First Cycle - Epistaine

Anthony82

Awards
First Cycle.
I will try to be as thorough as possible so I can give as much accurate information as possible. I will take everyone's input and comments into consideration. Know that I have researched and learned as much as I could before hand. Information on myself, product and useage. I have been researching for 2 months on what PH I was going to do, side effects and proper useage. I had decided on Mechabol for my first cycle by reading reviews and comments. It was kinda scary cause I never met anyone who actually took them. I talked to a guy at my job who was an amateur body builder and he recommended I go talk with his buddy. Long story short the guy pointed me in a direction that he went and I felt more comfortable knowing someone who has used the product I was going to use.

The product is a underground labs epistaine and androsterone.

PRODUCT
GL Supplement facts:30mg per serving
1-Androsterone (15mg per serving)
2a-3a-17a-5a-17b (15mg per serving)

Directions for use are 3 servings a day totaling 45mg of each.

Now since I am a beginner and only know the information I have read online (which is a lot) I wouldn't have done this. Since I trust my source and he not only recommended but has done it i feel confident in the decision I have made. I don't think he would want me to get hurt and I feel he has been in the game for 14 years and has done and experienced a lot more then me.

CYCLE
I am running a 4 week cycle. I was told I could run this 8 weeks but since its my first time I wanted to be conservative.

Epistaine 45/45/45/45
1-Androsterone 45/45/45/45

My PCT is short (I already know the negative feedback that will come but this was what I was told by others who have done this same cycle and have been in my shoes, people I trust and have knowledge in this field). I also have Nolva just in case it's needed.

Axiotest - Hormone Support
Supplement Facts: Sodium D Fadogia Tribulus Eurocommunist Longjack DIM Acetyl L DHB Whey Protien will be continued during post cycle. Other supplements on cycle: DS Craze & Milk Thissel

MY CURRENT STATS
Height: 5'-9"
Weight: 191lbs (no clothes)

Will give individual body stats soon.

I have around 4 years lifting experience and have been in multiple sports as a teenager through early 20's.

WORKOUT.
Monday: chest/triceps
Tuesday: back/biceps
Wednesday: Cardio/rest
Thursday: shoulders
Friday: legs
Saturday: rest
Sunday: rest

Week 1 is reps in the 12-15 range
Week 2 is reps in 9-11 range
Week 3 is reps in 6-8 range
Week 4 is reps in 3-5 range

Then will start over again after cycle So this is a basic quick overview of my workout schedule without getting into the excierses in detail. Figured I would keep one part of this short.

DIET
My diet will consist of eating mostly clean. I eat 4 meals a day and mostly heathy without the details. Diet isn't a concerning factor cause I am trying to bulk so I really am just going to try and eat whenever I get a chance.

FINAL
I am keeping this log cause I thought it would be good to share my experience with others like me. I will try and be as detailed as possible if there are questions I will try and answer them. I am not a sponsor I don't work for a drug company. I am just a regular 28 year old who works out and wants to gain mass and look like the hulk. This is also my first post and log so it will have flaws like my cycle.

Anthony82

Awards
Day 1 Started cycle haven't noticed anything special. Balls felt funny and burning sensation in my **** but I think it's me mentally afraid I'm going to lose them. Just newbie nerves. Workout was hard and my arms, chest and back are feeling it. Since I didn't start this on a Monday my workouts today and tomorrow (Sunday) will be different and will start program on Monday. I had my whole post organized better but when I submitted it the whole thing turned into one ****ed up body of writing. Pisses me off cause I spent a lot of time on it. Will keep everything posted. I'm looking forward to day 28 already it's day 1.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
If you already have the serm why not use it? Better to play it safe. PCT is the most important part of the cycle.

Anthony82

Awards
The reason I have it in case gyno becomes a problem. From what I have read is that Nolva and Clomid can cause a lot of sides and come with there own added problems so my thinking was if I didn't need to use them why should I put them in my body?

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Only way to know that your pct is working is to get bloods done at regular intervals. With the costs involved it would be cheaper to go with the serm. If sides are an issue, look onto torem. It has a lower hepatoxicity than clomid or nolva.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
BTW gyno shouldn't be a problem with epi since it does not aromatize.

