How big can i get? Cycle log

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Logging my cycle I started yesterday and hope you guys will follow. Special thanks to DD and Madds and a few others for helping me put it together.

Stats:
6'2
205 lbs
29 yrs old
Multiple cycles
11-14% bf

Goal: 240 lbs by the beginning of 2014!! Compete feb or march of next year.

Cycle info: 16-20 weeks

Test E -300mg/ml
Test Prop -100mg/ml
EQ -300mg/ml
Dbol - 50mg

Weeks 1 thru 5

100mg test prop ED decreasing 1 pin/week
900mg test E (300x3 pins/week)
750mg EQ ( 300x2.5 pins/week)
50mg. Dbol ED

Weeks 6 -16/20 depending on how I feel

900mg test E/wk
750mg EQ/wk

Support:

Arimidex .5mg eod
HCG last 4-5 weeks before cycle ends and pct begins.
Cycle assist
Tudca

Supplements:

Fish oil
Multi vitamin
Creatine
Protein

Food:

5,000 cals a day.
Clean bulk with added calories coming from gallon of whole milk a day and peanut butter and EVOO.
Macros will be 40/40/20 and vary.

PCT:

Clomid 100/100/50/50
DAA
Erase pro

I'm going to be busting my arse in the gym 6 days a week and I'm not worried about overtraining but will pay attention to how I feel.

Any advice you guys could give me or critique's I would love to hear it. Thanks for following and pics will come soon.

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Im in sounds like a ride man.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
thats only 35lbs in a year. you can do it with the right toys. have you conaidered adding tren to the mix?

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
thats only 35lbs in a year. you can do it with the right toys. have you conaidered adding tren to the mix?
What dosages would you recommend tren a ? A

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Thanks for following guys it helps keep me motivated and going.

As far as tren I've thought about it and will run it eventually for sure. Im concerned with a few of the sides. I've only ever used test, sus, deca, and dbol. This is my first run with EQ and I'm trying to introduce new compounds one at a time and try to be as smart as I can be. I will def try tren though as a lot of guys I know love it.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
So after this cycle and pct I'm thinking of using Hgh slin and igf-1. What do you guys think of that idea ?

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Good call introducing one compound at a time, better know your reactions.

So What order did you introduce sustanon and deca in?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for following guys it helps keep me motivated and going.

As far as tren I've thought about it and will run it eventually for sure. Im concerned with a few of the sides. I've only ever used test, sus, deca, and dbol. This is my first run with EQ and I'm trying to introduce new compounds one at a time and try to be as smart as I can be. I will def try tren though as a lot of guys I know love it.
Tren is the ****! Low test high tren no sides = rock hard muscles insane sex and wet bitches! I'm not sure I would ever cycle again without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Good call introducing one compound at a time, better know your reactions.

So What order did you introduce sustanon and deca in?

My first ever cycle was just sustanon. I was young a dumb and didn't know anything about esters or anything. I ran test by itself after. I then ran test deca and finally I ran test deca and dbol.

All of my cycles I've never ran anything over 500mg test/week or even 20mg dbol. Nothing longer than 12 weeks or so either. So I'd say I have been pretty conservative.

When I was putting this cycle together I was going to just run the test and EQ around 600mg a week with no prop. Danger Dave suggested with my height and weight I up the dose and see what my ceiling might be. This is also why I haven't ran tren yet. I have had good luck with minimum sides and having any sort of side even something like night sweats had made me a little nervous. Haven't really felt educated enough on how to control the sides to mitigate the benefits of tren.

With each cycle I feel better and better about my ability to be on a cycle and what compounds I'm using. If this cycle goes well I think I will feel pretty confident with tren.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy to have you here! I have learned from your posts and look forward to your advice man.
I just started TRT yesterday, so I'll be learning from you brosephone. And let's not get sick during PCT this time, huh?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I just started TRT yesterday, so I'll be learning from you brosephone. And let's not get sick during PCT this time, huh?

How do you feel about starting TRT?

