Revised First ever cycle LGI Halo 25 HDrol critique please

Anthc123

Awards
Well after making the mistake of buying a pro hormone sd10 and a pct and not knowing a lot about them until I joined this site, I decided to scrap them and go with the advice of a lot of you guys bought HDrol (I have kept the sd10 to maybe try later in the year) . I have done a lot more revision on it this time and would love a bit critique on the cycle I have planned.

Preloading:

For the last 3 weeks I have been kind of loading on the following

Myproteins alpha male multi vitamins
Myproteins omega 3, 6 & 9
Milk thistle
Liv 52

Cycle:

LGI halo 25 for 5 weeks 50/75/75/75/75 (should I try and bump it up to 100 on the last week if the cycle is going well?)
CEL Cycle assistance
The same as the preloading supplements apart from milk thistle
3 whey protein shakes per day
Glucosamine
Increase calories by 100 each week once I start to gain some weight

I have taurine and tribulus on hand, shall I start taking these rite away or wait to see if I get back pumps and loose libido first?????

PCT:

Nolva 20mg tablets 40/40/20/20 or 40/20/20/20??????
Carry on with the remainder of the cycle assistance
ZMA
USN muscle fuel anabolic 'all In one' protein creating mix
USN 19 testo anabolic tablets
Glucosamine, multi vits, omegas, liv 52

Training:

Monday- Legs
Tuesday- chest & biceps
Wednesday- REST
Thursday- back & triceps
Friday- shoulders & abs
Saturday- REST
Sunday- REST

Any help is much appriciated, if anything looks like it could do with changing around please let me no. Money isn't an option when it comes to doing this safely so if there is something I should add... Again please let me no

Anthc123

Awards
For times for taking the h-drol and cycle assist how does this sound?

7.30am - halo 50mg
12pm - cycle assistance 4 caps
4.30pm - halo 25mg
9pm - cycle assistance 4 caps

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
those timing look good to me, very similar to my dosing.

I do my Hdrol upon waking with a protein shake, then 4 hours later my cycle assist with lunch, 2nd dose of Hdrol preworkout with protein shake, 2nd cycle assist pre-bed with a snack of greek yogurt or cottage cheese.

I also take extra Hawthorn as I occaisonally get a BP spike.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
You may want a lower nolva dose. I would personally go buy a pill splitter and do 20/20/10/10. Nolva has it's own set of side effects so on a light cycle you should be able to get away with a smoother pct this way.

Timing looks fine. You may want your larger dose prewprkout.

Prepare yourself for a grueling 20 days of waiting and anticipating it to kick in. Then BAM! huge gains all of a sudden.

Anthc123

Awards
Thanks guys! Yeah can't wait for it to kick in, just finished chest session and for some reason didn't feel as strong, just one of those days I hope. You's guys have any sides off yours cycles?

Anthc123

Awards
You may want a lower nolva dose. I would personally go buy a pill splitter and do 20/20/10/10. Nolva has it's own set of side effects so on a light cycle you should be able to get away with a smoother pct this way.

Timing looks fine. You may want your larger dose prewprkout.

Prepare yourself for a grueling 20 days of waiting and anticipating it to kick in. Then BAM! huge gains all of a sudden.
Thanks for that mate, what kind of sides should I be aware of from the nolva? Does everything else for my PCT look okay?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Looks good to me although I'm not familiar with 19 teato. I assume it's an OTC test booster?

Anthc123

Awards
Can I expect to see a slight drop in BF% from these???? I wasn't expecting to but read on a blog some
Guys did?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Well if you gain ten pounds of muscle and don't gain any fat, then your bf % will be lower. But no you won't lose fat without a deficit in your calories. it's all diet dependent.

On a side note I never understood the idea of cutting on cycle. Cycle to bulk. Diet to cut. (unless you're way above genetic limits and cutting without anabolics would devastate lbm)

Anthc123

Awards
Okay well last night I had a nosebleed in my sleep, well I woke up and I think I picked it or something and it bled for a while, also think I have been gettig mild head aches which im not prone to. Nose bleeds had happened a hand full of times but not recently. Is this common? Starting to worry a little lol im only 5 days in now at 50mg. Should I just wait and see if it happens again and maybe supplement with more more hawthorn berry even though I'm using cycle assist which has it in?

