Advanced cycle- anabolic dreams

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
What's up guy! Ok so I'm going to start by telling you guys a little about myself.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 215 (currently)

Bench press: 2-3 rep max 405lbs
Squat: 315x10 (3-4 sets)
Deadlift: 3 rep max 405lbs

Now that you guys have an idea of my size and strength, age ect.

I have been using anabolics for a little over 2 years now. This next cycle will be my 4th cycle. During my most recent cycle I tried

Test 14 weeks 500 mg/wk
Deca 12 weeks 400 mg/ wk
Anadrol 50 kicker 4 weeks

I'm looking into a combination I can put together. For 1 or 2 separate cycles. Basically I just purchased enough to cycle for over a year. Not that I plan to stay on cycle for more than a few months... Here is what I have!!!

10 vials Test E250 (dosage per ml. 10 ml vials)
7 vials Test E 200/ EQ 200
3 vials Tren Ace 100
2 vials deca 250
4 weeks of dbol

Now I'm not going to use deca and tren at the same time OBV!

Also more than enough of:
Exemestane
Anastrozole
Caber
Letro
Hcg
Clomid
Novla
Lean extreme
DAA

So as you can see I have my basics covered. Now I'm open to how I should run all of this throughout the year or as long as it lasts.

I want to run test/eq right off the bat so I will do that for say the first 3-4 months. Ill try 600-800 mg/wk of both test e and eq.

Additionally I want to run tren ace 100 with the eq. I'm open to recommendations here. And let me notify you guys now! I'm a first timer with tren AND eq. 100 mg EOD. Maybe week 5-13 (8weeks of tren).

I m thinking of finishing this cycle with Test E the last 2 weeks to clear everything else out. And I forgot to mention. Using the dbol I have left over from last time, that will last me 4 weeks in the beginning.

Now if I do something like this ill have used up all my eq and tren. I will still have:
2 vials deca
9 bottles test e
(The test e I have is separate, I also have a eq/test e blend)

I'm considering at the end of the eq/tren cruising and then throwing deca in after... I don't know how long of a cruise???

My previous on cycle weight was 230. I'm 215 now. My current goal is 250, lean as S***!!

I'm looking forward to hearing some of your ideas! Looking for an influence on how YOU would run all this. I'm NOT a newbie. Please experienced advice only. I did not throw my pct planner out, there at this point I just wanted to get the ball rolling on this thread!

Thank you guys! I will post pictures of myself to show you what I currently look like.

Let me know what you think.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nice physique. Subbed for the knowledge and more experienced members opinions.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Good to have you on board! Depending on the response, I may log results as well!
This is FAR beyond what I dare comment on, as I don't have first hand experience on gear, however...for what I have read in these forums, if the right people chime in, you will be in for one heck of a ride.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Test E 250 (10 ml x 10 vials)
Test E 200/eq200 (10 ml x 7)
Tren Ace 100 (10ml x 3)
Deca 250 (10ml x 2)

Cycle layout (will most likely be modified).

Week:
1-16 Test E/Eq 800 mg weekly, 4ml/wk
17-18 Test E 750 mg/wk, 3 ml/wk
6-14 Tren A 100 mg EOD, 3.5 ml/wk, 350mg/wk
1-5 Dbol 40 mg daily

Then most likely cruise (not sure the dose) into my 2 vails of deca... How much time should I cruise for on the Test E. I'm thinking like 2-3 solid months of like 200-250mg Test E/wk. how do you guys think this sounds

Ill pick up the deca and it'll look like this:
Week:
1-14 Test E 600-750 mg/wk
1-10 Deca 500 mg wk (I'd go longer but that's all I have)

So this whole time span I planned out should be about 42 weeks!!! If my math is correct.
How would you guys run the hcg thru something like this? I used 250iu 2x weekly last deca cycle.

Would anyone run differently. Maybe the deca before the tren.

I have a anastrozole and Exemestane. I could use either one or even switch when I cruise to anastrozole since its weaker.

Caber and letro on hand. Plenty hcg.

Later I will post what I am throwing together for pct.
what do u guys think?
I could also run the test/eq at 600 or 800mg/wk

Looking forward to your opinions!!

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Now I'm thinking this cycle layout
Week:
1-14 Test E 600mg wk
1-12 EQ 600mg wk
1-12 Deca 400mg wk
1-4 Dbol 40 mg daily
5-14 hcg 250iu 2x wk

Exemestane for AI, caber and letro on hand

After this cycle I will cruise on test e. prolly 250 mg weekly. Ill won't go into pct at this point. Discontinue hcg. I have anastrozole for the cruise.

Cruise 250mg Test E/wk (4-6weeks?)

