SARMS OD, prelude to Hellabeaster/2X PH!

SinX

SinX

Awards
what's really good ladies and gentlemen? Unfortunately, I wrote a full intro and a follow up; however, it got removed, so the first bit is gonna seem kinda skimp, but I'll fill it all in soon. After completing a decent hellabeaster cycle some time ago, I'm ready to hop back into it with a nice sarms warm-up then hop back into hellabeaster or two diff compounds; I plan on running sarms for 6-8 weeks time.

Sarms:

Osta: 25mg all the way through
S4: 75/75/100 the way through (little to no vision issues will be the factor of increasing beyond 100mg)
Mk 667: 25mg before bed, will alternate every two weeks off an on

On-cycle supps:

Vital Core Multi
C4 PWO
Vit C
Gear
Need2slin
Joint Repair/Joint Force
Potassium/Magnesium/Red Yeast Rice/Fish oils/

PCT (3 or 4 weeks, depending on length of Sarms)

Torem (only if I go increasingly past 100mg of S4)
Forma
DAA
Forged pct and maybe another test booster

Depending on my results from this, will be the outcome of which ph stack I will hit up next. I am trying to fully expose an 8 pack, instead of squeezing it, and add as much clean muscle as I can.

SinX

SinX

Awards
so hopefully this time my log will stay here and although I won't bore you with all the workouts I've done so far; I am again going to follow the 6 weeks to sick arms program. Had very good results from this and after taking some time off it, I'm ready to get back into it. By the time this is completed, my sarms stack will end and I'll begin ph's to further increase strength and definition; putting as much weight on, will trying to keep my bf% at a certain percentage.

This is the start of my second week of the program and I love sarms, not rushing the osta as the S4 and MK kick in. MK really works up the appetite well and helped me stack some good weight on last time; however, I could do without the crazy ass realistic dreams. So far, no matter part of my body I workout, just veins for days pops out like a road map of Philly and even after the next day, I still have a good pulsating vibe in my arms.

Today I did a pretty simple legs routine, was a bit rushed and although the program calls for back and legs, I say f**k that, just me personally I tried that a few times and my body didn't agree with it; I'm not saying it's good or bad, it's just not for me. Also, I've said it in a few of my older threads and I'll say it again, no squats or deads; otherwise every workout, if I go too hard again with that, would be a mental one.

Legs:

Single Leg Press (left, then right): 100x15 twice then 120x12

Double Leg Press: 220x15/280x12/300x10; def wanted to do more, but once I felt a bit of sharpness come on, I walked away, stretched and wasn't bothered after that.

Leg Curls: 50x15 (warm up)/95x12/110x10 twice

Hip Abduction/Adduction (same weight and reps on each exercise): 50x15 (warmup, slowly opening the hips) 85x12/110x10/135x8 (each of those last sets, semi limped outta that piece but felt damn good.

Did a decent 30 minute cardio and felt a very good burn and pump throughout my legs; I'm looking around picking up a bit of that yellow tint already, which isn't a big deal, but usually the fun times of harder adjustment to light usually follows, but oh well, worth it and doesn't last forever; don't let ppl fool you with that. I think one of the best highlights of these sarms that most ppl overlook is the positive affect this has on joints and ligaments.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Today is an off day in the program; however, I just did a bit of cardio around 30 mins, did my dosing and no matter how much I love sarms or how many times I've been using them, that taste is just..... amazing! hahah, I mean as it gets a little bit easier over the length of time (very little bit) to take down. However, if you're stacking the two depending on how you like your news (bad or good first), I'd take Osta first and get it over with and then the S4 is a walk in the park no doubt.

So far I am noticing my endurance has gone up slightly, veins poppin and definition a showin. Had fiber cereal this morning and not too long ago had a steak sandwich from Subways; threw in a lil bacon...sorry. Gonna follow that up a huge shake, go for another walk/jog have supper then dinner after that. I don't think there's gonna be more to report today, unless I throw in what I eat later, but tomorrow is chest/shoulders/traps/abs and lookin forward to tearin that up tomorrow!

seetully

Awards
Also gonna follow man gl on the run..endurance is beast on osta :)

SinX

SinX

Awards
Went for another walk, nice decent pace for about an hour straight; after that, had a protein shake and peanut butter sandwich. After that had a chicken caesar wrap and a hamburger a bit of time after that as well, def gotta get my calories and carbs up for tomorrow. Took my last dose of the night of S4, def not the chocolate mint on top of the pillow at hotels, but a million times more effective. Will post workout sometime tomorrow in the evening.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Sarms:

Osta: 25mg all the way through
S4: 75/75/100 the way through (little to no vision issues will be the factor of increasing beyond 100mg)
Mk 667: 25mg before bed, will alternate every two weeks off an on

PCT (3 or 4 weeks, depending on length of Sarms)

Torem (only if I go increasingly past 100mg of S4)
Forma
DAA
Forged pct and maybe another test booster

Depending on my results from this, will be the outcome of which ph stack I will hit up next. I am trying to fully expose an 8 pack, instead of squeezing it, and add as much clean muscle as I can.
Just to make sure...you are dosing as follows:

Osta: 25mg ED
S4: 75mg ED 3 wks before last / 75mg ED 2 wks before last / 100mg ED last wk
MK 667: 25mg ED weeks 1/2...off weeks 3/4...back to 25mg ED weeks 5/6

From the bits I've read S4 is slightly suppressive. Is this only the case past 100mg?