Anthony82

Awards
I know. Still scared of it. Can the ando cause gyno? Also if epi alone doesn't cause it why is everyone so keen on the pct for safety?

Anthony82

Awards
Day 2

Wake up late today at 9:30am and took first dose. I plan on taking today as a rest day so I'm able to start fresh tomorrow and I haven't taken a day off from the gym in the last 4 days so I feel need to stop myself from going today. I will dose again at 1pm and at 5pm. Starting tomorrow my schedule for caps will be 7:30am, 12pm, 4:30pm throughout this cycle. Don't notice any change as of today. I will be doing light cardio this afternoon but nothing major.

I will say yesterday I wanted to go workout again last night but decided against it and I am ready to go today but I know I need to hold back and rest. My body is still sore and I tossed and turned a lot last night.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
You should also look into cycle support. Even though epi is light, it still puts your organs through the grinder.

BTW, don't blindly follow anybody's advice. They won't be the one's suffering when **** hits the fan.

Anthony82

Awards
Thanks Peter. Will take your advice and buy a organ support at my local nutrition store and add it to the cycle.

Anthony82

Awards
Worked out tonight and did legs couldn't just sit at home and my baby momma was pissing me off so I needed to do something. I took DS Craze per workout and got a bad headache when I was at the gym I checked my BP and it was 136 over 81 so it was high for me at my age. Normal is around 120 over 80. I will not be taking per workout supps for the rest of this cycle and will check my BP at the end of the week to see where I'm at.

Leg Workout Today.

Squats
15x135
12x205
10x225
10x225

Roman Deadlifts
12x135
10x185
10x205
10x135

Leg Press
12x125
12x125
12x125

Laying Leg Curls
12x80
12x80
12x80

Leg Extension
12x125
12x125
12x125

I wasn't feeling well during squats and Deadlifts cause my head was hurting. I pushed through it but it got to the point I turned my music off and rested for about 2 minutes between some sets.

Anthony82

Awards
Day 3

Dosed at 7:30am, 12pm and 4pm.

Felt good waking up this morning. Had a food amount of energy all day and was in a good mood. When I finally finished work I headed to the gym was a little down and tired by this point (didn't get to the gym till 5pm). This is the first time in awhile I haven't drank my ore workout drink and I felt I was very weak. Very upsetting lift day and overall declined my ego quite a bit. I almost feel like I'm getting weaker not stronger.

Bench Press
115x18
135x10
135x7
115x7
115x8

Incline Dumbbell Press
45x12
45x10
45x7
20x8
20x6

Cable Crossover (machine)
45x15
45x12
45x11

Triceps Press Down
75x15
85x12
85x12

Overhead Triceps Extension
50x9
50x8
50x7

Incline Dumbbell Flys
35x7
35x7
20x8

I was very disappointed with this worked and though my arms hurt and I went to failure on most the exercises I felt I did a crap job and was upset. I felt weak and sad. Not a good start for day 3 of my program. Tomorrow I am going in the morning to the gym in order to make up for this **** today. It's going to be hard not to take Craze tomorrow morning so I will go ahead and take half a cap and see if raises my BP to much like last time.

Diet was okay today. Don't think it effected my workout. Maybe I'm not getting enough rest and its hurting my progress. Wednesday is rest day so I will take advantage of it. Tomorrow I am hitting back hard.

Anthony82

Awards
No change in body composition. Heard people say I won't see a change in body for 2-3 weeks so long as I keep eating and training right. Thought if I keep training like tonight I'm wasting my time I feel like.

Anthony82

Awards
Day 4

Feeling okay. Didn't want to get out of bed and went to sleep early last night.

Back/Biceps

Dumbbell Rows (single)
45x15
45x13
45x12
45x12

Wide grip Pulldown
80x12
70x12
70x12
80x12

Seated Cable Rows
80x12
60x12
60x12

Reverse Grip Pulldown
60x12
70x12
70x12

Barbell Curl
55x13
55x12
55x12
55x12

Preacher Curl
45x12
45x12
45x12

30x3 Sit-ups
20 leg extensions

Was okay workout. Felt better then last nights workout. Went in sauna for 25 minutes and felt good. BP is good. I didn't take my pre workout drink and I'm going to try to stay off it.

