M-sten/stano cycle

underdog2987

Awards
Stats:
25yrs
5'11"
265lbs BF Mid 20's

Lifting/Supp Exp:
Delved into some test booster/AI's. Been debating Ph's for the last year. Finally have some extra money and am going to give it a go. Started seriously lifting at 18, gave it up for a few years, got back in and out for a couple more years. Been lifting straight the last 2+ years.

Current PR's:
Bench(Flat) 295 X 2
Squat(BB only) 385 x 6 > Probably wont get any better. Have serious patellar tendonitis which makes any quad exercise excruciating. Even with straps/wraps/Joint supps.
DL(BB only) 425 x 1

Cycle: 4 weeks
I really only want to run 1 bottle of each. Basically because I'm not a money tree and would like to see how this cycle goes.

M-sten-10/10/20/20
Stano-600/600/600/900
CEL cycle assist- Run as directed> x2 bottles in mind
Aegis- As directed
Joint supp.
Fish oil
Will keep other options open based on my bodies response. Gyno, bloating, things of that nature.

P.C.T: 4 weeks
Anabeta
Erase
D-pol
Nolva at 20mg
Finish cycle assist

Anything I seem to be missing or that you would think I should add to this?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
good job on doing homework. looks gtg. you got your taurine handy?

underdog2987

Awards
I live off of energy drinks so I figured that was good to go. 4-5 is an average for me. That's around 4-5g of taurine.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I live off of energy drinks so I figured that was good to go. 4-5 is an average for me. That's around 4-5g of taurine.
That's also an absurd amount of caffeine and sugar. Caffeine is bad on cycle as it will raise your BP and well sugar from soda is just bad

underdog2987

Awards
I go sugar free. As far as caffeine goes I was going to monitor and adjust. I suppose it would be best to be safe than sorry. Thanks for the responses.

Just waiting for the packages to arrive.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm on day 2 of msten. I've heard good things, hope it lives up to the hype!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I go sugar free. As far as caffeine goes I was going to monitor and adjust. I suppose it would be best to be safe than sorry. Thanks for the responses.

Just waiting for the packages to arrive.
I saw this and immediately thought that your BP might become an issue. I'd monitor your BP several times a day depending on how many energy drinks you consume. You may want to ween yourself off them.

underdog2987

Awards
Yeah. Taurine is super cheap anyways. I'll just pick some up and reduce the drinks. It'll make my wife happy

underdog2987

Awards
Everything arrived in the mail and it's time to start. I'm going to try to keep a very updated log concerning my training, nutrition, and overall health and well being.

Official first doses will be tomorrow. I'll report in at that time.

underdog2987

Awards
Day 1:
Training: Tris/chest

Feeling ok after my first doses. No problems to complain about or note. Today was my first time back in the gym after a while and felt stronger than I expected, but not where I once was.

Nutrition goals for macros are 50ish g fat, 250-300g carbs, 250g protein. I tried to go higher on carbs a while back, but training didn't improve and I just put on the weight. I'm looking to pretty much hit these numbers every day. Cals are around 3000.

underdog2987

Awards
Day 2: (yesterday)
Training: Off

Things were about the same as far as health. No issues to speak of. Had a headache, but it cleared up. Yesterday and today are 0ff days for me. So I'll get back in the gym tomorrow.

underdog2987

Awards
Day 4: Bis/Legs

Tendinitis in both my knees and elbows, so training these groups is pretty low volume. Overall, they are getting better. Most of my injuries are clearing up. Hopefully my elbows will get better as time progresses as they have and By the end of this cycle I'll be lifting new pr's.

Health wise, things are still good. Nothing to speak of.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Day 4: Bis/Legs

Tendinitis in both my knees and elbows, so training these groups is pretty low volume. Overall, they are getting better. Most of my injuries are clearing up. Hopefully my elbows will get better as time progresses as they have and By the end of this cycle I'll be lifting new pr's.

Health wise, things are still good. Nothing to speak of.
Man my elbows were fuccked, good and proper until I tried aegis labs Achilles. Within two weeks I literally had no more pain. Food for thought.

underdog2987

Awards
Man my elbows were fuccked, good and proper until I tried aegis labs Achilles. Within two weeks I literally had no more pain. Food for thought.
I've been dealing with the tendinitis in my elbows for about a year and in my knees for pretty much my entire adult life. Tried everything I could think of, but I'll look into it.

So day 8:
Chest/tris- Feeling a little stronger, but that could be just me getting back in the swing of things.

Still feeling good. Bumbing the m-sten up to 20 mg and the stano to 1000mg. My diet needs to be cleaned up a bit, but that's about the only improvement to be made at this point.