SinX

SinX

Awards
Just to make sure...you are dosing as follows:

Osta: 25mg ED
S4: 75mg ED 3 wks before last / 75mg ED 2 wks before last / 100mg ED last wk
MK 667: 25mg ED weeks 1/2...off weeks 3/4...back to 25mg ED weeks 5/6

From the bits I've read S4 is slightly suppressive. Is this only the case past 100mg?

Yezzir, well the S4 will be at 75 the first two weeks as long as my vision isn't crazy then I will bump up to 100 for the remainder. Everything else I will be dosing the same as mentioned. S4 by itself can be slightly suppressive to some, yes. In fact, most PCT's following a ph/ds a lot of ppl now will throw in Osta (at 12.5, no higher) to keep muscle mass and even build a bit more muscle. However, S4 would ruin the balance of a PCT and it's highly recommended not to use during PCT. I'd say around 100mg, yes it could be slightly suppressive, especially depending on time of cycle; not like a ph though and there's still a really slim to none chance of shutting down completely. I only heard one person say they've shut down from sarms, but turns out they were trolling and lying when sarms hit the market.

SinX

SinX

Awards
prior to the workout had a few pieces of chicken and brown rice; dosed my sarms waited 15-20 mins then had my pwo drink and no more than 30 mins felt that nice rush and made my way to the dungeon.

Chest/Shoulders/Traps/Abs:

Bench Press: 90x20 (warmup)/ 150x15/200x10 twice

Dumbbell Press: 30x15 (warmup for extending shoulder, coming down far and wide)/ 45x10/55x10

Dumbbell Fly: 30x15 (warmup for shoulder, coming out very wide): 40x10/45x8 (felt the mad hard burn after the last few reps)

Dips (shoulders/tris, leaning back): 12x3 (plan on increasing those more and more, just wanted to take it easy on the shoulder)

Cable Cross Back of the Shoulder: 10x15 (warmup)/ 15x10/20x10/30x5 (just wanted to get my strength up more, but stupidly, with my range of motion I went further than I should have)

Shrugs: 50x15/60x10 twice

Machine Shoulder Press: 75x10/90x10/100x8 (burn, burn and burn)

I always do the same ab routine during a 6 weeker than change it up with various exercises; however, this is the triple set

Standing Leg Raises (alternate between bent and straight knee): 25x3

Slight Decline Crunch: 25x3

Machine Ab crunch: 25x3

I felt like it was a pretty good day, wanted to lift heavier but I'm gonna save that for the last two weeks prior to my mini pct; because of the program I am running, I know I will have to increase weights, but not gonna go crazy till the end. Also another goal I want to add to this, is to get more strength (pretty fckin obvious I know, but I'm gonna max out a lil bit more frequently, low rep and just try not enough to fck my cns).

Protein shake, peanut butter sandwich and more chicken and beef later on throughout the night; it's mad tough, but trying to stay away from the sweets as well so I can get away with eating a bit more bigger meals and avoiding that going to my hips. I am also using Gear and Need2slin and while I'm still on the fence about it, after using it this long on and off cycle I can't really tell if it's doing anything or not. I think the slin helps out a bit, but with my metabolism, workout rate and activity level I just don't know.

I don't like bad mouthing companies, especially one's were I do like some of their products, but some of the horrible advice I've heard from their ring leader and main reps, I wouldn't give them a penny in the future. I know I'm beating a horse that's been dead for over a year with a baseball bat, but really take beasters without a serm, then bad mouthing ppl claiming we don't know ish about anything and then you read bad **** about users not being able to get it up, cholesterol is ****ed and E is wwwaaayyyy up. Alls I'm saying is at the end of the day, if you don't know, don't be afraid to ask more than 2-3 ppl and research, research, research!

SinX

SinX

Awards
sorry for that last rant, but I've been reading on other sites I won't mention just some crazy ish and then ppl start talking mad ish like it's all personal. Off those sites and I gotta say this is if not the best forum for advice/experiences, it's def one of the best. Fck power chews, all of them, there I said it! hahaha take it easy ladies and gents, one love.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know im in this bish.

Keep this log updated this time bro! I know life gets hectic, but i like seeing anecdotal or "real life" evidence from sarms.. not just what paper/science says.

