Need advice on cycling Deca while "staying on" Testosterone.

Audiomaker

Awards
Hi All,I am 45 years old, 240lbs.I just started a self administered TRT of 250mg/week Test-E (2X/week@125mg).I plan to stay on this indefinitely and make adjustments.The TRT is both for light bodybuilding and also anti-aging.I plan to add 200mg/week of Deca to this for body building when I'm done with my Test'-only period of 10 weeks.My question is...How would one do the Deca? Would you cycle it or just stay on like the Test'?I have a 75 week supply of both.While I can see staying on the Test indefinitely, I don't know if that's a good idea for the Deca....see my problem?Also, if I don't need to be on Deca in parallel with Test', I can trade some of it out for more Test' and extend my budget.I have been warming up and getting into pre-gym shape while on the Test' (home gym stuff) and was going to hit the commercial gym hard when I add the Deca... but for how long? Stop when I look like I want or keep going with it for maintenance....etc.?Thoughts?Many Thanks

pisces.style

pisces.style

Awards
Hi All,I am 45 years old, 240lbs.I just started a self administered TRT of 250mg/week Test-E (2X/week@125mg).I plan to stay on this indefinitely and make adjustments.The TRT is both for light bodybuilding and also anti-aging.I plan to add 200mg/week of Deca to this for body building when I'm done with my Test'-only period of 10 weeks.My question is...How would one do the Deca? Would you cycle it or just stay on like the Test'?I have a 75 week supply of both.While I can see staying on the Test indefinitely, I don't know if that's a good idea for the Deca....see my problem?Also, if I don't need to be on Deca in parallel with Test', I can trade some of it out for more Test' and extend my budget.I have been warming up and getting into pre-gym shape while on the Test' (home gym stuff) and was going to hit the commercial gym hard when I add the Deca... but for how long? Stop when I look like I want or keep going with it for maintenance....etc.?Thoughts?Many Thanks
Hey bud, I'll get to the point: don't even think about running Deca without the Test base (for your own good). The reason is because Deca completely shuts down your natural test production and you're going to feel like you're going backwards.

Do this: Give yourself a 3-4 week headstart on whatever weekly dose of Test that you decide to run. I've had modest success with 250mg per week; I ran at this dose just to evaluate my body and how it would react, and since my experience was good, I feel comfortable ramping up to 500.

You'll also want to stop your Deca at least two weeks BEFORE you stop your test. Again, because Deca completely shuts you down. You want to give it time to exit your system while still having a test base.

I'm about to do 500mg Test E per week (250mg Monday mornings and Thursday nights) and also 300mg of Deca twice a week (125mg Monday mornings and thursday nights). You can pull both oils in the same synringe and pin all together.

Hope this helps.