booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well, tomorrow morning will be the start of my 4-6 week test p cycle. 100mg eod. Plan is to update as often as possible with stats, some lifts, and pics as I can get them up. Hoping to have some good results to share and get more info on short cycles out there.

Starting info:
5'10" 25yrs
First cycle
Diet: 3000cal, 50/30/20 pro/carb/fat, all clean foods
Training: 2x/day, high rep supersets am, low rep and fst-7 pm; chest/back, legs/bis, shoulders/tris abs/calves(eod); 3 days on, 1 day cardio/abs/calves only (pm only), repeat
Ill update tomorrow with starting weight and bf%

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 1:

Weight-164.5lb
Bf-7.7%
Pinned 100mg test p in my right ventroglut. Went perfectly. Morning supersets were good and afternoon lifts in a little bit. Took some pics that ill try to get up in a few days for a before/after. Actually really looking forward to my next pin ha. Just like getting a piercing, pretty addictive.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 2:

Weight:168.2 (first day with carbs again)
Right hip is a bit sore from the pin but nothing bad. Feels like a bruise at the worst. Planning on trying out pinning delts tomorrow. Legs/biceps today.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Where are you trying to go with this cycle? Bulk or cut... Also 2x Ed is a lot. If your Tryin to bulk your most Lilly gonna have to up the cal. 350mg prop isn't a lot. Not that I'm tellin you to up that dose just sayin.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Where are you trying to go with this cycle? Bulk or cut... Also 2x Ed is a lot. If your Tryin to bulk your most Lilly gonna have to up the cal. 350mg prop isn't a lot. Not that I'm tellin you to up that dose just sayin.
Well I think I can cover most of your questions/thoughts... The plan is to bulk, but nothing too crazy. I'm trying to keep it as lean as possible which is why I've set it up the way I have. My 2 a days are basically weighted hi intensity cardio in the am (nothing to failure and only 2 sets) just to help spike gh/igf-1 in the morn as well as after a serious lift in the afternoon. As for the calories; I'm pretty slow metabolically and cut at 2000-2100 so 3k is a pretty hefty surplus to me especially after coming off a 13wk cut. The plan for the prop is to go 2 weeks and reevaluate where I'm at and tweak as nec. Could go up to 100mg Ed or 150mg eod depending on the sides/progress/etc. it's my first cycle so I'm sure there'll be some tweaking to do

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Ok, still for the 2adays I think 150 3x wk would be best to start

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just curious what you've seen with prop before? You don't think it's worth waiting a week or two and then bumping up?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a fan of using more the. You need but I'm sayin that the dose you want to run is low for the workout you want to do... You can sure start at 300. Then 2 wks after you start up it if need be....

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ya I like the thought of upping only if nec as well. I have to give it at least a week since that'll allow me to see a few of the variables more clearly. First week will have 400 and 4 pins so that'll be a good starter for locations, timing, and reaction to the new training program. If I'm beat fired by end of week 1 or I'm deathly sore well after sessions ill be able to adjust then. I really appreciate the feedback. Always trying to learn more

Greatness is made, not given.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 3:

Weight: 169.4lb
Pinned 100mg in my left glut first thing this morn. Decided to do glut instead of the delt since a) it's shoulder/tricep day and b) my legs were already sore from yesterday so I figured just lump it all together ha. No pip until late in the afternoon but now it's pretty sore. Ventroglut pip is totally gone so that's def gonna be on the rotation. Hopefully it's just the "newbie muscle" effect that's giving the pip at all and it'll quit once my body adjusts.

No real special feeling as of yet and nothing significant to speak of strength wise. From reading around ppl say usually 2-5 days is about when to expect to begin feeling prop so I'm anxiously awaiting tomorrow ha.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I feel it in two days. Start seeing strength gains in about 4 to 5 and size gains in seven.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 4:

Weight-172.4lb
First "off" day... Morning cardio was an hour and a half of shoveling the foot and a half of snow off my driveway ha. Woke up in the middle of the night last night sweating to all hell as feeling like I got hit by lightning (in a good way). Was hoping this would continue when I woke up in the morning but no dice. I decided to lower my calories a bit today as i wasnt working out hard so ill see how that affects me in the morning. Gym today was just abs calves and cardio so nothing to speak of. Left glut is pretty sore from yesterday's pin.

