BrandonJT

Awards
Sust. week 1-12 EOD 1cc
EQ. week 1-12 EOD 1 cc
Mastron. week 1-12 EOD 1cc
Halo-Week 4-8 20mg morning 20 mg night
GHRP6-ED 1iu morn 1iu night
SERM ED 1iu morn 1iu night
My only question is I was thinking of running the ghrp6 and Serm short term or after the cycle alongside HCG for pct . Thoughts?
background: Training 5+yrs
190-195lbs.
Eating clean-cal.2500+/day
5'10
5th cycle.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
My question is? First how old are you ? How many cycles have you ran prior to this one... Also how many milligrams are all your drugs because nowadays sust doesn't mean that it's 250 yours could be 350.... EQ Could be 200- 300 tell us what they are. Is the mast In enth or prop?

BrandonJT

Awards
27 y.o.
Eq-300mg
Sus-250mg
Mastron prop 100mg
5th cycle- 2nd larger cycle

abs322

abs322

Banned
Awards
i would go eod or e3d wit the sus but only go twice a week on the eq...750/600.. u can frontload the 1st week, why not just grab a couple orals to go 1st half and last half instead of masteron since u have enough inj to already be a good cycle? maybe save the mast for a future cycle to run wit some test prop and winny or tren?

BrandonJT

Awards
To be honest, this winter has been ****. life happened and training took a back seat. looking to make a huge comeback this spring. as per orals, only oral ill be running will be the halo for four weeks.
my only question is with the ghrp 6 and serm. Would it be a significant aid in this cycle ? should it be along the whole cycle or towards the end and alongside pct ?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Most peps should be pined 4-6x Ed for fill effect. So if you cant do that, then leave them out. You can run 90% of pep as long as you like. If your trying to gain lean ghrp6 might not be for you.... 6 makes people hungry, you might want to lookin into ghrp2 less hunger with the 2 version.

BrandonJT

Awards
wow, never knew 4-6 is proper! I was told am pm dosage for g6 and serm was the norm. Well that settles that. thanks a lot!

abs322

abs322

Banned
Awards
you could always add cjc1295 (mod grf1-29) wit ghrp-2 (100mcg/100mcg) before bed every nite to get the gh boost.. depending on cost/quantity u could run that indefinitely and reap the benefits. if limited quantity run it wit the serm after the cycle to help preserve what you gained and keep u motivated to keep training hard... i would the halo in the 1st 4 weeks and try and score some light orals like var or winnny or primo to run the last 4 wks.

abs322

abs322

Banned
Awards
wow, never knew 4-6 is proper! I was told am pm dosage for g6 and serm was the norm. Well that settles that. thanks a lot!

most "bodybuilding" cjc1295/ghrp protocols ive seen are 3x day: am, pwo & before bed

life extension is usually 1x before bed

abs322

abs322

Banned
Awards
you need to bump up your calories to grow off a cycle like that too.. 2500 aint gonna cut it, you need to double it!! also make sure ur getting at least 1.5 grams protein per 1b of bw, preferable 2g/lb divide up over 6 meals wit a nice shot of it pwo, eq is gonna make you hungry!!

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Check "datbetrue"... He is the foremost into on peps and GH, 3x Ed min..... Even takin peps 5-6x Ed with 2 compounds is cheaper then real GH.