My Halo Cycle...first PH Cycle

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Whats up Anabolic Minds. I'm 23, 6'4", 225lbs. I have been training seriously for a few years now but have been an athlete all my life. My goal is to put on some lean mass before summer with enough time to rest and then cycle again during the summer months. This will be my first cycle and after all the research, preparation, and planning, I am very excited to go on this ride and to share it with all of you.

Halovar- 50/75/75/75or100/100/100

Precycle
Cycle Assist
Fish Oil

Cycle
Halovar 1st dose 9am, 2nd dose 9pm
Cycle Assist
Fish Oil
Organ Shield

PCT
Liq Nolva 20/20/10/10
D Pol
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/2
Cycle Assist
Animal Stak
Creatine

All this plus my staple supps(multivitamin, protein-whey,casein, & mass, etc.)

I'm currently on my first week of preloading and fighting off a cold. Can't wait to get started

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Plan to put up some before photos soon and expect a daily/semi daily log

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Barely squatted 250 today... Damn sinus infection stealing all my strength

SinX

SinX

Awards
count me in on this, good preparation and I had a blast with halo and as long as you get in a good diet and great training you will love the results. It sucks, but funny at the same time I started my first cycle I had a cold during pre load and then near the end; the best thing to do now, don't go ultra crazy in the gym as you're body is trying to recover; believe me you'll have a great length of time to kill that ish. Rest, drink loads of water and Get in a good amount of vit C, and try to sit in the suana for a bit of time and sweat the ish ****; otherwise, if you have an infection take antibiotics and get better as quickly as you can.

If you have any questions feel free to post or PM and there are a lotta great ppl here that'll give advice in time and as long as you ask too, you will be answered. Depending on certain exercises that might cause back/calf pumps, take taurine before working out and either eat 2 banana's a day or take in potassium pill form. If the organ shield is from N2 you don't need to take cycle assist at the same time, I mean you'll get ultra protection; but since halo isn't too intense, it's not necessary for both, but that's just me. Use the shield on cycle and until it runs out and then I'd take cycle assist during PCT and after PCT as well, due to nolva having liver toxic properties. Best of luck and I'ma def keep an eye on this, one.

SinX

SinX

Awards
is this 6 weeks or 3?
yeah good point just saw that since you mentioned it, you gotta run it longer than 3-4 weeks, because that's when it will kick in. Hit that bad boy up for 6 weeks, get another bottle if you need to.

SinX

SinX

Awards
or if it treats you well go for 8 and try to keep your doses equal throughout. A lot of ppl will say to do 50 for the first few days to make sure you don't get an allergic reaction and to make sure things are going well; listen to your body, that's the most important thing as well. For a first timer 100mg should be more than enough; however with mine on my last week, I did 125 on top of 30 beast, I def don't recommend that to anyone first time, but main thing is to listen to your body.

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
add stano or trenazone as well 800mg and 2ml respectably

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
It's 6 weeks. The 75or 100 was sides dependent. The organ shield is purus and I have heard some mixed reviews so I was gonna run it together with cycle assist because a lot of people have said it doesn't do enough by itself.

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
I'm going to be running a 6 day on 1 day rest training schedule.

Here's the split
Mon & Thurs: Chest Back
Tues & Fri: Shoulders Arms
Wed & Sat: Legs & Lower Back
Mon-Sat: Abs 30min Cardio
Sun: Rest

SinX

SinX

Awards
Lookin decent make sure to hit high volume training as well and mix it up for strength and of course building; adding the stano will help with your libidio for the time being you run it and it'll give ya a good healthy sex life, because some ppl can shut down hard on hella; despite it being a mild ph, still, my sex drive was what I worried about the most when it came to ph's/ds's. However, you will need to make these decisions as we can only suggest what will help you out the most. Since that organ shield is not from N2 then I'd recommend running both assists (you should be more than covered, and whatever one product is lacking an ingredient, go to your local drugstore and get more supps.

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Sweet. If I can find a good bargain I'll grab some

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
If I were to stack stano how would you run it. I have read that this set up would be good for a stack...thoughts?