Yeah it destroyed a lot of my gains last time. I'm going to really try and manage my crohns and try and stay healthy so I don't lose it all again. I feel really good though this time and my life is better with less things to stress about.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Diet was pretty good today didn't get to quite 5000 cals as my afternoon was busy with work. I'm off tomorrow so I am going to load up and crush my quads. Will follow it up with an evening hamstrings, calves, forearms lift.

Ill let you guys know how it goes...

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Tren is the ****! Low test high tren no sides = rock hard muscles insane sex and wet bitches! I'm not sure I would ever cycle again without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

You do make a pretty strong case for tren my friend lol.

Pu**y is pu**y I get it when I need it... 2013 is a "money and muscles" year for me.

Ps I trademarked that bitches!! Haha

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Tren & Abombs = ****ing awesome

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established

Yeah it destroyed a lot of my gains last time. I'm going to really try and manage my crohns and try and stay healthy so I don't lose it all again. I feel really good though this time and my life is better with less things to stress about.
Yeah man... the infamous crohnes! It will remind you everytime that your not normal lol....

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Inadequate but hopeful, so mixed emotions about TRT.
I was reading up on crohn's. Keep that nonsense in check man. Sounds sucky. Now let's see you get huge and be a better hulk next Halloween.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Inadequate but hopeful, so mixed emotions about TRT.
I was reading up on crohn's. Keep that nonsense in check man. Sounds sucky. Now let's see you get huge and be a better hulk next Halloween.

Yeah Crohn's can be pretty sucky but for me like most things in life it's mind over matter. What the mind believes the body achieves right?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Yeah man... the infamous crohnes! It will remind you everytime that your not normal lol....

It reminds me about 6-7 times a day when I'm in the bathroom that I'm not normal lol

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Logging my cycle I started yesterday and hope you guys will follow. Special thanks to DD and Madds and a few others for helping me put it together.

Stats:
6'2
205 lbs
29 yrs old
Multiple cycles
11-14% bf

Goal: 240 lbs by the beginning of 2014!! Compete feb or march of next year.

Cycle info: 16-20 weeks

Test E -300mg/ml
Test Prop -100mg/ml
EQ -300mg/ml
Dbol - 50mg

Weeks 1 thru 5

100mg test prop ED decreasing 1 pin/week
900mg test E (300x3 pins/week)
750mg EQ ( 300x2.5 pins/week)
50mg. Dbol ED

Weeks 6 -16/20 depending on how I feel

900mg test E/wk
750mg EQ/wk

Support:

Arimidex .5mg eod
HCG last 4-5 weeks before cycle ends and pct begins.
Cycle assist
Tudca

Supplements:

Fish oil
Multi vitamin
Creatine
Protein

Food:

5,000 cals a day.
Clean bulk with added calories coming from gallon of whole milk a day and peanut butter and EVOO.
Macros will be 40/40/20 and vary.

PCT:

Clomid 100/100/50/50
DAA
Erase pro

I'm going to be busting my arse in the gym 6 days a week and I'm not worried about overtraining but will pay attention to how I feel.

Any advice you guys could give me or critique's I would love to hear it. Thanks for following and pics will come soon.
This is great!! Thank you for the post!

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Insane busy with working the past few days. Leg day today. Also next week I plan on starting GVT Thanks to paratroop for the tip. Should be exciting to see what kind of mass I can put on in the next six weeks with the gear and training.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Insane busy with working the past few days. Leg day today. Also next week I plan on starting GVT Thanks to paratroop for the tip. Should be exciting to see what kind of mass I can put on in the next six weeks with the gear and training.
What's GVT?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
German volume training

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I've never done GVT before so I'm exited for the results I think I can get. I have to work really hard on the diet though because I'm putting a lot of time into my work right now and I don't realize it but 5 hours can fly by and then I have an oh sh*t moment.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed. Good to see someone else keeping up with their log so far ha. How's the pip been with your prop? I'm running 100mg eod and its been pretty sore except for the ventroglut pin

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Subbed. Good to see someone else keeping up with their log so far ha. How's the pip been with your prop? I'm running 100mg eod and its been pretty sore except for the ventroglut pin

