EPI/M-sten run

dougeefreshh

Awards
I need some help with my next cycle. Im currently 24 years old and have done many previous cycles. I just recieved a bottle of Epi2a3a and IML M-Sten rx.

On-Cycle looks like
Epi- 20/30/30/30
M-sten rx- 10/20/20/20
N2 Guard 7/7/7/7

PCT:
Nolva: 50/50/25/25
Erase by PES: 0/0/3/3/2/1
USPlabs TEST Powder ------->
Creatine Mono

Am I missing anything?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Def would consider some more liver support and a better/additional cycle support. Grab yourself some TUDCA for the liver. Or at least a couple bottles of Liv52, but I'd use both. As for cycle supports there's: Cycle Support, Cycle Assist, Cycle Aid, Life Support, Super Cycle, Talos, yadda yadda there's a ton of reasonable products. Pick a brand you like and run it both on cycle and thru pct. Will do the body good. You're gonna need more than 10mg a day of CoQ10 in that N2Guard to help control blood pressure :thumbsup:

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah I like the idea, Hyde is right u need some supports. Tudca being a must. I personally would run them both for 6 weeks along with some tvar. When I run methylsI normally run 1g tudca Ed. I also pop 1g of milk thistle before bed.(doubt it actually help) but I still do it. I run hawthorn berries and celery seed extract Ed.

I'd run it like this

Epi. 30/30/30/40/40/40
Msten 10/10/20/20/20/20

I've ran the epi up to 60 before, it was good but joints hurt. Tvar or lmg would be a good addition, but that stuff gets pricy to run at effective doses.