt and yeah really you can't go wrong by reading several different logs and comparing/contrasting it to others and what not.

forma isn't going to be the ultimate gyno protector/solver, but once you get a good gauge when to use during cycle (I'd personally save it all for PCT and 2 weeks after finishing your serm) it'll prevent problems from starting. Depending on the compounds you run, you CANNOT use nolva along side/PCT with just some ph's; but if you're willing to take the sides/toxicity then nolva is more effective, but if you can catch it early enough these AI's either it's topical/research chem will be fine. Also, when the time is right, depending on which cycle you do (inj, ph/ds, transdermal, powder) you will need to add certain things like prami/caber, adex/aromasin, etc; don't wanna overload with more information and I know you're not gonna run it anytime soon, I'm just throwing another small thing out there too.

To give you a personal example when I was on a test base + halo/sd, some days I would notice a lot of bloat, even if I spaced out 1.5 gallons of water perfectly and ate the right things with less sodium, I knew my e levels were raising due to my test soaring. I used forma 1-2 squirts sometimes 3 days in a row, stop and then do it again in a few days then once a week until PCT, it sucked, but I had to play around until I noticed my bloat drop, libido go up a bit and not feel like constant ish.

From the last week of my cycle till prob around week 3 of PCT (around 4-5wks) my libido was low, I felt like I crashed hard for a few days and on top of running around and taking care of other things it just felt like it was too much at one point. Not mentally just physically of trying to fight through things, but after that it was smooth sailing.