Anyway, after my cycles done im throwing mk 677 in at 50mg pre bed and ostarine at 10mg for four weeks

SinX

SinX

Awards
You know im in this bish.

Keep this log updated this time bro! I know life gets hectic, but i like seeing anecdotal or "real life" evidence from sarms.. not just what paper/science says.

Anyway, after my cycles done im throwing mk 677 in at 50mg pre bed and ostarine at 10mg for four weeks
Just about to send ya the link fam and I promise this time I def will; my fault bout last time, but def gonna log it proper this time. I remember, not the first cycle but the second I did with the triple stack I gained 17lbs cleanly, with my bf % the same from start to end. I think a great amount of it was the mk. 50mg mk, very interested in seeing that and depending on how that works for ya, I'm def gonna do that next time. Still keeping an eye on that joint venture log you have goin on and that's very impressive so far yo and I know you'll get more gains during PCT.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Dosing up and bout to hit the gym for bi's/tri's day of the program (high ass reps 20-25 to get those arms poppin); there's a few things that I just wanted to mention so far coming near the end of my second week (after this workout, 2 day off, but will fill that with cardio).

I have put on a very clean 6 lbs, I know I could do a bit more, but for the most part it's relatively clean with a cheat meal once/twice every odd day; nothing with crazy high sugar/sodium; just a bit more carbs/protein, even if that means calories go up a bit during the day.

Physically, I feel like my strength is def going up; however, I don't plan on throwing around huge major weight until another week or so, but depending on what the program calls for, I will show up and perform. I'm getting some great pumps in the gym that'll last until the next day and from my wrist up to my shoulder, veins galore. Even as I type now, I still feel a bit of pulsation from yesterday and I'm gonna use that to my advantage soon and rip it up.

My sleeping pattern has improved quite a bit, as expected with MK; but of course the major downer of that is getting caught in these lucid dreams that feel mad real and I won't lie sometimes I wake up in a sweat/panic mode and usually that weird feeling goes away after a few mins. Appetite is up quite a bit too and I actually woke up mad early in the morning a few times just to eat something light, drink 2 cups of water and pass out like a rock. It took after the first week, but I think my body had to get used to a pwo again, since it's been a few months and I notice if I pass even as early as 4-5 PM, I could be up for a really long time, but that's easing up a bit.

SinX

SinX

Awards
After my w/o had a quick shower and met up with my girl and a few of our friends, took a bit longer than expected, but wanted to describe my day in detail, before I have the next two off. I made the mistake of fasting nearly a good portion of the day before my workout; I had a buncha food in the middle of the night which had a good amount of carbs and calories, so in my mind I figure I can even it out (hahahah). It was the first time, in a very long time I wanted to throw up near the end of my w/o, but after drinking mad water and washing up I felt a lot better.

Bi's/Tri's:

Close Grip EZ Bar Curl: 70x25/ 80x25/ 90x20

Machine Curl: 50x25/75x25 twice

Standing Biceps Cable Curl: Same as Close Grip (wanted to go heavier, but I know I still had more work ahead of me)

Superset:
Dips: 15x3
Bench Dips: 20x3

After all of this on an empty stomach, was getting a bit faded, but took a few deep breaths, talked ish to myself and carried on.

Cable Rope Overhead Extensions: 40x25/ 55x25/ 60x20

Tricep Pushdown (Bar): 35x25/45x20/55x20 (I underestimated this, I thought I was gonna finish with a bit more weight, but damn my ish was on fire!).

