Second cycle - EPI 2a3a

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Ok so I started a new cycle about a week ago after 8 weeks off my 1-Andro cycle. This new cycle is way more intense! Running as follows

EPI 2a3a 40/40/40/40
Fish Oil
Multi
Protex
Tribulus
Extra Milk Thisle
Whey/Casein

Post cycle - Nova 40/40/20/20

So far my lifts are up been having some weird shakes in the morning, slight back pumps and some weird ass dreams but other than that I am doing good....Increased aggression and pissed off mood, no lethargy yet or anything else to note. Will start posting daily and update with lift info starting today. Running my workout as follows: Arms (myofibrillar hypertrophy - MH emphasis), Shoulders/Legs, off, Chest and Tri (sarcoplasmic hypertrophy - SH emphasis on Tri), Back and Bi (SH on bi), abs and cardio, off.

Today is back and bi so I will run the log after work today with update on lifts.

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Back and Bis -

Bent over rows - 135x15 warm-up
Sets - 185x10x3
Cable row - 140x12x3
Close grip lat pull downs - 175x8x4
Straight arm pull downs - 70x10x3
Alt curls - 25x12x4

Headaches are there but a steady annoyance nothing too bad, increased water intake and macros are around 4k cals.

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Ok I skipped yesterday's workout because of some nagging pain in the left shoulder. Today I decided to go with my myofibrillar hyper trophy arm workout. It was a pretty good day.

BB curl - 75x12, 85x10, 85x6, 75x6, 70x8

Close-grip bench - 125x12x4

Hammer curls - 30x12, 40x10, 45x9

JM Press - 75x12, 95x10x2

Reverse grip BB curl - 65x12, 85x10, 95x8

French press - 75x10x3

-----------------superset--------------
Hang curl - 40x12, 45x12, 50x8
Low position overhead rope extension - 55x12, 65x12, 75x6

Overall my arms felt great and really tight when I left, headaches subsided today but have been feeling drained lately.

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Bench press - 185x10x5

Incline DB press - 70x10x3 @ 15 degree incline

30 degree incline Flye - 45x10, 50x8x2

Cable Flye - 55x12x3

Overhead rope ext high position - 110x12x4

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Pull-ups - BWx10x3

Bent over rows - 135x12, 185x8, 135x12, 155x10

Face pulls - 130x12, 140x10, 150x8

Lat pulls - 180x10x3

BB curls - 50x12x4

Noticing a lot more fullness to my muscles, arms are up an eighth of an inch and I am definitely getting stronger

SinX

SinX

Awards
count me in on this one, def lookin forward to seein more recent results from epi; to take care of those back/calf pumps (depending on what you do, some days will be better than others) make sure to get in taurine and a good amount of potassium (2 banana's or pill form). Weird ass dreams will def come along, every run from sarms to ph, def will get some crazy ass vivid dreams once in awhile and I hate it when you wake up in a sweat from em.

Also if you can keep an eye on your BP (walmart, etc) that also may be the root of your headaches as well and I'd recommend throwing in either hawthrone berry/celery seed extract and/or Coq-10. If you haven't pre-loaded with two weeks, be careful with the HB, because that may cause an increase of BP when you start that up; best of luck and def gonna take a gander at this.

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Welcome bro! Headaches have subsided a lot! Hitting shoulders tonight after work

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure u keep getting enough watwater and this is by vital labs right ?

gluck

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Yup vital labs, water is around a gallon to a gallon and a half, piss could probably be rebottled as vitamin water haha

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
It's got a little kick to it....like stale apple juice, vinegar, and catpiss (the latter being a German root...)

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Purity level has not been endorsed by the FDA

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Anywho a little starting stat info, my bench press at the start was 250 1RM, my weight is 170 starting and now at 185, hoping to get my 1RM bench to 300 by May. I'm 27 and just found out I am having a daughter yesterday....so time to get swole! My arms have grown a quarter of an inch on my last cycle and I want them to be 17" overall...sitting at 16" after two days of rest so minimal swelling if any...