Some advice here would be great to settle my mind!
Regards

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Did you preload the cycle assist? Because Hawthorne spikes your blood pressure before it regulates it.

Anthc123

Awards
Did you preload the cycle assist? Because Hawthorne spikes your blood pressure before it regulates it.
No mate I didn't. Should I of? Is it more than likely that is what the nose bleed is off? And should
I take extra hawthorn or will the cel be enough?

matt2240

matt2240

Awards
Subbed. I too am about to start a hbol cycle and I am very interested to see you're results

Anthc123

Awards
Could someone please put an answer to my last couple of question, much appreciated.

So one week has past, time to take it to 75mg

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I preloaded my cycle assist for two weeks. But I also have extra hawthorn on hand just in case.

THe first few day of my cycle I took the extra hawthorn because even though I had preloaded I still got a BP spike. I had headaches, swollen hands, red face and ears. After taking 2-3 caps of Hawthorn 30 mins later the BP issues went away.

I had the BP issues for like 2-3 day and after that I havent had to take any additional hawthorn.

Your nosebleed is more than likely BP also, I would take 2-3 hawthorn caps 2-3 times per day until the symptoms go away.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Again, Hawthorne spikes your BP before it helps regulate it. So preloading it is a good idea.

Watch your sodium intake, drink lots of water, preload the Hawthorne next time, and try to calm yourself down and relax. Also you should try to avoid advil and aleve and the like.

Anthc123

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys settled my mind a lot! I have stared on 75mg a day today, but have came down with a cold, so tonight I have had a lemslip drink which contains paracetamol, should I stop taking this tomorro? I will admit I worry quite a lot lol but today I haave felt almost like a 'dense' or odd feeling in my testicle area but I can't really work out what it is, has anyone experienced anything similar? That's if you get what I'm saying lol

I think it may be placebo but I do feel a little stronger and better about myself today, I have been away to visit friends all weekend so ate out a lot but I had the healthiest options (chicken but with the healthiest side order) and still took all my usual tablets and protein etc

Thanks again

SinX

SinX

Awards
Thanks for the replies guys settled my mind a lot! I have stared on 75mg a day today, but have came down with a cold, so tonight I have had a lemslip drink which contains paracetamol, should I stop taking this tomorro? I will admit I worry quite a lot lol but today I haave felt almost like a 'dense' or odd feeling in my testicle area but I can't really work out what it is, has anyone experienced anything similar? That's if you get what I'm saying lol

I think it may be placebo but I do feel a little stronger and better about myself today, I have been away to visit friends all weekend so ate out a lot but I had the healthiest options (chicken but with the healthiest side order) and still took all my usual tablets and protein etc

Thanks again
count me in on this too, just finished a helladrol stack with great results and everyone here has given great information. Depending on the amount of paracetamol it contains, I wouldn't take too much of it, because it will add extra stress to your organs. I mean, I took day/night quil tablets time to time when I got really sick on my cycle, but I didn't go past 4 pills of each a day and I drank a ton of water and Vit C; because they pretty much put advil in there, just don't go crazy with it. Keep those carbs up and in a bit of time you'll def get stronger soon, best of luck and let us know whas good, one.

Anthc123

Awards
Thanks again guys

I did feel a little stronger yesterday, lifted slightly more and got good pumps but could have been placebo

HOWEVER.... I'm starting to come out in a few spots. Im not really prone to them either, well 1 every now and again but I have came out with a few. One on my face almost feels like the size of a minstrel!

Anyone had this and done something to calm it? Zinc?

SinX

SinX

Awards
Thanks again guys

I did feel a little stronger yesterday, lifted slightly more and got good pumps but could have been placebo

HOWEVER.... I'm starting to come out in a few spots. Im not really prone to them either, well 1 every now and again but I have came out with a few. One on my face almost feels like the size of a minstrel!

Anyone had this and done something to calm it? Zinc?
It's normal for you to get spots on cycle, just get a few diff strong face washes and you should be fine. When I break out either on my face, chest or back; I have 3 diff washes that take care of the trick. Plus it also depends on your diet, how much water you're drinking, whether you're touching your face after touching something that's dirty or been touched by a lot of ppl; there's a lot of possibilities here and it's not fully going to kick in till around the end of week 2/beginning of week 3 a lot of it will be placebo and of course, the halo getting into your bloodstream.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
JoeBowHunter Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 5
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1