Thanks for following man. The pip hasn't been horrible, as good as can be expected for pinning everyday. I'm more sore on days I'm putting 3ml of gear in my quad lol. I've been rotating quads and glutes. Next week I might have to add in delts to the rotation. I feel like a pin cushion lol

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GVT leg day is hell on the wheels. I don't think you'll notice the PIP with DOMS.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for following man. The pip hasn't been horrible, as good as can be expected for pinning everyday. I'm more sore on days I'm putting 3ml of gear in my quad lol. I've been rotating quads and glutes. Next week I might have to add in delts to the rotation. I feel like a pin cushion lol
Ha good to know. I'm considering bumping up next week and was debating going with 75ed or 150eod. Haven't pinned quads yet tho so I think that'll be my next venture. Ventroglut was great for my first pin. Only sore for a day and I was shaky and fast on the plunger. I'd highly recommend it.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Ha good to know. I'm considering bumping up next week and was debating going with 75ed or 150eod. Haven't pinned quads yet tho so I think that'll be my next venture. Ventroglut was great for my first pin. Only sore for a day and I was shaky and fast on the plunger. I'd highly recommend it.

Good to know. I like quads cuz I feel like it's hard to screw up. My flutes are tough cuz I'm so damn Inflexible it hard to completely see what's happening haha.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Good to know. I like quads cuz I feel like it's hard to screw up. My flutes are tough cuz I'm so damn Inflexible it hard to completely see what's happening haha.
Your flutes? Did you mean glutes?
Yes, I pin my quads because it is easier.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Your flutes? Did you mean glutes?
Yes, I pin my quads because it is easier.
Haha yes that's what I meant. Pinning sucks period. I don't hate it but its just like getting tattooed. Not a fan if getting tatted but the end result is worth the pain and anxiety.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's the Beauty of the ventroglut... You sit down and it's basically on the front of your hip. No twisting at all. I had a hell of time staying slow and steady pinning gluts as well and I'm actually really flexible ha. Just awkward no matter what

follow my log:1st cycle, short cycle test p log

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Try pinning like this:
-freeze needles
-heat liquid or shot, some people microwave before shooting
-quad is best, measure out the length of index finger from base to tip. Measure that length from hip down, shoot there. You wont get any muscle soreness that will prevent you from working out. Just watch out for the tendon.
-if needle is having trouble going in. Twist syringe like a drill.
-taking a shower will make the shot easier too.
-if i have slin needles i would go in delt. Works just as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Try pinning like this:
-freeze needles
-heat liquid or shot, some people microwave before shooting
-quad is best, measure out the length of index finger from base to tip. Measure that length from hip down, shoot there. You wont get any muscle soreness that will prevent you from working out. Just watch out for the tendon.
-if needle is having trouble going in. Twist syringe like a drill.
-taking a shower will make the shot easier too.
-if i have slin needles i would go in delt. Works just as well.
What's the reason for freezing the needles?

follow my log:1st cycle, short cycle test p log

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Embrace the suck. Are you using Poliquin's outline?

Yes I am using his outline. Would you suggest a different one? I know their are variations out there like optimized volume training...

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I am using his outline. Would you suggest a different one? I know their are variations out there like optimized volume training...
I use Poliquin's and I don't know what other to recommend outside of that since I haven't tried others. I like his approach with supersetting antagonistic exercises. It's been working well. How was leg day? I did legs this morning so I think we're on the same schedule.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I use Poliquin's and I don't know what other to recommend outside of that since I haven't tried others. I like his approach with supersetting antagonistic exercises. It's been working well. How was leg day? I did legs this morning so I think we're on the same schedule.

Just got home I'm so sick to my stomach. I had to physically get help down the stairs at the gym.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Hope you don't hate me too much.

Haha no man I actually like it. I like that fact I know im growing. A little pain goes a long way! I'm here to get big... When I was playing college ball we would tell underclass-man that if they didn't puke on leg days they weren't working hard enough. Hott lift big to get big. One e again thanks for turning me onto it.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Weighed in at 202.4 this morning as soon as I woke up. Hoping to be around 210 a week from now.

My legs are shot I wish i had a handicap rail next to the toilet this morning haha

Today will be a giant eating day. Hoping to get close to 6k calories in.