Sustanon, and Deca stack

LilTank

Awards
So here's the deal after my first competition I plan to run a massive bulking cycle of around 12months (not juicing during all this). I'm trying to go from 215 last season to 240-245, while still staying around 10% body fat. Of course it all starts with diet and that part I understand best. My cycle would be 10 weeks of sustanon and Deca.

1-10 sustanon 750mg/wk
1-10 Deca 500mg/wk
I would be doing two different injects of each a week just to break it up a little and make it go smoother.
My macros would look like
Proteins-300/350(high )250(norm)
Carbs-450(cycling high carb weeks, with high protein weeks) 250( norm)
Fats-100/125
My question is should I throw in an oral/PH and if yes what ?

Thanks

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Deca should be ran at least 12 weeks to really reap the benefits a d needs to be stooped 4 weeks before test to let the metabolites clear. And also why sus? Why not E or C?If it were me I'd do

1-12 Deca
1-16 test e

And if your wanted to throw an oral in maybe bridge winny into pct.

LilTank

Awards
Okay see that's what I thought as far as running the Deca. And I have a really good source for sustanon and it seems to be a very popular blend in the bodybuilding community. Figured I'd give it a go since its the best price right now. Why do you say winny? Just to control water weight ?

LilTank

Awards
I also have no problems with pinning doesn't bother me. Anything less than four times a week is good for me lol .

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay see that's what I thought as far as running the Deca. And I have a really good source for sustanon and it seems to be a very popular blend in the bodybuilding community. Figured I'd give it a go since its the best price right now. Why do you say winny? Just to control water weight ?
I suggested winny because I don't like dbol because it aromatizes so quickly. Tbol should be ran forever to get the most out of it and var is too expensive lol all just depends on what you want man.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I also have no problems with pinning doesn't bother me. Anything less than four times a week is good for me lol .
Should be ok.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Edit all that about sus bro my bad I thought you were talking suspension. My bad

LilTank

Awards
I just get worried about winny because of my joints . But yes I was a little confused earlier , sustanon for sure .

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ha yeah sorry man I just read through real fast and didnt really look at the title until I was going back to it.

abs322

abs322

Banned
Awards
i would frontload the sus 1st week and do a shot every 3 days if possible.. if you have a good source for legit pharm organon sus i would def use it.

LilTank

Awards
What would be the benefits of front loading it ? And during a shot every three days for sustanon? From what I understand its a longer ester.