2nd cycle of Test E - PCT questions

leathaface7

Awards
Hey guys, I have done a cycle once in the past (5 years ago), and want to do another now. My first cycle was very similar to what I want to do again, except I only ran the Test for 10 weeks. I am keeping it very basic but would like some comments just to see where I stand.
Training for 10+ years
5 7"
180lbs
9% bf

I have done my research, but still am not completely sure about my PCT as I am reading maybe mixed opinions about this.

Mostly looking for strength gains, though some more muscle mass is always good. Below is my proposed cycle:

W1-12 500mg test/week 250/monday and 250/thursday
W1-14 Ldex 0.25mg EoD

PCT
W 15-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20 Clomid 50/50/25/25

Like I said, very simple. For an AI, I used AIFM in the past, but am hearing better things about Ldex these days so I have decided to try that. I was also considering using HCG, but I am unsure if I can get what I need here, or what options there are. I have considered kick starting with dbol but decided to wait until next time.

So there it is, any help with the PCT would be greatly appreciated and I will answer any questions as quickly as I can.

Thanks!

leathaface7

Awards
After reading many other threads and studies, I wanted to switch up my cycle slightly to this:

W1-11 500mg test/week 250/monday and 250/thursday
W3-11 Ldex 0.25mg EoD (I have also read good things about aromasin and am considering this; any thoughts on liquid form?)
W10-14HCGenerate, 5x/day (probably not even needed, but was considering keeping it on hand regardless)

PCT W 14-17
Unleashed/Post cycle combo as directed
Forma Stanazol 5 pumps 2x/daily
Clomid 50/25/25/25

Hopefully pretty simple and to the point. Thoughts?

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
What's up man? Sounds like a solid cycle and you're doing it right, keepin it simple.

Aromasin you are right is definitely good, and you should do Arimidex or some AI and Aromasin for PCT bc you won't get that 'rebound' estro or something like that, definitely Adex then Aroma PCT...

I lazily haven't posted in a while and am actually in a Test C and EQ 500 / 500 (maybe 550-600 EQ) w about 4 more weeks to go. Hope you're logging if so let me know and I'll do my best to help, I'm currently in my sophomore cycle...definitely learned a lot from the first one last yr.

Oh yeah and I see the forma stanzol that's good too, although not sure if you need that + aromasin (not sure meaning maybe you can get a benefit from both?).

Good luck brother:)

After reading many other threads and studies, I wanted to switch up my cycle slightly to this:

W1-11 500mg test/week 250/monday and 250/thursday
W3-11 Ldex 0.25mg EoD (I have also read good things about aromasin and am considering this; any thoughts on liquid form?)
W10-14HCGenerate, 5x/day (probably not even needed, but was considering keeping it on hand regardless)

PCT W 14-17
Unleashed/Post cycle combo as directed
Forma Stanazol 5 pumps 2x/daily
Clomid 50/25/25/25

Hopefully pretty simple and to the point. Thoughts?

leathaface7

Awards
What's up man? Sounds like a solid cycle and you're doing it right, keepin it simple.

Aromasin you are right is definitely good, and you should do Arimidex or some AI and Aromasin for PCT bc you won't get that 'rebound' estro or something like that, definitely Adex then Aroma PCT...

I lazily haven't posted in a while and am actually in a Test C and EQ 500 / 500 (maybe 550-600 EQ) w about 4 more weeks to go. Hope you're logging if so let me know and I'll do my best to help, I'm currently in my sophomore cycle...definitely learned a lot from the first one last yr.

Oh yeah and I see the forma stanzol that's good too, although not sure if you need that + aromasin (not sure meaning maybe you can get a benefit from both?).

Good luck brother:)

Thanks man, much appreciated! Any thoughts on liquid L-dex? Found some deals on that but I'm getting mixed reviews on the liquid form of this.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Thanks man, much appreciated! Any thoughts on liquid L-dex? Found some deals on that but I'm getting mixed reviews on the liquid form of this.
Yeah I couldn't give you a definitive answer to be honest, I've tried both Liquid Adex, capsule, and pill forms, and all seemed to be about equally effective, although maybe I didn't have too bad bloat problems to begin with.

Also, aromasin seemed to work well. I think, just in my opinion, I trust the Adex and Aromasin forms that are pills / tablets and are in packaging that seems legit (not just wrapped up in a random bag but in a packet or wrapper that says "arimidex" or something from a certain lab.

leathaface7

Awards
Yeah I couldn't give you a definitive answer to be honest, I've tried both Liquid Adex, capsule, and pill forms, and all seemed to be about equally effective, although maybe I didn't have too bad bloat problems to begin with.

Also, aromasin seemed to work well. I think, just in my opinion, I trust the Adex and Aromasin forms that are pills / tablets and are in packaging that seems legit (not just wrapped up in a random bag but in a packet or wrapper that says "arimidex" or something from a certain lab.
Ok, I only ask because the Liquid Adex seems like a better deal for the quantity I need.
Perhaps I will just buy it and make my own opinion!

Replies have been much appreciated!!

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Ok, I only ask because the Liquid Adex seems like a better deal for the quantity I need.

You bet brother. Yeah and I don't know if I mentioned but I feel like certain things like cabergoline don't last too long w out losing potency in liquid, but I'm not 100% on that.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards

You bet brother. Yeah and I don't know if I mentioned but I feel like certain things like cabergoline don't last too long w out losing potency in liquid, but I'm not 100% on that.