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
epi shouldnt be givin you pissy attitudes. are you a mentaly unstable person or was that just from having pressure headaches all day?

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Im a very happy person and it may have been the headaches that just triggered the pissy attitude but since the headaches have gone I haven't been as angry...funny that you brought it up because it does seem to be a direct cause and effect...Thanks for bringing that to light bro

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Ok so quick question, and don't get too brutal with the answers here...

My arms about 4 months ago measured at 15.5" and at the end of my first cycle ~5 weeks they jumped to 15.75 and now in the second week of the epi cycle they are at 16" and I remember how hard it was going from 12"-15" and went about 2 years before they shot up to 15.5

My question is.... Is this typical growth in an arm measurement while on cycle? What are some other rates of growth you guys have noticed?

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Smith machine Military press - 95x15, 135x12, 185x12, 205x8

Front DB raises - 30x12, 35x10

Bent over rear delt Flye- 40x8x3

DB overhead press - 55x12, 65x10, 75x10

Side raises - 25x10x2

Bent over rear delt flye- 35x12x2

Today was brutal, normally in the gym I am focused and ready to go, today felt off! Didn't seem to get in the zone. Although looking from the outside this workout only lasted 45 mins so I did work but just didn't seem focused...

SinX

SinX

Awards
Ok so quick question, and don't get too brutal with the answers here...

My arms about 4 months ago measured at 15.5" and at the end of my first cycle ~5 weeks they jumped to 15.75 and now in the second week of the epi cycle they are at 16" and I remember how hard it was going from 12"-15" and went about 2 years before they shot up to 15.5

My question is.... Is this typical growth in an arm measurement while on cycle? What are some other rates of growth you guys have noticed?

No worries alls ya gotta do is ask; as you know epi is great for bulking (as long as you take in a good amount of protein and surplus cals, you'll put muscle/size on fast) and on top of that it binds to androgenic receptors, which will increase nitrogen retention and boosting your glycogen storage. Depending on several factors you'll see why there's great gains now and getting a quarter inch in 2 weeks is pretty damn good (could be water/glycogen storage, maybe a bit of it muscle, etc).

To give you a personal example, my last ph I ran all my retention was in my chest; you wouldn't believe how many times I had to convince myself that I didn't have gyno problems arising. My chest during that time shot up couple inches a bit past halfway through hella, then when I added beast for the last 4 weeks it was a joke how I blew up (chest, arms, shoulders, although I neglected my back due to a few bad cases of back pumps). After a few days after PCT, I lost just a few lbs of water weight and it felt like during the last week and a half I had no abs, after that bit of time things got back to normal and didn't look bloated after drinking 2 cups of water.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Ok so I started a new cycle about a week ago after 8 weeks off my 1-Andro cycle. This new cycle is way more intense! Running as follows

EPI 2a3a 40/40/40/40
Fish Oil
Multi
Protex
Tribulus
Extra Milk Thisle
Whey/Casein

Post cycle - Nova 40/40/20/20

So far my lifts are up been having some weird shakes in the morning, slight back pumps and some weird ass dreams but other than that I am doing good....Increased aggression and pissed off mood, no lethargy yet or anything else to note. Will start posting daily and update with lift info starting today. Running my workout as follows: Arms (myofibrillar hypertrophy - MH emphasis), Shoulders/Legs, off, Chest and Tri (sarcoplasmic hypertrophy - SH emphasis on Tri), Back and Bi (SH on bi), abs and cardio, off.

Today is back and bi so I will run the log after work today with update on lifts.
you like epi, i loved it the first time i ran it. couple of questions, why only 4 weeks of epi. personally i run it 6 weeks, the extra 2 weeks really make a world of difference. and secondly why tribulus, its not going to do anything while your on.

for your pct, i would probably just go with 20/20/10/10, throw in some stinging nettle root and DAA.

excellent lifts, and he is right youll get big while your one and youll shrink a little bit once you come off.