Gonna try the delt tomorrow morning. Ill be interested in the strength aspect of tomorrow's workout to compare with day 1.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 5:

Weight-173.3
Damn my ass hurts! I was hoping the pip would be gone by today as it was with the vg pin but no such luck. May actually be a bit worse then yesterday. I can prob attribute some of this to the fact that i was about as steady as michael j fox with all the twisting to reach back there.

Pinned left delt this morn and it went pretty smoothly. Hopefully it doesnt get as sore as the glut so ill have at least 4 good sites (vg/delt) and won't have to do gluts again. Strength was the same as Sunday so nothing special yet. I'd like to have more of a "feel" by now then I do but maybe I'm just expecting too much? Afternoon lift should be good either way (chest/back).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 6:

Weight- 174.6lb
Gym yesterday was great. A bit stronger on all lifts (few more reps- chest/back). Took a long hit bath to see how that helped with the pip and it seems to have worked some. Glut is feeling better and shoulder (yesterday's pin) is sore/a bit red but nothing too bad. Had a good am leg workout but my right elbow joint is pretty sore. May have tweaked something during presses yesterday and didn't feel it right away. Luckily today is legs/bis (bis really don't need as much work as I have pretty solid peaks naturally) so I may take it a little lighter on the bis.

Really starting to feel good overall now. Body temp seems to be up a bit as I keep my house pretty cold and I've been having trouble cooling off ha. Also some epic night sweating at times.

Diet is great (enjoyment wise ha) but I feel like I'm getting a bit softer then I want and gaining too fast so I may tweak things a bit starting next week and begin cycling my carbs and cals to help with this.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Well you Gained 10 pounds in 6 days that's a lot it's good that the strength is coming up and that you're feeling better in the gym which means it's working so it sounds like you're well on your way to a good cycle cleanup clean it up a little bit and you'll be alright.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well you Gained 10 pounds in 6 days that's a lot it's good that the strength is coming up and that you're feeling better in the gym which means it's working so it sounds like you're well on your way to a good cycle cleanup clean it up a little bit and you'll be alright.
I expected to gain a lot of weight the first week due to just having come off a 13wk cut, the last wk of which was almost zero carb. That said, I'm a big advocate of not letting your body get away from you before trying to change.

Gym was great again today, PR on leg press and great reps all around. Narrowed down the elbow pain to the back of my elbow/tricep. It's a bit sore to the touch and hurts more when my arm is bent then when the tri is flexed. I'm gonna massage/ice/heat it tonight an see how it goes. Debating whether to pin a quad tomorrow (first time) or go back the the ventroglut. Guess ill see what I'm feeling in the morning ha

follow my log:1st cycle, short cycle test p log

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 7:

Weight-176.1
Started the day off by pinning the right quad (left glut and delt are still a bit sore so I figured I'd spread the wealth ha). Smoothest pin yet so hopefully that'll help with the pip. Morning shoulder/tri workout I had such a serious pump going I thought my shoulders were gonna explode. Just an amazing feeling.

Spent the afternoon laying out my carb cycling (and took a nap ha). Gonna follow the carb cycling codex so starting tomorrow it'll be 3 low carb and 2 each moderate/high carb days per wk. tomorrow will be a low day and I think I'll just rotate low/mod/high as much as possible unless a high carb day falls on an off day.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 8:

Weight-175.3
Looks like my weight leveled off finally so ill have to keep and eye on my body more so then weight now to make my adjustments. Elbow is feeling a bit better but I tweaked my hip flexor playing hockey last night but hopefully that won't effect anything. Today's my "off" day (cardio/abs/calves only) so I should get a chance to rest a bit more.