Week 1: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
Week 2: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
Week 3: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 4: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 5: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 6: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)

SinX

SinX

Awards
If I were to stack stano how would you run it. I have read that this set up would be good for a stack...thoughts?

Week 1: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
Week 2: 450 mg per day (3 capsules per day)
Week 3: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 4: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 5: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Week 6: 600 mg per day (4 capsules per day)
Since I've been interested in stano for a long time, I've had quite a few diff ppl outline diff ph's to stack it with; however, the ultimate consensus running stano anything under 600 isn't worth it and it's recommended to hit between 600-800. Maybe 600 all the way through and the last two weeks hit 800 to use both bottles; get LGI's Stando 200.

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Ok that sounds good. I snatched up some and hopefully it will be here by my start date on the 25th. The new set up looks like

Halo 50/75/75/100/100/100
Stano 600/600/600/600/800/800
Plus everything I have previously posted

bfrnwr96

bfrnwr96

Awards
Good luck with your cycle. I'm sub'd. Interested to see how it does for you. I'm considering this same set up later this winter/spring.

SinX

SinX

Awards
def lookin very good and as long as you keep your mindset on your goals and push yourself, you're gonna see some great results! best of luck and keep us updated from time to time.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok that sounds good. I snatched up some and hopefully it will be here by my start date on the 25th. The new set up looks like

Halo 50/75/75/100/100/100
Stano 600/600/600/600/800/800
Plus everything I have previously posted
I would only go 600 the first two weeks. Than go 800-1200 the rest of the way. 1000 is the sweet spot for most. Your halo looks good though

SinX

SinX

Awards
you could do that as well, def gonna get some sick results with that.

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Thanks for all the support. My cycle starts next Monday. Expect semidaily updates the first cpl weeks. Once im "on", 3rd week, expect daily updates. I really want to bulk this cycle and then do a epi tren cut/recomp this summer.

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Alright so I'm getting my blood work done this weekend and then I start on Monday.

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Day 1

Blood work came back all good so I started today. Dosed 50 halo, 600 stano. Weighing in at 223.0. I did chest and back today and had a great lift. Nothing special numbers wise but I felt strong again after being sick the past couple weeks. Will be doing the next couple days at 50 to make sure I have no negative reactions and then I will be upping to 75.

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
i don't think going over 1 gram (1000mg) of stano is suggested try and just keep it high 800-1000 as long as cycle, good luck i am in as well kill it!

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
i don't think going over 1 gram (1000mg) of stano is suggested try and just keep it high 800-1000 as long as cycle, good luck i am in as well kill it!
Thanks for the tip. I'll keep it at 1k the last week

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Day 2

I did arms and shoulders. Nothing to note as of yet but was still a great workout.

Day 3

I did legs and lower back. My straight leg Deadlift is up 10lbs but I'm sure it's a mental thing at this point. Keep telling myself I'm gonna get stronger so I lift more. Idk if its placebo but I did notice I was quite alpha today where as I'm normally a reserved person and my libido was way up. My girlfriend didn't mind though.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this... planning a Halo run in May, so interested to see how things go for you. Good luck!

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Day 4

Chest/Back. Great lift this morning. I made my girl come with me to spot. It was pretty funny. I would be really pushing myself in that last rep, she reached down to give a spot and I just grunted don't effin touch that gd bar. She was pissed but hey. Diet has been going great but I'm getting complaints about chicken on the George foreman every day. Macros are at 300g protein, 300g carbs, 90g fat, less than 10g sat, and around 4kcal.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have a specific routine you do... or just 3-4 exercises per body part per workout?

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Do you have a specific routine you do... or just 3-4 exercises per body part per workout?
M,Th- Chest,Back
T,F- Shoulders, Arms
W,Sa- Legs, Lower Back
M-Sa- Abs
Sun- Rest

I have a set routine for every day. The first half of the week I will do my lifts at 3x8-10. The second half is 5x6-8.

chico1

Awards
Hey I have a question for Matt2240 and SinX about PCT for a Halo Cycle but I can't PM yet. Could you guys please PM me? It would be greatly appreciated!