SinX

SinX

Awards
why only 4 weeks of epi. personally i run it 6 weeks, the extra 2 weeks really make a world of difference. and secondly why tribulus, its not going to do anything while your on.

for your pct, i would probably just go with 20/20/10/10, throw in some stinging nettle root and DAA.
yeah very true, if you have enough or could get another bottle, 6 weeks is a lot better and since it's a solo epi run, you'll be good to go. Also good call on lowering the dosage and if you could grab some, just to be safe keep either aromasin/prami/letro (letro is last resort, a lotta sides but very effective) on hand and you'll be set.

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
I actually do have some DAA for my pct as well, the tribulus I actually haven't started taking yet, just have it on hand. I will look into some of the extra stuff and may extend the cycle two weeks depending on sides over the next week and a half! Thanks for following guys!

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Ok so I am going to bring down the dosage on the PCT and I need to pick up the SNR but DAA I have enough for a month and half if needed...I will take a look at the three compounds SinX and figure out which I think would be better for me, I normally research a product thoroughly before deciding on one...will keep you updated!

Ordered another bottle of Epi...cycle extended to 6 wks!!!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Ok so I am going to bring down the dosage on the PCT and I need to pick up the SNR but DAA I have enough for a month and half if needed...I will take a look at the three compounds SinX and figure out which I think would be better for me, I normally research a product thoroughly before deciding on one...will keep you updated!

yezzir go with that dosage csa wrote; that's preferable for nolva. You're more than covered for DAA, that should be used for 3-4wks; it affects some diff from others, if you start noticing bloat after some time, stop using it. A lotta ppl say that there's no esto/gyno probs with epi, but, since everyone is different, rather be safe and good stuff on picking up another bottle you're gonna love the results, stay at it intensely.

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Arms day

BB curl 65x12, 75x12, 75x10, 80x8

Close grip presses 145x12, 185x10x3

Incline curl 20x12, 25x10, 30x8

French Press 80x10x3

Preacher curl 65x12, 75x8

Hammer curl 25x12, 35x10, 45x8

High position overhead cable press 72.5x12x3

Behind back cable curl with single rope 25x12x3

Reverse grip curl 75x8x3
Superset
Push-ups 30, 20, 20

felt this workout was somewhere in the middle of all my arm workouts....wasn't great but not bad....

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

is the new epi you ordered still vital labs ?

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Chest day! Was feeling it today by the time I got to the gym so I pushed the envelope a little

Bench - 185x12, 225x10, 250x3, 275x1

225 for 10 reps was a PR as my previous was 7 reps, also 275 is a PR as the most I've ever lifted!! Boom pumped!

Incline DB - 60x12, 70x12, 80x10

DB Flye - 45x12x2

Cable Flye circuit - this is a compound of 10 reps to the top bottom and middle for a total of 30 reps per set
60lbs, 40lbsx2

Overhead tri extension - 75x25, 115x15x5

Ran for twenty mins after the workout, HELLO week three!

WT - 191lbs up 5 lbs overall

Last edited:
SinX

SinX

Awards
very good stuff so far, how's it been goin recently?

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Had very mediocre lifts the rest of the week, not sure what to attribute it to but going to try to increase intensity this week, glad you guys talked me into an extra two weeks!!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet update .. how's your libido on this ?

also ran epi before ?

SinX

SinX

Awards
thought my post went through, but I guess it didn't; glad to hear you're going the extra 2 weeks you'll be quite happy. Unfortunately, epi can hinder endurance and as long as you're taking supps and keeping an eye on certain things, you should be alright as long as you take in and do the right things. If you feel a bit nauseous, that's alright, but if gets very uncomfortable on top of shortness of breath just hold back a bit.

Keep those carbs up a bit more and you should be feeling a bit better as well. I'll tell ya a personal experience, when I first started hella/test base I was jogging and running a lot, after the first week of adding SD to that hahah wasn't happening at all. I mean I went for walks, but that was just it, when I tried jogging I could go lightly and then feel like I was gonna have an alien pop out of my chest if I ran for longer than a couple of mins. I even had to stop bag training and up my carbs just to get outta bed without feeling like ish, on top of working out and working a job that required you to be on call 24/7. However, when I start my megadosing sarms, I won't lie if it wasn't for the visions, I felt better on that ph/ds, just make sure you're drinking 1.5-2gallons of water and taking supps, decent diet. light cardio and stay away from foods/drinks/meds that will be harsh on your kidneys/liver and you'll be feeling better in no time.

