frankie_96

Awards
hey
im week 5 of my test e cycle now front loaded with test prop
500 mcg per week of test e week 1 -12
100 mcg eod with the prop week 1 -4
pct nolva
clomid

i am wondering if it would be a good idea/safe to throworal dbol in or oral stanazol mid cycle just to put some more size on i have acess now to both of them now unlike at the start of my cycle
with stanazol give me much size withput the water and strip me a bit or would dbol be the way ?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Cycle history? Stats? Training history? Diet?

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
D-bol would be the way to go if you're going for size. Dianabol is a wet, heavy weight, mass gainer and runs exceptionally well with Test. If you're going to run it though, you should've tried to use that to kickstart your cycle... However, since you said you couldn't, which I understand, everyone hits some obstacles sometimes, I'd run it now for 4-5 weeks, at your mg dose that you think would suit you best. Aslong as you have about 2ish weeks on just test after you finish your dbol (to lose some of the water weight to get the more 'cut' look on you) then you'll look and feel great and can start your PCT regiment one week after your last test p dose.

I wouldn't recommend Winny though (Stanozolol). As it doesn't aromatize but it's more so for cutting in my opinion. Slower and less gains, no water retention, plus it's more expensive. I'd go with the d-bol again. But it's your choice man.

Also, hopefully you're running an AI with the test, just incase, but if you run d-bol with your test, you will NEED a good AI.

frankie_96

Awards
this is my first cycle ,
weight -100 kg
height 190 cm
not to sure on bf 15 +
trainihg for around 3 years
diet is good try to eat as clean as possible and takeing in arond 4000+
and yer if i go and add anythinkg in soon i think ill go dbol thanks
any ideas on what to run it at ur think mid cycle ? dose wise
and yer runnuing arimidex (ai) alone side my cycle when needed