I am off now till Thursday and will do some light cardio tomorrow but that's it.

Anthony82

Awards
Day 4 Feeling okay. Didn't want to get out of bed and went to sleep early last night.

Back/Biceps
Dumbbell Rows (single)
45x15 45x13 45x12 45x12

Wide grip Pulldown
80x12 70x12 70x12 80x12

Seated Cable Rows
80x12 60x12 60x12

Reverse Grip Pulldown
60x12 70x12 70x12

Barbell Curl
55x13 55x12 55x12 55x12

Preacher Curl
45x12 45x12 45x12

30x3 Sit-ups
20 leg extensions

Was okay workout. Felt better then last nights workout. Went in sauna for 25 minutes and felt good. BP is good. I didn't take my pre workout drink and I'm going to try to stay off it. I am off now till Thursday and will do some light cardio tomorrow but that's it.

SinX

SinX

Awards
in on this one, very interested to see your results of epi as I've been seesawing whether to hit that up or just stick to what I have planned. I would advise staying away from crazy ass pre workout drinks and def keep an eye on BP and as Peter hit some excellent points; grab yourself an organ shield or you can take a combo of diff supps that will work just fine. As for the sluggishness and not wanting to get out of bed, that should go away after the first week as long as you keep your carbs up you'll be fine. Most ppl would push for a transdermal of some sort to keep your test up, but I find that could be very subjective as some of them actually convert to esto; I used ruthless and I know I picked up some extra water retention from that.

Also, since you have a serm I would def agree and say use it! Better safe than sorry and torem is prob the best one out there, as mentioned, it is less toxic with less side effects and the source I got it from, tasted pretty damn good. I've heard of and read too many horror stories about reps claiming to take their strong as f*** ph's without SERMS and proper PCT; I think that's both insulting and horrible advice. Plan ahead, be smart, drink tons of water, before during and after. Fish oils, vit c (for stress), St. John's wort (for mood) and if you start getting aches, pick up some joint relief too. Def gonna keep a lookout and best of luck with this bro!

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
I didn't take my pre workout drink and I'm going to try to stay off it. I am off now till Thursday and will do some light cardio tomorrow but that's it.
Just going through withdrawal. Push through it and in a couple days you'll be fine.

Anthony82

Awards
Day 5

Off from lifting today.

I didn't mention but on day 3 my sex drive was high and I wanted to **** most girls at the gym. Didn't think much of it. Last night though was the first time since last week I had sex with my girl and i was crazy. We had sex 3 times till around 3am and it and it last for while my **** almost seems bigger also (maybe its my ego that's bigger don't know). Just a side note so I think the Epistaine has something to with this. I was honey before but now it seems magnified.

Balls are a little sensitive and my chest hurts today. Didn't notice my chest hurting till I tried shaking a salad together and I had to stop cause it was causing to much pain.

Not much else to report. My muscles feel a little harder and I am seeing some veins on my chest and shoulder area I didn't notice before. I still think its early in the cycle and from what people tell me they don't see results till 10 days to 3 weeks.

Going to do light cardio today and shoulders tomorrow.

Wanted to say thanks Peter01 & SinX for the comments and suggestions. I appreciate the advice guys so thanks for taking the time to write it.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Day 5

Off from lifting today.

I didn't mention but on day 3 my sex drive was high and I wanted to **** most girls at the gym. Didn't think much of it. Last night though was the first time since last week I had sex with my girl and i was crazy. We had sex 3 times till around 3am and it and it last for while my **** almost seems bigger also (maybe its my ego that's bigger don't know). Just a side note so I think the Epistaine has something to with this. I was honey before but now it seems magnified.

Balls are a little sensitive and my chest hurts today. Didn't notice my chest hurting till I tried shaking a salad together and I had to stop cause it was causing to much pain.

Not much else to report. My muscles feel a little harder and I am seeing some veins on my chest and shoulder area I didn't notice before. I still think its early in the cycle and from what people tell me they don't see results till 10 days to 3 weeks.

