My 1-Test/4AD/MDHT/M4oht/T3 cycle...

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Started the Cycle today 12-12-04.

From my other thread:

First a little background, I have run two previous cycles one using Mdien and one M4ohn. Gains from these cycles were decent, the dosages were probably a little on the low side. Current stats 5' 10" 205lbs ~13% bf. 7 years weight training experience. Just spent the past 5 weeks getting back into shape after a motorcycle accident that left me out of the gym for just under 2 months.

Details:

weeks 1-8 300mgs 1-test & 300mgs 4AD trans.
weeks 1-6 MDHT 100mgs.

weeks 4-6 T3 starting at 25mcg, up to 50mcg, and back down.

weeks 7-8 M4OHT 50mgs.

PCT will be 4 weeks of Novla.

Goals for the first 3 weeks will be a lean bulk, next 3 will be recomp and the last 2 will be to prevent fat gain while the thyroid recovers.

Diet for the first three weeks 3500cals 40/40/20 (p/c/f). Next three 3000cals 50/30/20. Last two 3000cals 30/50/20, upped the carbs to help with thyroid recovery.

Training:
Monday Back/bi
Tuesday Chest/Tri
Wednesday legs
Thursday Sholders/core

Other supps: CEE, Glucophase, multi, nac, milk thistle.

I may go higher on the T3 to 75mcg, but I'll wait and see until the end of week 3. I am going to try to get some blood work done in the next week or 2, right now being a college student and with Christmas my funds are a little low. I will also get some done at the end of the cycle. On off days cardio will vary between hit sprinting and moderate intensity cardio. So any comments/suggestions?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good cycle. Interested to see how well your MDHT works. Maybe one thing I'd add would be some 7 keto or guggulbolic to help your thyroid after the T3.

Good luck!

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
I have some Lean Extreme (7-oxo product) from Designer Supps that I was going to run along with some l-tyrosine. I'll look into picking up some guggul, 1fast sells it in bulk powder so I think I will do that.

First day reports:
I need to get over my phobia of needles, because these transdermals are messy. So far haven't noticed anything, maybe some increased focus but that could be just in my head. I don't expect anything to really kick in until the end of this coming week

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 2

Diet was great, although I did not hit my goal of 350g of protein. Looks Like I will end the day with right around 300g, 3500 cals clean is so much food. Back/bi workout went great, hit 13 sets for back and 9 for bi's (more than I usually do). Felt like I had some extra energy, but I have also significantly raised my cals from last week. Nothing else to really note, so far so good.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 3

Today was a chest/tri workout did 12 sets for chest and 9 for tri's, again more than I normally do. Didn't notice any change in energy or strength. I am noticing a stimulant effect right around 30-40 mins after taking the MDHT, feels very similar to an EC stack. Diet today was pretty good, should be right around 300g of protein for today. Leg day tomorrow should be brutal with the increased volume.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 4

Well the leg day today was pretty tough, I added some weight on squats and was able to complete all sets, barely. Ended up doing 12 sets for legs and 6 for calves. Diet was pretty good today, co-worker brought in some cookies she baked and I had two. Other than that spot on. I am noticing that my recovery time between sets seems to be decreasing. My starting weight was actually 200lbs not 205lbs as originally noted, seems that my roommates scale is off by about 5 pounds. I will be using the scale at my gym to keep track of weight changes from now on. Weight today was 204lbs so that is +4lbs in 4 days. If I could go into week 4 at 215lbs that would be sweet.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 5

Had a good Shoulders/core workout today. Diet wasn't the greatest today do to all the errands I had to run, protein was a little low and carbs a little high but I got in enough cals. I am defiantly noticing increased vascularity pretty much all over, probably from the MDHT. Veins have become much more noticeable in my quads, calfs and shoulders. The stimulant effect is still not as great as I would have thought. Tomorrow is an off day, and then Saturday I will probably do some light cardio or sprints.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates, been so busy.