Felt a very strong pump today coursing from the top of my arms down to my wrists; veins popping out hard and even now if I really lightly squeeze my hand, their mad visible from the start of my wrist to my elbow. Even fasting, my endurance was pretty decent and my strength felt about right, but it was all about endurance today and I'm glad I made it all the way through those exercises without getting distracted or half assing it; not a huge fan of high reps, but this program has things all mixed up for an excellent variety of ultimately muscle building as well as strength and endurance.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Just like the hellabeasters run, I am peeing a lot lot and although I didn't weigh myself today, I can't tell if I gained or kept the same; next time in the gym I'll weigh myself and see whas good. Dosing the MK now and hopefully I won't have a crazy ass dreams tonight and although I just ate not too long ago, hopefully I won't wake up with the munchies like whoa. So far, the yellow tint is coming on a bit, not enough to stop me from upping my dose Monday, but if the adjustment starts to act up for a long period of time and becomes really frustrating, I'll be keeping it at 75 mg.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Today was an off day, but still went for a 45 minute walk; felt great the entire time. With good music and great weather, it felt like I was getting pumped going to the gym. About to dose my sarms right now, have a couple of meals a shake then go for another walk. Can't wait for tomorrow as I will go in for my old muay thai training sessions. Def a good full body workout; however, I really plan on targeting my abs by performing several a freestyle flurry of hooks and throwin bows. I had a bit of spaghetti today and some whole wheat bread; on non workout days, I try to fast a bit longer than usual. For example, a meal then wait several hours and go for it again; opposed to my eat a small meal/high protein or fiber snack every 1-3 hours.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Also, no major sides either going on at the moment, so if things stay the same at 100, I will continue the rest of the cycle with that. Yellow tint is becoming more apparent, but that is not a concern here at all. Funny enough late last night, I went to the fridge to get some milk and a small snack and after starring at the light for a few seconds, got blinded like a motha for a good 10-15 seconds. Even though I know my place in and out, after not being here so long that after I couldn't see I literally just stood there and didn't even try figuring out where things are hahahah; still, nothing too terrible.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Second off day in a row, fasted still from last night and after taking care of some things this morning, I'm about to get for my boxing day (muay thai circuit training). Gonna have a shake and a protein bar, dose my sarms and get ready for this. When I get back I'll write my diet outlined from this weekend up till now and as well as end of second week experiences.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Unfortunately did not make it to the gym today, I have been swamped with a lot of things since 10 this morning and just got back in. I even missed a dosage, but one wouldn't hurt and plan on absolutely killing it tomorrow as it calls for tri's/bi's. I loaded up on some good carbs and calories for tonight and need to consider my fasting plan. I'm kinda close to my goal, but I will wait another 2-3 weeks to see what I need to do for what I need to be.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Oh yeah almost forgot, there was a new sarms I heard about a long time ago and I think it's going to be available soon. A source claims it's LGD 4033 and it looks very promising. They've done some studies awhile back, but now it looks like it's gonna hit the market soon and absolutely can't wait to get my hands on it; 12x stronger than Osta, whoa.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah almost forgot, there was a new sarms I heard about a long time ago and I think it's going to be available soon. A source claims it's LGD 4033 and it looks very promising. They've done some studies awhile back, but now it looks like it's gonna hit the market soon and absolutely can't wait to get my hands on it; 12x stronger than Osta, whoa.
LGD 4033 has been coming out for months now lol

SinX

SinX

Awards
LGD 4033 has been coming out for months now lol

I remembering reading about it a long ass time ago, but after being out moved out in the middle of nowhere without connection for several months I didn't know it was about to hit the market. It ain't already out is it? I'm only looking on one site for it, the site sent me an email a few days ago giving me a heads up. Damn, even though I've been catching up a bit, looks like there's a lot lot I need to get caught up with.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Dosing up and getting me PWO on; I know taste is very subjective but for some reason I'm really diggin the taste of this icy blue razz from C4. I used jack3d a couple of times, but meah after getting stim dick I said fck that; if I had to choose I'd rather get that from something extremely from powerful and beneficial lol. I also take Gear 3x before workout and 3x after workout and sometimes after a meal; not real Gear, a protein booster from n2 and depending on big of a meal I'm having, I'll take n2slin; all very subjective but still.

Today is tri's/bi's, identical to the first part of the program and when I get back I will post my w/o

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havent seen it out yet. Whod you get the email from unique? Last i heard they were the ones trying to get it synthisized and suspended.

But, If it can slap on 3lbs WITHOUT working out in 21 days (that three pounds not being fat either) then you know that has got to be supressive lol

..sign me up though!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosing up and getting me PWO on; I know taste is very subjective but for some reason I'm really diggin the taste of this icy blue razz from C4. I used jack3d a couple of times, but meah after getting stim dick I said fck that; if I had to choose I'd rather get that from something extremely from powerful and beneficial lol. I also take Gear 3x before workout and 3x after workout and sometimes after a meal; not real Gear, a protein booster from n2 and depending on big of a meal I'm having, I'll take n2slin; all very subjective but still.

Today is tri's/bi's, identical to the first part of the program and when I get back I will post my w/o
Havent had the chance to use c4, but; everyone one that has, has been impressed with it.

SinX

SinX

Awards
I havent seen it out yet. Whod you get the email from unique? Last i heard they were the ones trying to get it synthisized and suspended.

But, If it can slap on 3lbs WITHOUT working out in 21 days (that three pounds not being fat either) then you know that has got to be supressive lol

..sign me up though!
Yes unique sent me the email and I spent the past bit of time trying to find it online, but looks like no one else has it. That's what I'm talking about 3lbs without working out and that's only at 1mg, they claim up to a user can hit up to 15, but that sounds mad intense. Also since this lowers free test, looks like a serm would be part of PCT and this isn't something to use a bridge; maybe a stacker? I'll pick up a bottle no matter what, but depending on its properties I'm gonna figure it out whether to stack it with something or use it by itself. But if it's possible, looks like some serious weight can be put on with this.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Havent had the chance to use c4, but; everyone one that has, has been impressed with it.
I like it a lot actually, I've tried a good amount of them and I easily say that that from the time I took it till now I feel very good; no jitters/tingles and most important to me, no crash that makes you feel like ish. Plus, it tastes good, helps out after 15 mins of dosing two of the sarms hahah.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Today felt like a pretty decent day, I feel like I'm losing a tiny bit of strength, but that's because I'm on a fasting schedule and cutting carbs off and on; getting closer to my goals and looking to smash everything else when I hop on another ph run. The program called for a bit heavier weight at mid reps (4-6).