Wanted to say thanks Peter01 & SinX for the comments and suggestions. I appreciate the advice guys so thanks for taking the time to write it.
Yezzir those test levels are rising slightly up; balls will def get that sensation going on, and even after sex your test levels go will up a bit too. What kind of chest pain are you getting: is it sharp, shooting or dull pain. Is it localized in a specific part of your chest: pec(s), middle of the chest? Most likely, prob just sore after a nice chest workout like that, def see a lot of blood rushing to that area swelling up; just keep an eye on that and make sure it doesn't get itchy/sore or too puffy, but don't go into panic mode like I have in the past, sometimes you can actually find/feel things that are not there so just have complete control of your body and mind and let the gains come through.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Day 5

Off from lifting today.

Yezzir those test levels are rising slightly up; balls will def get that sensation going on, and even after sex your test levels go will up a bit too. What kind of chest pain are you getting: is it sharp, shooting or dull pain. Is it localized in a specific part of your chest: pec(s), middle of the chest? Most likely, prob just sore after a nice chest workout like that, def see a lot of blood rushing to that area swelling up; just keep an eye on that and make sure it doesn't get itchy/sore or too puffy, but don't go into panic mode like I have in the past, sometimes you can actually find/feel things that are not there so just have complete control of your body and mind and let the gains come through.

SinX

SinX

Awards
sorry for the double posts, I have no clue why it's doing that and only I check the page out again it does that, my fault.

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
when PWO fails or I Run out, i listen to EDM to pump myself up!

Anthony82

Awards
Chest pain was sore and had a burning sensation in upper chest area. It did go away (so I think) as of today I am feeling overall good and healthy.

Measured Body Stats (was taken after I woke up in the morning)
Bicep: 14 1/2"
Bicep (flexed): 15 3/4"
Waist: 35 3/4"
Forearm: 12 5/8"
Thigh: 21 1/4"
Calf: 15 1/2"
Neck: 16"

BF is not known right now but will get it this weekend.

NOTE

I have only been back lifting for 1 1/2 months from a 1 year layoff so my BF is high and my measurements aren't that good. That's why I am turbo charging (using a ph) in the first place.

SinX I know what you mean by find/feel things not there. I have done it in the past. I will watch out like you said for itchy (hasn't been) and puffiness. Thanks.

Anthony82

Awards
I double posted too on day 4 @ SinX
Wtf is EDM and why abbreviations were not texting here @ Russianog
Appreciate all the advice and follow guys. Hope I have good news at the end of this run.

SinX

SinX

Awards
I double posted too on day 4 @ SinX
Wtf is EDM and why abbreviations were not texting here @ Russianog
Appreciate all the advice and follow guys. Hope I have good news at the end of this run.
hahaha the texting bit got me but they call it EDM: electronic dance music; dubstep, house, trance, brostep.... things like that. I also DJ on my spare time and although I'ma rap/rock guy; electronica pumps me up too. Best thing to do instead of a pwo, find something thats gonna pump up you/motivate you towards the gym. I did it a few times, but you gotta be careful checking with BP (cause everyone is different), maybe a cup of coffee before the gym (don't go crazy with the sugar!) and see if that helps. However, most people will tell you to avoid caffeine all together and to drop it a month before a cycle.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
NOTE

I have only been back lifting for 1 1/2 months from a 1 year layoff so my BF is high and my measurements aren't that good. That's why I am turbo charging (using a ph) in the first place.
Damn dude. Didn't want to waste any time there huh? lol

Anthony82

Awards
Day 6

Just got home from gym.

I took one pill at 7:30am and another at 12:30pm then I took my pre workout drink at 7:30pm cause I didn't have my any of the supplements (ph) on me and didn't want to drive home and take them this late.

Shoulders

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
45x15
45x12
45x12
45x12 rest-pause 45x8

Smith Machine Upright Rows
65x15
95x12
95x12 rest-pause 95x10

Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise
17.5x12
20x12
20x12 rest-pause 20x8

Dumbbell Shrug
45x12
45x12
60x12
60x12

Standing Calf Raise
85x20
140x20
140x20
140x18

Sauna for 15 minutes.