Day 6
Today was an off day, diet was good. I have noticed that my face seems to get a little oilier. Couldn't get out to do any cardio, I had to cover someone’s shift at work, no big deal though as I am trying to gain weight.

Day 7
Today was also an off day. Diet suffered due to a full day of work, then getting the bulk of my Christmas shopping done. I have decided to break up the MDHT dosing on off days into 4 25mg does, then on workout days half preworkout half postworkout.

Day 8 (12/19/04)
Another off day. I think I am going to add a workout Friday, just some rehab exercise that I was doing after my motorcycle accident. With all that I have invested and the fact that I was out of the gym for 2 months I don't want to risk an injury. Looking forward to my workout tomorrow.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
....subscribing....

Good luck w/ the cycle ;)

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 9

Well I stepped on the scale and it looks like I am up 10lbs in 9 days. I know most of this is water, looks like I am holding a little around my waist, but it is still very encouraging. I think everything is starting to kick in. Today was back/bi and strength was up but endurance was way up, I ended up doing 16 sets for back and 10 for bi's. Prior to starting this cycle 12 sets for back and 6 for bi's was my usual routine and that would leave me pretty drained. All the sets on back had added weight, on bi's all I really added was the volume. Mentally all I have notice is the slight stim effect after taking the MDHT, no increases in aggression. So far I really like the 1-Test/4AD/MDHT combo.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 10

Today was chest/tri's, I did 14 sets chest and 10 sets tri's. Increased weight on all chest sets, on the tri's weight stayed the same as last week for the most part. The strength and stamina increases today were not as dramatic as the back/bi day, but still pretty good. I forgot my mp3 player today, that’s probably why :D. So far I am not noticing an real sides, maybe a little water from the 4AD but other than that I feel pretty good. Makes me wonder why people even bother with M1T.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Haven't been able to get to the computer in a while.

Day 11

Legs/calves to day. 13 sets on legs increased weight on all sets, mainly my last two sets on squats. Calves had slight weight increases. Diet was pretty good today. Energy and recovery time between sets is great and no sides so far.

Day 12

Stayed out late last night and had to make a long drive to pick up one of those hard to find Christmas gifts so I did not make it to the gym. Diet was alright, cals were probably a little high, damn home made cookies.

Day 13

Off day, I have noticed recovery time from workouts has been greatly decreased. My legs feel pretty much fully recovered from the last workout, as well as the rest of my body. Usually I need at least 3 days of rest after a hard leg day to recover enough to walk normally. Diet today sucked, I got the cals and a good amount of protein but it was not clean. I don't know if this is from the 1-test/4ad/mdht but I have been waking up a lot at night over the past few nights. Maybe its just stress, holidays and working in retail.

Day 14
off day, diet was pretty bad today as well. Its hard to break out the canned tuna and oats at the family Christmas dinner. So I stuffed myself like everyone else, this lean bulk is turning into an all out bulk. Starting tomorrow though its back to the strict diet. ds

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 15

Scale weight 219lbs, so thats 19lbs in 15 days. Looks like I hit my goal for 215 for the end of week 3. My body fat % looks like it has gone up just a little my abs are more difficult to see than when I started, however I may just be holding some water. Pants fit a little tighter than before. Vascularity has been noticeably increased in fore arms, shoulders, quads and calves. Today was a back/bi workout, my gym was closed so I had to go to a back up gym. Pumps today were to the point I thought my skin was going to split on my bi's. I was using different machines/lifts so I could not tell if strength was up on back. It was slightly up on bi's but I think the pump I got kind of hindered my workout. Cals in the previous weeks were probably closer to 4000 a day than to 3500, I only keep track of protein intake when bulking. I think I am going to lower the cal intake some for this week, weight seems to becoming on a little fast. So far this stack seems to be almost side free. On a side note I went out with a close friend that I have not seen for around 4 years last night, the last time he saw me I was around 230lbs ~30% body fat, his reaction was " :eek: wholly ****". That felt good.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy **** batman, 19lbs in 15 days is insane! There's no doubt in my mind that you're holding a pile of water, has blood pressure been as issue at all with the rapid weight gain?