Tri's/Bi's:

Close grip bench press (3 second negatives): 140x4/170x3/200x3 twice

Close grip bench press (two rest pause sets w/15sec break): 130x8/170x6 twice

Seated tri press (last set was dropset): 60x10/75x8/80x6 -- 55x10/40x12/25x20 (that was prob the most fun I had during a dropset of this exercise hahah)

Tri push down (straight bar: this feels like I lost my strength from a bit ago): 60x6/75x6/90x4

Since I didn't play around with my back with heavy barbell curls, I used a machine simulating it: 60x6/90x6/100x4

Incline dumbbell curls (two rest pause sets w/15sec break) : 35x4/ 40x6/45x4 twice

Machine Curl (two rest pause sets w/15sec break): 75x6/90x6/100x4 twice

Sick ass pump and burn that wrapped all the way through my arms and I felt pretty damn good. Had a lot of energy and drive and my endurance is through the roof! Not that it was ever a problem on sarms, but my libidio is running strong, vision isn't too much of an issue yet, minus a bit of yellow tint almost around the clock. Didn't want to weigh myself and decided it will be a week by week rather than every workout seeing how much I went up; driving meself crazy. Overall feeling very good at the beginning of week 3 and as long as things remain the same, I'm well onto one of my goals and looking forward to another long run.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Dosing the last bit of sarms for the night and as always, hope for no crazy ass lucid dreams anymore. Squeezing in more quite a bit my 6er is closer to staying put, but if I really hold in and twist around a bit I can see the 8. Hahaha sorry I'm not a douche like that, cause I don't show them off or anything, but since this is one of my main goals I'm glad to be close to be getting there.

Osta keeps my mass going and staying up, not even a shocker when I carb/calorie cut on certain days and even when I can go all out eating, I don't get nasty full anymore and with the other things I'm taking it's going to the right places. Oh the taste the taste the taste, just awful, but def worth it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosing the last bit of sarms for the night and as always, hope for no crazy ass lucid dreams anymore. Squeezing in more quite a bit my 6er is closer to staying put, but if I really hold in and twist around a bit I can see the 8. Hahaha sorry I'm not a douche like that, cause I don't show them off or anything, but since this is one of my main goals I'm glad to be close to be getting there.

Osta keeps my mass going and staying up, not even a shocker when I carb/calorie cut on certain days and even when I can go all out eating, I don't get nasty full anymore and with the other things I'm taking it's going to the right places. Oh the taste the taste the taste, just awful, but def worth it.
If i twist with the right lighting i may be able to see six lol but hey its off season, amirite? Ahh the dreams and the taste, the two things i could do without when using the sarms lol

SinX

SinX

Awards
If i twist with the right lighting i may be able to see six lol but hey its off season, amirite? Ahh the dreams and the taste, the two things i could do without when using the sarms lol
Bro if I could gain 33lbs and still be able to keep and/or improve what I have now, sshhhiieeettt I'd be mad happy for that and besides as you know, after your PCT you'll lose a bit of that retention and it'll pop out again a bit more and yeah no worries. Seriously, can def do a whole lot without those two nasty ass effects, but for what it is, I don't mind putting up with it for a good period of time.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Have to take care of a few things before I hit the gym, but today is chest/shoulders/traps/abs; fasted from last night and had a nice high carb/calorie meal a few hours before passing out. Plan on working out on an empty stomach in a couple of hours and will write a lot more when I get back home this evening.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Didn't make it back till mad late last night; but I had to rush my w/o out a bit due to last minute plans. I was feeling it like whoa too, I think the S4 is settling in really nicely and osta is just about to come on, maybe another few days fully kick-in. MK is keeping me appetite up and as of the past few days I've put on a clean 3lbs and still looked kinda ripped; getting there though!

I pretty much did the same routine as my last chest exercise, I just skipped dumbbell bench presses and flies; however, I did notice that my strength is increasing as weights did go up, surprisingly so on carb cutting days and working out fasted. I think it works for some and doesn't at all for others, but I'll keep at it, until I either throw up in after a workout or until I'm completely exhausted before I started (to be honest though, that hasn't happened in ages).

Definitely plan on ordering more bottles as I'm guesstimating by the time I'm in week 5 barely 6, I'll have enough so I guess it depends if I will run it to only 6 or extend it to 8. Since I'm getting close to that time and I know can I procrastinate like a mothafckah, I'm gonna hopefully decide on which stack I want to run and get everything ready.

