Taking first PH (Ultradrol) yay/nay?

N

Ninja250

Awards
So ive decided I am gonna take a PH. Im 21 and Ive been training consistently for 3 years. I am very well informed about nutrition and macros. I have been able to bulk from 160lbs to 200lbs and I know how to cut because I am down to 170lbs now at 7-8% bf. I am 5'10 btw.

This is what I plan on doing:

Week 1-2: Pre-load Life Support & Aegis (Liver support) @ Bottle Recommended dosages.

Week 3: Life Support/Aegis/Methylsten 8mg/day

Week 4-6: Life Support/Aegis/Methylsten 12mg/day

Week 7-8: Life Support/DAA/PES Erase (estrogen inhibitor)/PES AnaBeta/Nolvadex 20mg

Week 9-10: Cycle/DAA/PES Erase/PES AnaBeta/Nolvadex 10mg

Thanks.

C

caliborn

Awards
I would recommend a lighter pH. But if your gonna do it I would recommend 8/8/8/12
This stuff is pretty harsh on the body but dam good results. Make absolutely to get a solid pct!! Nova or clomid, daa, erase, pct support, creatine, and a strong liver support

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
May I ask why you are not considering an inject cycle? Is it legality or fear of needles?

N

Ninja250

Awards
I never liked the thought of needles and drugs. It just seems way too taboo and extreme for me. Taking capsules don't give me a negative stigma toward taking PHs. They feel like regular supplements. Not to mention I have no access to injectables.

N

Ninja250

Awards
Do you think 8mg is enough? From other posts that I've read I heard that people take doses at 12mg+ some even take 20mg. Either way, I think im just gonna stick to 8/8/8/12 maybe 8/812/12 depending on how I feel through the cycle. Better play it safe. and everything I included in my first post I got. So my PCT is top notch.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I never liked the thought of needles and drugs. It just seems way too taboo and extreme for me. Taking capsules don't give me a negative stigma toward taking PHs. They feel like regular supplements. Not to mention I have no access to injectables.
i get you on the stigma part my man. i cant do needles because the girlfriend who happens to live with me would cut my fukin nuts off if she found them. funny how she doesnt care about orals though. wish this stuff didnt have such a bad rap. america = ignorant on this stuff

cycle looks fine btw. personally, i started with hdrol. but you wont die or nything starting with somethin a little stronger. dont preload aegis, thats a waste of tudca. the reason for preload is to adjust to hawthorne berry

C

caliborn

Awards
8/8/8/12 trust me come in slow then get a feel for it. Ud is very unforgiving if done wrong. Watch for sides. Also BP will sky rocket so lay off pre workouts if possible. If all goes well expect 7-8 pounds if your cutting and bulks up to 12 on that dose. If allgoes good wait the waiting period and up it next time. You only have one liver and heart.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
8/8/8/12 trust me come in slow then get a feel for it. Ud is very unforgiving if done wrong. Watch for sides. Also BP will sky rocket so lay off pre workouts if possible. If all goes well expect 7-8 pounds if your cutting and bulks up to 12 on that dose. If allgoes good wait the waiting period and up it next time. You only have one liver and heart.
Funny story stim free preworkouts lower bp.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I think you'd be happier with hdrol personally. But ud won't kill ya. I agree though start off low.

N

Ninja250

Awards
Thanks for the advice you guys.

So have any of you guys taken UD? The reason I'm taking UD is because I read that it gives you similar results to SD, just without as much sides.

N

Ninja250

Awards
Ok I don't know if anyone of you are following but Im about a week into my cycle.

First two days was 4mg of UD the rest of the week was 8mg.

I haven't really noticed any difference besides the fact that I get pissed off a lot. My weight went up a little but I think that's only from eating more. My strength hasn't really made a big change. Libido is normal. I could be sleeping more. Havent been as much tho because of school work and gf. Am I doing anything wrong or is it to premature to tell? I'm thinking that I am taking the capsules too far apart from each other.

Any input would be appreciated.

C

caliborn

Awards
One in the morning one at night. It takes about a week to work. I've seen results in just two. 4mg is just a waste. Stick with it it'll kick in soon.

N

Ninja250

Awards
One in the morning one at night. It takes about a week to work. I've seen results in just two. 4mg is just a waste. Stick with it it'll kick in soon.
Okay I think I spoke too soon. So I just got back from the gym 15 mins ago and damn... I definitely noticed a huge ****ing pump in my arms and chest (chest and tri day). I thought my tricep was gonna explode. I've never felt a pump this strong even when I was on creatine and preworkout. My muscle pump literally added an inch to my arms.

N

Ninja250

Awards
Hey all,

So I'm 9 days into my cycle. Just curious, is it normal to be constantly looking at your nips checking for gnyo? I know I don't have it but I have the worse case of anxiety about it. Its driving me nuts. I have a fear that its magically gonna pop up. I'm following my regimen strictly so I should be fine but ughh the anxiety is makes me paranoid.

Also, what would be the protocal be if I wanted to stop my cycle? Would I go straight into my PCT? (Yes, I know I should have researched this, #SlapOnWrist) The reason I'm asking is because I noticed that I get real annoyed/pissed/grumpy lately and it concerns me. I really like my gal and I don't want anything to jeopardize our relationship. And if that means stopping my cycle I'll do it.

Thanks guys.

C

caliborn

Awards
Yes go into the pct next day. It needs to be as long as your cycles length.