EQ/TrenE/TestE Cycle; Please Critique.

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Going to run Equipoise and Test E and cruise on that after my first cycles two week break with pct.

1. Would you say Equipoise Cyp need be administered EOD or E2D to ensure effectiveness? I know the ester is shorter than enthanate, and around prop I think maybe higher.

This is to say If I were running say, @ 600mg per week, (300mg x2) cyp.

2 Logically, I'm thinking that if my receptors at that point being saturated, then after getting a break and being unaffected they should promote new growth, correct? Then blast for 3 months with tren e/test e/eq anadrol.

Something like this;
Anadrol 60mg kicker weeks 1-4

Tren Enanthate 400mg/ml 2x per week 1-12
Test E 500mg/ml 2x per week 1-12
Equipoise cyp 300mg/ml 2x week 1-12

Test Prop 125mg/ml EOD 12-14

Tues/Fri Pinn Sched

Again, at this point if I haven't gravitated to my legs, my ass will be a pincushion so while it may not be the best case scenario to have long esters in terms of optimizing my blood levels, I frankly think my @ss will require it.

Opinions? Critiques welcome and ya, I guess tear it up Wink

*Also I used some compounds that I can source hg, so please suggest alts or different esters would be fine, but like most I am limited to what I can access.*

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Sounds like your a first timer for cycling?? R u? Cause test/tren/eq!!!!! I hope you know how each will effect you. And running tren, you don't NEED to run the test that high. Tren binds to the receptors more than testosterone... Much stronger. If u don't want to do that, run them even.
That's a big cycle... You will shut down hard. Need letro and caber, hcg...

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Sounds like your a first timer for cycling?? R u? Cause test/tren/eq!!!!! I hope you know how each will effect you. And running tren, you don't NEED to run the test that high. Tren binds to the receptors more than testosterone... Much stronger. If u don't want to do that, run them even.
That's a big cycle... You will shut down hard. Need letro and caber, hcg...
I had the mental quandry in my head, should I break my rule and try two new compounds...

Perhaps your suggesting cut the tren and then I could maintain the test..but I'm more asking about esters and pinning in this and what would each require per week. Maybe I should save Tren till my third cycle.

Hows this look;
Anadrol 60mg ED kicker weeks 1-4

Test E 500mg/ml 2x per week 1-12
Equipoise cyp 300mg/ml 2x week 1-12
Test Prop 125mg/ml EOD 12-14 - To normalize my test blood levels, then pct out

Tues/Friday Pinn Sched** Messed that up in my intro post.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
What's your point in switching to prop at the end? It doesnt make since to me

B

Batman22

Awards
The prop at the end of your "cycle" is the only thing in there I half way agree with. I like test prob at the end preferably coming off sust. Cuts down dead time before pct begins, also feel that it hardens me up alittle. I wouldn't go crazy with diff compounds for a second cycle IMO...test only with an oral kick start..or your test e/eq..only thing is I like to run eq 14-16 weeks to reap the full benefits...and tren is a diff beast make sure you are prepared for the sides. Also, if you decide to stick with tren stick with tren ace and Maybe prop. Atleast if it's unbearable it will clear system faster then tren e...good luck bro

B

Batman22

Awards
Also ifbbound is dead on. Lower your test if you decide to run tren!(which I don't recommend)... Also, your pinning issue if you run short esters, there are more places to pin besides glute and quads...best of luck

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
The prop at the end of your "cycle" is the only thing in there I half way agree with. I like test prob at the end preferably coming off sust. Cuts down dead time before pct begins, also feel that it hardens me up alittle. I wouldn't go crazy with diff compounds for a second cycle IMO...test only with an oral kick start..or your test e/eq..only thing is I like to run eq 14-16 weeks to reap the full benefits...and tren is a diff beast make sure you are prepared for the sides. Also, if you decide to stick with tren stick with tren ace and Maybe prop. Atleast if it's unbearable it will clear system faster then tren e...good luck bro
Emotional sides more prevalent or sexual?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Anabolics 13
RJGarrison Anabolics 19
1 Anabolics 1
M Cycle Logs 4
M Anabolics 16