SinX

SinX

Awards
good stuff keep at it and before you know it (by the end of week 2, start of week 3) you'll be killin it harder; on top of that stano as long as you keep things good, you're gonna get stronger, put some muscle on, get mad cut up.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Hey I have a question for Matt2240 and SinX about PCT for a Halo Cycle but I can't PM yet. Could you guys please PM me? It would be greatly appreciated!
About to send PM back, one sec.

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Day 6 227.4(+4.3)

As you can see I'm up quite a bit but I'm sure that is all water. I upped my intake to 2 gallons a day. Yesterday I did a killer arms and shoulder workout but not too sore today. Recovery is definitely up. Today I did legs and lower back. It was a good lift but the gym was busy and pissed me off. I definitely have been feeling super alpha all the time now, I love it. Tomorrow is a rest day.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Are you planning in posting your routine in detail? Always good to see pr's!

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Yeah. I was gonna wait until week 2 or 3 cause its really not anything special so far. Plus I'm trying a new routine and I really don't have any pr's for it yet. I was planning on setting a baseline the first couple weeks, if that makes sense.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya. Just started a new routine myself. So in the same boat. At least post the exercises. Always looking out for new ideas.

Log is looking good so far. Keep it up. Would love to see it through to pct as well. Everybody stops at the end of the cycle. Pct is even more important to log IMO since all the hormones are going ape****. Real easy to log while "on" when you're on top of the world...

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Also i just saw you will be running nolva in pct at 20/20/10/10. For some reason, going on memory, i'm used to seeing 40/40/20/20. Any reason you chose to dose lower?

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Depends on the substance. 20/20/10/10 is more than adequate for halo. Plus running it that way leaves me enough for a epi stano recomp/cut this summer.

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Plus from what I've gathered you would be better running clomid or torem rather than taking Nolva up to 40/40/20/20

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Day 7

Great day, it's a rest day. Did nothing but played call of duty and watched walking dead. Was anxious all day to get back into the gym so tomorrow I'm gonna go in and kill it. 226.0 today(+3.0)

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Day 8 223.6(+3.6)

Chest/Back
All lifts will be 3x8-10 unless noted otherwise

Bench Press
Lat Pulldown
Incline Press
Bent Over BB Rows
Pullovers
Deadlift 3x10,6,4
Sit-ups 5x25
Stationary Bike lvl10 for 20 min

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a good workout? are those Chest/Back exercises supersetted together?

Feeling anything from the stack yet?

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
It's not designed to superset but I was thinking about doing that on thurs. I did notice my recovery is way up. Almost no soreness. I have felt some increased strength and endurance but nothing crazy yet.

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Day 9

Yesterday had a good lift, like I mentioned I am noticing some increases in strength and stamina but the only real major difference so far is my recovery speed.

Shoulders/arms

All lifts 3x8-10 unless noted otherwise.

Clean & Press
Stand BB Curls
DB Lateral Raises
DB Incline Curls
Heavy Upright Rows 3x10,6,4-failure
Close Grip Press
Push Presses 3x6,4,2-failure
Tricep ext
Wrist Curls
Rev Wrist Curls
BB Shrugs 3xto failure
Back BB Shrugs 3xto failure
Rev Crunches 5x25

Stationary Bike 15 min at lvl 10

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Day 10 227.4(+4.4)

Legs/Lower Back

Yesterday I noticed my joints were dried out like a mother. Clean&press and lat raises killed my shoulders and elbows. Had to take it easy on my shoulder lifts the rest of the day which really pissed me off. Time to up my joint support and water. I ordered some bulk cissus as well. Hopefully my knees hold up for today's workout.

Leg/Lower Back Day. All lifts 3x10 unless noted otherwise.
Squats
Straight Leg DL
Weighted Lunges 3x24
Good Mornings 3x10,6,4
Leg Curls
Standing Calf Raise
Seated Calf Raise
Sit Ups 5x25