Letro question while taking IML M-Sten

Rripped

Rripped

Awards
I have question about taking Letro to remove small amount of gyno (Puffyness) caused by taking M1T about 8 years ago without proper PCT.

I am currently taking IML M-Sten (on day 2) and have a PCT set up using RN PCT Black and FinaFlex PureTest. I want to take something to prevent further gyno and hopefully remove ALL gyno so I ordered some LETRO after doing alot of research. Question is, when is the best time to take Letro to maximize its effectiveness without compromising my gains while on M-Sten? Not sure if I should do it while on cycle or during PCT?

This is my first post on this site, so go easy on me guys if I'm doing something wrong! I have read as much as I can over the past few years to get me to the point I'm at right now without taking injectables... (don't like needles!) So constructive criticism is welcomed!

scw538

scw538

Awards
Dude wtf. Your pct is not proper again.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Rripped

Rripped

Awards
Whats not proper about it? Add a SERM? I've read you don't need a SERM if you use Letro (AI) because they essentially serve the same purpose

Rripped

Rripped

Awards
Ah screw it, im gonna add nolva to my PCT, and hold onto the Letro for any future issues...

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
M sten is superdrol clone correct? If so you don't need an AI on cycle. Superdrol actually lowers estrogen. This is why users get rebound gyno. You need a suicide AI in pct and taper off it.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I have question about taking Letro to remove small amount of gyno (Puffyness) caused by taking M1T about 8 years ago without proper PCT.

I am currently taking IML M-Sten (on day 2) and have a PCT set up using RN PCT Black and FinaFlex PureTest. I want to take something to prevent further gyno and hopefully remove ALL gyno so I ordered some LETRO after doing alot of research. Question is, when is the best time to take Letro to maximize its effectiveness without compromising my gains while on M-Sten? Not sure if I should do it while on cycle or during PCT?

This is my first post on this site, so go easy on me guys if I'm doing something wrong! I have read as much as I can over the past few years to get me to the point I'm at right now without taking injectables... (don't like needles!) So constructive criticism is welcomed!
Well im pretty sure m-sten doesn't aromataze then you shouldn't need an AI on cycle! I'd add Nolva or clomid into your pct and a suicidal inhibitor like aromasin or erase to prevent rebound estrogen. I'd use the letro after your pct.

00S4Boy

Awards
M sten is superdrol clone correct? If so you don't need an AI on cycle. Superdrol actually lowers estrogen. This is why users get rebound gyno. You need a suicide AI in pct and taper off it.
Superdrol is Methasterone or methyldrostanolone.

M-sten is methylstenbolone.

Different compounds supposedly similar gains. AI may be needed on cycle due to excess free test for compounds increased affinity to bind to androgen receptors over natural test. Excess test will aromatize, only common ph to aromatize is max lmg.

Rripped

Rripped

Awards
if your gonna use it on cycle it will probs ruin potential gains, if you dont run it on cycle you will probs get gyno.... i ****ed myself over by waiting to long to use letro while on super dmz 2 cycle then didnt gain much and kept my gyno ;)
I should clarify what I mean by my "gyno". I can't say for sure it is gyno, because in the mornings it isn't there, when I workout it isn't there, but when Im resting during the day or later at night after I've probably retained some water it is slightly puffy. There is no lump, or feeling sore or itchy or anything either. It is most likely due to higher bf% and water retention. BUT I just want to be sure to do this properly, and have the right stuff on hand in case it does turn out to be gyno.
I am on day 5 now, and the only sides I have noticed are the odd dull headache and a nose bleed in the middle of the night. I can tolerate those sides considering my strength has improved, I'm more vascular even while resting, and my waist has thinned out while also gaining 3 pounds. If gyno was to occur while on cycle or post cycle I just want to know if using Letro would do the trick, or adding Nolva to my PCT and tapering it off would prevent and/or remove any gyno created, or possibility of existing gyno.

Well im pretty sure m-sten doesn't aromataze then you shouldn't need an AI on cycle! I'd add Nolva or clomid into your pct and a suicidal inhibitor like aromasin or erase to prevent rebound estrogen. I'd use the letro after your pct.
I have Liquid Nolva coming in next week and plan on using it in my PCT now. Do you think the PCT black is a good product to use as the AI?

"And this is why we don't have nice things anymore"

One other thing to add... I could have NOT asked anything on this board and figured it out by reading all the conflicting opinions I have read on here and other sites about doing a proper PCT/removing gyno, but instead I decided 2 days into my cycle to get some opinions on my situation. I live in Canada and have had to do my own research to find the right products to use and where to buy them, and it hasn't been easy. Any gear heads I know of up here don't even do a proper PCT and thats bulls***, so I can't take any of these guys opinions. I want to do this right, so like I said, Take it easy on me guys. LOL

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AI may be needed on cycle due to excess free test for compounds increased affinity to bind to androgen receptors over natural test. Excess test will aromatize, only common ph to aromatize is max lmg.
Assuming ur running the 20mg per day, it's not like the body's gonna keep pumping test out the boys when you've got that much exogenous hormone flooding your pipes. They should be getting the call to shut down production anytime now if they haven't already. I'm not saying it'll hurt by any means to take 25mg of erase or such daily on cycle if you're worried but you shouldn't need to go hog wild w/ aromatase inhibition either. Running somehting as powerful as letro on cycle for something that doesn't directly aromatize is less than ideal; could limit gains and/or make you feel like crap. Save it for after your pct unless gyno actually occurs.

Just my .02, good luck w/ the msten man.