Of course I'm always open to suggestions and although I enjoyed my last stack; I can guarantee myself that I'll only feel ****ty for the last week, I'll hit that up again. But other than that it's the ultra stereotypical I want more strength, mass while getting shredded and ripped; excellent training and athletic rate, decent diet (cheat meal once or twice a week), but it's all bout dem compounds.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Also due to Valentine's day, I will be taking today off and just hangin here for a lil bit as my girls getting ready so we can have lunch, fool around some more and try to fit dinner somewhere in there. I'll count today as my pleasure cardio :saroll:. I will resume schedule tomorrow; however, I will still dose my sarms and other supps accordingly. Week 3 is almost over and I'm surprised how the time has passed, loving it as usual so far!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also due to Valentine's day, I will be taking today off and just hangin here for a lil bit as my girls getting ready so we can have lunch, fool around some more and try to fit dinner somewhere in there. I'll count today as my pleasure cardio :saroll:. I will resume schedule tomorrow; however, I will still dose my sarms and other supps accordingly. Week 3 is almost over and I'm surprised how the time has passed, loving it as usual so far!
If your buying your mk from GTG use "incredible" and itll knock %10 off your order bro. I know it isnt much but itll help some cuz i know mk is pretty expensive.

Nice work so far, keeps at it. Plus, its v day ya feel meh? Relax kick it with the girl and get back at it tomorrow.

SinX

SinX

Awards
If your buying your mk from GTG use "incredible" and itll knock %10 off your order bro. I know it isnt much but itll help some cuz i know mk is pretty expensive.

Nice work so far, keeps at it. Plus, its v day ya feel meh? Relax kick it with the girl and get back at it tomorrow.
Comps acting up again so not sure if this will go through a couple times, but good lookin out fam I appreciate that. Next time def gonna hit that up and yeah it adds up, damn it's worth it. Also gonna look into getting a few of those packets from mp now; now it won't look as sketch dosing my serm in public hahah, I pulled that at a mcdonalds in the airport using my oral syringe twice and no one gave me a second glance. Bout to ride out now, but def gonna put a few things together when I get my next check, have a good one bro and take care, one.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Had to pull long stunts yesterday and wasn't able to hit the gym; however, just dosed up and sippin on my pwo getting ready to hit bi's/back and tri's today. Program today calls for a bit of higher reps from 4-6 to10-12; although I'm fasted from last night still, I'ma try and go a bit heavier today. Haven't weighed myself from a few days ago, but although I'm feelin a bit fuller, still lookin lean and tryna cut up.

Since the yellow tint hasn't gotten better or worsened and surprisingly my eyes are adjusting fine this time at 75mg; I'm thinkin of bumpin it up to 100 and stock up on a few bottles of the three amigos. Endurance has gone up and overall feelin mad good; it's funny I can still get amped up like I felt on hella (not the same aggression in the gym per se, but almost replicable). Gonna wait another 20mins or so before heading out so it's been an close to an hr after dosing and give my arm balls and back a pump hahah; seriously though fck back and calf pumps!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Just got back and wanted to post w/o and thoughts before I'm out for the night. Before I got in there, damn just felt so intense lots of energy and a very good amount of aggression.

Bi's/Back/Tri's

Concentration curls: 30x12(warmup)/ 40x10/50x8 twice

Standing Bicep Cable Curl (Program called for 20-25 reps): 50x25/65x20/80x15 (wanted to go more, but wanted to pace myself)

Machine Curls: 75x12/100x10 twice

Standing One Arm DB TrI Extension: 20x15/30x12/40x10 -- haven't done those in ages and I'm always a bit cautious about lifting something over my head, due to my back; but with good form and a slight arch had no problems with those and still feel fine.

Bench Dips: 15x3

DB Standing Row (Dropset): 65x10/45x15/30x20/15x15 (damn that felt good)

Lat Pull Down: 100x10/120x10 twice (I don't think I rested enough after the last workout, got burned here)

Tri Push Down (shorter bar): 50x12/ 70x10/80x8

Tri Push Down (just the cable ball, no accessory): 15x15/20x12/25x10

Felt like that was a pretty good day at the other offce; about to get ready to go out to eat and spend a bit of time with friends I haven't seen in a while. Not sure what my diet will look like for the rest of the day, but I'll try and make a posting either later tonight/tomorrow with what's been going on and what I plan on doing.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Since I have a bit more time, I wanted to share that obviously fasting more than 12 hours from a meal that was from the night before, fckin sucks! I'm going to do it one more week, but if I still feel like **** after a workout I'll change that. I mean, not like **** ****, just a lil bit nauseous and since I wait 30mins to an hour to eat afterwards [that will be changing soon too], it just tacks on. I am seeing some good results in my ab area, so if I can improve more like this, I'll keep to the same regiment; however, if not it stays the same, fck this method I got goin on.