Felt like an okay workout. Decently Hard pumps and fullness of muscles. Will keep on trucking.

Anthony82

Awards
Day 6 (continued)

I didn't write much on Day 6 was really late when I got home and I was tired. No sides as of yet and felt good in the gym, I'm sure the pre workout helped. Won't be using it today though. Will weigh myself today and try to check body fat.

Libido is still high.

Noticed a little lethargy and lost of energy but I haven't slept good in 2 days cause my kids have been getting up in the middle of the night. I think if I get some rest tonight I should be fine tomorrow. Saturday and Sunday are off days. I will be going hard tonight and look forward to some rest.

Also, I am going to upload pictures this weekend I think so a comparison shot can be seen on the completion date of this cycle.

@Peter01 - I know I jumped right in. Figured why wait I knew I'd get good gains this month and next and wanted to increase them to the max. Not sure if it works like that but it sounded logical to me.

Anthony82

Awards
@ SinX

Thanks for ideas. I did start listening to some new music yesterday and that helped. I watched a motivational video before and it helped a little also. I agree with finding something that makes you move. Also, checked out EMD I am going to add some to my playlist. Thanks

Anthony82

Awards
Heading to gym for Day ****ing 7 of hell training. :)

Feeling good and ready to rock and roll going to kill it and looking forward to next week when I can add weight and drop my rep range down to 9 sick of this 12-15 rep bull****. Want to life heavy and short but I know to follow schedule so ill stay with the bastard.

Post day 7 tonight after my workout. Thank god it's Friday.

Anthony82

Awards
Day 7

Had great workout. Once again I only took 30mg of epistane and 30mg of andro. Then I took 1 1/2 scoops my pre workout. I know I said I wouldn't take it but its such a better workout. I will stop though and not use it Monday. I will also go back to 45mg.

Legs

Squat
135x15
205x12
205x12
225x12
Rest-Pause
225x8

Leg Press
180x12
180x12
180x12

Leg Extensions
85x12
85x12
85x12

Romanian Deadlift
135x12
205x12
205x12
225x10
Rest-Pause
225x6
225x6

Leg Curls
65x12
65x12
65x12

30x3 sit-ups (used medicine ball)
20x3 push ups

Sat in sauna for 10 minutes.

Notes:

Well once again my BP was high and my heartbeat was racing but it was my fault and I checked in periodically. Soreness in chest and some pain while doing push-ups. Back pump after Deadlifts was bad and painful but went away. Legs were aching but no different from if I wasn't on a ph. So far no dramatic change I can notice.

Next 2 days are rest days and I am happy to take a break.

Anthony82

Awards
Also forget to mention between some Deadlifts I did a couple pull-ups.

3 Sets

Not too good but I never do them and it just shows how hard I was going. My arms still feel weak.

SinX

SinX

Awards
what brand is your pwo? With or without the 1,3 still gotta keep an eye out on your BP. I can't say I advise it, but if you really must, make sure you're taking extra BP support supps such as celery seed extract, hawthrone berries, and depending on that pain in your chest (because honestly, that could be a lot of different things) things like garlic, folic acid will help out a lot too. I know you're already using an assist, but nothing wrong with using a bit more, especially if you're gonna put any more stress on your body. Make sure you do light cardio; not cross country ish, just go for walks maybe two to three times a day (or whenever you can) for at least 30-45mins and I'd say depending on your heart rate and etc, very slight jogging. So far putting up some very decent workouts and def keepin an eye on your results.

SinX

SinX

Awards
also on top of the pwo, during the day/night do you drink soda/coffee/caffeinated tea? I ask, because there will gonna be a few things you will need to consider, but if you don't then never mind this. On a consistent basis, what kinda foods do you eat generally before/after workouts and during the times you take your dose? I don't need a full break down of macro's and believe me I'm not gonna tell you about diet or eating; cause I hate it when ppl tell me that and I love my fast food once a week.

