Helladrol & P-Bold ALLDAY 1st ph cycle!!

Allday219

Allday219

Awards
Weight: 180
Height: 5'9
Diet: 3500-4000 calories *clean*
Goal: Gain as much mass as possible

On cycle:
P-Bold 5/6/6/6/8/8
Helladrol 0/50/75/75/75/100/100
AI cycle support
Fish oil
Multi vitamin
Whey protein
Creatine mono
Taurine (as needed)

Post cycle:
Torem 90/60/30/30
DAA
Forma-stanzol (if needed)
AI cycle support
Creatine mono
Fish oil
Multi vitamin
PWO

I'm a week in on the pbold and nothing really to report yet. I'm going to take my first caps of helladrol when I get home from work and then go hit back at the gym. Ill be posting updates and hopefully pics once I get past the 50 post count as much as possible. This is my first ph so stay tuned for some growth!

Allday219

Allday219

Awards
Anyone have anything to critique about my cycle layout? Please let me know :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great bro ill follow along for sure...not to sound like a pushy rep but for your daa and AI support check out paragon it has both in one product :) and it's on sale for under 30$ but anyway back to this....kill it man deff do before and after pics....this your first cycle?

Allday219

Allday219

Awards
Ill look into that. Yeah this is my first cycle so I'm hoping to put on some good gains. Thanks for following!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Looking good bro! I'm on my second week of P-bold as well, which will be stacked the 3rd week with Super DMZ.. You cycle looks good, the only thing I like to do is add something like anabeta/PR-XT/Versa-1 to name a few to my PCT. I find it helps me keep my strenght gains, but no need to your good either way.Good luck and get those pics up when you can..

Allday219

Allday219

Awards
Thanks guys! I'm actually going to start the helladrol this Monday I want to see how pbold is the rest of this week on its own. Ill work on getting 50 posts for the pics!

Allday219

Allday219

Awards
I took yesterday off it was the first rest day in the last 7 days so it was needed. Big back day tonight!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd for da gainzzz.

Allday219

Allday219

Awards
Good back day last night!
Lower back is sore this morning from deadlifts but it feels good!

Big chest day tonight.

Allday219

Allday219

Awards
Sorry I havnt been updating longgg weekend. I havnt started the helladrol yet still just taking the pbold 6ml not feeling much really this is the start of week 3 on pbold. Arm day yesterday was good and tonight going to hit chest! Hope to put up some good numbersss

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I havnt been updating longgg weekend. I havnt started the helladrol yet still just taking the pbold 6ml not feeling much really this is the start of week 3 on pbold. Arm day yesterday was good and tonight going to hit chest! Hope to put up some good numbersss
Your the second person ive seen at 6mLs and isnt noticing jack. Keep the updates rollin in though, you still have an audience to please!

When are you starting the halo?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Same here bro 3rd week at 6ml and not much to report.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
wow i wanted to do this last year, but i was a cheap fuk and didnt wanna get p bold lol. ill be following

Allday219

Allday219

Awards
Ya not much to report from te pbold either but ill be starting the halo this upcoming Monday. Did chest last night had a good workout nothing crazy but just a good hard workout.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
General Chat 2