Thoughts on test e + superdrol

Eamonevomurf

Awards
Hi. Going running my first test e cycle in a few months. Just wanted to get feed back and thoughts on running sd for the first 4 weeks as a kick start. Its just I have two bottles luying around and don't have much interest in running another ph only cycle.

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Running my first test e cycle now and also went with sd for a kicker. So far I'm loving it, and the sides haven't been bad. I hadn't run sd before so I started with 10mg for the first 3 weeks, then bumped it up to 20mg for the following 2. I put on 6lbs after 3 weeks, and noticeable strength gain so even at that low dosage I was seeing results.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Eamonevomurf

Awards
Cool. How far into your cycle are you now and how long do you plan on running the sd for. And did you run much cycle support with it. Cheers for the reply.

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Cool. How far into your cycle are you now and how long do you plan on running the sd for. And did you run much cycle support with it. Cheers for the reply.
I'm on my 5th week now. I plan on stopping the sd at the end of this week, and most likely starting it back up again at 20mg for the three weeks immediately proceeding pct (extending past the last test shot). I've been running tudca, coq10, hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, and celery seed, along with staples such as fish oil and a multi. I've had some back pumps, so I've been laying of the deads for a while, but besides that really no other sides. I had bloods done at the end of my third week and everything looked great except for estrogen. I was running aromasin at 12.5 eod and it completely killed my estro. I've since cut it in half and will get bloods done again soon, but my joints are definitely feeling much better at this dose.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Oh yeah, almost forgot, also taking vitex (400mg x 4) and l-dopa (800mg split am/pm) to combat the potential prolactin sides from sd. Unfortunately I didn't get prolactin tested in my pre cycle labs, but it was still in range when i got them checked at the end of my third week

Sent from my SGH-i777 using Tapatalk 2

Eamonevomurf

Awards
Wow! That's a lot of support supps I ran sd twice with just cycle assist without to many sides. Of course I ran clomid for pct.

Do you think airmidex will be enough to run with the test cycle to combat the estrogen related sides. Do you think it is even necessary to run an ai? Sorry for all the quiestions but I'm fairly new to the aas and just want to get different peoples opinions.

What else are you running for support with your test?

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Wow! That's a lot of support supps I ran sd twice with just cycle assist without to many sides. Of course I ran clomid for pct.

Do you think airmidex will be enough to run with the test cycle to combat the estrogen related sides. Do you think it is even necessary to run an ai? Sorry for all the quiestions but I'm fairly new to the aas and just want to get different peoples opinions.

What else are you running for support with your test?
It just sounds like a lot, but a lot of the items in taking are part of cycle support, I just bought them separately since it came out cheaper to run for an extended amount of time. I will be running all the support supps except for the tudca for the duration of the cycle. Except for the prolactin control, tudca, hawthorn, and saw palmetto, most of the others I run year round.

A lot of members on here seem to have differing opinions on whether an AI on cycle is necessary. I'm running one at a low dose and getting bloods done to try and reduce the chance of gyno. I know others here say it's not necessary, but I feel like it rather be on the safe side. Adex will be sufficient for keeping it under control, but if you get gyno bad you may need some letro. I have some on hand in case of an emergency, but I really hope I don't need it.

The only other supps I'm running is hcg for weeks 3-12 at 250iu, 2x weekly. It keeps you balls up and running and should make recovery easier, especially from a long cycle.

A serm, along with a test booster and an ai starting the 3rd week of pct should be good, however since adex isn't a suicide inhibitor I wouldn't recommend it for pct. Erase, formestan, or Aromasin would all be good options, but there's plenty of others out there.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Eamonevomurf

Awards
Hi mate how had your cycle been going. ??

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
Hi mate how had your cycle been going. ??
So far its been going great. All my lifts are up, my weight is up only 10lbs, but i defiantly lost some BF. I would have been up more but I got food poisoning last sunday, thankfully it was mild and Im back up and running now. Ill pick up the SD again at the end of this week and run it for the last 3 weeks leading up to PCT. I found that ~7.5mg of aromasin M/W/F has kept my estro right where I want it and have bloods to prove it.
I did get some bad pack pumps at times on the SD, even with taurine and plenty of water. I'm hoping they wont be as bad this time around. Most likely though I'll have to drop deads for a few weeks until I'm off the SD.

Still considering test/SD yourself?