Ultradrol Cycle For Cutting/Cardio Performance

caliborn

Awards
OK I just finished my 3 week ultradrol cycle. This was something totally different and I though I would share it. I needed and wanted to see what a cycle would do to boost lean muscle, cut, and improve athletic performance. I decided to do this for a jump start for a new job. Bare with me this is done on my phone and if you have a problem go f yourself.

Age 25
Weight:175
Exp:6 years off and on weights/cross fit/running.

Cycle:
Ultradrol 8/12/12 last three days at 16
Multi Optimum/Animal Pak On Cardio Days
Mirconized Creatine
Organ Shield
Fish Oils

Pct:
Clomid 50/50/25
Finiflex Revolution Black PCT
Finiflex Pure Test
Liquid Joint Support

After PCT
Milk Thistle
Cranberry Extract
Joint Support

I will try to keep this short and dry. Its pretty long and strenuous.

Week 1 2 3
3 day split Weightlifting/ Monday Tuesday Wednesday. Standard weights. Leg days only consisted of squats due to the cardio output.

Week 1 2 3-This is kinda mixed
7 days a week cardio based workout!
-Day 1 3 5: would consist of Biking either mountain or road. Approx 1hr sessions. Hard tail mountain bike or fixie road bike.
-Day 2 4 6: would consist on running or hiking. One day slow and far, other short and fast
-Day 7: What ever I felt like, a easy day of hitt.

Week 1 2 3(done approx 3 days a week)
Two Primary Goals I wanted to do usually were done early in the day sometimes at night due to work.
Cross fit circuit, very mild though.
Standard PT circuit-Pushup, Sit ups, and pulls ups.

Results(sorry no specific weight or times recorded I lost progress due to all the PT)

Weight training went well, weight did increase, nice pump but very achy joints, I did put on some nice lean muscle.

Cardio I progressed like no other! Right out the door my endurance skyrocked. This area I watched really closely, BP did jump due to the compound, also my joint took a beating I highly recommend a string joint support in liquid form. Hiking sky rocketed especially with weight. A big thing that did slow some progress was the massive pump you get especially in the calf's and quads. As far as legs, they cut up very nice and very very very noticeable lean muscle in calf's quads hams and glutes!!

I threw some cross fit in there to mix it up and trick some muscle. As far as my circuit went I did not excelle in it as much as I would have want. The pushup I got to much pump even with the sit ups, and I went negative in my pullups, I could not cominsate for the weight I was gaining to fast.

Gained 8 pounds
Approx lost 3 % bf

Side effects
Achy Joints, due to all the exercise
High BP standard 110/50 on cycle 135/80
Lethergy last week on cycle
Pissing to much

Overall this was a great jump start!! Cheating would be the best way to put it. The human body is not suppose to do this much and recover and accelerate at this pace. I would recommend doing this cycle again but absolutely I mean absolutely be safe rest eat clean and pay very close attention to your body!!!

caliborn

Awards
Its pretty unique to see the change. I wanted to share this and to also say just be very careful putting this load on your body and to put in extra calories lost during the pt.