trt and prohormone dosing

tkasch30

Banned
Awards
i am on trt 200 every 2 weeks and want to add a ph. it will b my first cycle. i have hdrol and epistane and not sure which to use but mostly im unsure if dosing for me would be any different since im on trt? since a normal persons natural test levels will drop with ph use and my test level will be the same all the time can my ph doses be lower? thank you

tkasch30

Banned
Awards
so what im asking, if a normal person gets results from 75mg hdrol could my dose be lower like 50 and get same results?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
pret sure you still do the same dose because the point is for it to bind to the AR, not equalize with test. and when youre done, you just stop halo and continue with trt

tkasch30

Banned
Awards
well the point is to raise test levels but.... im confused by that answer but thanks

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well the point is to raise test levels but.... im confused by that answer but thanks
thats because you dont fully understand steroids. the only one that raises test is pinning actual test. the other steroids are just anabolic exo hormones that bind to the androgen receptor and imitate the anabolic effects of tstosterone. they dont actually raise it like test boosters or pinning test

tkasch30

Banned
Awards
oooh ok thanks for info. would you suggest epi or hdrol for first cycle? which is less liver toxic?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
oooh ok thanks for info. would you suggest epi or hdrol for first cycle? which is less liver toxic?
epi for cut, hdrol for recomp or bulk. theyre very similar though so just flip a coin if you cant decide lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not try running a better test inject protocol and see what that gets you by itself. It's well known that pinning every 2 weeks is ancient history and it is a very good way to go on a roller coaster with peaks and valleys, so you are never going to get the full benefit. You'd be better running 100 a week, and for nice gains, maybe see if you can bump up to 200 wk.