GoPower

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the great logs. They are very helpful to me since we are close to the same size.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Just got back from the gym, will post a more through update later, but it looks like my sunday all you can eat did cause some pretty good water retention. Scale weight this morning was just slightly over 216.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 16

Well as posted previously weight is at 216. Today was a chest/ti workout, strength was up endurance was same as last week. Increased weight on bench, db incline and tricep kick backs while getting in all reps. Haven't checked my blood pressure, the electric one I have always gives me wacky readings. It usually takes me 3-4 tries to get one that seems accurate, but I'll play around with it tomorrow and get one.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 17

Couldn't make it to the gym today, so I will just bump my leg workout over a day. Recovery from workouts has been very quick 1-2 days, normally its 3-4. Diet today was good, protein was a little low but cals were there. I think I may be slightly allergic to the 1-test, I have read that it can make people itch. It has not been bad, just of an annoyance.

Day 18
Weight is back to 219, next time I step on the scale is Monday. Leg workout today went great, increased weight while maintaining the same number of reps and sets. Right now for legs and back I am as strong as I have ever been, chest is not quite there yet. Should see some personal bests next week for reps, I may max just to see what it is at.

Day 19
Off day today, legs are sore but not as much as I thought they would be after yesterday’s workout. New-years eve, so I will be out late tonight, won't be doing much drinking like all my friends :(.

Day 20
Off day today. Diet today was pretty bad. I slept in pretty late, got home just after 4:30am slept to 10 then went and played a round of golf with some friends. Legs seem to be completely recovered though. I defiantly look like I have put some size on, especially in the legs. Prior to the cycle this I what I felt to be my most lagging area. Pants have gotten tighter around the quads, but waist seems to be remaining around the same size.

Day 21
Well today marks three weeks, I am pretty happy with the bulk portion of my cycle. Diet was not as clean as I would have liked it to be, but with the holidays and how busy I was I think I did pretty good. I start the T3 tomorrow at 25mcg, will also get a week three starting weight tomorrow morning. I have been thinking about upping the 4AD dose to 400mg a day, I haven't noticed much bloat at the current dose. Also I might switch the MDHT for 3-Apha, I will have to look up the effective dose for that. I just don't like the idea of running a methyl for so long. What do you guys think?

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 22

Weight is at 220.5lbs I haven't been this heavy in 4 years. Today’s back/bi workout went great, new personal best on adv. lateral pull downs (lift I use to gauge back strength). Got all the sets in, slight weight increases from last week. The pumps in my bi's were pretty intense. Diet today was spot on, dropping the cals down left me slightly hungry between meals but nothing major. I think that this stack is stimulating my appetite, the first week I had to force the food down and the following weeks it was easier to hit my cal goals. Eating 3000 cals doesn't normally leave me hungry. Today was the first day of T3 at 25mcg, felt no changes from that, don't expect it to really affect me until the beginning of next week.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 23

Did chest/tri's today, strength was up but my endurance wasn't as good as it has been. I worked out in the evening today, I usually workout in the morning 1 hour after my first meal so that could account for being a little off. My tri's are as strong as they have ever been but I missed my old personal best for reps by 1 rep on bench. Should be able to get it next week. Diet was excellent today, since everyone is now on some diet or healthy eating plan for their new years resolution staying on the diet seems much easier. Another 25mcg of T3, noticed no affects from that. This stack so far has exceeded even my expectations, my previous cycles of m4ohn and mdien did not come close to the body comp changes and strength increases I am seeing now. Not since I first started lifting have I been able to increase strength week to week like I am now.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 24

