ostarine/mk-2866 log

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
I had another log going on this and I think it was taken down for some reason. I don't know why so I'll start another one.

My ostarine came in last night so I had my first dose around 8pm before my workout. It didn't taste as bad as everyone made it out to be, just shot it to the back of my mouth so it didn't hit my tongue. It did leave a warming sensation for awhile, I thought that was interesting.

during my workout I did notice a little more vascularity in my biceps. That vein hasn't popped for me since I was in high school, even on my SD cycle a couple years ago that vein didn't pop. But last night it did so I guess that could have been from the SARM, maybe not I dunno if one would see more vascularity from a single dose.

From what I've read it takes a couple weeks for most people to see significant results so we will see how long it takes for me.

I am running it at 25mg/ed for 8 weeks. I've been told that at my weight I don't have to worry about suppression at that dosage, but I am going to grab some DAA just in case my boys want to shrink a little bit.

Anyway I'll continue to post on this thread with whatever results/sides I experience. If you guys have any tips feel free to comment I am always open to advice.

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
Im thinking of adding s4 after I see how my body reacts to the ostarine. It seems like alot of people stack the two to see more dramatic effects. Not sure what dosage would be good seems like many people are running it up to 50mg ed

SinX

SinX

Awards
how's it goin bro? Funny enough same thing happened to my thread as it was taken down; however, if this is your first time with sarms you're gonna love the results and experience with that stack. As soon as I get my log up and running again, this will be my third time with sarms and if you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to hit me up and I'll be more than glad to help ya out.

8 weeks at 25mg, you might get some slight suppression, I never noticed an issue, but you'll see ppl with blood work that shows a bit different. Just don't too crazy with the S4, anything over 100mg can be suppressive as well; I know cats that hit 150mg and it affects them some, but with others not one bit. Just to let you know after completing 6 weeks of osta (25)/s4 (75)/mk 667 (25) then mini pct (2 weeks) then hop into a whopping hella/beast mix for 8 weeks, after that 4 week PCT everything came back normal, except for a bit of high cholesterol.

Osta will take probably at the end of the second week, beginning of the third to kick in; that's why a lot of ppl will recommend 6-8wks. However, with that S4 you'll be feeling that in a matter of days, just start your doses low and gradually increase; just watch out for yellow tint and eyes adjusting to bright/dark areas. DO NOT WORRY as this is only temporary and to be honest, it's well worth it unless you need 110% vision clarity and awareness.

If you don't mind me asking, what are your goals? What's your mini pct looking like? On top of the DAA, I like to use one of the forma products (either formastanzol or formasurge) and just a couple of test boosters (forged, unleashed, t-force/testopro) really whatever you want. In for the ride and enjoy brotha!

SinX

SinX

Awards
how's it goin bro? Funny enough same thing happened to my thread as it was taken down; however, if this is your first time with sarms you're gonna love the results and experience with that stack. As soon as I get my log up and running again, this will be my third time with sarms and if you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to hit me up and I'll be more than glad to help ya out.

8 weeks at 25mg, you might get some slight suppression, I never noticed an issue, but you'll see ppl with blood work that shows a bit different. Just don't too crazy with the S4, anything over 100mg can be suppressive as well; I know cats that hit 150mg and it affects them some, but with others not one bit. Just to let you know after completing 6 weeks of osta (25)/s4 (75)/mk 667 (25) then mini pct (2 weeks) then hop into a whopping hella/beast mix for 8 weeks, after that 4 week PCT everything came back normal, except for a bit of high cholesterol.

Osta will take probably at the end of the second week, beginning of the third to kick in; that's why a lot of ppl will recommend 6-8wks. However, with that S4 you'll be feeling that in a matter of days, just start your doses low and gradually increase; just watch out for yellow tint and eyes adjusting to bright/dark areas. DO NOT WORRY as this is only temporary and to be honest, it's well worth it unless you need 110% vision clarity and awareness.

If you don't mind me asking, what are your goals? What's your mini pct looking like? On top of the DAA, I like to use one of the forma products (either formastanzol or formasurge) and just a couple of test boosters (forged, unleashed, t-force/testopro) really whatever you want. In for the ride and enjoy brotha!

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
My goal is pretty much to recomp. I'd like to stay around the same weight 215-220 while losing fat and maintaining/gaining muscle. I'm happy with my size, but I need to get rid of the love-handles and lower stomach fat.

For PCT I had planned on getting Unleashed to add to DAA. What do you think about clomid at 25mg for 3-4 weeks? Should I go longer or should that be ok with DAA and Unleashed? I've used clomid in the past with good results so I am most comfortable with that unless you think it would not be sufficient.

SinX

SinX

Awards
My goal is pretty much to recomp. I'd like to stay around the same weight 215-220 while losing fat and maintaining/gaining muscle. I'm happy with my size, but I need to get rid of the love-handles and lower stomach fat.