Right into my next cycle:
1-12 Test E 600mg wk
1-12 EQ 600mg wk
4-12 Tren A 100mg EOD
12-14 Test E 500-750 mg wk
5-14 Hcg 250 iu 2x wk

Exemestane for AI, caber and letro on hand

This should total almost 9 months straight! What do you guys think.

PCT:
Clomid 100/100/50/50/50/50/50/50 (8 weeks)
Exemestane 12.5mg EOD
Lean Extreme
DAA

Also have novla on hand in case I decide to use. But I hear its not good with 19nor's. my PCT will cover 2 months of ALL the above.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would say if you were going to do that. I would cruise for around 10 weeks, running moderate dosage T3 or DNP (for receptor clearing) then hop into the next cycle. The clearing of receptor sites would improve effectiveness of your second cycle.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Well not running DNP for 10 weeks but running DNP 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for maybe two cycles along with low dosage t3.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Well not running DNP for 10 weeks but running DNP 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for maybe two cycles along with low dosage t3.
Thank you. I will have to do more research on these products. I don't know much about either one. Yet I see where your coming from. Ill have to see if I can get some.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I will have to do more research on these products. I don't know much about either one. Yet I see where your coming from. Ill have to see if I can get some.
On top of this it would cut you up a lot and would give you a closer to show ready appearance.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
On top of this it would cut you up a lot and would give you a closer to show ready appearance.
Awesome that's what I'm looking for!!! I can get t3, gunna have to hunt down DNP. Ill continue my research on these products as I am unfamiliar with them. Much appreciated Gerbil.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
On top of this, Run the tren higher than the test at 2:1 ratio (start tren a at 75mg eod and slowly raise it to 150mg eod) I would use test prop for the second part, running the test at 50mg eod. Run HCG throughout the entire cruise and 2 cycles, pointless to run it let your testes shrinky dink and then run it again. Run the test p for 3 weeks past the EQ and tren then go into PCT, also blast the HCG at 1000IU 3 days before pct.

During this cycle you would want to keep a very close eye on your BP.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also what are you trying to compete in?

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Also what are you trying to compete in?
I'd like to compete bodybuilding. Not figure. Anything obviously smaller and local or regional completions that would qualify me for a national level. I also am a heavyweight. Potentially super heavyweight. So I have big shoes to fill if I pursue this. I like to look at the NPC website and look at what they got going on. Not sure how to tell tho which are ones you must be natural for....
Again I learn from you. I will run hcg throughout if I do this layout. The test prop. I don't have. I could get it... I just have a **** ton on test e! Lol. So I'm thinking my first cycle will be test/eq/deca/dbol. Then cruise like u said. And in the meantime I can get T3 and test prop. I'm Accustom to test e because its what I started with. And it's easy.
Then after the cruise do either test e/eq/tren ace or test prop/tren ace ( I'd have to drop the eq because its mixed with some of my test e.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Does anyone see a problem with this cycle. I figure cycle the deca before the tren so I can blow up in size then next cycle use tren/eq/test. Maybe mast or some winny. Eq rips you up. I'm concerned if the deca will offset the dry muscle look. ATHOUGH in my previous deca cycles I never saw much of any water.

1-14 test e 600 mg/ wk
1-12 eq 600 mg/wk
1-12 deca 400mg/wk
1-4 dbol 40mg daily
5-14 hcg 250iu 2x week
Exemestane 12.5 mg EOD

Caber and letro on hand

PCT (if I don't decide to cruise till my next test/eq/tren cycle)
Exemestane 12.5mg EOD
Clomid 100-100-50-50
Nolva on hand never used it with deca tho.(little bit mixed opinions with the nolva helping gynos potential.
Lean extreme
DAA 3G daily

Pct two weeks after last inj.

Then my first time tren cycle!

Sent from my iPad using Am.com

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone see a problem with this cycle. I figure cycle the deca before the tren so I can blow up in size then next cycle use tren/eq/test. Maybe mast or some winny. Eq rips you up. I'm concerned if the deca will offset the dry muscle look. ATHOUGH in my previous deca cycles I never saw much of any water.

1-14 test e 600 mg/ wk
1-12 eq 600 mg/wk
1-12 deca 400mg/wk
1-4 dbol 40mg daily
5-14 hcg 250iu 2x week
Exemestane 12.5 mg EOD

Caber and letro on hand

PCT (if I don't decide to cruise till my next test/eq/tren cycle)
Exemestane 12.5mg EOD
Clomid 100-100-50-50
Nolva on hand never used it with deca tho.(little bit mixed opinions with the nolva helping gynos potential.
Lean extreme
DAA 3G daily

Pct two weeks after last inj.

Then my first time tren cycle!