Quad pinned yesterday is only a tiny bit achy today which is great. Shoulder and glut are pretty much pip free so the rotation going fwd will be delts/quads/ventrogluts which should be plenty for eod. I'm gonna bump up to 150mg this week since I will only be getting in 3 pins (mon/wed/fri) and so far haven't seen any sides.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Day 8:

Weight-175.3
Looks like my weight leveled off finally so ill have to keep and eye on my body more so then weight now to make my adjustments. Elbow is feeling a bit better but I tweaked my hip flexor playing hockey last night but hopefully that won't effect anything. Today's my "off" day (cardio/abs/calves only) so I should get a chance to rest a bit more.

Quad pinned yesterday is only a tiny bit achy today which is great. Shoulder and glut are pretty much pip free so the rotation going fwd will be delts/quads/ventrogluts which should be plenty for eod. I'm gonna bump up to 150mg this week since I will only be getting in 3 pins (mon/wed/fri) and so far haven't seen any sides.

Nice dude bump it up and see how ya feel.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Great thread, I'm subscribing to it. Think bout doing my first cycle with prop too, what do you have as pct?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great thread, I'm subscribing to it. Think bout doing my first cycle with prop too, what do you have as pct?
Good to have you in. Pct is Nolva 50/50/25/25 (the caps i have are dosed 50mg so thats why the odd amts) Might go longer if I decide to stretch the cycle longer then 4 weeks. Prob gonna do wks on=pct time. Ill have to see how I feel towards then end and once I'm into pct and adjust from there just like anything else for the first time.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 9:

Weight-177.5lb
Started the morning off pinning 150mg in my left ventroglut. Went extremely smooth ( getting ether every time) but took awhile. Felt like I was pouring a gallon in ha. Was able to bang out 4 more reps then last week on my final bench set and more push-ups as well. Went easy on bent over rows and pull-ups as these were what was hurting my elbow (especially the pull-ups).

Moderate carb day today. Already can't wait to get to the gym after work ha. Definitely have gotten into an awesome rhythm of lift, eat, lift, eat, sleep. If only work didn't get in the way ha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Side note- we have a printer at work that is squealing everytime it prints. I want to fing murder someone ha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 10:

Weight-177.5lb
Thought I was gonna murder someone at work today ha. Loooooonnggg ass day. Killed it in the gym though. PR on squats, and just all around monster session. Feeling great now. Quad (pinned sat) is totally pip free already. Shoulder is still a bit sore from thurs but just a little spot. Ventroglut from yest is only a little achy, no real pain. Planning on pinning left quad tomorrow. Prob won't even notice since the leg doms will take over ha. On a diet note, thoroughly enjoying the carb cycling. Hopefully the results will follow as I'm feeling a bit soft.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 11:

Weight-178.6lb
Woke up feeling great and ready to do work. Really feeling solid and full as well as "on". Every time im pinning I just can't wait for the next one. Started the day pinning 150mg in my left quad. Right quad and left ventroglut are both pip free already so I'm only feeling some pip in the left quad I hit this morn.

Amazing pump again during my morning workout (shoulders/triceps). Afternoon was just as good. Never had my rear delts pop like they were today. I can honestly say I'm loving this.

Also, so far so good for sides. Nothing to speak of beside maybe a little bit of extra oil on my facial skin. Nothing that a shower doesn't take care of.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep I have pics from the start in various poses and have been taking a front shot every morning. Ill post when I have enough posts to get them up

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 12:

Weight-177.0lb
Took the morning off and got some extra sleep today. Partially because the quad I pinned tues was pretty sore and pat just because I felt like I needed it. As the day went on my quad tightened up more and more and has me limping pretty good now. Luckily it was only abs/calves/cardio today so it wasn't much of a problem except doing cardio ha.

Overall still feeling great, gonna pin my right delt tomorrow morning and hope it doesn't hurt for a week like the left did ha. I would think my body would be getting more use to the test here soon so maybe the pip will go down/away?