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
if you have a chance, you could try and pickup a stim free PWO

Anthony82

Awards
what brand is your pwo? With or without the 1,3 still gotta keep an eye out on your BP. I can't say I advise it, but if you really must, make sure you're taking extra BP support supps such as celery seed extract, hawthrone berries, and depending on that pain in your chest (because honestly, that could be a lot of different things) things like garlic, folic acid will help out a lot too. I know you're already using an assist, but nothing wrong with using a bit more, especially if you're gonna put any more stress on your body. Make sure you do light cardio; not cross country ish, just go for walks maybe two to three times a day (or whenever you can) for at least 30-45mins and I'd say depending on your heart rate and etc, very slight jogging. So far putting up some very decent workouts and def keepin an eye on your results.
PWO is Driven Sports CRAZE but I'm done with it. I am going to give it to a buddy cause he wanted to try it. I went for a walk yesterday and it was so boring. Thanks for advice.

Anthony82

Awards
also on top of the pwo, during the day/night do you drink soda/coffee/caffeinated tea? I ask, because there will gonna be a few things you will need to consider, but if you don't then never mind this. On a consistent basis, what kinda foods do you eat generally before/after workouts and during the times you take your dose? I don't need a full break down of macro's and believe me I'm not gonna tell you about diet or eating; cause I hate it when ppl tell me that and I love my fast food once a week.
No coffee or soda. Water only during this cycle. I typically eat well ate fast food once this week.

What I ate yesterday:

Breakfast - cereal
Lunch - chicken breast, fruit, green beans, carrots
Dinner - pasta, chicken leg
Evening - piece of pot roast, potato, carrots

So I don't eat the best I could but I am killing myself in the gym I don't want to kill myself with my diet. I did sign up for a nutrition class at lifetime fitness for next week.

Anthony82

Awards
if you have a chance, you could try and pickup a stim free PWO
Yea I'm kinda strapped for cash. My ex takes everything extra I get right now. So I am just gonna cut the PWO out. Good advice though.

Anthony82

Awards
Day 8

Rest Day.

No problems to report. A little tired but nothing out of the ordinary. Legs aren't sore today compared to yesterday when I could barely move them. It hurt to walk and my lower back hurt and today I feel fine so that shows it working to me. I lifted hard I felt and nothing hurts.

Anthony82

Awards
Day 9 Morning Update

Slept till 11:00am just didn't want to move out of bed my back hurt and my whole body felt sore. My appetite is diminished and I don't feel hungry so will force myself to eat shortly. In a bad mood and mad about I don't know what.

Dose planned for today 11am, 5pm cause I missed the morning and will do 30mg today and back up to 45mg tomorrow.

SinX

SinX

Awards
PWO is Driven Sports CRAZE but I'm done with it. I am going to give it to a buddy cause he wanted to try it. I went for a walk yesterday and it was so boring. Thanks for advice.
No doubt and yeah I was gonna tell ya to take some music with ya or something. If I'm solo, I hate walks too, but if you're not doing cardio in the gym ya gotta find a bit of time to do it. I'm not saying everyday, but 2/3 + days out of the week will help.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Good, I'll be the first to say that I enjoy coffee/soda, but on cycle I would advise trying to stay away from that ish. Since you're trying to bulk up a bit, fast food once a week ain't bad at all; it just depends on how much you eat from that joint. When I go, depending on w/o day or not, I'll try and hit half a days worth of calories in a sitting (sometimes more, **** it though, fast metabolism and stay active). But if what you outlined is a typical day that looks pretty good, I'd maybe throw in a couple of snacks here and there (shakes, nuts, bars, fruit -- fiber). I wouldn't say kill yourself with a strict diet, nothing wrong with a little wiggle room, but still have to put some what rather quality food in ya. As long as you're not huge into sweets/desserts you'll be fine.

Now, one thing I saw going down a bit in regards with your back; does it feel like a sharp pain or more like a pump [think of a wicked bicep burn, but in you're back]. Depending on certain exercises you perform, you could have backpumps which is taken care of by taking Tuarine and getting in a good amount of potassium (I recommend either 2 bananas or taking it in pill form). I have a really bad back too, wrecked it a long time ago and I'm not gonna go into a full diagnosis of what I have or been through, but I can tell you to stretch after getting out of bed and before going to bed. Before going to the gym and after going to the gym; not no yoga or anything like that but light stretches around 30 seconds each before activity and when you're done with an activity I'd recommend 45secs-1min depending on each individual part feels.