We're going to a new restaurant tonight, first night opening; so since I'm not sure of their menu, I'm just gonna look for meat and a couple of appetizers and I won't be surprised if I have another midnight meal/snack. I'm cycling with the MK now, but even still I can work up an appetite like whoa; the deep sleep this time is not as hard hitting as the lucid dreams.

I know I can rest more, but I'm lucky to get 6 hours, if I really try and then go back to sleep (which is impossible maybe 8-9). I'm going to give this Power to Sleep PM another go after trying a lot of diff things mixed together. I know the pwo is contributing to the bit of insomnia, but it'll only be a bit longer to aide with the sarms and once I hit a cyc, I might stop all caffeine and do a cleanse for a couple weeks before starting that up again.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since I have a bit more time, I wanted to share that obviously fasting more than 12 hours from a meal that was from the night before, fckin sucks! I'm going to do it one more week, but if I still feel like **** after a workout I'll change that. I mean, not like **** ****, just a lil bit nauseous and since I wait 30mins to an hour to eat afterwards [that will be changing soon too], it just tacks on. I am seeing some good results in my ab area, so if I can improve more like this, I'll keep to the same regiment; however, if not it stays the same, fck this method I got goin on.

We're going to a new restaurant tonight, first night opening; so since I'm not sure of their menu, I'm just gonna look for meat and a couple of appetizers and I won't be surprised if I have another midnight meal/snack. I'm cycling with the MK now, but even still I can work up an appetite like whoa; the deep sleep this time is not as hard hitting as the lucid dreams.

I know I can rest more, but I'm lucky to get 6 hours, if I really try and then go back to sleep (which is impossible maybe 8-9). I'm going to give this Power to Sleep PM another go after trying a lot of diff things mixed together. I know the pwo is contributing to the bit of insomnia, but it'll only be a bit longer to aide with the sarms and once I hit a cyc, I might stop all caffeine and do a cleanse for a couple weeks before starting that up again.
Are you in a 16/8 protocol; LG/IF?? I used it the first six weeks of my cut and it worked pretty freakin good. The first week was tough, but it did get easier.. (this inky matters if this IS what your doing lol) coffee, flavored water + Leucine became my best friend.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Are you in a 16/8 protocol; LG/IF?? I used it the first six weeks of my cut and it worked pretty freakin good. The first week was tough, but it did get easier.. (this inky matters if this IS what your doing lol) coffee, flavored water + Leucine became my best friend.
Yezzir pretty much; I mean I give myself a bit more breathing room by having a cheat meal, so I can't say that I'm in 100%, maybe around 95% more or less and yeah when I hit around 12-13 hrs it feels like something else, especially when it semi feels like I'm about to hit a wall but just muscle through it and pump myself up (a large amount of that goes to that c4 too). So by the time I finish working out, after about another hour or so I have a large meal and post. Of course during special occasions, I have to change that as well.

It's getting a bit better, but it's messing with my sleep mainly because I like to have a meal before bed, not trying to change my timing again for the fourth time, because I like what I have now, I just gotta make the best out of it. I'll def look into some leucine as well, I know it's in one of my protein shakes, but lil more couldn't hurt.

Lemme ask ya right quick, I'm pretty close to my ultimate goal of having my complete 8er showing; I can feel and count each ab when I rub my fingers through, but I want it there permanently ya know and I wanna put on as much dry muscle as I can. I'm semi hesitate at this point to hit up beasters again because of the bloat and retention; but would this be good to stack with stano or what would you recommend for this for what I'm trying to do. I've been looking at other ph/ds but I wanted to grab a pro's advice before I either make my own decisions or mix and match previous knowledge; ya know either way I had to get advice from one of the best around.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Ah so the deep sleep isn't happening anymore and now to sleep, needa walk around a bit, eating a protein bar with milk and water. Managed to only get 4 hours so far; although Ima def try and go back to sleep soon, I feel almost wide awake. Still feel a good pulsating throughout my arms; not a burn or a wicked pump like leavin the gym, but feels good. Even though I'm a tall guy and long ass arms, felt like a t-rex met pitbull walking out today. My arms cocked halfway up and inwards (after working out my back, walking with a semi hunch) a few ppl I know at the gym asking me who was gonna get knocked out, I laughed and said it was a good day at tha office.

Went to this new joint, had some bread slices with some crazy toppings (meat, cheese sauce) jumpoffs, calamari and had a prime A cut hamburger; ish was pretty big and not too bad at all. No dessert nor after dinner coffee like I'll usually pull. I'm going to try these power to sleep pills now and see what's good, prob do a mini review on that after a weeks time; might as well, their just sitting here.

