4 week Tren+Prop cycle and a tad of SD!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
So I am logging this a little late but am finding the gains and aggression in the gym insane, so I wanted to jot some stuff down for any that are interested. This is similar to DD's run with a few differences.

Started SD a week before cycle at 10mg ed
First week of cycle 20mg,10mg pre workout
Started cycle 1/15- 1st 4 days preloaded
125mg tren and 75 mg prop ED(1/15-1/18)

From 1/20-2/5 100mg tren+50mg prop EOD
From 1/6 -2/11 100mg tren+50mg prop ED
This is exactly 28 days
Final week will run out rest of prop for 1 week. Thought this might be better then dropping 900 mg of AAS the last week then jumping into pct.

Hope to see how this cycle effects me and how fast I can recover from it. Started cycle at 185- weighed myself last night was 191. Not bad for 9 days. I realize most of this is glycogen but I am def harder and the pump is insane. Like nothing I've ever experienced. I've ran as much as 750 mg of test a week and that was nothing compared to this. Will try to update as much as I can.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Just pinned delts 150mg split into 2 pins for the left and right. Is it normal that what looks to be a little oil leak out? I left the pin in after for about 30 sec each delt. Doesn't look to be a lot. Just thought it was odd is all. Using a 5/8 25 gauge.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Blasted arms like never before last night

Standing bb curls 105lbs
Bench dips 4 45 plates on my lap ;)

Incline db curls
Skull crushers 85lb easy curl bar

Cable curls wide grip
Superset
V bar press downs

Amazing pump. Getting a lot of vascularity in my biceps and delts

Here is a pic I snapped after a shoulder workout last week. Wish I would have gotten on last night. Arms were prob stretching the tape near 19 in.

technique88

technique88

Awards
In on this lets see some gains!

Your bicep is looking real vascular buddy!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hit legs and shoulders today.

Getting some big veins in my front delts. Also don't usually do legs with any other body part but the tren is really kicking in.

Military press behind the neck 155lbs
Mediocre weight but want to be carful of my shoulders.

Will post some pics this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm in bro! Some sick veins in that bicep pic man! I'm liking the sound of these short burst cycles!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I'm in bro! Some sick veins in that bicep pic man! I'm liking the sound of these short burst cycles!
Thanks bro, yeah I like the short burst. DD kinda inspired me to run one. And gotta say tren is yo friend! Haha love this stuff.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Thanks bro, yeah I like the short burst. DD kinda inspired me to run one. And gotta say tren is yo friend! Haha love this stuff.

Tren is my friend, I like that.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

I get to see how friendly tren and I are in march... ;)

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Back and bis yesterday! Pump was sick and strength is threw the roof. Didn't do any heavy DL yesterday cause I'm still dealing with lower back issues. But did get a pr on bent over close grip rows. We don't have a set up in my gym so I rig one with a bench bar butted up in a corner and load plates on the other end. I usually use a close grip bar to pull with. Got 8 reps with 5 plates. Here is a back shot, traps r growing.

image-806133170.jpg

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the noods!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
U running a tren cycle in march?

Yeah it's going to look something like test e weeks 1-12 SD weeks 1-4 tren a ( as much as I can handle ) weeks 5-9 SD weeks 10-14. Havent quite butted out all the details yet but you get the idea :)

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's going to look something like test e weeks 1-12 SD weeks 1-4 tren a ( as much as I can handle ) weeks 5-9 SD weeks 10-14. Havent quite butted out all the details yet but you get the idea :)
Sounds sick bro. Loved the sd kick start in this cycle. I'm actually contemplating cruising at say 200mg for a month or so and blasting one more time with a higher tren dose. Gotta get some more info from smarter guys then me on whether shutdown would be permeant if I did that! What do u think?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Sounds sick bro. Loved the sd kick start in this cycle. I'm actually contemplating cruising at say 200mg for a month or so and blasting one more time with a higher tren dose. Gotta get some more info from smarter guys then me on whether shutdown would be permeant if I did that! What do u think?

Yeah I can't wait for it!! IMO suppression is suppression but tbh I don't see a problem with that plan as it's still only the length of a normal 12+ week cycle. I wouldn't want to push it past 16 weeks all up tho before pcting. Just my .02c

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I can't wait for it!! IMO suppression is suppression but tbh I don't see a problem with that plan as it's still only the length of a normal 12+ week cycle. I wouldn't want to push it past 16 weeks all up tho before pcting. Just my .02c
So this is what I'm thinking.
1-6 current cycle ( decided to stick to eod and run to 6 weeks)
7-10 cyp 200mg a week one pin every Wed
11-16 stay on cyp one pin every week basic hrt dose and add in another burst with tren?