SinX

SinX

Awards
wanted to write more but my add got to me, also take in a decent amount of Vit C (I start off 3g a day and slowly cut down and then work my way up and down it. 3 to 2 to 1 to .500 then back up to 3; that's what works very well with me. I'm sure you're getting in a good deal of fish oils and if you feel you're joints/ligaments get achy pick up a decent joint pill/formula and you can't go wrong. Depending on what your diet may or may not include, throw in magnesium a bit of calcium and other vits for different functions.

Some days will be harder than others, but at one point once you get on, you won't even think about those other days. Just get up and push on, no matter how lazy you might feel, once you get into the groove of things or a routine that you can hop right into without thinking, you'll feel and perform a lot better.

Anthony82

Awards
Just wanted to post real quick. I got very sick yesterday. My head started hurting and my stomach followed. I had to take off wrk today and will not be going to the gym I also stopped usage for yesterday and today and haven't ate since yesterday morning. I can't hold food in nor have the appetite to eat. I haven't got sick in a very long time so this is not good. I felt like I was going to die last night and was scared my body was shutting down. My chest and side were also in a lot of pain. If this persists I will be going to the doctor tonight or tomorrow morning.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Just wanted to post real quick. I got very sick yesterday. My head started hurting and my stomach followed. I had to take off wrk today and will not be going to the gym I also stopped usage for yesterday and today and haven't ate since yesterday morning. I can't hold food in nor have the appetite to eat. I haven't got sick in a very long time so this is not good. I felt like I was going to die last night and was scared my body was shutting down. My chest and side were also in a lot of pain. If this persists I will be going to the doctor tonight or tomorrow morning.
very sorry to hear this bro, not good at all and I hope you get better fast. Gotta try to get a lil bit of food in you, I know at times when you feel like absolute run over **** and don't want to, try to get it a bit of bread or something very light. Is it possible that was an anxiety attack, semi sounds like it and it can feel like you're about to have a heart attack. There could be a few things going on, but keep us posted on what's going on when you can. Also, just a thing to consider if you cut this cycle short still do a PCT, if not wait another day or so and see how you feel, but don't let a time pass by. Get better and let us know what happens.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Just wanted to drop a line and see how's it goin bro? I hope you're feeling better than before and let us know what your plans are, because you have several choices to make here and we wanna help out as much as possible. I hope you're not dehydrated and make sure you're hitting between 1.5-2 gallons of water per day, on top of drinking anything with electrolytes (gatorade/powerade, ish like that).

I hope this is not the case, but perhaps you're getting an allergic reaction to this or something you're taking. If you really, really feel horribly bad all the time you def gotta see a doc and be upfront with him; HOWEVER, tell him you DO NOT want anything on your record and get some health advice. Epi is a pretty strong compound to start off with, it agrees with some and disagrees with others, as Peter mentioned, listen to your body and get a gauge of what you can/can't do with regards to supps, training, eating, etc.

Anthony82

Awards
Hey guys.

So I went to the doctor and I told him I was taking 1-andro and I didn't tell him epi but I told him a compound. He said he doubts that is what caused this. I felt horrible and I read others posts and noticed a lot of guys got sick during cycles and went off. My dr said it seems like a virus but without a stool sample he doesn't know and even if I took a sample it would only be 35% accurate which isn't nothing. I have not taken any supps I am currently on antibolitics to help my stomach pain. The pain and night sweats are going away finally and I might go to work tomorrow. I am just stressed and when I took my weight I lost ten pounds from barely eating and moving the last 3 days. I am still exhausted and my head hurts I will post again when I'm feeling a little better.

Thanks for support SinX and peter01 helps a lot. I will keep posted on any new development.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
If its just a stomach bug you can still make things work out. Not sure how tho. You'll need some advice from someone more experienced.

I remember reading a log where someone had some sort of health issue on epi. I think his name was red9. Try pm'ing him for advice.