Leg day today, new personal best on squat for reps. Increased my last set of 6 by 10lbs, so 10lbs more than I have ever done at 6 reps. Probably could have done 15lbs but didn't want to push it. It has been a little difficult with the strength increases to select the correct weight for each set, don't want to be too heavy and burn out before the last set, but want to be too light either. Diet today is so far spot on. Weight is holding at 220lbs. Another 25mcg of T3 today tomorrow I go to 50mcg. Still not feeling anything from the T3. Sides so far: increased facial hair grow, usually shave every 2-3 days now I really need to shave after 1-2 days, slight difficulty sleeping taking melatonin I have no problems, last some slight itching. These sides aren't anything major, just something I have noticed. Other than that I feel normal.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 25

Sholders/core work today. Strength increases on shrugs, also grip is getting stronger. Diet today was pretty good 1 meal wasn't as clean as I normally eat, but cals and protein was spot on. Today was the first dose of 50 mcg for the T3 and I got a little lethargic towards the end of the day. Also it felt like I was warmer and it took less to get me sweating, but it could be just in my head. We'll see how tomorrow goes, I didn't expect to notice the T3 for at least 5 or so days. On a side note, I ran out of caps of MDHT so I have switched powder in a Bacardi 151 solution. The first dose in the morning is harsh, I think I will make an olive oil solution after this one runs out.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 26

Off day today, not much to report. Played some golf that was about it. Diet was pretty good today. I did manage to get a hold of a digital cam so I got a pic, not the best of quality. Couldn't figure out how to turn the flash off, so I set it to the lowest flash setting. Thats why its so dark. I wanted to get a bulked pic up so I could get a good view of the changes after the T3 cycle. In the pic I am holding a little more water than normal.

Attachments

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 27

No weights today, but I did do some HIIT. Man am I out of shape, haven't done any hiit or cardio in a few months. Got a good pump during the sprints, did more than I thought I could. Afterward my lungs were on fire. I am going to try in get in 3 hiit sessions a week and maybe some very low intensity cardio. High/moderate intensity cardio just makes me smaller, not leaner. Diet today was excellent. Another 50mcg dose of T3 today tomorrow I will up it to 75mcg. I think that is were I am going to peak, might go to 100mcg.

GoPower

Banned
Awards
An inspiration

You log is inspiring me. Keep it up!

:thumbsup:

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks, its nice to know someone is reading it.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 28

Well, this marks the half way point of the cycle. Off day today, diet was pretty good. I think I am beginning to feel the T3, I have noticed that I am never cold now. Its not the point that I am sweating or anything, not uncomfortable but noticeable. Also for some reason my abs/obliques were soar from the hiit yesterday, legs feel fine though. Not noticing any other sides. I’ll get a weight measurement tomorrow, should be interesting 220lbs was the last measurement 4 days ago.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 29

I weighed in at 219lb this morning. So, 4 days and down a 1lb. Worked back/bi's today, very slight strength increases on back, a little more noticeable on the bi's. Endurance was about the same as last week, but this workout felt harder. The T3 is defiantly kicking in, today I was sweating more than I normally do. I think it made it harder to get through the workout. A few times throughout the day I could kind of feel myself radiating heat. 75mcg is probably going to be the highest I go. Diet today was pretty good, cals were slightly low but other than that good. I wanted to get a hiit session in today, but just didn't have time.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 30

Worked chest/tris, this workout did not go so well. It felt like the strength was there, but I fatigued so quickly. Got that last rep that I couldn't last week on bench but that was pretty much the only positive today. I had to cut sets down and weights. The T3 seems to just suck the energy right out of me. All day today I have been warm, sometimes uncomfortably warm and tired. Didn't have time to get in any hiit, but I did do a lot of walking around campus today trying to get me spring schedule together. Diet today was good hit my protein and cal numbers. I think I may increase the number of carbs in my preworkout meal to get some more energy in the gym.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 31 - 32

Couldn't make it to the gym today, had to work longer than normal. Diet today was good. I am still noticably warm.