I would drag the EQ & deca to 14 week test to 16 weeks then 2 weeks of test prop then pct. Also if you are serious about bbing time to unwrap some kits and start up the HGH.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also your Deca dosage is a bit low unless you are going for joint supportish nature of deca.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
I would drag the EQ & deca to 14 week test to 16 weeks then 2 weeks of test prop then pct. Also if you are serious about bbing time to unwrap some kits and start up the HGH.
Again thank you for your advice. On hand this is all the deca I have on hand. I may be able to grab more in a couple months. And in order to make the deca last 12 weeks, that's the dose I have to run.
You did kinda grab me there with the test prop. I have never used and basically the gist I get is its ED or EOD. If that's the case imma have to pin more than just my quads (like butter, don't feel ****). I do want to try the glutes I'm just nervous cause I gets me thinking about the nerves and spine are down there and getting even as close as the butt cheek... I'm nervous ha.
I have a lot of gear as I mentioned first. So I could star cycling and when I save the dough pick up like 1 more deca and a handful of prop. Just wondering, why do u favor this over a long ester... Do you not get the same results?
HGH yes I've been so interested but again just nervous about the fact that it makes your internal organs grow. I know one dude that uses it. He's like sumo big haha not exactly sure if its genetics but his mass is ridiculous.. He is a semi-pro athlete.
But kit??? What do u mean is it not a vial..?

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
In on this, if you log
Appreciate the motivation! I will log once or twice a week but I don't have the time to do it every day. So I hope more people chim in! I enjoy hearing critique and advice. I have so much gear right not I just don't know what to do with myself.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Sounds like a good feeling. And what he means by kit: a kit is like a month supply but you'll need up to the 6 month range at least! You normally buy hgh in kits of a month or 3 months and so so on of supplies. Your in good hands with gerbal helping you. And I wouldent worry much about the gh gut issue. I think that's with stupid amounts for a long ass time. But IGF and so on. "I think"""!!!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Again thank you for your advice. On hand this is all the deca I have on hand. I may be able to grab more in a couple months. And in order to make the deca last 12 weeks, that's the dose I have to run.
You did kinda grab me there with the test prop. I have never used and basically the gist I get is its ED or EOD. If that's the case imma have to pin more than just my quads (like butter, don't feel ****). I do want to try the glutes I'm just nervous cause I gets me thinking about the nerves and spine are down there and getting even as close as the butt cheek... I'm nervous ha.
I have a lot of gear as I mentioned first. So I could star cycling and when I save the dough pick up like 1 more deca and a handful of prop. Just wondering, why do u favor this over a long ester... Do you not get the same results?
HGH yes I've been so interested but again just nervous about the fact that it makes your internal organs grow. I know one dude that uses it. He's like sumo big haha not exactly sure if its genetics but his mass is ridiculous.. He is a semi-pro athlete.

HGH is normally sold in 100iu kits they are normally in 10iu vials

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
HGH is normally sold in 100iu kits they are normally in 10iu vials
Ahh yes now I know why I hear its expensive to use. I'm interested and will get some in the next couple months. Just have to save. Thanks for the info, I'm due for more research on HGH.

Russianog

Russianog

Awards

i believe shorter ester is easier to PCT with and adjust dosage/control sides etc... it'll likely be the same gains but just easier to come off and do a successful PCT. from what i read

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
i believe shorter ester is easier to PCT with and adjust dosage/control sides etc... it'll likely be the same gains but just easier to come off and do a successful PCT. from what i read
Ahh I c. I'm going to try using prop as soon as I get my hands on.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
It's been 6 weeks since my last cycle ended. I have been in PCT for all 6 weeks. I cycled test/deca/anadrol for a 12 week cycle (anadrol kicker)
As I posted I got my new supplies and I'm anxious to begin. I still feel a little shut down. Sex life is hit or miss. Not that horny, lol.

Should I continue to wait... Or jump into it again? Being shut down dosent bother me too much. I'm thinking cycle next week because I'm just gunna shut down again on my next cycle.
Would I see better results if I waited longer (more time for the receptors to clear or the juice that binds to them)????

If I start, it will be Tuesday or Thursday I will begin.

1-4 dbol 4mg
1-14. Test E 600 mg/wk
1-12 EQ 600mg/wk
1-12 deca 400mg (would run 600mg but don't have enough)

Hcg week 5 thru last pin
Exemestane 12.5 EOD
Letro and caber on hand

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Additionally I never kept track of my calories protein carbs and fats. Have done it in my head but I will be using the "lose it" application for iPhone/iPad. I don't know how much my body responds to so that's the reason I chose to keep track. I'm 6'1". 215 lbs. I think I would like to shoot for 4,000-4,500 calorie intake. Protein shoot for 300 g. And carbs not really sure. Prob 400carbs a day. Now like I said I'm new to this diet record. I know everybody has a different body. But does this look good??? I didn't list fats cause I have to figure out that still. Prob no more than 100g maybe 75.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
So II get my last desert... Before it begins.

image-1258040307.jpg

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Im in, subbing for results :)

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
image-157320928.jpg

image-2531117687.jpg

image-1389782329.jpg

image-2638221330.jpg

Pre-cycle pics.. 215lbs

Stupes

The way you are going. Why even bother coming all the way off? Why not just cruise on 200mg test for 8 weeks instead of doing a pct and then hoping back on immediately?