This weekend is gonna be a bitch with st pattys day. I hate amateur drunks as it is and even moreso when I'm sober. May make up some excuse just to not go out ha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Holy shot is my quad killing me. Could barely walk down the stairs to get to the weights this morning ha. Still managed to pin my right delt though ;). Still loving the feel. At least with the pain you know it's there ha. Glutton for punishment I guess

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 13:

Weight- 177.0lb
Solid morning workout, still improving on reps, quad pain got much better as the day went on. Could e partially due to the ibuprofen I took in the morn but that's gone by now and still feeling good. Afternoon workout was beastly. My biggest problem now is never wanting to leave the gym ha. Every day is like waking up fresh and recovered. I could definitely see how you never wanna get off the gear. Loving it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you had any problems with bloat?
None to do with the prop. Obviously bloated up a good bit when I first started eating like horse but that was to be expected with 1000cal bump ha.

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
True, some guy I was talking to said I'm gonna bloat up like a mo food I cycle and random ****. I think he's just messing with me as long as food intake is clean bloat should be at minimum, but I got adex on hand to go w/ cycle

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 14:

Weight-175.7lb
Woke up with some serious pip in my shoulder from yesterday's pin. Seems to get better as I move around but I decided to take some ibuprofen to help this afternoon. It didn't hurt my morning workout once I got warmed up so I just kind worked through it. Afternoon workout was fine. Another squat pr which was great. Everything seems to be going really well so far so here's to hoping it continues woo.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 15:

Weight-178.1lb
Woke up pretty late this morning after watching some UFC fights last night. Gonna have to house some serious meals to get everything in. My right shoulder has some pretty hefty redness/bruising near each of the connection points (top and bottom) that I assume is from the prop filtering into the tendon area? Anyone know anything about this or have any experience with something similar?

I've decided to keep pinning 150mg since I'm still having good results and minimal sides (a little extra face oil is about it). Pinned right ventroglut which is my first rotated site. Had a weird experience when pinning... Pin went in, aspirated fine/no blood, but by the time I got to the end of the plunger, there was a little bit (maybe .1ml or less) in the tip. I thought I was gonna have a gusher once I pulled it out as I figured I nicked a vein but nothing. Wait and see now for pip on this one ha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Total misc. post here:

I looked around and found some info on the delt swelling an it sounds like some of the oil leaked out to the surrounding areas. Apparently not uncommon or an issue, just a pain(literally).

Also, last night I ha a pretty wild night, started with being wide awake til almost 3 am for no reason, then once I did fall asleep I had some f the craziest dreams of my life. Very vivid and just all around weird. Kinda fun tho ha.

In the coming weeks deck hockey is about to start up (which I play goalie) so it's gonna be interesting if my quads/glutes/ ventrogluts are still getting sore and stiff for more then a day or two. May need to try out some bicep or pec injections... Anyone have any experience with either? Good or bad?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I and biceps before not a big deal. Use the smallest pin u find can normally I use a 27 x 5 eights and the first time your pin it you might only want to put half a cc in each bicep. 1 mL in each bicep might be a little too much pain for the first injection because when you can such a small muscles you feel a lot of pressure in the muscle. I've pent triceps also is not really that big of a deal just harder to get to. Also any muscle that I can say calfs biceps triceps I always do them bilaterally not just one or the other. I like to pin them and then hit the gym to make that pump extra hard and tight.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I and biceps before not a big deal. Use the smallest pin u find can normally I use a 27 x 5 eights and the first time your pin it you might only want to put half a cc in each bicep. 1 mL in each bicep might be a little too much pain for the first injection because when you can such a small muscles you feel a lot of pressure in the muscle. I've pent triceps also is not really that big of a deal just harder to get to. Also any muscle that I can say calfs biceps triceps I always do them bilaterally not just one or the other. I like to pin them and then hit the gym to make that pump extra hard and tight.
GREAT insight man. Much appreciated.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 16:

Weight-178.8lb
Hip is a bit stiff today from the vg pin but if history serves I should be fine tomorrow. Gonna try glutes 1 more time tomorrow and hope it doesn't bite me in the ass ha. Today was "off" cardio/abs/calves so no special workout stats. I absolutely hate my "off" days and just wanna lift again ha. Shoulder is still red and swollen on the bottom but feeling much better. If I have some free time one night this week ill post up my diet and workouts for reference and critique.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Day 16:

Weight-178.8lb
Hip is a bit stiff today from the vg pin but if history serves I should be fine tomorrow. Gonna try glutes 1 more time tomorrow and hope it doesn't bite me in the ass ha. Today was "off" cardio/abs/calves so no special workout stats. I absolutely hate my "off" days and just wanna lift again ha. Shoulder is still red and swollen on the bottom but feeling much better. If I have some free time one night this week ill post up my diet and workouts for reference and critique.

If you hate off days why not go lift?? Not being a jerk but I personally don't believe in over training especially if you're on gear.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you hate off days why not go lift?? Not being a jerk but I personally don't believe in over training especially if you're on gear.
Well it's the theory that's you need rest to grow. Personally I never really get burnt out so maybe I just recover well. I get plenty of food, sleep and rest time sitting at work and weekends so maybe it's not really necessary at least while on. Ill try skipping my next off day and see how I feel.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 17:

Weight- 178.1lb
Weight is hovering pretty well so I'm pretty happy with the carb cycling. Weight seems to be inching up while I'm feeling tighter and more defined so I'm right on track.

Pinned 150 in my right glut this morn so we will see how that goes. Still really stiff from the ventroglut 2 days ago so I have a pretty solid pimp limp going on ha. 150 seems to be a bit much for one location for me to try to limit the pip/stiffness. Next time I may try to go 75ed since a) that'll help the qty and b) allow me to poke myself more ha.

Bumped up the volume in my workout a bit today and man did it feel great. Limped out of the gym with my arms hanging and the pump in my back probably the only thing keeping me upright after chest/back.

Starting to think about my next cycle and depending on timing I may make it a cutter. If so, I'm really looking into tren/prop. I've got some serious work to do to iron it all out and research but I love what I hear (except for the sides ha). Should be some fun reading over the next few months

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
GREAT insight man. Much appreciated.
Sorry about all the crazy words, I'm using a voice talk thing on my phone. It kinda puts crazy **** in there sometimes I don't proof read them and that's what happens.

Sorry

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The body can handle it with the gear but the cns take a beat that needs time to repair.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry about all the crazy words, I'm using a voice talk thing on my phone. It kinda puts crazy **** in there sometimes I don't proof read them and that's what happens.

Sorry
Ha no prob man. I'm used to reading gibberish from ppl that just can't type so no big deal.

It can happen easy....
The body can handle it with the gear but the cns take a beat that needs time to repair.
I think that you'll "feel" when your cns is giving up. If you're still feeling like you want to be lifting then obviously your CNS hasn't taken the full beating yet. On a short cycle like this one, I doubt it'll be an issue especially with only a couple weeks left to really push things.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I think that you'll "feel" when your cns is giving up. If you're still feeling like you want to be lifting then obviously your CNS hasn't taken the full beating yet. On a short cycle like this one, I doubt it'll be an issue especially with only a couple weeks left to really push things.[/QUOTE]

^^^this. Arnold lifted 6 days a week twice a day and he turned out ok. Eat enough and sleep 8-10 hours a night and you'll be fine. If you feel like you can lift then lift. Overtraining isn't that easy to do an in my personal opinion is often used as an excuse to pack it in when it gets tough.

If you feel like your cns needs some rest take two days and chill.

My personal opinion and I understand its only an opinion. Not everyone will share the same opinion and they could be right. I personally believe in pushing your limits and then backing off from there but that does result in injury etc if not managed properly.

Try it see what you think. Let me know if you do.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19