Female cruising...??

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Ok guys ( prolly mor gals) I've got a question about anabolics for y'all.

My wife just ran gw1516 AICAR and clen and loved it! She's wanting me to cap her some more GW cause I get it wholesale from a buddy of move that's in the lab at GSK so it's legit!

My question is do y'all know of any girls that cruise on var?? Her workout buddy apparently does and she cruises on 15-20 Mgs a day and has been for some time apparently. My question is is this too much to cruise with? It seems awful high for a chick but I wouldn't know cause I've never had a client of mine ask for it, use it, or even ask about it. There's not much legit research that I have acess too and I dunno that I trust vagenisms or fem-science. The only sides her friend has claimed is an increase in sensitivity w/ her clit and nips and obviously harder, more defined muscle. I'm inclined to think that the stuff she has is something else or just very underdosed. Can y'all give me any input on this or anybody's experience with it??
~ MANotaur

beast87

Awards
Good ol' fashioned BUMP to the top!

I really dont know the answer or anything about girls and anabolics, but Im sure somebody here does? I wanna know too! Maybe post in Female Fitness??

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
is it proper eitiquette to bump someone elses thread?? not that im mad but i was kinda bummed when you didnt have any input....

ass

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
is it proper eitiquette to bump someone elses thread?? not that im mad but i was kinda bummed when you didnt have any input....

ass
They were just helping you out by getting it to the top for someone who did know to chime in. Relax

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
The question I would ask is how manly do you like your women? Cruising for chicks is more likely to get you all of those lovely adrogenic sides.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
They were just helping you out by getting it to the top for someone who did know to chime in. Relax
I know he was. I was giving him a hard time from a conversation we had a while back! It's all good!

I've never heard of women in fitness (not bodybuilding) going over 10mg/var.

A lot have solid results on just 5mg/day
5 seems more reasonable. The problem is women are so much more sensitive to the androgens... I just wish I could find some before and after pics here or any where for that matter! It's terrible!

The question I would ask is how manly do you like your women? Cruising for chicks is more likely to get you all of those lovely adrogenic sides.
That's what I was afraid of! I can handle some of the sides, but I can't have her voice vein deeper than mine lol

~ MANotaur