Also I'm not if it was listed, but get in a good source of b6/b12, lots of fiber and carbs.

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Libido is the same if not just a shade to the I don't care side...never ran Epi before.

Sin - dude if you hadn't posted your input you probably would have after this post...been having a hella time getting out of bed, getting 8-9 hrs still feels like 3, and nausea was definitely on my list of sides lately, couldn't run today because of it....ran every day last week. I thought it was attributed to the black mamba I was taking but it may just enhance the crap! Anywho the good stuff...

Bench - 185x12, 205x7, 225x7, 135x15

Incline - 80x12, 90x8

Pec deck - 120x12, 130x10

Myofibrillar overhead cable ext. - 190x25, 210x20, 230x17
(Side note - this machine is weird, says high weight but feels like half...maybe a offset cam....I don't believe the weight even a little.)

Decent workout, felt like the chest was destroyed even on a lighter load than normal but got on the treadmill for exactly :57 before I almost blew chunks....felt really great feedback from my chest...flex at the top of my reps felt really deep and tight.

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Any input on upping dose to 50 mg for the remaining two weeks?

SinX

SinX

Awards
Sin - dude if you hadn't posted your input you probably would have after this post...been having a hella time getting out of bed, getting 8-9 hrs still feels like 3, and nausea was definitely on my list of sides lately, couldn't run today because of it....ran every day last week. I thought it was attributed to the black mamba I was taking but it may just enhance the crap! Anywho the good stuff...
yeah I was gonna say I had that feeling and sounds very familiar. I know some will disagree with me, but try getting less than 9 hours sleep a night, try to hit between 6-7; maybe 8 once/twice and no matter what, force yourself to stay active. I know there's different arguments/facts/studies and everyone is different, but when it sounds this similar I can only offer what has worked for me and if it doesn't, this won't hurt and you can easily change it. On top of that, def up your carbs a bit more, light cardio (nothing crazy at all) and natural sugars from fruits will help out, and as much as we all have to "love" certain vegetables, gotta pull it.

increase water intake as well and I'm pretty sure most of these issues can be attributed from the epi, but keep going through with it and you'll be alright; believe me those days when it's harder than others and you really gotta give it your all, you'll look back on that workout the next time you face something similar and you'll be able to handle it. Of course, you don't wanna be doing that often, but once in a while isn't bad at all. Also, just keep an eye out on your BP and body while stacking epi and a fat burner as well; that may play a role in feeling like that as well.

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Upped to 50 mg and I have to admit I feel a lot better, more energy, less nausea....I hope this is my sweet spot but for now only time will tell...

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Ok so I had to do a mock pt test yesterday....this was the results...

pushups in 1 min - 70
situps in 1 min - 43
mile and a half - 11:29
waist measurment - 33.5
weight - 191

Weight is up situps way down, I am going to assume its attributed to the water retention....pushups are up around 12 from my previous best. mile and a half down 2 mins from my normal time...Tonight is back night....time to see how the 50 mg feels on the old muscles...I would upload some pics but there is a post limit I have yet to reach haha....Sides....none if any...feeling great!

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Had to take care of some court issues today so had to skip my workout...

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Skipped ahead to arms day, finishing out the remaining two weeks going everyday...

Close grip - 135x12, 185x10, 205x8(pr)

Bb curl - 75x12, 85x10, 90x8

JM press - 75x15, 95x12, 115x8(pr)

Incline curl - 25x12, 30x10x2

Dips - 30 with 25 push-ups x2

Double arm cable curl - 50x12, 60x10, 70x6

Pressdown- 145x12x3

Hammer curl (hammer bar) - 65x8x2

Arms swollen and veins popping insanely, also around middle of bicep muscle belly very intense lactic burn, probably a little fascia stretch too but tris were very impressive in the mirror for after lift walk on treadmill! Feeling huge at 50mg...weight back down to 180...wtf water weight, figure yourself out!

