Prolactin from Tren E Now what?

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
Quick Stats: 3rd cycle, 235lbs, 18% BF, Training 10+ yrs, Ive only used Test Tren and EQ so far. Current Cycle is:

Anadrol 50mg ed x 25 days
Test E 300mg 2x a week for 12 weeks
Tren E 200mg 2x a week for 10 weeks
Winny 50mg ed wk 8-14
Caber .5mg 2x a wk from wk 3-14 > ARRIVED LATE at wk 6< :eek:mfg:

PCT:
Wk 14-17
Clomid 100/100/50/50
HCG 500ius x 10 days > Never tried it like this, usually its from wk 4-14 at 250ius 2x a wk< Ill see how this works for me! Everybody is differ.
Natural Test Booster x60 days from wk 12

So I have done some reading regarding this issue from the title I have provided. But no clear answer yet and hope this helps most of us out!

First off! I ordered my caber ahead of time to start wk 4 of cycle or before. But my source had delayed it for not having it in stock. I just received it this last Saturday which today marks my wk 6 of my cycle. Long story short yesterday night before bed my nipple felt sensitive and pressed on it and noticed a small tiny drop of liquid on my shirt... Wasn't a lot at all like some stories I have read so far that they have squirted it out or basically milking that **** out. I know this was caused by the Tren and my protocol was not on point as it always have been and having all my stuff ready. I have never experienced this before so please help I would gladly appreciate it!

I have seen to "keep Caber on hand" But what does this mean? I mean does it mean STOP Tren use and use Caber on hand 2x a wk? OR Keep using Tren and use Caber 2x a wk till prolactin subsides? Like I have mentioned I usually start week 4 of cycle with Caber .5mg 2x wk. So... What now?

I do have clomid ready... if this is what I should take if necessary. Thanks For all the input you guys... much appreciate it!

TheThickMick

Awards
If you got the caber dont stop your gear unless you decided you wanna abandon the cycle, but jus keep goin and dose .5 every third day for the first 2 or three doses then keep it .25 e3d til end of pct. Thats how i ran mine last cycle .25 e3d til the end.

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
If you got the caber dont stop your gear unless you decided you wanna abandon the cycle, but jus keep goin and dose .5 every third day for the first 2 or three doses then keep it .25 e3d til end of pct. Thats how i ran mine last cycle .25 e3d til the end.
Perfect! Thanks for some feed back. As far as the fluid discharge, it's not anything Caber cant cure correct? :) ok I feel a lil bit better finishing my cycle. Thanks bro!

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
Anymore feed back you guys!? I need all the info i can get. Thanks!

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
I've been running some bulk l-dopa powder along with vitex for my current SD/test cycle since I've read that SD elevates prolactin. I just got my blood test results and prolactin is within range. Unfortunately I don't have pre-cycle results, but it appears to be working. I decided to go with this combo since it comes out to be much cheaper than inhibit-p so I can run it longer.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
*UPDATE*

24 hours after taking Caber .5mg the sensitivity and prolactin stopped. Today in the morning feels normal.

Just for fun! I took a 10 panel drug test. I got this test from someone who works at the hospital. Which this is the same test given before employment.

Results: Positive
Type: Methamphetamine

I have heard that it won't show in a drug screening. But it came out positive... just as an FYI! Currently I'm only on Test E 600 mg per wk and Tren E 400 per wk.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm, are you using stuff from a ugl?

thats good to hear about the nip sens going away.

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
hmm, are you using stuff from a ugl?

thats good to hear about the nip sens going away.
From what I know of its not ugl... I looked it up before but I only get feed back on how it got raided in Florida for distributing illegally bc I guess needed to make Tren requires a special permit which they also did not have.

kaos007

kaos007

Awards
From what I know of its not ugl... I looked it up before but I only get feed back on how it got raided in Florida for distributing illegally bc I guess needed to make Tren requires a special permit which they also did not have.
Oh and yes! Relieved about my issues with prolactin going away! What a scare! It was like waiting to hear if your girl got pregnant or not :-0 lol