Any fallbacks or issues? I don't use HCG and don't care to clomid and nolva seem to get me back quick. Just wondering overall long term damage if any? 12 weeks of tren in 16 weeks too much?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
So this is what I'm thinking.
1-6 current cycle ( decided to stick to eod and run to 6 weeks)
7-10 cyp 200mg a week one pin every Wed
11-16 stay on cyp one pin every week basic hrt dose and add in another burst with tren?

Any fallbacks or issues? I don't use HCG and don't care to clomid and nolva seem to get me back quick. Just wondering overall long term damage if any? 12 weeks of tren in 16 weeks too much?

I don't see a problem with it man I know some peeps that run tren enanthate for 12-16 weeks so I can't see acetate being any different. Id keep your test low for your second burst and run as much tren as you can handle sides wise. Should be a fun ride :) I wouldn't push it out much further than 16 weeks as I've heard the longer your on over that time it becomes harder to recover. Either way tho 16 week suppression is just slightly longer than your average cycle and you shouldn't have any recovery issues IMO

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
So I am logging this a little late but am finding the gains and aggression in the gym insane, so I wanted to jot some stuff down for any that are interested. This is similar to DD's run with a few differences.

Started SD a week before cycle at 10mg ed
First week of cycle 20mg,10mg pre workout
Started cycle 1/15- 1st 4 days preloaded
125mg tren and 75 mg prop ED(1/15-1/18)

From 1/20-2/5 100mg tren+50mg prop EOD
From 1/6 -2/11 100mg tren+50mg prop ED
This is exactly 28 days
Final week will run out rest of prop for 1 week. Thought this might be better then dropping 900 mg of AAS the last week then jumping into pct.

Hope to see how this cycle effects me and how fast I can recover from it. Started cycle at 185- weighed myself last night was 191. Not bad for 9 days. I realize most of this is glycogen but I am def harder and the pump is insane. Like nothing I've ever experienced. I've ran as much as 750 mg of test a week and that was nothing compared to this. Will try to update as much as I can.
Thank you for being one of the few people to run 2:1 tren to test ratio.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for being one of the few people to run 2:1 tren to test ratio.
I believe u were one I got the knowledge from. Also sides are non existent unless wanting to bang every girl I see is considered a side! ;)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I believe u were one I got the knowledge from. Also sides are non existent unless wanting to bang every girl I see is considered a side! ;)

Thank you for proving my point then.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
How's the cycle coming along big guy??

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
How's the cycle coming along big guy??
Yeah sorry for the lack of updates.
Cycle is going real well and I love tren! Besides aggression I am horny as **** all the time.

Hit legs and shoulders today.
4 sets of squats followed up with 3 sets of walking lunges got up to 65 lbs across the shoulders. They seem to really get a lot of blood in the quads.

Shoulders hit a PR of 205 on shoulder press.
Delts and the pump is amazing. Also love pinning delts. Will update again tomorrow.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
How have I missed this? No invite you B@stard? Lol. Keep killing bro hows it coming?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
How have I missed this? No invite you B@stard? Lol. Keep killing bro hows it coming?
Ha what's up bro? Yeah didn't send anything to anyone but liking this run so far. I ran this basically following your run.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Today I got my first case of tren cough and I must say that **** was a little crazy. Freaked me the **** out to be honest. The girl I slept with that night was in my bed and asking what the hell was going on. She thought I was gonna die. I did aspirate but I read even if u nick a small vein and get a little tren in your blood that it happens. Heart rate seem to be racing as well but could have just been a placebo effect.

Anyway hit chest today nothing crazy

3 sets of 100db flat bench
225 on incline bb
55 lb db flys
Nothing too grand to speak of but the pump was sick. Here's a chest shot after my wo.

image-2445625312.jpg

technique88

technique88

Awards
Damn bro you chest is look good man, great shape and definition!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro you chest is look good man, great shape and definition!
Thanks bro! Chest had always grown easy for me. Need to skip flat for awhile and get heavy on inclines to build a table top. On another note these dreams are insane. Haha night sweets are crazy. It just baffles me that people don't enjoy a few sides. Am I sick for liking crazy ass dreams, night sweet, tren cough??? I don't know but for me it lets me know my **** from my source is g2g and let's me know I'm at maximum hormone levels.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hella late to the party but subbed. I'm looking to do something similar to yours/dd's orig 4 weeker. Prob gonna do a lower dose at least at the start but love the look and results you guys are seeing

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hey there slap nuts when were you going to mention this?!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hella late to the party but subbed. I'm looking to do something similar to yours/dd's orig 4 weeker. Prob gonna do a lower dose at least at the start but love the look and results you guys are seeing
U will enjoy I think

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Haha what's up? Yeah man, he's carrying a few more goodies lately.