For PCT I had planned on getting Unleashed to add to DAA. What do you think about clomid at 25mg for 3-4 weeks? Should I go longer or should that be ok with DAA and Unleashed? I've used clomid in the past with good results so I am most comfortable with that unless you think it would not be sufficient.
As long as you're on point with your training & diet that's extremely possible; great thing about osta is that it'll prevent muscle loss from occurring and of course with even small doses can pack on good clean and keep able muscle. S4 is very good by itself too, but that combo is just as good as ph's, if not better without a whole lotta sides and several other factors. Unleashed+ DAA is very good, I've used that combo several times and I like it a lot.

Since there's no point passing 25 mg's of Osta and unless you plan on exceeding 100mg's of S4, clomid is not needed. Any serm would be more than sufficient when it comes to sarms, but unless you're hitting over suggested numbers, I'd say just to hold that serm down for another time. The only thing I'd recommend as a possibility for esto control is either formastanzol or formasurge. I've only tried stanzol, but for the price I think I'm gonna to switch over to surge and since there aren't major differences I'd say go with what you feel comfortable with. My sarms pct usually consist of unleashed, daa, formastanzol, forged pct; It's a bit overkill, but it works.

Unfortunately with clomid/nolva there's liver toxicity and other possible sides like whopping headaches and mood swings that are not necessary once you finish this. Are you planning on running a ph after this too? I have kinda the same idea going on where I'm doing a recomp myself with three diff sarms and then I'm going to decide sometime soon which PH stack I'll run for a shred + put on as mean lean muscle as I can. My bad for the double post, just realized that and if you have any questions please feel free and hit me up, take care yo.

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
As long as you're on point with your training & diet that's extremely possible; great thing about osta is that it'll prevent muscle loss from occurring and of course with even small doses can pack on good clean and keep able muscle. S4 is very good by itself too, but that combo is just as good as ph's, if not better without a whole lotta sides and several other factors. Unleashed+ DAA is very good, I've used that combo several times and I like it a lot.

Since there's no point passing 25 mg's of Osta and unless you plan on exceeding 100mg's of S4, clomid is not needed. Any serm would be more than sufficient when it comes to sarms, but unless you're hitting over suggested numbers, I'd say just to hold that serm down for another time. The only thing I'd recommend as a possibility for esto control is either formastanzol or formasurge. I've only tried stanzol, but for the price I think I'm gonna to switch over to surge and since there aren't major differences I'd say go with what you feel comfortable with. My sarms pct usually consist of unleashed, daa, formastanzol, forged pct; It's a bit overkill, but it works.

Unfortunately with clomid/nolva there's liver toxicity and other possible sides like whopping headaches and mood swings that are not necessary once you finish this. Are you planning on running a ph after this too? I have kinda the same idea going on where I'm doing a recomp myself with three diff sarms and then I'm going to decide sometime soon which PH stack I'll run for a shred + put on as mean lean muscle as I can. My bad for the double post, just realized that and if you have any questions please feel free and hit me up, take care yo.
Not planning any PH as of now, I guess it depends on how close I get to my goal on this cycle. Ill check out those other options for PCT. So after 8 weeks you think I only need 3 weeks PCT? Seems like thats the protocol for the mini PCT

SinX

SinX

Awards
Not planning any PH as of now, I guess it depends on how close I get to my goal on this cycle. Ill check out those other options for PCT. So after 8 weeks you think I only need 3 weeks PCT? Seems like thats the protocol for the mini PCT
No doubt and yeah I feel ya on that. Well, depending on the doses you run at, 3 weeks should be fine. My first run was at 8 weeks and I did a 3 week mini pct: forma, daa, double dose of bridge, and unleashed; I just didn't go past 75 of S4 and never past 25 of osta and really there was not a lot to recover from. My second run I got very antsy and only did 4 weeks followed by a 2 week mini pct, followed by a harsh ph stack and proper pct and everything came back normal, except for a bit of high cholesterol but that was expected.

As long as the dosages are within reason, yes 3 weeks is fine without serm.

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
No doubt and yeah I feel ya on that. Well, depending on the doses you run at, 3 weeks should be fine. My first run was at 8 weeks and I did a 3 week mini pct: forma, daa, double dose of bridge, and unleashed; I just didn't go past 75 of S4 and never past 25 of osta and really there was not a lot to recover from. My second run I got very antsy and only did 4 weeks followed by a 2 week mini pct, followed by a harsh ph stack and proper pct and everything came back normal, except for a bit of high cholesterol but that was expected.

As long as the dosages are within reason, yes 3 weeks is fine without serm.
Sounds good! I'll be looking into all that and 3 weeks should work for me then since I dont think Ill go any higher than 75 on the s4 and Im running 25 on osta all the way