Hahahah I know the last paragraph of my post before this, sounds kinda douchey how I'm describing it, but it's the only way I can. I don't show off or anything, it's just something I've always wanted to have without having to semi suck in a bit. As I'm getting closer I just wanna get that better by the time I hit my ph game up again in a few weeks. Hella had me going there, but throwing in beast, threw that off a bit; but that gave me so much mass that I managed to keep a great amount of it and of course losing a good amount of weight was all that water and glycogen retention like whoa.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Today was an off day, but did a bit of cardio and plan on going for another walk later on. Had a protein shake, bacon english muffin sandwich and fruits and nuts; no major meal yet, but I was felt like I was going to faint if I did not put a lil somethin somethin in my body throughout the day. I jynxed myself and the adjustment issue is starting to become a bit more apparent; I won't let it phase me yet and still run it at 100mg; but if it gets ridic, I'm dropping it back down. Other than that, no sides and no complains at all to report so far.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was an off day, but did a bit of cardio and plan on going for another walk later on. Had a protein shake, bacon english muffin sandwich and fruits and nuts; no major meal yet, but I was felt like I was going to faint if I did not put a lil somethin somethin in my body throughout the day. I jynxed myself and the adjustment issue is starting to become a bit more apparent; I won't let it phase me yet and still run it at 100mg; but if it gets ridic, I'm dropping it back down. Other than that, no sides and no complains at all to report so far.
You upped your s4 dose to 100mg? The muscle hardening should be prominent at that dosage. Speakin of cardio, i need to get my fat tail back on my eliptical...

SinX

SinX

Awards
You upped your s4 dose to 100mg? The muscle hardening should be prominent at that dosage. Speakin of cardio, i need to get my fat tail back on my eliptical...
Yezzir upped it a couple of days ago; literally took no time for that stupid light adjustment side to kick-in. I was laying at the pool, might have passed out for like an hour or so and when I woke up to get some water, fckin felt blinded for a good few mins. But hell yeah muscle hardening and aggression should hopefully go up a lot more. Don't feel bad, took me a long ass time to get back in cardio, JUST SO BORING. Aside from my muay thai trainings, I know without cardio it'll feel like I'ma fish outta water at times; a nauseous one at that too, depending on how much I exert myself with little rest.

SinX

SinX

Awards
dosing sarms and sippin on that sweet bitterness now; today the program calls for tri's/bi's, it's the part where it's only 4 workouts where both of them are supersets. On paper looks like an easy day, but I plan on busting my ass and taking it all the way I can. I also plan on throwing abs into the mix, just so I can be at the gym a bit longer and I'll feel like I've done more hahaha; sad but true, but I know some of ya feel me!

SinX

SinX

Awards
I'll finally be puttin on my avatar, in salute to a true American hero....yippy kay muttahfckahs!

SinX

SinX

Awards
edit that, a legend hahaha, but I'll post my w/o and meals when I get back in a bit

SinX

SinX

Awards
Got back not too long ago and still have to wait almost another 2 hours to eat, aahh it is what it is. However, even though it was a pretty short day at the gym, managed to get a nice pump on.

Tri's/Bi's (Each pair of exercises were supersets):

Skullcrushers: 60x10/70x10/80x8 twice
Standing Bicep Cable: 50x12/75x10/100x8 twice

No rest from the first exercise to the second; rested around 45 secs after the second exercise and went back into it.

Tri Push Down (Crooked bar, haven't used that in a while): 60x12/75x10/90x10 twice (pump pump)
Reverse Grip Pull Down (couldn't do high cable curls laying down to due equipment was being used): 50x10/60x10/80x8/90x8; I knew I was doing a lot more heavier weight than that not too long ago, but I know this semi cutting is slightly hindering my strength, I mean my weights still going up, but it just takes more of an effort; hahaha obviously cause I ain't on that hd/sd anymore, but soon again I'll be exploding through those again.

No rest from the first exercise to the second; rested around 45 secs after the second exercise and went back into it. I also threw in my typical ab routine, which I will be changing shortly, but so far I'm really liking the results. I don't have to suck in as much to see a great 6er, but if I feel like douching it up and really sucking it in, damn nearly there to that 8er, hahaha sorry I usually don't go on like this, but I'm close this time I can feel and nearly see it.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Although the program is calling for back and legs today, I am deciding to take it off and hit legs tomorrow. I know I played around a bit too much with my back and felt something very slight come on last night, so I decided to take it easy today and not mess around. I'm not in pain anymore or anything like that; but there's no point rushing into a workout that will cause more strain and pressure on my lower back.

If I feel better by 5 I'll hit the gym and do some legs, but I'll wait out a bit longer and see whas goody with that. Otherwise, I'm feeling very good and feels like a 56k connection to my goals; slowly getting there hahah. Feels like I can swipe a credit card through my abs, from the bottom of my chest to my belly button; but other than 4 abs out freely, I still have to squeeze or wiggle around to see it. I know I'm driving myself a bit crazy here, but ay it is what it is and once I get there, I plan on sustaining and making them more pronounced and overall just get a nasty shredded ripped look.