Day 33

Finally got back into the gym today for legs. This workout was excellent, I think I just must have been having a bad day on the chest/tri workout. New personal record for squat, also kept the same volume as last week. I was pretty happy with this workout, felt like I was in the zone. So far I am up 50lbs on squats for sets from when I started this cycle, up 30lbs from my previous best. I felt like I had maybe 10lbs more in me but didn't want to push it. Stepped on the scale today and weight is holding at 219lbs, but I am becoming noticeably leaner. I'll get another pic up at the end of next week. Diet today was pretty good, 2 of my meals were a little more spaced out than I would have liked. Might run the T3 for 4 weeks instead of three, since I seem to be adding strength while on it, but not sure.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Off day today, worked a 9 to 5 and thats about it for activity. Diet was excellent. I am quite pleased with how clean I have kept my diet for this long, usually I have a 1-2 meals every week that go pretty far outside what they should be. Tomorrow I am going to get up early and do some hiit before I have to go into work. I am not expecting much improvement from the last hiit sessions since they have been so far apart.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 36

Well, I was lazy today and didn't make it out for hiit in the morning before work. I just stayed out too late the night before and needed the rest. Not much else to report today. Diet today was so-so, I had a meal with the family that wasn't very clean but other than that good.

Day 37

Worked back/bi's today, workout went well. I was probably up around 5-10 pounds on all back lifts and slightly increased bi strength. Completed all reps, so this leads me to believe that I was just having an off day on the last chest/tri workout, but we'll see tomorrow. Weight as of today is 217, down 3lbs since starting the T3 and strength is up. I have decided to only run the T3 three weeks and stick to my original cycle plan, so Sunday will be the last day. Diet today was on target.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You can't avoid the heat with the T3, just stay hydrated. Also, because metabolism is up, if you do start to lose strength up cals to avoid catabolism. If your tired it could mean your on the verge of this. Great log!

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the reply. I think I had preworkout carbs a little low before, but I fixed that. Workouts this week so far have been much better.

You can't avoid the heat with the T3, just stay hydrated.
Yeah, but I have found a pretty effective way to deal with it. The only time the heat really bothers me is the 3-4 hours following a workout, drinking around ~30oz of really cold water every time I start to feel hot really helps. The only down side is you have to visit the bathroom every 45mins.

Day 38

Today was chest/tri, good workout defiantly better than last week. Strength was the same on bench, but up on db incline. I was also able to complete more sets. As I mentioned earlier I think my preworkout meals in the prior weeks were a little low in carbs, but I have upped them this week. This will be the last week of the T3, I start titrating down tomorrow from 75mcg. Then I switch from MDHT to M4OHT, which I plan to run at 50mg for 2 weeks. On a side note, I use a college gym and today was the first day back it was pretty packed, man am I going to miss having the gym to myself.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 39 - 40

Took both of these days off, to busy with finishing up working full time and the start of the semester. Tomorrow though I will get in the gym for a leg day and will probably make it in Saturday for a workout. Diet for these days has been great, I have been pretty proud of myself with being able to stay on a fairly strict diet without any disaster meals. Picked up a few things to add to my pct, in addition to novla I am going to run Fenugreek, Tribulus Terrestris 90%, and avena sativa powders.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Officially I have started PCT, but I will post what I think would happen if I continued the cycle. ;)

Day 41
Got into the gym for a great leg workout. Added another 10lbs on my squat reps from last week, it took every last bit to get the last few reps of the last set. I was pretty drained after the squats but made it through the rest of the workout with the same weight as last week. Got on the scale today and still at ~218lbs, I got this number later in the day from when I usually weigh in, so I think it may be lower. I am going to run out of my MDHT solution 3 doses before I am suppose to start the M4OHT so it looks like I will begin the M4oht a little early. To help with thyroid recovery I have some lean Extreme, L-tyrosine, and Guggulsterone powders. We'll see if I can make it into the gym tomorrow, I planed on going in the morning but someone called in sick at work and I have to cover their shift.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 42

