1st cycle; Sustanon 300

Stephen45

Awards
26 years old, 5'10 and 210lbs, started training at age 17, maintain weight at 2700 calories.

I am planning on running my first cycle this spring (probably beginning mid-March). I was able to get my hands on a 20mL vile of Sustanon containing 300mg/mL. A well respected and local bodybuilder who trains at my gym advised me, being that it is my first cycle, to pin 1mL once a week for 20 weeks (completing the vile). I am well aware of proper protocol when it comes to pinning. For PCT, I plan on running 60 mL Torem 60mg/mL2 weeks after last pin at 90/60/30/30 in addition to 50 mL Tamox 20mg/mL at 40/40/20/20 starting 3 weeks after my last pin (20 weeks).

Since this is my first cycle, I aim for other opinions and guidance. Any suggestions, critiques, comments, etc. are very much appreciated. Thanks for the help in advance.

Cheers,
Stephen

Stephen45

Awards
I am pretty set on running this cycle. I mainly am looking for opinions on:
1. Is my cycle length (20 weeks) alright for a first-timer?
2. Does my PCT routine look solid?

Thanks, again.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
20 weeks for a first cycle? Are you kidding?... 10 to 12 weeks is a good first cycle.

And I'm sure your next post is going to be well I'm going to have your leftover. So what save it for next time Or up the dose.

Stephen45

Awards
20 weeks for a first cycle? Are you kidding?... 10 to 12 weeks is a good first cycle.

And I'm sure your next post is going to be well I'm going to have your leftover. So what save it for next time Or up the dose.
Yes, unfortunately I was being serious. I thought it made sense keeping it a low dosage (1cc a week) being it will be my first time. Thank you for your help tho, I really appreciate it. Also, when you recommended that I save it for next time... How long (roughly) would I be able to keep it stored away? a year or two?

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
You can keep the dose as low as you'd like but if it's too low you won't see the gains that you think you should be getting from it. Most first cycles are 4 to 500 mg test only. But if you would like to add the deck in I would keep that at a lower dosage at 2 to 300 mg.

You can run it how you like but in my opinion for first cycle 4-500mg of test for 10 to 12 weeks and whatever small about of Decca you would like is all you need I would run a cycle any longer than that especially your first time.