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
2 hour walk with the wife today, not strength workout today, hitting back and bis tomorrow. Still feeling great! 50mg seems to be the spot!

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Ok so decided to cut the cycle a week early, I am going to start cutting today and try to get back down to around 175 with mostly muscle mass, started alphamine this morning along with my pct. mostly attributing my cycle stop to being tired, that and I want to save the remaining for another cycle later this fall/winter. Weight is at 195 as of this morning, abs are gone and feeling very bloated all day. Hoping the majority of water weight will fall of and can get back to a dry cut look by the time my brother gets married in FL the beginning of June. I would definitely recommend epi for any who consider it, arms are staying at 16" and maintain a vascular and clean look.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Ok so decided to cut the cycle a week early, I am going to start cutting today and try to get back down to around 175 with mostly muscle mass, started alphamine this morning along with my pct. mostly attributing my cycle stop to being tired, that and I want to save the remaining for another cycle later this fall/winter. Weight is at 195 as of this morning, abs are gone and feeling very bloated all day. Hoping the majority of water weight will fall of and can get back to a dry cut look by the time my brother gets married in FL the beginning of June. I would definitely recommend epi for any who consider it, arms are staying at 16" and maintain a vascular and clean look.
Wait wait before you start cutting, just know there's an extremely great chance that unfortunately you might lose all of your gains. The water weight and retention will definitely drop after a couple weeks into PCT; same thing happened to me I felt bloated and nasty the whole time, but once that film of water disappeared, I saw my abs again. I waited prob a month and a half to start cutting after my stack and other than a bit of strength loss to missing a week or two, that was about it.

I just wanna give ya a heads up on that and if you have an AI hit that up a lil bit and once you start PCT you'll be feelin better in no time. However, very good stuff and I'm glad ya had great success with epi; since I'm about to hit that up in a less than a week it's always reassuring when someone reports a good log with great gains. Instead of cutting right now now, maybe hit maintenance calories to keep what you have but cut out certain food and add a bit more cardio. I can only suggest this but maybe wait a month, month a half before cutting up; either way great run, best of luck on PCT and keep us updated.

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
My gains were mainly strength related I only wanted about 5 lbs muscle added either way but the strength was a great help in adding that! I am not going straight into a cutting circuit just increasing cardio until bloating dies down and then starting to add hiit and a few circuits I use for personal training, overall the greasy bloated feeling is subsiding but I will consider this a great cycle! I will be very excited to start it again although I may add another compound to stack it next time. Maybe something to increase drive and energy...I want that alpha male feeling!

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Oh and I started DAA this morning with b6,12, fish oil and whey laying off the creatine which I should have added to this cycle but decided not to at the last minute. Taking vital labs pct along with nolva just to help with t generation and some additional liver support

SinX

SinX

Awards
True True, alright just wanted to give ya a quick heads up on that, but since this was mostly strength related, just keep at it and you should keep a great amount of your strength. PCT looks very good and if you notice more bloat after 3 weeks, drop the DAA. Most would say run creatine in the PCT, but since you're trying to let go of that bloat/retention don't sweat it and save it for next time. Looking at the numbers you put and the fact you pushed yourself through this, this was a good run and when the time comes, depending on several factors we'll get ya going on a nice stack that'll make an alpha male look like a beta standing next to you, hahah I had to rip that off from someone who said that to me a while ago.

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Haha nice! Yea I will probably get with you later to try to put together a nice alpha stack, until then bro will be looking forward to your cycle!!

SinX

SinX

Awards
how's it goin over there bro?

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
how's it goin over there bro?
Strength has gone up on my lifts, going for 300 on bench soon, cut down to 180 and been increasing cardio and ab work! Abs carving in big time and I really attribute the majority of it to Alphamine! Libido is still down after the cycle but its slowly making its way back and test seems to be back at normal production so I dunno what is taking the libido so long! PCT is done and feeling great not being on so much stuff, taking a thousand pills a day wasn't where I wanted to be haha, but its over now and I can't fit into a damn one of my tailored shirts....oh well