Couldn't make it into the gym today due to work. Legs were not near as sore as I thought they would be, should be fine after tomorrow. I will try to get a hold of a digital cam and get pics up by tomorrow night. I started the M4oht today at 25mg, I am going to run 50mg a day. I wish I knew the half life of this stuff so I could get a better dosing scheme, but I think 50mg broken into 3 doses should work. I have one more dose of T3 at 25mcg and then its off for the next two weeks then PCT.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
The T3 worked fairly well, if you look at the log I was gaining weight pretty quick until I added the T3. On the T3 my weight stayed constant, but my strength increased and I leaned out a bit. Which was the result I was shooting for, ideally I would like to be 210lbs @ 7-8% bodyfat. Here are some before and after weights, three main ones I keep track of to gauge strength:

before Previous best Cycle best Gain
bench 295X6 325X6 335X6 10lbs
ALPD* 210X6 230X6 250X6 20lbs
Squat 385X6 415X6 455X6 40lbs

*ALPD = Advance Lateral Pull down

Day 43
Off day today worked a few hours then had dinner with the family. I think I may be getting sick, because today I felt horrible. It felt like I had a hangover pretty much all day, massive headache. A friend of mine is just getting over an illness, maybe she passed it on to me. I thought I got pretty good sleep last night, but maybe I just needed more. I have been getting up early every morning and with the school semester starting, still working full time, and the gym I might just need more rest. So I am going to get to bed early tonight and see what I feel like tomorrow.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 44
Worked back/bi's today, no real strength increases on back but some slight ones on my bi's. I went to the gym around 5pm and man was their a lot of people there, never going to do that again. The workout went well other than the masses of people and the fact that I was a little rushed do to a night class I have. I don't know what was wrong with me yesterday, but I felt fine today. Started the Lean Extreme, L-tyrosine, and guggl today, still feel pretty warm most of the time though. I don't think the thyroid PCT should be that difficult, but I am not looking forward to going off in 2 weeks. Tomorrow is a chest/tri workout and I should get into the gym around 2pm so their won't be that many people, I will also weigh in.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 45
Worked chest/tri's today, strength was up on bench, got another 10lbs. Weight is at 219lbs. Diet today was great. Haven't noticed any real changes in switching from MDHT to M40ht, but it is still early. Couldn't get the digital cam so I am just going to put a final pic up at the end of the cycle in a little under 2 weeks.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 46-47
Off days today, had to work and school. Put the leg day on Friday and shoulder/core for Saturday. Diet for these days has been excellent. Put on a pair of shorts that I haven't worn since the start of the cycle and they were pretty tight around the thighs, but waist fit great. I don't know how well you can feel thyroid suppression, but I don't think I am very suppressed. I feel pretty normal.

Day 48
Worked legs today and it went great. I didn't increase the weight on my squats since I barely got it last week, but the reps were easier and I could have gone another 10lbs more than likely. Weight is right at 219lbs. Diet was alright, carbs and cals were high but they were clean. Just picked up a rice cooker and had to test that baby out, so I ended up eating a lot of long grain brown rice and teriyaki chicken.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 49
Got into the gym for a shoulder/core workout, went well. I don't really keep track of these lifts but I was up for db shrugs. Did some cardio, moderate intensity, keeping my heart rate at ~140. This was my first time doing cardio on cycle, other than hiit. After around 8 mins I got a huge pump in my calves, it was painful. Couldn't keep running, the pump was just too much. Even walking out to my car I could feel it. I have gotten a pump from low/moderate cardio, but nothing that would keep me from continuing like today. Cycle is almost over and then its lots of clean food, lighter weights, much less volume and lots of low intensity cardio. I can't wait :(.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 50
Off day today, had dinner with the family. Diet was good until I got to my parents house, had way too much food there.

