Cut cycle come help !

xFireBullx

Awards
Stats:
23 (will be 24 when I start this cycle)
5'10, 218.8lbs currently 16%bf

I am currently on wk2 of PCT of my first cycle but starting to plan my next cycle.
I know general rule is time on + pct for downtime before before I begin next cycle.

This will be my 2nd cycle ever and wanted to cut. I was thinking of an 8wk test/tren/winny cycle.
Test Prop @ 200mg/wk
Tren Ace @ 400mg/wk
Winny @ 50mg ED

Wondering if its still too early to jump on tren this being only my 2nd cycle?
My first cycle was 14wk Test E @ 500mg/wk. Would love any help,feedback and critique or other cycle suggestions to cut on.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Isn't 200 mg week test too little? I never used test p. only test E.just seems like a low dose, I mean I know tren binds to the receptors more than test... Is that why u choose this dose?

xFireBullx

Awards
Yeah pretty much. Ive read that when taking tren/test its best to run it at 2:1 ratio which is why I chose tren 400 to test 200. Id love to bump up the test dose if its ok to do?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Isn't 200 mg week test too little? I never used test p. only test E.just seems like a low dose, I mean I know tren binds to the receptors more than test... Is that why u choose this dose?
It is just above trt dosage. It is used at such a low amount because tren rapes test at the receptor level. Tren has a much higher receptor affinity than test, thus leading to free test leading to aromatase activity which leads to more sides.

xFireBullx

Awards
Ahh was hoping you would get in here Gerbil! hehe. Thanks for chiming in!

Do my planned dosages look good then?
8Wks is the longest one should stay on tren, correct?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You are going to want to run the test 1 week longer than the tren it will make pct go a bit smoother. Other than that should go well.

xFireBullx

Awards
Was actually going to ask about running the test 2 wks longer? 1 is enough though?
The tren, test and winny can all be started at the same time correct?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Was actually going to ask about running the test 2 wks longer? 1 is enough though?
The tren, test and winny can all be started at the same time correct?
2wks is correct on the test sorry a bit out of it. You can start all of them at once.

xFireBullx

Awards
Cool thanks Gerbil! Nothing is in stone yet just want to get my roots on this next cycle. Still trying to read and learn. It will more than likely be it though. Once I get closer to start ill post again with full layout of cycle and pct planned.

Should I run an AI during cycle or pct only?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
With such low test AI should not be required but kept on hand.