M-Sten then branch off to a M-drol cycle?

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
I am currently on a cycle of M-sten at 20mg/ed. The strength gains are amazing, the weight....not so much. I've only gained a couple pounds in two and a half weeks, whilst having my diet in check and weight lifting schedule going good. I can't complain about the strength gains, also, I've had NO side effects what so ever. But I want to up my weight. I want to gain ATLEAST another solid 10 lbs and I have just recently got my hands on some M-Drol (Superdrol) of which I have never tried this prohormone before either (I just started prohormones about a year or so ago), but just out of curiousity and I'm not looking to seem like a fool or anything, but since I haven't seen any side effects from M-sten at 20mg/ed, after i finish the M-sten, would it be wise/okay to go directly into another 4 week m-drol cycle at 10/20/20/20-30 and THEN do a full 6 week PCT, Nolva, Clomid, Creatine, Liver Supports, DAA and possibly another test booster?

All in all, I'm just curious as to if I should finish my m-sten, then do PCT OR (hopefully/preferably) finish my m-sten, then 4 weeks of m-drol and a good, heavy 6 week PCT protocol afterwards. Also, keep in mind, I've never really been prone to any side effects or liver effects (to my knowledge), my only real effect I have sometimes is that I can tell my bloodpressure is up... other than that, I'm completely fine on cycle.

What should I do??

Also, if you've tried m-drol before, tell me about your gains, eating habits, side effects and such. I'd love to hear more about it from someone personally.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pct, then when you're ready to cycle again you should have had enough time to research a bit and plan a nice bulk cycle.
From the reviews I've read, m-sten solo is not ideal for a bulk.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would wait till after pct. basically take 8 weeks off than go to Mdrol. If you can't wait get blood checked and go for it. But I suggest wait at least 4 weeks after your pct. Fl3x gave goo advice as well

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 3
Anabolics 50