First cycle

PNW_pump

PNW_pump

Awards
I am 21 years old, 6" 180 lbs and I'm in the gym 6 days a week. I'm very active and knowledgable when it comes to lifting. I eat healthy and I'm interested in starting my first cycle and not sure what direction I should head in and what I should be taking? anybody got some helpful advice?

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Stick with a milder ph like halo or maybe epi. After you have a couple cycles under your belt you'd be safe to go ahead with the stronger compounds. And always have pct ready before you start. Nolva, erase pro, or clomid are good. And make sure to use on cycle support. Cycle assist. Fish oil and a sold multi vit. Are a must. Add cissus if you feel like your joints are pretty rough.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stick with a milder ph like halo or maybe epi. After you have a couple cycles under your belt you'd be safe to go ahead with the stronger compounds. And always have pct ready before you start. Nolva, erase pro, or clomid are good. And make sure to use on cycle support. Cycle assist. Fish oil and a sold multi vit. Are a must. Add cissus if you feel like your joints are pretty rough.
Cycle assist by CEL. Makes for a great support..stick with something mild and Have fun. Properly cycle off with a pct.

Jerseybeast

Awards
I am in the same boat. Some of my buddies are telling me about taking some kind of DMZ... and what are good post and cycle supports?

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Why use pro hormones? Just pin test E. with pro hormones you will have all the same sides as steroids. But never be able to yield the same results. I'm am not trying to offend anyone, I just don't get why if u choose to use PED's... Then do it right. Pro hormones will mess your liver up and honestly the sides in most people for injectable test e. (at normal dose) is minimal.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why use pro hormones? Just pin test E. with pro hormones you will have all the same sides as steroids. But never be able to yield the same results. I'm am not trying to offend anyone, I just don't get why if u choose to use PED's... Then do it right. Pro hormones will mess your liver up and honestly the sides in most people for injectable test e. (at normal dose) is minimal.
Not everyone can get their hands on injectables and if they can don't want to risk any legal ramifications. I agree though pinning is better

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Are these pro hormones legal?? I didn't think they were either... Some are, some aren't?

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
Are these pro hormones legal?? I didn't think they were either... Some are, some aren't?
I bought Havoc three days ago online from a store and they sell it on amazon as well. It's an epi and legal. Actually starting my first ever cycle next week. But like others have said I'm using CEL Cycle Assist and loading up on liv52, fish oil, and CoQ10 and taking a multi. Also map out a good PCT. That's the most important part of health and keeping gains. I'll also be taking Creatine mono during and post cycle. Good luck on whatever you choose.

Jerseybeast

Awards
Well isnt it kind of dangerous to start off on steriods right off the back?

SkinnyChase

SkinnyChase

Awards
Well isnt it kind of dangerous to start off on steriods right off the back?
Right off the bat is not smart. See how far you can get naturally then if you've really hit your peak, RESEARCH into using. But don't just be like "hey I wanna get bigger" *buys gear, no proper support or pct, and has horrible health afterwards*... Don't be that guy.

Jerseybeast

Awards
Right off the bat is not smart. See how far you can get naturally then if you've really hit your peak, RESEARCH into using. But don't just be like "hey I wanna get bigger" *buys gear, no proper support or pct, and has horrible health afterwards*... Don't be that guy.
Oh yea by right off the bat i meant for my first time taking a pro-hormone/steroid.. I have been working out for a few years now and if i do do this i will definitely have everything planned out and will not sacrifice my health by jumping the gun

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
I agree with IFB, just use test. If you're deadest on using a certain PH I'd use one as a kick starter to test. If you run a PH cycle on its own be prepared to lose all your gains.

Had a friend who was running 4 week cycles of PH and he would get huge, then small and depressed. When he started using test he was able to maintain a lot more of his gains.

themondtster

themondtster

Awards
The prohormones (designer steroids) are usually more harsh(liver wise) than dealing with the few sides of test. Just do your homework and research the hell out of it so you know what you're doing and do it

badmotherTuck

badmotherTuck

Awards
PH's were just a clever way to market anabolics in the U.S. In the end, they were harsher on the liver and more complicated sides than the real deal. Stay away! For a first cycle, use Test E at 200-300mg/week for 8-10 weeks. If you are nervous about injectables, try dianabol @ 10-30mg/day for 6 weeks. I made the rookie mistake of not taking a PCT after my first cycle and all that hard work I put in the gym was gone in a month. Plus I didn't have the energy or stamina to continue hard after my cycle was over. For a first time cycle like that, 50 mg Clomid every day for a month should more than do the trick.