Day 51
Back/bi workout today, went well. Increased strength on back, stayed the same on bi's. I think the M4oht has kicked in because I got a huge pump in my bi's that made the workout much more difficult. I was even getting a pretty good pump in my back. One thing I have noticed in switching from Mdht to M4oht is that it seems my endurance has gone down and I seem to be breathing harder through my workouts. Also I felt better on Mdht, had more energy. Although I didn't get a huge amp like I thought I would it kept me alert and energetic thought the day. Maybe without it I am finally feeling the lethargy of the 1-test, had to take some caffeine to get me though my night lab. Diet today was spot on, weight is at 222lbs. I think some of the weight gain is just temporary from the Sunday meal.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 52
Chest/tri workout today, no real strength or endurance increases. Workout went well, got everything in using weights from last week. Pumps today weren't as bad a yesterday, but they have been stronger than before the M4oht. Diet today was great. I am getting pretty tired towards the end of the day, I could barely keep my head up for a few hours after my workout. Looks like I will have to break the EC stack out.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
This is an excellent log!

Thanks for posting - it's been helping me put my own cycle together.

Keep up the good work.

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Day 53
Took today off, with my school schedule it would put me in the gym right around 5pm which would be a waist of a workout with the masses of people thier. Diet has been great, I have been eating a lot of long grain brown rice, that rice cooker was well worth the $20.

Day 54
Couldn't make it to the gym today, so the leg workout will be tomorrow morning. It looks like I am going to run out of the transdermal either tonight or after my morning dose. I will probably stop the m4oht tomorrow as well and just start pct Saturday. I think I have a pretty good pct lined up, this is the first really suppressive cycle I have done. The mdien cycle was dosed way too low, when it first came out 1-2mgs was the recommended and thats what I did. Saw no real strength or size gains from that. For me m4ohn didn't really do anything except make my sleeping slightly more difficult, some size gains but nothing I couldn't have achieved naturally. We'll see how much of this I can hold on to, goal for pct is to not drop below 214lbs while keeping my strength on all lifts higher than my before cycle records.

builtolast

Awards
This log is great! Keep it up. By the way, where can I get one of those rice cookers? I have a hard time cooking long brown rice, haha

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks, at least I know some people are reading it. I got the rice cooker from Amazon, its the Panasonic SR-W06PA @ $19.95. It is well worth the investment.
Day 55

Worked legs today, hit 455lbs for 7 reps on my last set of squats. Last week I was only able to get 6. After that I went to work hams and they started to cramp up on me so I finished with 4 sets of calves and left. Today was the last day of the cycle, took the final dose of m4oht this morning and the trans ran out last night. Weight was 221lbs. Diet today was excellent, ended up eating a lot of egg whites. Tomorrow I start PCT here is the plan:

novla 60ml->40ml->40ml->20ml
Avena Sativa 2g->2g->2g->2g
tribulus 2g->2g->2g->2g
Fenugreek 3g->3g->3g->3g
lean extreme 150mg->150mg

Diet is going to be ~3000cals, 40p/40c/20f, as clean as possible.

Training is going to be moderate weight, reps in the 8-12 range with a slower rep tempo, nothing goes to failure (got this from Bobo). Volume is going to be cut from 12-16 sets for large muscles to around 6-8 sets. Smaller muscles from 10-12 to 4-6 sets. I haven't decided exactly what my cardio routine is going to look like yet. I was thinking of some low intensity cardio, heart rate around 140bpm, for 30min 3 times a week. I still want to do some more research on this though.

Sunday I should have an updated pic up, I will also post a cycle recap. I am going to post what I would have done differently knowing what I know now, my opinions on the androgens and their effects, diet changes, ect. For the post cycle I don't think I will be updating quite as often, 1-2 times a week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddemark Anabolics 17
MTPMJM Anabolics 4
Doz Anabolics 16
warriorway Cycle Logs 17