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
The way you are going. Why even bother coming all the way off? Why not just cruise on 200mg test for 8 weeks instead of doing a pct and then hoping back on immediately?
That's what I'm likely to do most the time now. I never "cruised". But will be doing that next time. I guess I just wanted to get a few cycles under my belt, which I did. Now your right, time to cruise through the middle of these next two cycles (one deca, second tren ace.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Only 9 am. First day using this application. It's pretty cool, I recommend downloading it. It is called lose it, on the iPhone.
Ill show you guys full days down the road.

image-1664762275.jpg

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
image-1564047957.jpg

This is an update as of 2 pm. I just wanted to put this out there for anyone who hasn't seen or doesn't keep track of their diet in this fashion. (In ur head)...

I've decided tomorrow will be my fist pin of my new cycle.
Tomorrow ill pin 300mg test e (2x/wk)
300mg EQ (2x/wk)
200mg deca. (2x/wk)
40mg dbol (oral)
A second pin on Friday. Tuesdays/Friday pining.

Hcg will be mixed for week 5, maybe 4. 500iu/wk
Exemestane 12.5mg EOD starting Tuesday
Caber and letro on hand

Stepped on the scale 213 today. I have been cutting from 230.

Goal: solid 260lbs. In 2 cycles. This being the first.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Also question... Is it possible to draw out the test/eq mix (1.5ml) and also from my deca bottle (1 ml) so I can just do one pin instead of two. Can I mix it? And I don't know because you pressurize the bottle before drawing... After drawing the first how could you pressurize the 2nd bottle to draw from with the same needle.

Stupes

Also question... Is it possible to draw out the test/eq mix (1.5ml) and also from my deca bottle (1 ml) so I can just do one pin instead of two. Can I mix it? And I don't know because you pressurize the bottle before drawing... After drawing the first how could you pressurize the 2nd bottle to draw from with the same needle.
You can definately pull into the same syringe. Assuming a 3ml syringe. Draw in the 1.5 test/eq - pull out - then pull all the way back so you have 1.5ml air and 1.5ml oil - go into the deca vial and dump the 1.5ml air into vial to pressureize - pull oil out to the 2.5ml line. Done.

Of course, make sure you swab both rubber stoppers with an alcohol pad before going in with the draw pin.....

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
You can definately pull into the same syringe. Assuming a 3ml syringe. Draw in the 1.5 test/eq - pull out - then pull all the way back so you have 1.5ml air and 1.5ml oil - go into the deca vial and dump the 1.5ml air into vial to pressureize - pull oil out to the 2.5ml line. Done.

Of course, make sure you swab both rubber stoppers with an alcohol pad before going in with the draw pin.....
Have u ever experienced any back wash. I'm concerned with spilling into the other vial. What do u think about that?

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards

Great advice, thanks I was unsure and now I know for my second cycle with multiple compounds :)
p.s how do I like your post

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You can do the same with multiple drawing needles if you are really concerned with mixing your gear by mistake.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
4,500 cal

Just woke up on my day off... My gear in getting ready for my pin at noon!!!!!!
700mgtest, 700mg EQ, 500 deca A WEEK! So cut that in half for today.
Dbol 40 mg kicker

image-3878790345.jpg

Just woke up and having 10-12 oz skim milk
1 scoop gainer protein
1 banana
2 tbs peanut butter (natural)
1/2 cup dry oats
Some ice

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Just did my pin. First time drawing from 2 bottles with the same 3ml syringe. I switched drawing needles inbetween bottles. After drawing the first I drew back air after for the second substance.. Pressurized the bottle, I was concerned with mixing the two into each others bottle. Next time I'm going to draw a little more air than necessary for the second bottle. It was hard to tell if I drew the deca dose I wanted to. (250mg)... But had to have been very close anyway. Pinned glut. Went easy. Now I'm eating and getting ready to train.

Stupes

Have u ever experienced any back wash. I'm concerned with spilling into the other vial. What do u think about that?
Yeah I get maybe a tiny bit of mixing going on but thats fine. No different than the test/eq mixture you already have pre-made. You may just have a touch of test/eq in the deca vial - but who cares.

Or you can change pins like gerbil said. I just prefer not to be switching them around when it's not needed but it's up to you.....