cycle overview?

mustang88

Awards
ok well it looks like i have decided on this as my first cycle with a ph.

Week 1-2

multivitamin and fish oil @ 6am
cycle assist 4caps @ 6am and 4caps @ 5pm
protein creatine arginine bcaa and fatburner as usual.

Week 3

cycle assist 4caps @ 10am and 4caps @ 9pm
h-drol 25mg @ 6am and 25mg @4pm
no creatine, arginine, or fatburner just protein

week 4-8

cycle assist 4caps @ 10am and 4caps @ 9pm
h-drol 50mg @ 6am and 25mg @4pm. (Might bump to 100mg a day last 3 weeks)
no creatine, arginine, or fatburner just protein

week 9-12

PCT after cycle assist- 2caps @bed time (4weeks)
daa 3120mg a day
nolva 20 20 10 10
protein creatine arginine bcaa and fatburner as usual.

do i stop the DAA after 4 weeks on with pct or continue longer? (everything stops at 12th week?)
when is the best time to take the nolva? and is liquid or tabs preferred?
i have read that daa needs an AI thats why i'm asking.

If i'm going to wait a few months to do this cycle can i also use daa for a cycle by itself prior to doing it then wait a month or so to start this cycle? if so do i have to take anything with it and how is it dosed?

just wanting to lose some more body fat prior to the ph cycle.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
might wanna monitor blood pressure if youre using a fat burner with hdrol. run daa for as long as you like, i use tomaxifen citrate pre bed and throw an AI in just for good measure. why are you using arginine?

mustang88

Awards
I use arginine as a no pre workout. I had planned to take the nolva 20 20 10 10 before bed at night. So its ok to do pct and nolva for 4 weeks and the daa for those same 4 weeks plus an extra 2 weeks? My plan was to stop arginine, creatine and fatburner during cycle and begin again during pct. Can i use daa by itself as a test booster a month or two prior to cycle? Do i have to use anything with the daa if i use it for six weeks by itself. I have heard it's a good supp to use by itself too as a test booster.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
nolva is part of the pct. you can use all your pct supps together and yes u can use daa for 6 weeks. arginine as a pwo is garbage fyi. yes u can use daa pre cycle if u choose. i wouldnt use a fat burner during pct personally

mustang88

Awards
Ok sounds good. So is daa proven by itself? Also my plan for pct is nova and dynamic formulas after cycle which also has a AI in it. So is arginine a waste. I currently use creatine and arginine before wo and bcaa during with creating and protein after wo.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
creatine and arginine pwo isnt much of a pwo. creatine has no real benefit if used before workouts. arginine does not directly increase NO production. look into agmatine and citrulline malate

mustang88

Awards
Currently I use multiple vitamin and fish oil in the morning. Whey protein to add protein in diet. I eat pretty clean. Creating pow, bcaa during, protein and creatine with some glutamine after wo. Then casein before bed. So I should only use creatine after wo? Sorry to ask so many ??? I'm learning as I go. I'm dedicated just don't have the knowledge and no one local willing to help or give advice . Ty

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pro Bodybuilding 3
rascal14 Anabolics 10
Kickstart7 Anabolics 25
RickyBlobby Anabolics 5
Zach0075 Anabolics 15