Hells yeah. I'm about due up. I'm thinking 18 weeks of tren e test e mast e and eq.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was legs and shoulders
Today chest and biceps

Pump is pretty intense.
Chest

Incline bb
5 working sets worked up to 225

Dips
Bw-4 sets

Incline db flys
5 sets worked up to 60lb flys

Biceps
Incline db curls
4 sets 35

Preacher curls
4 sets 85lb

Standing alt db curls
5 sets worked up to 50lb db

Seated forearm curls
Super set with
Reverse forearm curls

Ate pretty good today:
8 ounce chicken breast
1 cup pasta
1 cup rice
8 ounces ground turkey
1 HH sub 1100 calories
2 cups oatmeal
Half a bag of beef jerky
Pro shake
1 cup whole milk

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yesterday was legs and shoulders
Today chest and biceps

Pump is pretty intense.
Chest

Incline bb
5 working sets worked up to 225

Dips
Bw-4 sets

Incline db flys
5 sets worked up to 60lb flys

Biceps
Incline db curls
4 sets 35

Preacher curls
4 sets 85lb

Standing alt db curls
5 sets worked up to 50lb db

Seated forearm curls
Super set with
Reverse forearm curls

Ate pretty good today:
8 ounce chicken breast
1 cup pasta
1 cup rice
8 ounces ground turkey
1 HH sub 1100 calories
2 cups oatmeal
Half a bag of beef jerky
Pro shake
1 cup whole milk

Nice work bro. Diet looks locked on

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hey bro, I see no mentions of pct right now. I just want to toss the idea out there. I'm running low dose osta right now, 13.2mg a day. 2 weeks in. Smashed my bent over row pr today by 20 lbs. my be is up 6 lbs. low doses are non suppressive. May be a worth while bridge to add into week 3 of pct and run until your next blast.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I see no mentions of pct right now. I just want to toss the idea out there. I'm running low dose osta right now, 13.2mg a day. 2 weeks in. Smashed my bent over row pr today by 20 lbs. my be is up 6 lbs. low doses are non suppressive. May be a worth while bridge to add into week 3 of pct and run until your next blast.
Yeah man I ran ostarine on my last pct never lost a single pound of any of my gains. Not sure if it was all the osta or the nolva and clomid combo but I recovered quickly from last pct and osta seemed to help. I ran it I think at 10mg ed if I remember right. Thinking of cruising on 200mg a week cyp for 6 weeks and blasting for another 4. What do u think? I just don't want to come off. This cycle has been crazy. If I did that it would be 16 weeks total on cycle? To much?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yeah man I ran ostarine on my last pct never lost a single pound of any of my gains. Not sure if it was all the osta or the nolva and clomid combo but I recovered quickly from last pct and osta seemed to help. I ran it I think at 10mg ed if I remember right. Thinking of cruising on 200mg a week cyp for 6 weeks and blasting for another 4. What do u think? I just don't want to come off. This cycle has been crazy. If I did that it would be 16 weeks total on cycle? To much?

Get bloods and blast and cruise man.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
So what do u guys think? 200 mg every Wednesday of enan or cyp? One pin a week?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
So what do u guys think? 200 mg every Wednesday of enan or cyp? One pin a week?

I do 250mg every Monday for cruise.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I do 250mg every Monday for cruise.
Good to know. I have some pharm grade test cyp prob enough for 6 weeks and its 200mg per ml. But the stuff I just ordered is 250mg per ml. So ill prob finish the pharm grade then go right into the ugl stuff. DD I really want to blast the last 4 weeks with another dose of tren. Will my Hpta be ****ed if I run a total of 10 weeks of tren and test at 200 a week In between?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good to know. I have some pharm grade test cyp prob enough for 6 weeks and its 200mg per ml. But the stuff I just ordered is 250mg per ml. So ill prob finish the pharm grade then go right into the ugl stuff. DD I really want to blast the last 4 weeks with another dose of tren. Will my Hpta be ****ed if I run a total of 10 weeks of tren and test at 200 a week In between?

Yeah it will be a brutal and long recovery. Keep it around 6 weeks and bring up the dose. I took a beating running what I did in my experiment. I can only imagine what 10 weeks would do. I would play it safe, take time off and blast again

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Been awhile since I updated. Reason being is had to see a chiropractor this week on Tuesday. Went back on Thursday and was in the hospital this morning. Sciatica is a bitch. He straightened my back out but totally ****ed up my right leg. Worst pain of my life. Currently on .....
50 mg prednisone
30 mg flexiral
8 mg Dilaudid

Also just finished up the tren. Took my last inj today. Will start cruising on test cyp for 4 weeks then will blast one more time. Hopefully the Steriod they put me on fixes my problem if not will have to get an MRI. Funny thing is the nurse today injected me with 2 mg of Dilaudid in my glutes, asked her if I could do cause I'm an expert lol she gave me a funny look and told me to turn over. Haha was worth a try