First timer. Help and advice please?

jamieson123

jamieson123

Awards
New to this forum,

Been training for 2 years with one year being serious no drinking, eating right training hard resting well. Without trying to big myself up iv been lucky with my genetics and most people I know think I'm already on steriods.

I want to take it to the next level. Not got a clue about what to take how to take steriods.

Can someone be a gent and give men some advice on first cycles please?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New to this forum,

Been training for 2 years with one year being serious no drinking, eating right training hard resting well. Without trying to big myself up iv been lucky with my genetics and most people I know think I'm already on steriods.

I want to take it to the next level. Not got a clue about what to take how to take steriods.

Can someone be a gent and give men some advice on first cycles please?
Age/weight/height/current maxes/

What routine are you doing now? What are you macros for a day?

jamieson123

jamieson123

Awards
22 years old, 5'10, 86kg.

I don't base my diet on Marcos but currently taking in between 4500 and 6000 calories on training days and 4000 when resting. Split between 6 meals.

Currently training a 4 day split chest/bi's, back, quads/hams/calfs, shoulders/tri's day rest and repeat.

Bench 110kg for 5
Squat 140kg for 5
Deadlifts 200kg for 5

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
22 years old, 5'10, 86kg.

I don't base my diet on Marcos but currently taking in between 4500 and 6000 calories on training days and 4000 when resting. Split between 6 meals.

Currently training a 4 day split chest/bi's, back, quads/hams/calfs, shoulders/tri's day rest and repeat.

Bench 110kg for 5
Squat 140kg for 5
Deadlifts 200kg for 5
What's your specific goal? Cut, Maximum mass, recomp, strength?

jamieson123

jamieson123

Awards
Currently bulking so goal for now it to put as much mass on as possible

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you plateaued? If you're still making progress then there is no reason to go to AAS.

jamieson123

jamieson123

Awards
Have you plateaued? If you're still making progress then there is no reason to go to AAS.
Yes with having such a fat metabolism it's becoming difficult to put on weight therefor not making as much progress as before. So this is why I'v decided to give this a go

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes with having such a fat metabolism it's becoming difficult to put on weight therefor not making as much progress as before. So this is why I'v decided to give this a go
You do realize that any weight you put on you will lose after your cycle if you aren't capable of eating enough to maintain it.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hate to break it to you but what you have is a diet issue. If you cant eat enough to gain weight without aas you will lose everything that you gain after your cycle.

jamieson123

jamieson123

Awards
will i not keep and have more muscle mass after though if done properly?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You do realize that any weight you put on you will lose after your cycle if you aren't capable of eating enough to maintain it.
Damn beat me to the punch. Lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will i not keep and have more muscle mass after though if done properly?
Not if you can't eat to grow it and eat to sustain it. You need to read up a little on nutrition for what you're trying to do

jamieson123

jamieson123

Awards
Hate to break it to you but what you have is a diet issue. If you cant eat enough to gain weight without aas you will lose everything that you gain after your cycle.
im eating in excess of what i need at the moment as i said first timer with steriods or cycles but know my diet and body inside out. so what happens after youve taken a cycle do you loose the muscle youve gained?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im eating in excess of what i need at the moment as i said first timer with steriods or cycles but know my diet and body inside out. so what happens after youve taken a cycle do you loose the muscle youve gained?
Dude you said you're not gaining weight not gaining weight equals not eating in excess

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do if you aren't eating enough.

If you were truly eating in excess you would still be gaining. If you can't eat enough to gain naturally you will lose those gains from your cycle.

With 2 years of training I doubt you know your body inside and out.

jamieson123

jamieson123

Awards
You do if you aren't eating enough.

If you were truly eating in excess you would still be gaining. If you can't eat enough to gain naturally you will lose those gains from your cycle.

With 2 years of training I doubt you know your body inside and out.
ok well thanks for the input lads but as the post first states im lookinf for advice on first time cycles, say i can eat enough to maintain what muscle i have put on what would you advise? theres loads of guys in my gym that take steroids but arent in shape or the size i am probs coz theyev jumped the gun on roids but didnt build a good base first most of them look out of shape!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok well thanks for the input lads but as the post first states im lookinf for advice on first time cycles, say i can eat enough to maintain what muscle i have put on what would you advise? theres loads of guys in my gym that take steroids but arent in shape or the size i am probs coz theyev jumped the gun on roids but didnt build a good base first most of them look out of shape!
You want orals or oils?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never had any exp with either what would you advise mate?
600mg test e/wk 14 weeks
Dbol weeks 1-5
Superdrol weeks 10-14

That could add 30 lbs on you easy IF YOU EAT!

jamieson123

jamieson123

Awards
600mg test e/wk 14 weeks
Dbol weeks 1-5
Superdrol weeks 10-14

That could add 30 lbs on you easy IF YOU EAT!
haha i like the IF YOU EAT part!

is the 600mg in one go or spread over a few injectios through the week? is dbol pils? if so how many do you take? and whats superdrol?

alot of questions but would be really helpfull so much info on the internet is contradicting. thanks

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha i like the IF YOU EAT part!

is the 600mg in one go or spread over a few injectios through the week? is dbol pils? if so how many do you take? and whats superdrol?

alot of questions but would be really helpfull so much info on the internet is contradicting. thanks
Pin 300 2x per wk. Google superdrol and dbol you'll find a ton of info, they're both orals. If you don't take time to research all this for dosages, on cycle ancillary supports and pct this could SERIOUSLY fuk you up. Talking liver and kidney problems, high blood pressure, gynocomastia.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I woulda just started him with HDrol as a first cycle.

jamieson123

jamieson123

Awards
Pin 300 2x per wk. Google superdrol and dbol you'll find a ton of info, they're both orals. If you don't take time to research all this for dosages, on cycle ancillary supports and pct this could SERIOUSLY fuk you up. Talking liver and kidney problems, high blood pressure, gynocomastia.
Thanks for the advice mate appreciated will take it on board

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I woulda just started him with HDrol as a first cycle.
go big or go home! lol! I thought about recommending hdrol, but thought test e on its own would be better. then I thought dbol and SD to really max out mass for sure. then I posted it kinda forgetting this was supposed to be a FIRST cycle.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
go big or go home! lol! I thought about recommending hdrol, but thought test e on its own would be better. then I thought dbol and SD to really max out mass for sure. then I posted it kinda forgetting this was supposed to be a FIRST cycle.
Yeah. I was like DBol and SD, jeez. Hate to see where he goes as an experienced user lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flex19

Flex19

Awards
Looking forward to see the cycle.